Mum, Dad and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here am, a 19 year old basically having a sleepover with my cousin like a child. Laying in my bed I watched as Ian got into his sleeping bag, taking his shirt off only when he was under the covers so that I couldn't see his pale body.

"Night Jamie." He sleepily called from across the room.

"Night Ian." I replied. The room was silent for a while until I heard faint snores coming from Ian's direction. I was glad to have family over but they came over at the worst time. I was still incredibly horny from earlier and being in a house full of family, knowing that Lee and Ian didn't know the rest of us were engaging in a sordid threesome hours earlier was a real turn on. An hour later I was still awake as I heard my dad get out of bed and head to the toilet. I needed sexual relief. Seeing my one chance I snuck out of bed and tiptoed past Ian out into the hallway. The bathroom light was on as I slid the door open to see my dad in his boxers, checking his teeth in the mirror. His eyes met mine in the reflection of the mirror and I could tell he was instantly thinking the same as me. I closed the door behind me as I pushed him forcefully up against the sink. He grabbed my hips as we longingly embraced our lips and I let out a moan.

"Shhhh. Jamie, you will wake up the whole house." Dad told me in a low quiet whisper.

"I can't help it Daddy, I never got to Finnish earlier." I whined in a cute slutty voice which obviously worked well on my dad.

"Mmm, you want Daddy's dick bad don't you son," Dad growled at me, "okay, meet me in the garage in 3 minutes and keep quiet." I slowly headed downstairs and into the kitchen, making sure not to wake Uncle Lee who was fast asleep on the sofa. I opened the door leading from the kitchen into the garage and quietly closed it behind me.

The garage was cold and messy, not the best place for some nighttime fun, but I wasn't being picky. The car held prize place in the middle of the room as messy workbenches and tools scattered the corners and walls. A few moments later I heard the door open and close as Dad's large shadow entered the room. I can barely see, but I know it's him as I can smell his rich aftershave filling the room as it mixes with the smell of oil and wood chips. We both move around to the far side of the garage, the furthest place away from the door as he pushes me against the car forcefully, kissing my neck passionately.

"Mmmm, don't mention this to your mother, I promised that I would cool off for a couple of nights while guests are over. But I just can't resist you Jamie." He whispers as he puts his hands down the front of my tight boxers and places my hard cock in his hands. I put my hand down the front of his and slowly start to rub his smooth shaft. We kiss passionately as both of us continue to play with each other, breathing heavily through our nostrils.

"Daddy, I need you. I need you right now." I pant into his ear as I pull my boxers down and let them slide to my feet. I jump up and sit my bare ass up on top of one of the workbenches, widening my legs apart revealing my asshole as dad pulls his boxers down to his knees. He licks his his middle finger and begins to lube my asshole with it before making me spit into his open palm, covering his pulsating cock with my hot saliva. He grabs onto my ankles tightly and quickly enters into me full force. I feel a pleasurable shock of pain as he slowly starts to thrust deeper and deeper into me. I let out a loud moan as Dad fills me up with his cock all the way to his heavy balls.

"Oh god, mmmm. Don't make so much noise." He whispers as he covers my mouth with his hand. He reaches over and grabs an oil rag laying on the workbench and stuffs it forcibly into my mouth as I breathe noisily through my nose. "That's better." He smiles as he proceeds to pound away at my now gaping hole, muffled moans erupting from the rag in my mouth. The pleasure was overwhelming. Dad slowed down to a hard powerful long thrust as he grabbed onto my love handles to pull himself in further. I could feel it, my cock was about to explode, Dad's grunts were getting more intense as he slid his cock in and out of me, watching my erect cock sway around in the moonlight. I could tell he was on the verge of cumming like me. I started pumping away at my cock with my hand as Dad started up fast again, giving my hole what it deserved when the light came on.

The light blinded me for a second but my vision came back just as dad stopped his thrusting and stood back. I turned my head swiftly around to see Uncle Lee standing there in his dressing gown watching with his jaw wipe open.

"Uhh, Lee! I, uhh..." Dad was speechless as he rushed to pull his boxers up around his waist. My heart pounded with fear as I jumped Down off the workbench and desperately searched for my boxers.

"Ben... Umm, I'm sorry, please, I'm sorry." Sputtered Uncle Lee as he switched the light back off in a hurry, loudly stumbling back out as he closed the door behind him.

