Mum is Introduced to Son's Friends

Story Info
Mum loves son's friends. Son finds ex gf and her sister.
5.1k words
4.48
7.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was probably about two years after my father left and divorced my mum. I had been at university when it happened but was now returning to live at home hoping to save enough for my own place. You have to dream don't you!

My mum broke down one day and said that she hated her life. I straightaway plunged straight in and asked her whether she had enough of a social life. She said she did have some female friends but they were all married, which made things a little awkward some of the time. She knew my next question before I asked it.

"Before you ask no there is no man in my life. I have gone out on dates a couple of times but nothing much has come of them. It is really difficult as the divorce settlement was very harsh if there was any indication that I was involved with another man. My solicitor said that it would be difficult for your dad to use the terms of the settlement to cut me off unless I lived with a man but I cannot contemplate life without the money. I do miss male company but there is little I can do about it."

She was close to tears and was very happy to have a long hug. I told her that she was still a very attractive woman and I was sure that she didn't need to live the life of a nun. This did at least make her laugh. She turned the tables when she asked me how my girlfriend was. I corrected her saying she was now my ex as we had agreed to separate when we left uni. I did add that being back home would give me the chance to catch up with some old friends including some old girlfriends. She immediately told me that if I was thinking of Sarah I had better think again as she was married. I was very disappointed at this news, as I had never forgotten Sarah and the fantastic sex we had enjoyed before I left for uni. We joked about her being a nun and me being a monk. She said she would rather imagine me as the bishop. I let the comment go, not being sure about it.

It was the next morning that not for the first time I took her a cup of coffee in bed. As I sat on the edge of her bed we talked about her limited social life and our lack of a sex life. I said that I wanted to have a party so that I could reconnect with many of my previous friends. She said I was welcome to hold it in the house. She teased me that I might even get lucky and get laid. As she laughed the sheet covering her slipped and one of her boobs was exposed. I knew my mum had a great figure for her age but the breast was perfect. Sitting as she was there appeared to be no drooping. Her skin was very pale contrasting strongly with her nearly black areola and nipple. The nipple was huge, long thick and appeared to be hard. I had never seen nipples this big except in porn. Almost casually my mum pulled the sheet up to cover her boob again. Her boob might have been covered by a sheet but it was imprinted in my mind. She could see my reaction and smiled allowing the sheet to slip off both of her breasts. I was embarrassed by my reaction but she seemed very comfortable with her nudity.

I took her coffee in bed every morning. We sat and chatted about ours lives during the period I had been away at university. It was no longer like we had talked three years earlier. Now we were both adults and she was very candid about my father and many other things. The conversations often returned to her need for a much better social life. These skirted around the subject of her need for male company although she did allude to missing sex and seemed to imply that she had a very strong sex drive. As the week went on she seemed to become very casual about the fact that I got many glimpses of her boobs. It was near the end of the week that when I gave her a coffee she said she needed to have a pee and without waiting walked to her en-suite. She was naked and I could not help but notice how she was in fantastic shape. We had been incredibly frank with each other, I loved my mum, I could appreciate her figure but she was still my mum. I did not wait for her to return, as I felt uncomfortable as I had felt a twinge of inappropriate arousal. When we met in the kitchen later she apologized if she had embarrassed me. I laughed it off saying that she looked fantastic and I could not wait to show her off to my friends.

Chapter 2

We agreed that it would be lovely to have a party and I set about inviting as many of my old friends as possible and telling them they could invite their friends. I had no idea how many people would turn up. I was not disappointed on the evening as the house was soon full. There were more males than females and the attractive females were getting lots of attention. Mum did not appear until the party was in full swing. When she did it was a spectacular appearance. She looked stunning and years younger than 39. Immediately she was surrounded by men/boys and she appeared to love it. A number of my friends told me how wonderful she was. Some of their comments were crude but not meant cruelly.

