Mum is not Sure Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack Flirts with His Mum But All He Gets is a Kiss.
5.7k words
4.29
24.2k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

I would like to thank ratimom for her wonderful concept that made this story possible.

June was a good and bad month for me. The first week of June, I had my final school exams. I had also been working on a computer program. Computer gaming is something I am interested in. Depending on my school, results would determine where I would study. I had to have my game submitted by the end of May. I managed it and the feedback was positive.

My results came in. I had failed none of them, but my grades weren't good. The college that was local wouldn't accept my grades. Another college, an hour's drive away, accepted me. Dad went crazy. I was told that I could only come home on one weekend per month. I was told to work and study hard and to use the college's studying facilities.

I was heartbroken. I would miss mum so much. She would miss cooking and I would miss her. Mum is a beautiful lady with a gorgeous body. She has a 34 DD, 32 waist and 36 at the hips. Her butt was magnificent. The way her hips moved as she walked excited me so much.

I was so down to be away from Mum. she was my best friend. My life was normal, I had urges and when I wanked, I thought of mum and her big tits and gorgeous butt, but I also thought of her lovely smile and honest eyes.

Dad was working, so mum and I were around the house all day. We talked about everything. I told mum that I would miss her cooking. One day, she came back from the hairdressers. I told her how beautiful she looked. Mum loved it when I complimented her, which I didn't do that often as she looked gorgeous to me every day.

Then, I got an email from the gaming company telling me my commission for five days sales in June were forty-eight thousand pounds and they had transferred the money to my bank account. I couldn't believe it. I checked my account, and the money was there.

I told mum; she was so happy for me. I didn't want to tell dad as he had given me such a hard time with my school results. I thought back to the nights that I'd been working on my game. One o'clock in the morning, mum would come to my bedroom. I had been there since four in the afternoon apart from when I went for dinner. Mum made me a coffee, so I'd could keep working. She did that for seven consecutive nights. Mum was my best friend.

The next few days were so busy for me. I was eighteen, and I had a credit card, a happy bank manager. Mum had been talking about using webcam once a week. I was so happy about this as I could see mum at least once a week. I went out and bought two super laptops, one for mum and one for me. The two HD self-focusing cameras I bought have amazing audio. I also bought a large flat screen television so mum could see me on the big screen. I also bought mum the latest iPhone.

I went home and set it up in my bedroom. The camera worked with mum in the chair or on the bed. I called mum and showed her what I had done. She was so happy when she saw it. I took my laptop to the garage then called mum. She was over the moon when she saw how clear I was on the large flat screen. I thought she was going to cry when I gave her the iPhone.

A friend had told me about vacuum packaging for food. I did a lot of research and phoned the halls of residence at the college. The fridge/freezer there could take a substantial supply of meals for me. I was so happy when mum agreed to cook for me.

It was on Sunday afternoon that mum was driving me to the college. We were in the city on Saturday afternoon. As we were walking past a high end jewellery shop, mum saw a long string pearl necklace. There were four strands around the stand it was on. Mum loved them. We went into the shop, mum asked to see them. She looked gorgeous when she put them on. As a single strand, they reached to below mum's knees. When mum saw the price, she said, "They are gorgeous Jack but they're too expensive."

Mum then went into a very good Deli for some herbs. I ran back to the shop and bought the pearls for her. I hid them by putting the package under the waistband on the back of my trousers.

Over dinner, mum said, "I'm going to miss you not being here. I've packed enough laundry to last you thirty-six days. I did that in case of any accidents. Message me occasionally, so I know how you're doing. If you have any problems, then contact me immediately. All your food is vacuum packed. What a marvellous machine. I will use it a lot for dad and my meals."

We all went to bed early. I lay in my bed thinking about my summer holidays. I had been at home for just over eight weeks. I'd loved every minute. Being around mum was so good for me. I had a large suitcase; it was so well packed. There was a washing machine in a room in the apartment block. I would use that and save mum a weekend of washing when I was home.

In the time of my holidays, mum and dad had sex two times. The first-time mum had said, "David, let me go on all fours then you can have me doggy style. Their lovemaking was good and romantic,"

Including foreplay, the session had lasted fifteen minutes. The highlight came when dad said, "Jessy, I love it when you finger your clit. Will we cum together as we always do?"

The second time, mum wanted it in the missionary position. Mum said, "David, let me get two pillows under my butt, then I can take you deeper."

This session lasted longer. I had the feeling that was because mum was in control. I wished that I'd been with mum. I would have held back and given mum so many orgasms.

Dad got promoted and had received a substantial pay rise. He was so pleased with himself. Mum and dad had two bottles of wine with their dinner. I had one glass. Both mum and dad were a little tipsy when they went to bed. The door wasn't closed properly. Dad said, "Jessy, this is a special day. I'm so pleased with my pay rise. You'll see a big difference in your housekeeping money next month. Will you be a good wife and give me a blowjob? I know you don't enjoy doing it but will you swallow all my creamy spunk?"

