Mum, Dad and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm god you look amazing Ian." Uncle Lee growls as he kneels down and starts to eat out Ian's asshole. Ian moans with pleasure as his father's tongue gently rimms the outside of his hole before sticking it all the way in. Me and Dad stop and watch for a few minutes, taking in the sight of Uncle Lee stretching Ian's cheeks wide apart with his hands and plunging his face deep within the crack.

"Mmmm fucking hell dad." Ian moans as Uncle Lee continues to tongue fuck his son. I lower my head to look under Ian, trying to get a peek at his cock. His cock was semi erect but was dripping rapidly with precum. Ian's cock was petite and feminine and I started to imagine how hot he would look dressed at a girl. His body was the right shape and smoothness for a sissy boy and that was a real turn on. Uncle Lee stood up, positioning himself now at cock level behind Ian.

"This might hurt a little son." He whispers lovingly as she slowly pushes his cock inside Ian's asshole. Ian shudders and gasps for a moment before the familiar look of pleasure erupts on his face. Dad starts to enter me again, watching and mirroring his brother's thrusts. Both dad and Uncle Lee start gaining momentum as I look deep into Ian's eyes. I look over at Uncle Lee's chubby belly as it hangs over the top of Ian's ass as he thrusts deep inside him, sweat dripping down from his man boobs. Both me and Ian stare at each other, mouths wide open in awe, watching each other get fucked by our own fathers. Uncle Lee and Dad let out echoing moans and the power of their thrusts jolt me and Ian forward towards each other. Our lips naturally meet as muffled squeals erupt from our mouths. I hear Uncle Lee's balls slapping hard against Ian's petite ass as he grabs firmly onto Ian's hips, pulling himself in deeper.

"Mmmmm, my god you look just like your mother at this angle," Uncle Lee growls at Ian, "You love daddy's cock Ian? Huh? Both of you, tell us you love your daddy's cock" Uncle Lee asks as his lust spirals out of control, pumping harder and faster than ever before into Ian's virgin hole.

"We love daddy's cock!" Me and Ian scream, eyes tight as our Dad's fuck our brains out.

"I think it's time we turn our boys into men Lee." Dad groans as he pulls reluctantly out of me.

"Mmmm, do you think they are ready?" Uncle Lee asks as he slows down his thrusting to a stop.

"Only one way to find out." Replies Dad as they pick me and Ian back up onto our feet and take our places on all fours atop the coffee table. I've never fucked my dad's ass before, something both me and Ian shared. Ian and I look at each other and then excitedly take our places behind our respective fathers. We both spit into our palms and lube up our now dripping cocks. This is something I have dreamt about doing for ages. I look down at Dad's wide hole and insert a finger slowly in, teasing it for what was about to come. I look over at Ian who had not wasted any time, he was already balls deep in Uncle Ian. He hovers there inside him for a moment, motionless and savouring the feeling of the first thrust before slowly thrusting himself back out. I follow his lead and do the same, pushing the whole length of my cock inside my dad. He lets out a sharp gasp before following it with a deep moan. I slowly begin fucking my dad, taking time to feel every inch of his hole wrapped around my cock.

Both me and Ian start gaining speed as our Dad's cry out in pleasure. I grab onto Dad's big round ass and throw my head back in ecstasy. I start thrusting with all my might feeling my balls slapping hard against him, looking down and watching as my cock disappears deep inside him. I look up at dad and Uncle Ian who are now nose to nose. They slowly move their heads closer and start to lick the tips of each other's tongues. The sight of this excites me and Ian as we start ploughing them harder and faster, pushing myself to my physical limits.

"Oh god Jamie, your cock feels fucking incredible. Uhhh, god. Mmmm fucking hell." My dad starts moaning uncontrollably as he tries to grip the table with his fingernails, failing to grab onto anything. The table starts to shake violently as glasses and ashtrays fall to the floor, none of us take notice as I grab onto my dad's hips to stop him sliding away from me.

"Mmmm god, I can't believe I'm fucking my dad! This is insane!" Ian laughs as he slaps his Dad's ass loudly and gleefully watches it jiggle, grabbing onto it tightly as he pulls himself further in.

"Mmmm god, I know the feeling. Fuck! how could you keep this hole from me for so long Daddy?" I ask moaning loudly. My Dad's asshole was tighter than I had ever imagined it would be and from the look on Ian's face he was thinking the exact same about his Dad's.

I could feel myself edging ever closer to orgasm while fucking Dad's tight little asshole. I prepared myself for what would be my first orgasm in weeks. I look back over at Ian who was now lustfully watching his own cock penetrate his father's hole. Ian had then closed his eyes and was concentrating on the heavenly feeling his dad's hole was gifting him.