"Shit!" Dad sighed, "Fuck!" He started banging his head with his fist as I put my boxers back on. Without a word to dad I hurried back upstairs and into bed without looking behind me. Fuck, we had been busted. I felt sick as I tried desperately to get some sleep.

It was already gone 11am when I awoke the next day, Ian was already up and in the shower as I headed downstairs. Mum had prepared brunch for us as we had all slept in quite late. As I come down stairs I see that Uncle Lee and Dad are already eating silently at the table. I sit down next to Dad as we exchange a worried look. Uncle Lee was silently sipping on a cup of coffee while he glanced at the morning paper. Mum placed a hot plate of eggs and bacon in front of me, humming a happy tune as she went. She was completely oblivious to the awkwardness that was suffocating the room right now.

"So, anything fun planned for today?" Uncle Lee casually asks as Ian makes his way to the table and sits down.

"Uhhh, not much really," Replies Dad, "I was thinking that me and you could head down to the king's head later for a catch up." The king's head was an old pub my dad and Uncle Lee would regularly visit when they were younger men.

"That sounds like a great idea. There's so much we need to discuss Ben." Replied Uncle Lee with a serious look in his eyes. He quickly shot a glance at me before looking back down at his paper.

Mum had sat down quietly at the head of the table,"What about you two boys?" She asked, moving her gaze towards me and Ian.

"I was thinking we could just hang around the house today Mum." I replied, looking over at Ian who nodded in agreement. Ian was never one for much conversation, I wasn't even sure if he even liked me. I felt that staying at home and watching movies was the best choice considering what had happened.

After a fairly quiet brunch dad and Uncle Lee left the house and headed over to the pub while Mum, me and Ian stayed at home. We binged a few movies on a streaming service before boredom started to set in.

"Aunt sue, I'm just going outside for a smoke if that's okay." Asked Ian from under his mop of messy black hair.

"Of course Ian, just make sure you stub it out in the plant pot when your done" She smiled as Ian got up and left out the back door. As Soon as the door had closed Mum moves over to me and straddles my lap, kissing me hard on the mouth. A thrill envelops me as I kiss her back full force, grabbing her hips and moving her closer as she grinds herself slowly on me. She starts guiding my hands under top and I give her breasts a hard squeeze together as her nipples pucker at my touch. The thrill of being caught by Ian was turning her on immensely. After a couple of minutes the back door starts to open and Mum springs off me and returns back to her seat, wiping her lips and pressing down her hair. Ian silently walks back to his seat and gives us a quick glance before turning his head to the TV. Me and Mum give each other a sly grin as we continue to watch the movie. So much for cooling off for a few days.

The evening turns late and Dad and Uncle Lee are still at the pub. I start to worry as to what might happen when they return. Uncle Lee would obviously be wondering what the hell was going last night when he caught me and dad mid fuck. All I couldn't was hope that dad would be able to convince Uncle Lee to keep it quiet and promise it was just a one time thing. Tired of waiting for them to get home we all decided to head to bed. Mum headed to her room while me and Ian settled into mine. Just like the night before Ian got into his sleeping bag and took off his T-shirt, throwing it on the floor.

"Night Ian." I called across the room.

"Night Jamie." He quietly replied. I turned my body away from him, closed my eyes and started to drift to sleep when I heard a voice break the silence.

"Jamie, are you still awake?" Ian whispered quietly.

Puzzled I turned back towards him and spoke into the darkness "yeah, I'm still awake. What's up?"

There was a silence before he finally spoke again,"What's it like to be bisexual? Like, how did you know you liked guys and girls?" He asked choosing his words carefully.

"I dunno," I replied, "The same way you know that you just like girls I suppose." There was another pause of silence before he spoke again.

"I'm not sure that I do just like girls... I think I might like guys too." He says, clearly thinking about the weight of his words. I had no idea Ian was questioning his sexuality. I mean, we barely speak so how would I?

"Well, I suppose the best way to find out is to experiment with somebody you trust. Do what comes naturally to you. I'm sure that a guy like you would have no problem finding a willing partner." I assure him.

"Really? What makes you say that?" He asks, his interest peaking.

"Well, you would make an excellent Twink. Your slim shape and smooth body would drive guys wild. You have very feminine features." I say thinking about him sexually for the first time. It was true, he had that cute shy emo twink look to him that now made me flustered to think about. There was silence again as I waited for him to reply. Instead I heard a rustling of his sleeping bag and then felt something warm move into the bed with me. As I open my eyes I see Ian there, his face inches away from mine as he sweeps his hair back and brings his lips in contact with mine. We kiss awkwardly for a minute before he opens his mouth to let my tongue in. Our tongues engage each other softly, his tongue piercing rolling between them. I gently place my hand on his side and caress his smooth hairless body.

