Mum Chats Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mummy, you have a beautiful body. Your tits are amazing. Your cunt looks beautiful. Would you like me to tongue fuck you? Can I be cheeky, any chance of you spreading your gorgeous cunt flaps open so that I can see your clit and then I'll know what I have to suck? Thinking about you, your big boy, xxx."

After twelve, I got a message from mum with three pictures of her highlighted hair. One was from the back. She looked gorgeous.

"Hi Jack, my hair looks wonderful. The hairdresser took a picture of me from the back. I hope you like it. I thought we'd need some makeup as I'm all over white. No bikini lines for me. The other thing is, what do you want me to wear when you get here? I can be nude?"

"Mum, thanks for calling. I've got makeup, and I'll bring it with me. I want you to wear pearls. What have you got in pearls? I want to take sexy pictures of you, and the pearls will give you an elegant look."

"Jack, I like your thinking; I have so many pearl necklaces and bracelets. I have large pierced pearl earrings and screw clasp earrings. There is a pearl necklace that is two meters long. There is an elastic string on my bracelet. I have lots of pearls. I will leave them all on the dining room table with my lingerie."

"Super mum, I want you to wear the best push-up bra that you have got plus the tightest sweater you've got with a belt at the waist and the shortest skirt that you've got. Do you have any miniskirts?"

"Yes, they're old, but very short. I've several. I will wear the one that matches the colouring of my tightest sweater."

"Don't wear any panties with the miniskirts. Instead, wear garter belts or self-supporting stockings with it and your four-inch heels. You have long legs. The masks I have are masquerades. I have everything we will need. I want to shoot in your bedroom, lounge, kitchen and the bar room that dad drank in. You will sit on one of the bar stools there. I can be there at three. Is that good for you?"

"Yes, I'm a little nervous, but I'm looking forward to it."

"Mum, I want you relaxed. Initially, I'll start modelling you in sexy clothes that show your curves. If you can have a couple of outfits, you can change into, that would be great. Then we'll do the lingerie pictures. Then finally, I'll shoot the erotic pictures. Mum, there's one thing that I haven't got. Can you go to a supermarket and buy three cucumbers? I would like them thick and long, but I'll let you decide what you would be comfortable with. These will be part of the special pictures I'll take. I want one cucumber in your mouth, one in your pussy and the other up your ass. Are you comfortable with that?"

"No problem. I could use dildos? I've some big dildos."

"Mum, I'd prefer cucumbers. You'll be wearing pearls. You will have an exquisite look."

"Jack, I love how you think. I will go to the supermarket now then sort out the outfits I will wear. I now know what you're trying to do. See you at three. I won't start drinking until you get here."

I told my secretary that I wouldn't be in tomorrow as I left the office. So I went home, had a quick shower, then put on a t-shirt and a pair of tracksuit trousers. Everything was in the car for the shoot. I looked at my watch. I'd be at mums before three.

I arrived at mums. It amazed me at how sexy she looked. The sweater and bra made her tits look fantastic.

Mum hugged me; she pulled me close. Our lips met. It was the most natural and spontaneous thing that I'd done in my life. I was tongue kissing my mum. We kissed passionately for a couple of minutes, then mum said, "We hard better start, I need to check my lipstick now, but so that you know, I love how you kiss."

I got set up quickly. Mum showed me four different outfits she would pose in. We settled for three and the one she was wearing. For the clothes pictures, I shot them in the bar. Mum looked stunning. For the naughty images, I gave mum a mask to wear.

When we had finished, the clothes shoot. Mum could have sent the pictures to a modelling agency, and they would have employed her. The naughty pictures were all pussy pictures. I had mum wearing a pearl necklace and bracelets on her wrists with pearl earrings. It gave her an angelic, sexy look. I suggested to mum that she wear a bracelet on her ankle. I told her she would be free and unattached if she wore it on her left ankle. The right ankle would signal that she was in a relationship. Mum told me to put it on her right ankle.

The lingerie shoot was amazing. Mum was a natural at it. She could be a mature lingerie model easily. Lingerie shoots with the crotchless Basque and bodysuit pictures at the naughty picture. I told mum that I wanted to see her cunt lips wetter. Mum's vulva was gorgeous. Smooth and swollen, with thick cunt flaps and a very long sex slit. Mum was sitting on a barstool wearing a beautiful crotchless Basque; her tits looked amazing. Mum had told me I could do what I wanted to make her cunt lips wetter. She spread her legs as my hand moved over her vulva. Then, gently, I slid my middle finger inside mum's cunt; mum gasped then said, "That feels so good, you're the first man to touch me there for years. If you want my pussy. You finger my clit."

