Mum and the Daughters of the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum suggested another dancing lesson after dinner. She offered to teach Andrea, who said that she was going to take a bath and wash her hair instead. I was more than ready for it, and I thought the flirtation would be raised a notch, and also wondered if a little extra ingredient had been added to my dinner. But what happened in the end was rather different to my limited expectations.

We cleared the drawing room of furniture by lifting it to one end, which left a reasonable sized floor for dancing. Mum and I started practicing the waltz as before, and as before I was becoming visibly aroused as I held her in my arms. Her warmth and her sexy scent that smelt of sin, her firm gorgeous body and those damn kissable lips that were so tantalizingly close just drove me wild. She kept up the teasing, "accidentally" brushing my groin with her hips, smiling into my eyes, and brushing her hair back with her hand. My cock was absolutely rigid, throbbing with my lust for her.

When we started the tango, we held each other loosely at arm's length to begin with, but after a few steps, mom's closeness became too much for me to bear as she ground her groin into my cock again. I pulled her into my arms and just held her there.

She looked up at me and said softly, "Yes, now Josh", her eyes conveying both desire and surrender.

I slammed my mouth down on hers, and kissed her hard, my tongue probing its way into her mouth that opened under mine, and our tongues dueled in a deep french kiss as her body melted into mine. My lips moved over hers, my tongue commanding her mouth, and I nipped at her lower lip and licked her lips with my tongue. Blood was roaring through my head, my desire for her a hot, sharp burn centred in my groin. I was fully erect and aching. She clasped me by the back of the head to keep my mouth on hers, as we snogged. My arms went tight around her, as her breasts were crushed into my chest. I held her between the shoulder blades with my right hand as my right slid down to her backside, and my fingers pressed into the curve of her arse and I pressed her hips into my groin, so she could feel my iron-hard cock poking into her through the thin material and she pressed back into me, rubbing herself against my throbbing cock through our clothes. I thought I'd cum in my trousers. I moved a thigh between her legs, feeling the warmth of her against me and she ground herself into the top of my thigh. She kissed me back with an urgent hunger. I pulled my lips from hers and nuzzled a trail of kisses down her neck. Her delicious, heady warm scent filled me and, helpless to stop myself, I nipped at her skin, and she responded with little throaty moans. God, I wanted to take her clothes off, kiss every delicious inch and fuck her so badly.

Mum's hands were at my belt and jeans button, and I felt the zip being pulled down and then her cool hand was under the band of my boxer shorts and squeezing my cock. I responded by kissing her mouth again and pushing my tongue into her mouth, whilst sliding my hand down the back of her sweatpants against the smooth skin of her flanks and lovely warm bottom. I moved my hand round and then half-tugged her sweatpants down over her hips and slid a hand under her panties and cupped her pussy, feeling her crisp damp curls and intimate folds. For the first time I felt a woman's pussy and glory of glories, it was my mother's. I pushed two fingers into her warm, wet, tight channel. The sheer transgressive naughtiness of what we were doing almost made me cum on the spot.

Her hands slid out of my trousers and found my hand.

"Here Josh, like this". Mum's voice panted in my ear, gripping my index finger..

She showed me just where to press, guiding my finger through her delicate folds up at her clit, and she ground against my hand as I used one, two fingers to masturbate her while she leaned against me and moaned into my neck as she clung to me, her body, as I nuzzled her neck and nipped her ear. .

"Yes, yes, like that!"

I found my voice at last. "I love your cunt mum! I want you to cum!"

Talking dirty seemed to have an effect as suddenly her hips trembled and bucked back and forth violently, and she moaned languorously as she climaxed on my hand.

"Oh Goddess!"

She covered my hand with hers and kept it pressed hard up against her clit as she came.

She gradually stopped trembling and kissed me again.

"Oh Josh, that was so lovely."

We were clinging to one another in the middle of the floor. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her over to the sofa, and we nestled down, with her head against my cheek.

Then after a short pause, she said, "Now it's your turn."

She pulled down my jeans and freed my cock, which sprang to attention.

She gripped my shaft in her hand and pumped me, slowly at first, then with increasing tempo.

I could hardly believe it! My fantasy of sex with my mum was coming true!

"Cum for Mummy, darling", she said.