After a few moments he stops and looks into my eyes, "Well I think that answers my question." He whispers as he starts to place his hand down the front of my boxers and continues to kiss me. Before we start to go any further I hear the front door downstairs close. Dad and Uncle Lee are back from the pub! Ian jumps up out of my bed and gets back into his sleeping bag. There is harsh silence in the room once again. I listen as I hear Dad and Uncle Lee stumble into the family room, the soft mumbles of their conversation travel through the bedroom floor. After a while the muffled conversation stops and I assume that they have both fallen asleep drunk on the sofa. I close my eyes and curse my luck again. So far I've had 3 sexual encounters over the last 2 days and I still haven't managed to cum. As I drift to sleep I wonder if dad managed to smooth things out with Uncle Lee. I'm sure that I will find out in the morning.

I awake, startled as I hear a hushed voice calling my name. The room is dark and the only light is coming in from the small gap of my now open door. I hear my name again as I rub my eyes and see Dad's face poking through the gap in my door. I give him a puzzled look as be beckons me to come out into the hall. I look down at Ian who is fast asleep and creep out of my bed trying not to wake him. Dad must be crazy if he is after some nighttime fun again, especially after Uncle Lee caught us the last time. I quietly exit my room and close my door, turning to see Dad push his finger against his lips indicating to be quiet.

"What?" I whisper quietly to him as he turns and heads downstairs. I follow, trying to not step on any creaky floorboards one the way down. I follow him into the family room where Uncle Lee is sitting in the armchair, half empty whiskey glasses and stubbed cigars hanging off the ashtray lid scatter the coffee table. Dad guides me and sits me down on the sofa next to him as we both look over towards Uncle Lee.

"So, I hear you and your parents have been getting up to all sorts lately." Uncle Lee tells me with a stern look on his face. I look at dad worried as Uncle Lee takes a long swig of his whiskey, finishing it off in one big gulp. "It's okay, your father has told me everything. What naughty boys you have both been," He says with a straight face, "go on then, let me see if you really are as good as your father says you are." I stare back at him confused.

"Pardon?" I ask him with a dry lump in my throat. Was Uncle Lee telling me to fuck his own brother in front of him? I turn to dad for answers but before I can open my mouth Dad starts to unbutton his shirt. I look back towards Uncle Lee who is now sitting back comfortably in his chair, lighting a fresh cigar in his mouth. Holy shit, Uncle Lee really did want to watch me and Dad fuck. This was an amazing turn of events! I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol going to his head or that this was something he had fantasised about but I was totally into it. I turned my attention back to Dad and helped him to unbutton his shirt, revealing his slightly hairy chest. My dad started to smile as he leaned in to kiss me on the mouth. I could taste the alcohol and smoke on his wet tongue as we started to both unbuckle his belt slowly. Dad stood up and pulled his boxers off along with his jeans, his now erect cock once again out in the open. He knelt down in front of me and pulled my rock hard cock out from under my boxers and began to lick up and down my shaft, leaving a thick trail of saliva.

"Mmmmm daddy has told Uncle Lee all about our sordid little affair. He practically begged me to let him watch us." Dad whispered before slipping the tip of my cock into his warm mouth. Dad started to run the tip of his tongue across the end of my cock, rapidly fluttering it. I start to quietly moan as his tongue touched all the sensitive spots on the end of my cock. I look up at Uncle Lee who is now rubbing himself through his trousers, still puffing away at his cigar. I couldn't believe that my Uncle was into this, did seeing me and dad fuck last night make something click inside him too? Was our whole family fucked up?

"Mmmm fuck daddy, you always know what to do." I moan loud enough so that Uncle Lee can hear. Dad starts to swallow my cock deeper and deeper until he gags loudly and brings his lips back up to the tip. My cock is now dripping with dad's saliva and my own precum as he stands up and lifts me to my feet. Dad then positions me so that I am down on all fours on top of the coffee table, directly facing Uncle Lee. He moves himself around behind me and positions himself using my hips as a guide.

"Mmmm are you going to be a good boy for Daddy and let him fuck you?" Uncle Lee asks me as he unzips his trousers and pulls out his throbbing cock.