Mum was wet inside. I had two fingers inside her. The warmth of her pussy was beautiful. I spread her cunt lips open. Out popped an enormous hooded clitoris I had ever seen in my life. I fingered it gently. Mum was pushing her pussy against my fingers. The size of her clit was enormous. It was as thick as my thumb. It was as long as half an inch above the first knuckle to the nail. I whispered, "Mum, I love your clit. It's huge. You're soaked inside. I will use that cunt juice to moisten your cunt lips. When we finish taking the pictures, I would like to suck your clit?"

"I would love it if you did that for me, Jack."

I smiled, then kissed her gently on her earlobe. I then went to the dining room table and got the elastic pearl bracelet, three rows of it fitted around my thumb. When I put it around her clit, I took pictures. Then, I went a step further. The bracelet was around her clit, and a necklace of four strands of pearls came out of her cunt. Those pictures were incredible. Mum looked fantastic, even though she was wearing a mask.

In the naughty picture shoot, mum had a mask on all the time. The pictures were incredible. We used the pearls. Mum had two large pearl earrings with screw tighteners. I used those as nipple clamps on her. Mum loved the sensations it gave her nipples when I tightened them firmly. Mum's posing was so suggestive. She was naked apart from many pearls when we started with the cucumbers.

I put some coconut oil on mum's massive tits. She then gave the cucumber a titty fuck as she licked the top of the cucumber as she did it. I had put some KY jelly on the smaller of the three cucumbers; it was still thick. Mum loved it as I slid it up her tight ass. Mum quickly took the thickest of the cucumbers up her ass. She was purring with pleasure as she fucked herself with it on top of her bed.

We finished. I was going to have a lot of work cataloguing them and putting them in folders and files. Throughout the shoot, I had complimented mum on her beautiful body. I lay beside her on her bed. We kissed so lovingly and tenderly for a couple of minutes. My hands were exploring, and so were mums. She soon found my rock hard cock. She stroked it on the top of tracksuit trousers. Then her hand went inside the waistband of the trousers as she stroked my massive cock with her hand. Mum said, "Jack, please tell me I'm the reason that your cock is so hard? That would mean a lot to me."

I kissed mum again, then said, "Mum, you made my cock hard last night when we hugged. My cock got hard today when I was driving here because I was thinking about you. Mum, I want you. I want to look after all your needs. It would be best if you had no more frustrations anymore. I want to make love to you."

"Jack, what will we do with all the pictures? I don't need them anymore!!"

We kissed again. Mum told me to get naked. She couldn't believe the size of my cock as she went down on it. Her tongue was doing magical things to my cock. I said, "Mum, you have a big clit. I have an enormous cock. It must be in our genes."

I then go into a position that would allow us to 69. Mum was so adept at sucking my monster cock. Her tongue was working incessantly. Soon I felt her lips around the base of my cock and the head of it hitting the soft walls of mum's throat. Then mum started doing incredible things; it was as though she was swallowing, but her throat muscles tightened around the head of my cock. I had never experienced sensations like that before."

I was now sucking mum's massive clit. It was like sucking a little cock. I was finger fucking mum with three fingers. She was so wet, but she was tightening her cunt muscles as my fingers went in and out of her. Then mum said, "Take me, Jack. I'm ready for you."

"Mum, let me make you cum first, then we'll do it. I don't want us to rush our first time."

Mum still worked away on my cock, but she was sucking my balls as she wanked my cock. Five minutes later, mum had a body-shaking orgasm. She shook for over a minute. Her cum was delicious, and there was lots of it. I swallowed quite a lot, but I still had a lot in my mouth. Finally, mum had composed herself. I took her in my arms, and we cum kissed. Mum's tongue busily transferred her cum back into her mouth.

Mum pushed me onto my back as she squatted over me, her hand at the base of my cock as she teased her big clit with the head of my cock. It felt so good when she pushed down, and my cock slid up her soaked fuck hole. As the head of my cock hit her cervix, mum gasped then said, "You're a perfect size for me. You're stretching me, but it feels so good. Now mummy's going to give you a great ride."