Then she stopped frigging me and bent her head over my groin, and I felt the soft brush of her hair and her breath on my thighs, as she enveloped my cock head into her warm wet mouth and sucked, whilst running her tongue over it. I was so near to cumming that I gripped the edge of the sofa in both hands to feel anchored to the ground. She broke off sucking my cock and I felt my mum's tongue running up and down my shaft, driving me nearer and nearer to blasting cum all over her face.

I was in seventh heaven, and I felt the pressure mounting and tightening in my balls I didn't even try to hold back, and with a strangled cry of "Mu-uu-uum!" I came like a geyser, spurting out ropes of cum all over her face, hair and shoulders.

To my astonishment, she licked up strings of my cum from her fingers and "mmmm"-ed in appreciation.

"Your cum tastes lovely, darling".

I then saw with a sudden shock, over mum's shoulder, my sister Andrea standing in the doorway, watching us, her mouth an open 'O'. Mum had her back to her and didn't understand why I was alarmed.

How long had she been there watching us?

I half pulled away. "Andrea." I said.

Mum turned, and smiled at Andrea who was half-turned to come into the room and half-turned to go.

"He's got such a nice cock, darling. I can't wait to have him inside me."

Andrea said with a huge grin, "It looked great, but I don't want to be a gooseberry." She turned and walked upstairs and we heard her bedroom door close.

Mum turned to me and gave me a deep-lidded, sultry smile, with my cum spattered over her face and hoodie.

"I'm going to clean up, have a nice hot bath and then go to bed. Good night, my sexy man. We need to talk tomorrow morning, so be up early."

She kissed me tenderly on the lips as I grabbed her bare arse and snogged her back, running my tongue over her lips. "Don't set me off again", she said throatily and and stood up, pulling her sweatpants up and going upstairs.

I wondered what the fuck I had just done. Would tomorrow be the day when all would be revealed? I went to bed. My own bed.

I was eating an exuberant slice of toast, as bright sunshine streamed in through the kitchen windows the following morning. I had had my first heavy sexual encounter the previous evening and best of all, it had been with my gorgeous mother, with the promise of more to come, and maybe, just maybe, she would be my first ever lover. All was right with the world as far as I could tell.

Andrea came in, grinning.

"So you and mum," she started.

"Yeah? What about us?"

"It looked pretty amazing last night," Andrea admitted.

"How much did you see?"

"Dunno, probably most of it. I think I was meant to, that's why mum left the door wide open," Andrea confided. "I saw you kissing and shit, and then you jerking her off and mum's blow job."

Andrea brightened, grinning widely again. "Nice dong, bro'. Not the biggest I've seen, but enough to make a girl happy."

"Not like you didn't know it was gonna happen, what with your Great Rite." I said.

Her eyes widened in surprise.

"What do you know about that?"

"Probably the whole damn village knows about it by now".

"Who's been talking?"

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked, lowering my voice.

"Yes," she said, falling for that old joke.

"Good. So can I."

Mum came then into the kitchen. She was wearing a blue brushed cotton dressing gown, belted round the waist. I immediately wondered what, if anything, she was wearing underneath.

She came over and gave me a kiss on the lips. I circled her waist with my hands and pulled her closer for a deeper kiss and pulled her onto my lap. My cock throbbed.

"'Morning, lover-boy," she cooed.

"God, you two!" Andrea said. "He knows about this evening!"

"Mmm, told you he isn't silly," Mum replied. "You know what's going to happen?" she asked me.

"Not exactly, in detail, or even when it was supposed to be happening," I said. "But I'm supposed to er-" I coloured. Despite what had happened last night, I found it awkward putting it into words with Andrea standing there as well.

"You'll get to fuck me darling," mum said lightly.

"Shag each other silly," interjected Andrea.

It was true, then.

"Why you and I?" I demanded.

"Because we want to capture the energy of the Goddess and her Consort, who is also her son. They're spiritual archetypes, but the first time they have sex, he is a virgin and she is his mother."

"Why does it have to be us?"

"Because no other coven member who is straight actually has a son who is both over the age of consent and is still a virgin," Mum said with a smirk.

"So the whole load of them know I'm - Oh Jeez, that's great, thanks, mum. Tell the whole village, why don't you? My son Josh is a virgin!"

"Actually, I think most of them are envious of me", said mum smirking some more, with a dark pink tinge to her cheeks. "The straight ones, anyway."

"Envious, why?"