"That's it son, fuck your Daddy's hole, you fuck it good you hear me! Shoot your whole load in me!" Dad could tell I was close and was cheering me on. All of a sudden I heard a loud crack as the coffee table broke from under us. The weight of our fucking had been too much for the wooden table. We all stopped in shock as our dads stood up, all of our cocks swaying stiffly and dripping with precum. Looking at each other we rushed towards the sofas, not wanting our session to end prematurely. Not a moment had passed when we heard a familiar voice fill the room..

"Well, what's going on down here then?" I hear as we turn our heads towards the stairs where Mum now stood, wrapped in her pink bathrobe.

"Sue! We were just having a bit of fun, you know." My dad stutters looking embarrassed as Mum walks into the room, looking at each of us in turn.

"Without me? Shame on you," She scolds as she turns her head towards Uncle Lee and Ian, "I see our little secret is out now then. Well, I guess there's nothing to hide anymore. Well... what are you all standing around for? Don't l get a turn?" She smiles as she drops her bathrobe to reveal the sexiest little yellow nightdress I've ever seen.

Me and dad waste no time, we know exactly what she wants. We move slowly towards her and begin to kiss up and down either side of her neck. She lets out a quiet moan and looks over towards Uncle Lee and Ian.

"You two as well, there's room for all you boys." She says seductively as they move towards us, a look of awe of their faces. They both stand in front of her and Uncle Lee leans in and kisses Mum on the mouth, gently cupping one of her breasts while Ian starts squeezing the other over the top of her nightdress. Me and dad move towards the back of Mum to give the other two room as we continue to kiss up and down her neck. I move my hand slowly down her back and grab onto her bare ass cheek and dad does the same. Her cheek cups perfectly in my hand as I pull her hair back behind her ear, gold earrings dangling and move my lips just below her earlobe. Mum starts alternating her kisses between Uncle Lee and Ian, letting out long feminine groans from her sweet red lips.

"Mmmm isn't my mummy the best?" I groan as we all take in her dominating beauty.

Mum begins to take my and dad's hard cocks in her hand as she slowly begins to kneel down on her knees, all four of our cocks now at her head height. Taking off her nightdress in one swift motion she ties her hair back with a hair band and begins sucking the end of Uncle Lee's cock slowly while she starts rubbing my and Dad's cocks. After a few sucks she moves over to Ian, looking up at him over her glasses and taking his whole cock into her mouth. All of us are now groaning with pleasure, watching in awe as my mum thirstily satisfies the four men of the family. She moves her head back over to Uncle Lee and struggles to fit him completely in her mouth. She lets go of me and dad and starts using both of her hands at the base of his cock, gulping the rest of it down. For the next five minutes she takes turns switching between us all, cocks eagerly waiting for their turn in my mother's wet mouth.

"Mmmm fuck Mummy, you look amazing down there. Keep going, there's enough cock to go around. Mmmm you like being the centre of attention don't you?" I moan as she gags deeply on Dad's throbbing cock. Uncle Lee grabs the back of her head and starts guiding it up and down his brothers shaft before moving it over onto Ian's.

"Oh god Auntie Sue, I feel like I'm ready to explode all over you already!!" Ian moans as he looks down at Mum, her face covered with all of our spit and precum.

"Mmmm not yet," She breathes as she takes his now wet slender cock out of her mouth and stands up, "Who's first to get fucked by me?" The four of all sit in a row down on the sofa, cocks stiff in the air all hoping we would be first. She looks over at Ian and straddles his lap, slowly taking his feminine cock into her pussy.

"Mmmm god, thank you Auntie." Ian moans as he lets out a deep sigh as she settles in his lap and starts bouncing up and down enthusiastically, tits heaving as she does. Sitting next to each other me dad and Uncle Lee slowly take each other's cocks in our hands and slowly pump up and down, preparing each other for Mums magical cunt. Mum's breathing starts getting heavy and she gets faster and harder, taking Lee for the ride of his life.

"You've wanted your Aunties tight pussy bad haven't you Ian. Mmmm fuck. I've seen you, checking me out over the years. Now you're 18 this is your chance to show me what a big boy you are!" Mum tells Ian sternly as he squeezes her tits tightly together, stabilising her in the process.

"Mmmm fuck, auntie sue, your pussy feels so fucking amazing! I can't hold it, I'm sorry I can't! God, you feel so...." Ian grabs harder onto her breasts, his knees shake and he deposits his cum deep inside of her, moaning loudly as he does. He goes limp as Mum stands up, cum dripping down her leg she moves over one to the right and mounts dad.

"Mmm god sue, give me all you got, make me cum like Ian," Dad growls as she plunges his cock into her dripping pussy, "Mmmm fuck sue, your so wet. Uhhhh fuck!" He moans loudly as once again she starts to move her hips up and down, her hands holding on dad's broad shoulders as she does. Dad grabs tightly onto her hips, slamming her down onto his cock. Watching mum and dad fuckmakes my cock twitch in excitement, this is what it looked like when I was conceived 19 years go. It doesn't take dad long at all until he explodes inside of mum. Holding her weight down by the hips, he groans loudly as he feels himself shooting deep inside her.