I couldn't fault mum in anything she did; we were working in unison. She was riding me, and I was riding her. It was incredible how she used her cunt muscles. Tightening and gripping my shaft at precisely the right time. Her massive tits wobbled as she raised her tempo. She was pounding my cock relentlessly. Twenty minutes later, mum moved up a gear. She cried out, "I'm nearly there, baby cum for me. Shoot your seed into the hole that you came out of. It feels so good, cum for mummy. Let's cum together, baby, cum for me."

We both climaxed simultaneously; it was a fantastic feeling. Mum had another powerful orgasm. She was twitching and trembling with this one. Then mum leaned down, and we kissed so affectionately. Then mum said, "I love you, Jack. Will you move back in with me? You are all that I need."

We lay on the bed, kissing and touching with lots of pillow talk. Then mum said, "Let's get up. I'm hungry. We are going back to bed after I make supper. This is something I want to do again.

As mum cooked supper, I went into the lounge. Dad had an Apple computer with a giant screen. I transferred the pictures onto a USB stick and catalogued them. Mum had pulled all the curtains. We were both still naked. She looked gorgeous. She brought me some wine and was surprised at the quality of the pictures. I was a lot faster than I thought because of the sequence in which I'd taken the photos. I had completed the clothes modelling and the lingerie when mum said that supper was ready.

After we had eaten, we both went back to the computer. Mum said, "These pictures are amazing. You have a talent for this, Jack. These pictures are just for you and me, or maybe I will let Jean have a look at them. They will make her very horny. She's my best friend, but you're my lover now. So I won't spend as much time with her as I want to spend my time with you."

"Mum, you shouldn't do that. She's been your friend. I still have to work. You can see her during the day, then have me at night. Mum, my cock is stiff. Let's go back to bed."

That night and the following morning were unbelievably good. Mum has an insatiable sexual appetite. She loves to be fucked. I would cum once to every four orgasms of mum. So that night, I ass fucked mum. The head of my cock was stimulating her G-spot. She had three massive orgasms within ten minutes.

Mum wanted anal the next morning as she had enjoyed it so much last night. Three times she came within ten minutes again. Then I had fucked her doggy style. She positioned her clit, so my cock stimulated it as I rode her. She was cumming non-stop. We both showered, then mum made breakfast.

"Jack, I was too old when I had you. Thirty-seven I was. I wish I had had you at twenty-two, then I would have been forty-five now instead of fucking sixty. I would love to be forty-five and have you. We would fuck ourselves to death. What a way to go."

Over breakfast, it was apparent that mum was thinking about something. So I let her get on with it. She looked gorgeous. We were both wearing towelling bathrobes. After breakfast, mum said, "Jack, let's go back to bed. I want you again, but I also want to talk to you."

We weren't in bed. Mum had wanted doggy style, and she wanted it standing up, as she was sure that I could go deeper that way. So mum was leaning over an armchair in the bedroom. It felt so good; mum was outstanding in this position. I enjoyed it so much; then mum said, "Do you enjoy fucking older women, Jack?"

"I love it mum, do you like being fucked by a younger man?"

"I wish I had had you earlier, but I'm glad that I have you now. Jack, I want to become a gran. I would love that. You must look for a younger woman to give you children. But we have a problem, as I will still want you. We have had yesterday and then again this morning. I have had the most incredible lovemaking in my life, and I'm fucked. I'm tired physically. I can't do this every day, maybe three or four times a week. There are a couple of suggestions that I would like to make. Would you like to hear them?"

"Of course, mum, tell me what's on your mind?"

"Jack, I want you to look for a suitable younger woman. You will have no difficulty with that. You are a very eligible young man. I could share you with Jean. She's two years older than me, but she's a very affectionate lover. We both could look after all your sexual needs until you find a suitable mother for your kids. Would you be interested in that?"

I couldn't believe mum had said it. I felt my cock stiffen as mum said it. Then I said, "How am I going to fuck Jean? I find her a beautiful woman, but how do I get her into bed?"

Mum laughed, then said, "That will happen easily and quickly. I will invite her over for supper this evening. I will tell her to wear something sexy. After we have finished here, we'll take some pictures of you fucking me in both holes. Me sucking you and a lot of pictures of your monster cock along with the pictures you took of me yesterday, and I bet that all three of us will be in my bed tonight. Do you want that?"