"You're kidding? It's a mother's fantasy, to have her son, to be his first." Then she muttered, "Well, the fantasy of some of us," her face colouring even more. "Why shouldn't your first time be with someone who will make it really special and loves you so much?"

"Why are you even doing this in the first place?"

"We need to choose a new High Priestess as Morganna is leaving. Nobody can agree who it will be. It's been getting all a bit bitchy," mum stated. "It has to be done with a virgin man, which is why i didn't go all the way with you last night, although I really wanted to."

"Mum!" Andrea interjected. "TMI!"

"Well, it's true. I can't wait to feel him inside me," she continued, softly.

I swallowed hard.

"So how's it going to go off?"

"The rest of the coven will meet here at 8 pm After a few drinks to break the ice, we'll start the ceremony and you'll be brought out after half an hour or so. We'll do it by the altar, in the field. Then when it's over, you go back in the house and we finish up."

"How do you know you can trust them to keep quiet afterwards?"

"They'll all be willing participants, so they will all just as guilty of conspiracy to commit incest as me."

"No cameras or anything?" I demanded. "'Cos if there's any you can forget it."

"Definitely no cameras," my mum said smiling, now that the main hurdle had been overcome.

"Good. That's the only reason I'm going along with this."

"If, er, you feel you need a bit of help, you know, doing it in public, Jane the pharmacist said she would bring some Viagra along."

"I'm sure I'll give them a good show," I said. "What about clothes?"

"You'll both be nekkid!" Andrea put in gleefully. "We all get to see your baby bro' cock!"

"You can wear a robe before and after," said mum. Then she added, "I'm expecting a good turn-out tonight. We should have the full thirteen. You're the star attraction!"

"Well, see you later," I said as nonchalantly as I could. Inside I was nervous. It was like being a male stripper at a hen party. I hope I was buff enough. I had worked out a fair bit over the last year, not with weights, as the gym was too expensive, but doing calisthenics, push-ups, pull-ups and lunges. Nothing fancy, but I had put on a bit of muscle. Even so, I was hardly built like a Chippendale.

The day at work dragged, broken only by a higher number than usual of middle-aged women inquiring about new lawn mowers.

When I got home late that afternoon, mum and Andrea were busy putting out plates of food and glasses.

Mum took me to one side. "I'd like you to help us with drinks beforehand," said mum.

"Oh, no way," I said. "That's just too much."

"Please?" Mum asked. "I will make it up to you later, if you know what I mean," she said, giving my groin a gentle squeeze.

"That's just to give those freaks a good chance to eye me over."

"Well, yes, but it's really to get them all envying me." Mum said. "Some of them are my friends and I hope," she said, grabbing me by my tee shirt, "that I'm about to be fucked senseless by my tall, handsome son. Who wouldn't want to be me? Frankly, I can't wait to feel you inside me. Now run along and get undressed. They'll start arriving soon."

"Undressed? Now?"

"Yes, of course. Everyone wants to see what the golden boy's got. It will be dark out there tonight."

"I'm not handing out drinks naked for anyone," I said with feeling.

"You can wear a nice silk robe I've bought for you. It's hanging up on your wardrobe door."

And so it was that half an hour later, I was circling the drawing room with a drinks tray, wearing only the flimsiest, diaphanous white silk dressing gown that came down to just above my knees and a pair of cotton slippers that looked like they had been lifted from a hotel. Of course the gown had to be fucking virginal white. Was I feeling manipulated? You bet.

I recognised a fair few of them, women I had passed in the street, the pharmacist, hell, one is even a neighbour, and visitors to the shop. It was like a rump steak walking into a den of lionesses.

I started bringing drinks round with a tray. The women were noisy, cheerful and one squeezed my bum as I passed. Another went so far as to smack my behind. I turned round with a glare.

"Nothing that women haven't had to put up with for centuries," the fat old cow cackled. I don't suppose anyone had ever smacked her behind, that's for frigging sure.

Others were blatantly ogling me, one middle-aged woman drawling, "How come a handsome hunk like you is still a virgin, then?"

Another called out, "Get 'em off!"

The chatter and the general mirth increased as both I and the drinks circulated, as did the witches' hands-on approach.

My backside would be black and blue the next day. I tried to focus on what was about to happen in the field.