"Mmm, Yes Uncle Lee." I say, staring down at his monster cock. My dad's cock was big, but his brothers was on a whole other level. I feel Dad's hard cock push up against my asshole as he slowly begins to bury it in deep. I feel a slight shock of pain just before my asshole settles to accommodate his cocks whole girth and length. After a brief pause to get ourselves comfortable Dad starts to slowly thrust his cock in and out of my tight hole.

"Mmmmm god Jamie, your asshole never fails to disappoint Daddy." He groans as he grabs onto my pale ass, giving it a hard smack, leaving a red mark as he begins to speed up his manly thrusts. I let out a loud grunt as I began to feel my Dad's swinging balls slap against my ass cheeks repeatedly. I look up at Uncle Lee's face and bite my lip for him, determined to give his a show he would never forget. I see that Uncle Lee is now fully erect and is slowly pumping away at his cock with his hand. Dad continues to stuff himself in my hole as he starts to slow down to long and powerful thrusts, grunting deeply in pleasure as he does. I open my mouth wide and groan softly, visibly enjoying the effect it was having on my uncle. I give Uncle Lee a sexy slow wink as the force of Dad's thrusts shake the table, shuffling the glasses around it's surface noisily.

Uncle Lee could no longer contain his excitement as he stood up and swiftly unbuttoned his trousers, pulling them down to the floor, his huge erect cock standing to attention. Taking his white shirt off he moves closer towards me, gripping the back of my head tightly.

"Mmmm my god you're a dirty little slut aren't you boy." He groans as he forces his throbbing cock far back into my gaping mouth. I take most of the length in at once, my forehead slapping against his fat hairy belly. Uncle Lees body was hot as fuck, his big round belly and manboobs jiggled as he started to desperately thrust into my mouth slowly.

"Mmmmm fucking hell Ben, his mouth really as good as you said. I can't believe you have this on tap you lucky bastard." He groans jealously as he gets faster and faster, fucking my lips as I tighten them around his wide girth. Meanwhile Dad is still fucking me raw from behind, I feel his cock twitch with excitement as he watches his younger brother face fucks his son. As our all male family fuckfest continues my eyes are drawn to the top of the stairs where I spy Ian in his boxers, silently watching us. I continue to take a pounding from both ends as I watch Ian slowly rubbing himself through his boxers.

I grab a hold of Uncle Lee's cock and take it out my mouth, "I think we have a spy Uncle." I say with a playful tone in my voice. My dad continues thrusting in me and looks over in Ian's direction while Uncle Lee spins around.

"Ian!? Son, I uhhhh..." Uncle Lee is speechless as me and dad begin to chuckle at the situation of being caught.

"Ian, come down. Join us." I moan as Dad continues to loudly pound away at my ass, grunting like a feral animal and focusing his attention away from Ian and back on me. Ian shyly comes down the stairs as his dad watches him, standing motionless.

"Ian, I... I'm sorry I just..." Uncle Lee stops mid sentence as Ian gets down onto his knees, flicks the hair out of his eyes and shoves his father's cock into his mouth. The two stand there motionless for a few seconds, waiting to gauge the others reaction before Ian starts to slowly suck the end of Uncle Ian's cock. Uncle Ian's body becomes less tense as he starts to quietly moan. He puts his hands behind Ian's head and grabs his long hair in his fist, now manually thrusting his cock in and out of his son's mouth slowly.

"Ohhhh, god Ian.... that's it, slowly now. Mmmmm fucking hell." Uncle Lee lets out an excited sigh of relief as the tension fully lifts from his body. Me and dad laugh lovingly as we both remember the moment we first broke that father son taboo. My dad starts speeding up once again fucking my ass raw, clearly exited at the sight of another father son couple getting intimate. I feel the warm sweat from my dad's brow, flying down onto my rigid body as he gives me his all.

Uncle Lee starts to get faster and faster with the speed of his thrusts into Ian's open mouth, Ian gagging at the sheer size of his father's monster cock. Uncle Lee starts to let go of his grip on his son's head as Ian looks up at his father longingly. In a fit of lust, Uncle Lee grabs Ian and pulls him to his feet, leading him over to the coffee table where dad was still happily pounding away at my ass. Dad stops, pulls himself out of me and shuffles us around to the short end of the table while Ian gets on his knees on the other end. Me and Ian are now face to face, sandwiched between our fathers as Uncle Lee gets behind Ian, yanks his son's boxers down and spits downwards towards Ian's now presenting asshole.