This unbelievable conversation was taking place as I was fucking mum, doggy style. She was giving me a fantastic ride as we were talking. Then I said, "I agree with you mum, I wish you were forty-five too. I don't want to take too much out of you. I think that Jean and you can keep me sexually happy. So let's do it."

"Baby, I'm cumming. I'm so happy that we're doing this. Jean will love it. She's desperate to get shagged. Baby, cum for me. I'm so happy."

I was also so randy that we both climaxed within seconds of each other. It felt so good. We lay on top of the bed. Mum looked so relieved when I thought about it, I could understand why. Mum was still very active and fit, but she was getting older. She had come up with a solution to her problem.

Mum phoned Jean and invited her over for drinks at five and supper afterwards. I was sitting on the sofa beside mum as she spoke. Mum had my cock out and was wanking me as she said.

"Jean, I think Jack has got the hots for you. He told me he loves busty older, and you certainly tick the boxes there. Wear something that shows your big tits off. Flirt with him while I cook supper. See if you can make his cock hard. I would love it if the two of you got together. Great, I'll see you at five and do you know I wouldn't be surprised if you spent the night here?"

Mum said, "She's hot. Where will we take the pictures?"

I had put the lightning into the dining room. We took all the pictures there. My cock pictures were excellent. My cock looked impressive, as did the ones of mum sucking me and me fucking her in both holes. After that, I drove mum to the butcher. She wanted to cook a beef casserole for supper.

When we got home, mum prepared everything for the casserole. She then went to bed as she wanted to rest for tonight. At four, I had to wake her. I then finished cataloguing the naughty pictures and added them to today's. My chatter account was checked. I had a DM from Merry Widow. There were three clit pictures. Jean's was big but not as big as mums.

"Baby, do you like mummy's big clit? Then you fuck me. I am dreaming of you. I'm so horny this now. A good shag is what I need. When can we meet and will you send me some cock pictures? I'm thinking of you. Love mummy xxx."

I replied, knowing full well what would happen tonight, probably around fife-thirty.

"Hi Merry Widow, it hurts me to write this, but I have found a woman that I want to have a steady relationship with. I feel for you. I hope and pray that you will find someone to look after your every need. Writing to you has been enjoyable. Good Luck. Big Boy."

I woke mum at four. We kissed and chatted. Then she put the casserole into the oven. She told me I would cook it at seven. She then told me she would have a glass of wine with Jean and me at five and then leave us with the excuse she had to cook dinner. Mum wouldn't disturb us until seven.

Jean arrived at five to five. She looked gorgeous. She was showing enough cock to stiffen any cock. I opened the door for her and led her into the lounge. Jean had hugged me in the hall. She smelt and felt good. Mum was sitting on the couch in the lounge. Mum was also showing a lot of it too. They hugged and kissed each other on the cheek. Mum poured Jean a glass of wine. We all sat on the couch with Jean in the middle."

"I'm struggling to get the supper ready. I have all the preparation work done, but I need to go to the supermarket for a couple of things and fill my tank with petrol, but we'll eat at seven, is that okay with you, Jean as Jack and I had a late lunch?"

"I have all the time in the world. Seven is good for me. I will sip this gorgeous wine, or can I help you with anything?"

"Thanks, I'm on top of it now. Jean Jack took some excellent pictures of me yesterday for my private pictures of the boys on chatter. Jack, please show Jean the pictures while I'm away. Jack has a talent for taking these pictures. It will surprise you how good he is at it. I will dash off now and see you at seven. Jack, you look after Jean while I'm away."

Mum then left. I smiled at Jean then said, "Would you like to see mum's pictures?"

"I would love to see them, Jack. I need to change mine, as I'm not having much success with what I'm doing now."

"That surprises me, Jean. You're a gorgeous-looking woman. Come, we'll have to sit at the desk. You can bring your wine with you."

Jean was wearing a short skirt. It came to the middle of her thighs. It wasn't as short as mum's yesterday. She was also wearing a jacket and blouse.

"Can I take your jacket, Jean? I'm sure that you will be more comfortable with it off."

"Thank you, Jack. You are a thoughtful young man, which is rare nowadays."

As Jean took her jacket off, I stood behind her to help her get it off. She was seriously pushing her massive tits out. I held her jacket as she slipped out of it. I whispered, "You have an impressive body Jean, I find it difficult to keep my eyes off it. If that upsets you, then please tell me, and I'll stop immediately."