I had started off feeling like a piece of meat, but when one of the witches tried opening my robe and feeling my cock, I started to relax and see the funny side of it. I even began take pride in what I was doing, and I didn't want to let mum down on her big night. Gradually, I gained confidence. I strutted. I walked a little taller, ignoring the grabs and hard slaps that were increasing in number and roughness. For one night, I was a stud, a sex object and I didn't mind at all.

I would be fucking my mum shortly in the circle by firelight, give her a screaming orgasm I hoped, and afterwards, I was determined I would be spending the night in her bed, slowly kissing her body all over, starting from her feet and working my way up her calves and thighs. I wanted so badly to taste her cunt, to lick her clit until she came over my face, then fuck her again and again till dawn broke. I wanted to master her, to take her and to come inside her, to make her mine. I couldn't wait.

"Well done, darling!" Mum said when I next passed her with the drinks tray. "You're doing perfectly!"

Then Andrea grabbed my arm. "They're all creaming their old lady spandex over you, bro,'" she laughed. "This will give them something to remember, all right! Give us a good show!"

Then, at about nine o'clock, they started slipping off in pairs to the bedrooms to change into their robes, emerging dressed in black woolen dominoes, long black gowns with a deep hood and sleeves, that covered their clothes, if they were wearing any underneath. Some probably were, some may not have been.

Mum at length went to change, and came downstairs with her hood down. She took me into a corner, and whispered "See you soon, darling!"

I grabbed the neckline and peeked down. I could see mum's naked tits, before she snatched it off me.

"Now, now, naughty! No peeking!"

She kissed me deeply and our tongues swirled, giving me a new set of heady, giddy sensations.

Then she was led out by a string of witches all making their way unsteadily in some cases to the circle in the field near the dark, silent woods, a few hundred yards away from the house and down the meadow that I had just cut again the previous weekend. I saw the faint glow of a fire that had been lit. I couldn't swear to it, but I think I detected the ripe smell of dope wafting on the breeze.

I had stuck to fresh OJ all night as I didn't want to be even half-pissed when mum and I Did the Deed together. So I was perfectly clear-headed.

Three witches had stayed with me, to walk me out at the right time, they explained. We were standing in the kitchen, leaning against worktops, like you do at the end of a party.

Jane the pharmacist, who ran the local chemist's shop, smilingly asked if I'd like something to make sure that I could rise to the occasion.

"We're all looking forward to it. You're so brave! We don't want you going off at half-cock!" The women all cackled like banshees at the words "half-cock."

"What the hell?" I decided.

"Yeah, sure," I said. I don't want to ruin the fun."

Jane handed me a blue pill with a glass of red wine.

"Down the hatch!"

I took it, and swallowed.

A qualified pharmacist in the United Kingdom is licensed to dish out prescription-only drugs and medicines, but is also trained in the uses and characteristics of numerous plant alkaloids and poisons. They have at least a Bachelor's degree in drugs and medicines, often a higher degree, and have a solid background in chemistry. So when a pharmacist becomes a witch and starts to research the little-known properties of wild fungi and rare herbs and plants, she can get her hands on some very potent substances indeed, and that have some very weird effects.

The Viagra had its effect as my cock was suddenly harder and bigger than it had ever been in my life, sticking out painfully from my robe like a flagpole, but whatever else was in the wine I had washed down took sudden effect as well. It seemed like time had stopped, and I was seeing the world with a new intensity. Colours seemed brighter and sounds sharper.

"Ooh, look, it's working!" Jane trilled, pointing at my groin.

One of the other women keeping me company, an attractive middle-aged blonde, exclaimed, "God, it's massive!"

"Take that silly dressing gown off," Jane ordered. So I meekly did as I was told, dropped it to the floor in a whisper of silk and stood naked before these three strange women, with hands on my hips. I felt their eyes roam all over me, scrutinizing, evaluating and judging.

The blonde moved in and gripped my cock and squeezed. "The Romans carried phallus amulets for luck," she said. "I can see why, now! I'll give you my mobile number later, if you'd like to get together some time." She gave me a grin and broad wink, and ran the back of her hand over my chest, her fingers brushing my nipples.

"He's got such a nice, tight arse as well," the other nameless woman said, a dumpy woman who looked to be in her fifties, and I felt her hand squeezing my behind, and then giving it a hard stinging slap that sounded to me like a shot of a rifle and made me jerk.