I had hardly spoken to my mother until half way through the evening when she cornered me. She had obviously enjoyed a drink or two, as I had, but was not drunk. She said she was worried because there were two of my old friends who she was very attracted to and they were clearly interested in her. I said I was delighted for her and answered the question that she seemed to want to ask but had not.

"Mum if you want to sleep with either James or Mattie you have my blessing."

"I can't sleep with your friends they are much to young for me. More to the point I am much to old for them."

I laughed at this and said that no female in the room had attracted so much attention and all the other girls were under 25. Going on I said that I was not surprised by the attention, as she was looking great.

"I would love to sleep with Mat or James but I am not sure that either of them would want to sleep with me. It is so long since I slept with someone for the first time I don't know how to kind of raise the subject."

"You seemed to be doing very well. If their tongues stick any further out they would be in danger of tripping over them. Do you want me to go over there now and ask them if they want to fuck my mother?"

As intended we both laughed and I just confirmed that she should just relax be herself and ensure she steered things in the directions she wanted. I gave her a big hug and she went back to the group of men including Mat and James. Smiling to myself I thought her biggest problem was keeping the wolves away not attracting them to her.

It was as I rejoined the rest of the party I saw who I first thought was Sarah. Well I was sure it was Sarah but she did look slightly different in a way that I couldn't quite nail. Then I realized that it wasn't Sarah so it had to be her younger sister Jessie. I was next to her and the girl she was talking to in a flash.

"It is Jessie isn't it? You look so like your sister, it has to be. It is great to see you. How is Sarah?"

"Sarah is fine. Do you know that she is married and expecting a baby? She sort of told me to come to your party, as she wasn't able to. That's a shame for you as you were very close weren't you. Oh well you will just have to make do with me won't you?"

The smile that she gave me as she said this was disarming, sexy and very suggestive. Her friend standing next to us was clearly disturbed by the comments and quickly said she had someone to see and disappeared. Jessie was by no means finished adding,

"I remember you very well Dan. Boy did I have the hots for you!! I was gutted that you were going out with my older sister as that put you right off limits. Tell me you are right on limits now Dan. I might not be Sarah but I would be delighted if you wanted to, kind of, keep it in the family."

With this she took my head in both hands a planted a crushing kiss onto my lips and said,

"That is from Sarah she asked me to deliver it in person."

Before I could collect my thoughts the whirlwind that was Jessie kissed me again but this time sensually and passionately.

"That one is from me. I have wanted to do that for years."

I couldn't remember any girl being so direct and throwing herself at me quite so hard. I remembered 'little Jessie' very well but she had grown up a lot since I had last seen her. She did so remind me of Sarah at the age of 18 as Jessie now was. She had the same zest for life, the same excitement and the same evil glint in her eyes. I needed to know whether she had just been having fun when throwing herself at me or whether she really might be interested in me. Whatever happened I was sure that I would love finding out more about the exciting Jessie.

I was glad that I had circulated as much as I had during the evening as I didn't want to let Jessie out of my sight and she seemed to be feeling the same. I introduced her to many of my friends and some seemed to assume we were an item. It didn't seem to bother her any more than it did me. Gradually numbers thinned out as people left.

As the evening had gone on Jessie reminded me more and more of her big sister. She had a similar big bubbly personality but was also physically very like Sarah. Around five and a half feet tall, slight in build with small very firm boobs that sat high on her chest. I could only hope that her nipples were half as wonderful as her sisters that were not only huge but were more sensitive than any others that I had had the pleasure of enjoying. Her backside looked every bit as sexy as her sister's. Not huge but beautifully rounded and quite large enough on her slight build. I had remembered her sister's sensitive nipples but I laughed to myself as I reflected that her bottom and her clit were both also super-sensitive. In summary everything turned her on and she loved everything sexual. Everything I saw of Jessie made me think she had lots in common with her sister and I certainly hoped so.

During a dance with Jessie we kissed again. At the same time, still in the middle of the other dancers, she brought her hand down to my groin and squeezed my aroused but not erect cock.

"Sarah told me that if I wanted to have the best sex ever I should come to your party and not take no for an answer."

"Now I know that you are teasing me. If she didn't say that then I have a good mind to put you over my knee. If she did say it I am very flattered and would be delighted to at least try and live up to your extremely high expectations. Either way please tell your big sister that I have never had better sex than I had with her."

"Well that sets both of us a challenge then doesn't it? I am very competitive particularly when it comes to my sister. I am so sorry that you will only put me over your knee if my sister didn't say what she said. There is nothing like a spanking to get my motor running."

This girl was amazing and totally irresistible to me. There were still a number of guests around but they were in a number of small groups. Mum was still surrounded by four men and looking very happy about it. Host or not I was not going to hang around downstairs when I was on the promise I was from Jessie. We were upstairs and naked with indecent haste. Stripping clothes off is often part of foreplay but Jessie was not hanging about. As soon as my we were both naked she took hold of my erection gently and said

"My god she is right, it is gorgeous."

I would love to say that my cock is huge but that would be a lie. I have never had complaints but I think my circumcised prick is little more than average. I am no different to most men when it comes to my prick, the comment made my prick feel two inches longer.

"Clearly your sister has told you quite a lot about me but let's forget her and concentrate on each other."

"Okay but I do need to ask you one last question about something she mentioned. She said to make sure that I was your cat? What is that all about? Do you want me to purr, walk around on all fours or lick you like a cat? If that is what turns you on I will give it a go even though I don't understand it."

This really made me laugh but I knew I would have to explain it to her.

"CAT is her name for her favorite position. I prefer to call it the PAN position standing for Pussy Ass and Nipple. I will leave you to work out what CAT actually spells out. It is a position where I could excite her best."

I knew that she wanted me to show her the position. It would mean that there was not a great deal of foreplay but I was happy to oblige. Her ass was pointing towards me, it was the most wonderful ass and her pussy looked more ready to be fucked than any I had ever seen. It was hairless, bright red and dripping with arousal. There was just gentle resistance as I penetrated her fully. I cannot describe the noises that this sexy girl emitted as we fucked gently. This was clearly a girl who loves sex. She was her sister's sister. She had two strong orgasms as I took her from behind playing with her nipples and finding her clit after her first. Her second climax triggered my lovely almost violent orgasm.

We made love a second time before we went to sleep both cumming again. I woke in the morning with a very warm mouth sucking on my very erect cock. This girl clearly loved sex and I loved being part of it. We did not have penetrative sex but used our mouths to bring each other deep satisfaction. I was desperate to find out whether my mum had enjoyed herself with James or Mattie but knew my questions would have to wait.

Jessie and I were enjoying coffee in the kitchen when James walked into the kitchen looking slightly sheepish. Was he nervous because he had spent the night sleeping with my mother? I certainly hoped that he had and that he had done so much more than sleep. He made a pot of coffee before departing trying to hide the fact that he was taking three cups with him. Jessie wondered what I was laughing at as we were left alone in the kitchen. I shared my suspicions with her and she seemed almost as exciting as I was about what I thought. Jessie really made me laugh when she said

"If I was gay I would want to seduce your mum dominate her and fuck her until she couldn't stand up. I have never seen anybody more in need of a good sorting out, if you know what I mean."

Jessie said this with her usual passion and when I stopped laughing I realized that she was right. I had seen mum's need but because she was my mum I had not really understood what I was seeing. It rather shook me up. I changed the subject away from my mum and teased Jessie.

"So are you saying that you don't have any interest in females or is it just that you fancy my mum?"

"I would never say never about anything but I have not needed female company in that way yet in my life. There is so much I have yet to explore with males but if that ever gets boring I will have to see."