"Oh god, Oh Fuck!!!" Moans Mum as her pussy slowly fills with dads cum, adding to Ian's load. This time when she moves the cum from her pussy starts pouring out of her. She desperately holds her hand up , cupping it in so that it doesn't escape as she straddles Uncle Lee's lap, struggling to take his monster cock in.

"Fucking hell!" Grunts Uncle Lee as the other two cocks have made it easier to fit his large cock all the way in. She rides Uncle Lee a little bit slower then the others but he reaches around and tightly grabs her ass with his large hands, roughly sliding her up and down on his hard cock, grunting furiously as he does.

"Mmmm fuck Lee, your so big. god, fuck me with your monster cock. Mmm yeah!" Mum screams as Uncle Lee slams her down repeatedly.

"Mmmmm Sue, my brother is a lucky man, I've never felt a pussy as tight as yours! Ian, your cum feels amazing on daddies cock! Yours too Ben!" Uncle Lee gives one last big thrust and fills Mum up to breaking point with cum.

"God sue! Your cunt is tight as fuck!" He yells as he pumps the last few drops from his balls inside her.

Mum quickly now jumps onto my cock, not spilling a single drop of my family's cum. She lowers herself onto me with ease, the cum of my cousin, dad and uncle acting as a lubricant for me. I feel their seed squelch around my cock , the scent of all of us filling the air.

"Mmmm it's your turn honey, fuck Mummy good now." She moans as I start to help her bounce up and down on my cock by grabbing her hips. I lean her forward and take one of her soft dark nipples into my mouth and begin to suck forcefully. Mum begins to groan loudly as I slam her down repeatedly onto her son's cock. I see Dad appear behind her and I release the nipple from my mouth as dad reaches around and starts playing with her tits roughly, looking down at his son groaning with pleasure. I watch as her nipples pucker and wrinkle up at my dad's touch.

"Mmmm, make your mummy cum Jamie," I hear Uncle Lee command from the right of me, "don't you stop fucking her until she cums hard." I do as he wishes, I keep smashing her down hard onto my cock over and over again until she begins to shake.

"Mmmm just like that." I hear Ian moan who is standing to the left of me now, watching us.

"Oh fuck Jamie, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" Mum screams as her body shakes and her cunt tightens around me. I keep plunging her up and down on my lap, not stopping for her to catch her breath. She goes limp, eyes rolling into the back of her head as dad, Ian and Uncle Lee now prop her up for me. I start thrusting upward with my hips repeatedly, as my family's cum and my Mum's wetness slowly escapes down my shaft. I keep pumping, trying to keep their juices in her as long as possible, the noise of the sticky thrusting filling the room. Mum starts to recover from her orgasm as she realises that I'm still going strong. The whole of the family is now physically slamming her down onto my cock as hard as they can as she screams in ecstasy, her own tits hitting her in the face.

"Aghhh! Oh my god, you're still going? Oh my fuck. Oh shit, use me! Use Mummys little cunt as your fuck hole honey!" I feel Mum tighten around me once again as the others continue to watch our rabid lovemaking, each of them getting hard once again again. Mum goes limp again and the others continue to hold her up for me while she has orgasm after orgasm.

"Mmmm fuck, don't let go of her, hold her up. There's more where that came from!" I yell as I reach around and grab her ass, feeling every inch of her heavenly pussy Gide over my cock.

"Don't worry Jamie, we have her. You go to town on your mother's pussy." I hear Uncle Lee growl as my balls tightened.

"Mmmmm. Ohhh fuck Mummy, your cunt feels fucking amazing. I don't want to ever leave. Please don't make me leave!" I shout as I feel myself getting ready to explode inside her. She comes around again and starts bouncing on me with vigor, her perfect middle aged tits flopping up and down with each bounce. The others finally let go of her and move around to her sides, jerking their fully erect cocks rapidly. Seeing me demolish my Mum's pussy had clearly turned them all on again. I go in for one last powerful set of thrusts as I feel my balls tighten even more and my cock explodes inside her violently.

"Oh my god....oh fuck!Mummy I'm going to....CUM!! IM CUMING UGHH" I shout loudly, releasing all the air from my lungs. My Mum groans deeply as she feels my seed shoot up inside her powerfully. The others moan together as another orgasm erupts from their twitching cocks directly over me and Mum, landing on both of us as I give mum a last few slow thrusts. We all just lay there just panting, cum everywhere as we all recover from our lovemaking session.

"Fuck!" I yell, laughing, "Our family is the fucking best!"

*

Thank you for reading. this is my second story and plan of creating a part 3. If you enjoyed this story, please comment and give 5 stars. contact me if you would like to discuss it and its subject matter further. I will always reply when I can.