Mum Chats Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

"Don't be silly, darling. You can even give me a nice feel, but don't say a word to your mum."

I was still behind Jean. I whispered again, "I won't mention it to mum. It can be our secret. You smell so good. "

Jean gulped her wine down when she sat down at the desk. I put the computer on and got another chair for myself. I got on the first picture of mum in the miniskirt, gave Jean the mouse and showed her how to click on the following picture. I whispered again to Jean, "You look at the pictures, and I'll get more wine. Mum told me to look after you, and I always do as I'm told."

I came back with a fresh bottle and filled Jean's glass. Jean said, "Jack, these pictures are incredible. They are fantastic. Your mum's tits look fabulous."

"So do yours, Jean. May I undo a button for your blouse so that I can enjoy yours more?"

"If your mum wasn't around, you could take them out and play with them. But I wouldn't like her to catch us at something."

"Mum won't be back until seven. She knows I like it. I think she wanted us to have some time together."

"Are you sure? I can take my bra off. I would tell your mum the cup was hurting me. And I will undo the blouse buttons so that you can get a good feel. I love being felt Jack, you can feel me everywhere."

Jean had her bra off in a second, and her massive tits were beautiful. I then arranged the folders to move to each stage of the shoot with a click of a button.

Without touching Jean, I explained to her the system I had set up so mum could control what level of privacy mum wanted to give out. I showed mum sitting on the barstool. She looked gorgeous. Her long legs and big tits looked so appealing. Mum had no mask on. Then the same pictures with the mask on. And finally, the naughty pictures of mum, mask on flashing her beautiful cunt.

Jean was so impressed. She seized my privacy system.

"Jack, could you do this for me? I am worried about sending a normal picture out, but your system is fucking amazing. As you get to know and trust someone, you can quickly arrange what level of privacy you let them see. Will you do this for me, Jack?"

Jean leaned over. My right hand was cupping her massive left tit. Her nipple was so hard. Jean was trying to suck my tongue into her mouth when she said, "I love what you're doing Jack. A man hasn't felt me for years. You can be firmer. If you are, then you will make me cum. I can cum with just having my tits played with."

I then showed mum in her other outfits. I impressed Jean with how good mum looked. We then moved to the lingerie pictures. Jean said she liked mum's pearls. I told her there was a reason for that. They gave mum elegance and refinement. I amazed Jean at the naughty lingerie pictures. Then I showed the bracelet's picture on mum's clit and the necklace of pearls coming out of mum's cunt.

"I love the pearls around your mum's clit and the pearls. They appear to be flowing, coming out of her cunt. Can you take pictures like that for me, Jack?"

"Do you have a big clit like mums?"

"Have a feel. I'm not wearing any panties."

Jean opened her legs. My hand was between her legs. I quickly found her big clit. I smiled then said, "You have a big one too Jean, would you like me to suck it?"

I had two fingers inside Jean's warm cunt. My thumb was stroking her clit as Jean replied.

"I would love that, Jack. We must meet soon. Can I come to your apartment? Then your mum will never know."

"Jean, I've always been honest with mum. If we have a relationship, then I would tell mum. I will never deceive her."

She kissed me again and said, "You are a good man, then we will both be honest with her."

Then I showed her the cucumber pictures.

"Your system is the best Jack, will you do it for me?"

"Of course, I'll do it for you, but if you're seeing me, then you won't need it, as I will look after all your sexual needs."

Jean nodded in agreement as I showed her mum sucking my cock. Mum wasn't wearing a mask. Then my cock in mum's pussy and ass. Jean couldn't believe her eyes. I showed her the cock pictures. If I say so myself, they looked impressive.

"Where am I going to find a cock like that, Jack?"

I raised myself and pulled my trousers down as I took her hand. My monster cock sprung out. There was some pre-cum on the piss slit on the bulbous head. I placed Jean's hand on my throbbing shaft and said, "It's your decision Jean, do you want to share me with mum?"

Jean nodded as she knelt on the carpet in front of where I was sitting. Her mouth covered the head of my cock as her tongue licked away the pre-cum. Both Jean and mum knew how to suck cock. Five minutes later, I checked the time. It was ten to six. Jean was taking my entire length as she massaged my heavy balls. Finally, I said, "Jean, we have over an hour before mum comes back. We have time for a quickie?"

Jean had three orgasms quickly. We were lying naked on the couch when mum appeared. Mum said, "Jean, I'm so happy to see this. The three of us will have wonderful times together."

Three years later, a niece of Jean's came to visit her. She was a tall, intelligent, attractive woman with a law degree. Jean seduced her, then shared her with mum. Then they introduced her to me. Eleven months later, we had a baby son. After that, we all lived as a family in complete happiness.

The End

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers