Mum is Introduced to Son's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laughed and it reminded me of the old days. There was still the wicked twinkle in her eyes that had always allowed her to get me to agree to anything. I admitted that Jessie reminded me of her at the same age. I dodged both of her actual questions but she didn't push me. Instead she asked me an even more direct and blunt one.

"So have you come to fuck me one last time, or don't you fancy me as I am now?"

"Are you serious? You are as gorgeous as ever, but you are very pregnant, very married and I am to put it politely seeing your sister."

"That is a lovely terminology but maybe seeing to my sister is more accurate. You are sounding like you have cold feet or is it a cold cock when it comes to seeing to me. I am sure that pregnant women are not every ones cup of tea."

I had given Sarah every opportunity to opt out of us having sex but she had only seemed to become even more determined to see it through. Pregnant or not the prospect of having sex with Sarah was as exciting as it had ever been. She was now sitting opposite to me and I crossed over to her and eased her bottom forward and her head back so that she was almost lying back. Her hips were raised almost before I started to slip her panties down her legs. Her legs were wide apart almost before I moved my head between them. She wasted no time stripping the rest of her clothes off. Sarah had always had beautiful small firm boobs with prominent thick nipples but now her boobs were much bigger and her nipples were huge rubbery and nearly black. Kneeling as I was I was able to reach her boobs and work on her wonderful nipples. As always her pussy was totally bald and smooth as a baby's bottom (someone must tell how this is achieved). Her pussy was dripping and smelling wonderful. Sarah had always loved receiving oral. It was not foreplay to Sarah it was part of the main event. Her hands played through my hair as I sucked licked and nibbled her pussy and mainly her clit. I wished I had two pairs of hands one to assist my mouth and the other to play with her wonderful nipples. She talked to me telling me that what I was doing was fantastic and that she just wanted to cum and cum and cum. She implored me to be very rough with her nipples as she said they had become super-sensitive in the previous couple of weeks. Who was I to deny her wishes? She came hard within a minute but told me to not even consider stopping.

When she exploded for the second time she told me to fuck her just as we were. Sarah had always been insatiable and pregnancy had only seemed to increase her appetite. I had never fucked a pregnant woman before and was nervous particularly as Sarah was eight and a half months. She had to convince me that I could not hurt her or the baby and she didn't want me to hold back. Even so I fucked her with a gentleness she had rarely appreciated previously. She pushed my hands away from her sensitive nipples but took over tormenting them with her hands. She demanded me to find her clit and it was a very simple task.

As we fucked I remembered how her enthusiasm was infectious. I wondered whether she always made love this way particularly with her husband. She instructed me encouraged me and praised me.

"Slap my new huge tits and particularly my nipples. No harder much harder I might even squirt if you get it just right."

I obviously didn't get it totally right but she announced her orgasm after I had only slapped her rock-hard nipples ten or twelve times. I was completely unable to hold back my orgasm as hers took complete control of her body. I collapsed forward as my balls finally stopped emptying themselves into her receptive pussy.

"Jessie said that you had not lost the skills that I had told her so much about. Now you have to answer the million-dollar question. Which of us sisters is the best lay? No don't answer that yet. When we have finished the job then you can answer."

I was pleased that I had not needed to answer the question. Unless I was very much mistaken Sarah had enjoyed three strong orgasms. Was she really proposing another round of action? I was allowed a drink before the insatiable Sarah threw me on the bed and sought my shrunken cock with her mouth.

"This time I am doing all the work, pregnant or not. Lay back and let me entertain you."

It was one of the first times since I had arrived that Sarah stopped talking. I did exactly what she had told me to. My cock took some time to recover before there was any chance of Sarah putting it to the use she intended. She teased me taking me just into her warm pussy as she knelt over me before letting me almost slip out. It was probably five minutes before she sat all her weight on me. Her thrusting was then slow but she tensed her muscles squeezing my now fully hard erection.

"I want to see whether I can make you cum by just using my pussy muscles. I have been given exercises for my pelvic floor. They are now stronger than they have ever been."

She ensured I was buried as fully as possible in her pussy when she started to use her muscles only. It felt fantastic, just like she was milking me. I was happy to lie back and think of England. This technique seemed to build the pressure in my balls and I was soon desperate. I was desperate to take hold of her hips and thrust violently up into her very pregnant body. I started to plead with her to be allowed to at least fuck her gently.

"You can have permission to fuck as hard as you like once you have confirmed that I am a better fuck than my sister. Well?"

We both laughed as I took hold of her hips and fucked her gently until we came beautifully at the same time.

Chapter 4

A month after the party Sarah gave birth to a lovely big baby boy, mum had seemed to have acquired an appetite for younger men (almost always my friends) and Jessie had tried me out the few dozen times that she had set herself. As for me I was having the time of my life.

If you enjoyed this story you might enjoy:

"40yo mother loves punishing 20yo boy."

or

"Widow comforts son's shy friend."

12