This girl had so much energy. She was exciting vibrant, sexy, enthusiastic and I wanted to ensure that she would never get bored with me let alone all males. As we made plans for the day mum arrived downstairs. She looked a changed woman. I introduced her to Jessie and from her look back at me it was clear that she knew I had got laid. Mum's eyes were bright and her walk was confident and happy. I knew that she had enjoyed her night. There was no sign of James or Matt but I had to find out more. I wanted to ask outright but went with a very gentle approach.

"Did you enjoy your cup of coffee in bed this morning?"

We both knew that what I was asking was a very different question. I could see that mum was trying to work out how to answer the real question without saying too much.

"Let's just say that it was very satisfying and leave it at that for the moment."

"Oh you can be completely open in front of Jessie I know she is dying to hear all the details, the dirtier the better. I am right in thinking it was a little like London buses having waited a long time two arrived together? Matt and James? It is all right you don't have to sneak them out of the house I am delighted for all three of you."

"Oh please do tell us everything. I have never enjoyed having two men at the same time. Was it twice as good as one man? How did you ......? "

"Jessie I know you want to hear everything but give mum a break for a minute."

"All I am going to say right now is that it was a lovely night that I will remember for a very long time. Jessie if you are really interested I would be delighted to relive it all again by telling you everything as long as you don't repeat it to Dan. Right now I will let the boys know they are welcome to join us."

Jessie and mum had seemed to hit it off immediately. Jessie made it quite clear that she had loved the night's activities every bit as much as my mum had. The situation should have been embarrassing but it wasn't. Jessie even seemed to take a dominant tone with my mum on a number of occasions. Mum's acceptance of this reminded me of Jessie's earlier comment. Matt and James soon relaxed into the group once they realized that I had no problem with them entertaining my mum. It was an hour before Jessie and I left the other three still chatting.

The next day when I took my mum a cup of coffee in bed our chat was very different than previous mornings. Mum was vibrant, happy and excited with life. She did quiz me about whether I was happy with her having sex with my friends. The wording of the question was slightly strange but I confirmed that I was delighted that she had enjoyed sleeping with Matt and James. She said she wanted to make it clear to me as she had to both of them, she was not looking for a relationship with either of them, it had been sex, just sex, great sex. This made us both laugh and I gave her a big hug. I knew she wanted to ask something else but it never came.

Chapter 3

My social life did pick up after the party. Jessie was a complete live wire. She had energy to burn. We were out most nights burning the candle at both ends. I was probably more social active than I had been during my university days, and that was saying something. It was about two weeks after the party that Jessie hit me with a thunderbolt. She said she had something important to tell/ask me and that I had better sit down. This was out of keeping with her exciting carefree spirit. I was panicked as I thought she was going to tell me she was ill or pregnant. It was nothing of the kind but it was shocking.

"I don't know exactly how to put this, it is about Sarah."

When she hesitated I asked whether Sarah was ok. I remembered that she was pregnant and asked whether there was a problem with her or the baby.

"No Sarah is blooming and is due to give birth in a couple of weeks time. When Sarah asked me, well more ordered me, to come to your party she did ask me to promise her one thing."

She hesitated again until I asked her to carry on.

"She said if I slept with you I had to persuade you to find her and sleep with her one last time."

I nearly choked when she said this. I reminded Jessie that Sarah was pregnant, very pregnant. Jessie laughed at this and added

"Yes and she told me that her libido has gone crazy. She also pointed out that you would not be able to get her pregnant."

With Jessie's encouragement I agreed to visit Sarah. I was very keen to see Sarah again. We had enjoyed our time together and had parted on good terms. I knew there was no way I was going to be having sex with the married very pregnant Sarah but I still arrived excited about seeing her again. It was the same old Sarah that greeted me with a hug and a friendly kiss. The hug was hampered by the bulge that looked big on her small frame. Sarah had always been direct but her first comment was very blunt even by her standards.

"So is Jessie as good a fuck as me? I told her you were the best and she says that she thinks that she agrees but wants to try you out a few dozen more times to be sure. You always told me that no one could ever excite you more than me, did your university days disprove that?"

12