"David, I'm so proud and happy for you. Since it's a special day, I'll do it for you. Have you any idea how much my rise will be as I'm needing to buy some new clothes?"

"Five hundred pounds, but if you give me a blowjob once a month, then I could make it six hundred?"

"David, lie on the bed, relax, and enjoy what I'm going to do for you. Your balls are so heavy. Have you lots of creamy spunk for me?"

"Jessy, I have, suck it all out of me, give me a good one. You know I love it when you suck me."

The sounds of pleasure coming from dad were incredible. Mum must give a good blowjob as dad crying out with joy. Then dad said, "Jessy, I love it when you deep throat me. Tighten your throat muscles around the head of my cock. I'm cumming."

The sound of mum's head bobbing continued for another minute, then mum said, "Is there a lot of spunk on my tongue?"

"Jessy, there's a big blob. I didn't think that I'd that much cum inside me."

I heard mum swallow, then she said, "Make it six and I'll do it once a month for you."

"I'll give you seven."

"Thank you, David. I'll make everyone special for you. Would you like me to lick you clean now?"

Mum and I left after lunch. I had said my goodbye to him then. Mum was looking so smart. Her skirt came to two inches above her knee. Her sweater was tight and showed her gorgeous tits beautifully. The journey was over too quickly. Just being with mum made me so happy.

Mum helped me unpack and made the bed with me. All my food fitted easily in the fridge/freezer. When we had finished, we walked around the grounds. I held mum's hand as we walked. I had gone quiet and so had mum. We were both applying pressure on our fingers as we held hands.

When we got back to mum's car mum said, "I'm going to miss you Jack, I'd better go as I feel tears are very close."

"Mum, I feel the same way. Can we go to the apartment for a minute as I have something for you and I'd also like to take a picture of you as you look so gorgeous today?"

Mum nodded. I could see the tears in her eyes. We got to the apartment. I gave her the package with the pearls. It had the Company's name on the paper. Mum said, "Did you buy them, Jack?"

"Yes mum, when you wear them, please think of me, I love you so much."

Mum hugged me and pulled me close to her. She smelt wonderful. Mum said, "I will do that, Jack. These are a gift for life. Thank you so much. This gesture means so much to me. I need to go Jack; l let's take the pictures before I cry."

I took several pictures of mum alone, then three selfies of mum and me. I walked mum to the car. Before she left, I kissed her forehead. I had tears in my eyes when I whispered to mum, "WhatsApp me when you get home? I want to know if you're safe."

Mum had tears in her eyes as she drove off. I went back to the apartment and looked at the pictures. I wanked, there were two pictures where mum looked very sexy. These were the ones I focused on. When I climaxed, my first spurt went eight feet in the air. I was crying as I ejaculated.

My phone beeped, I had a message from mum, it read, "I'm home, the roads were empty. Dad is not back yet, which I'm happy about. It gives me time to hide the pearls as I don't want dad to know that you have bought them. I get my housekeeping money next week. I will tell dad I bought them. They feel so good when I wear them. Dad's car is there. I'll message you later. Thanks again Jack, I appreciate that gift."

For the next week, we used WhatsApp every day. Not long messages, mostly me telling mum how beautiful she looks with mum asking how I was getting on. The contact was good as mum would ask me follow-up questions about things that I told her I was going to do. Then mum told me she had walked past the shop where I'd bought the pearls. She had seen a pair of matching earrings. I got a full description of the earrings. I phoned the shop and bought them. They would be delivered the following morning.

At ten the next morning, I got a WhatsApp message with a picture of mum wearing the earrings. She looked gorgeous. Mum then suggested a time for our webcam. It was eleven days since I had seen mum. She was wearing the necklace and the earrings. The way the four strands fell between her massive tits gave me a hard on.

Then, as mum noticed my college timetable, it turned out that a Wednesday afternoon was an ideal time for both of us. Every time we spoke on webcam I would tell mum how good she looked. How graceful she was. She loved these compliments.

It astounded me at the money the game had made in August. I was a millionaire now several times over. My only comment to mum was that the game was doing well. The meals were excellent. I told mum that when I ate them the only thing that was missing was that she wasn't sitting opposite me.

I then complimented mum on her clothes. Over the next couple of weeks, I noticed an enormous improvement in how mum was dressing herself. Then she wore night gowns which fully covered her gorgeous body. The one thing that I noticed was she was braless when she wore the night gowns.

I suggested she should try one that would show more of her body. Mum said, "Dad is very conservative in the clothes that I wear publicly and privately. So I am a loyal wife and do things to please him."

Mum kept talking about her clothes as I used my smartphone and found some pictures of a very sexy night gown. I WhatsApp them to mum. We were on cam and I could see her blushing as she looked at the pictures. Then mum said, "These are too short and inappropriate to wear."

"Mum, could you buy or I can buy it for you? Then we would see how it looks. It would be only you and me that would know that you were wearing it."

Mum said nothing. I was happy that she hadn't been annoyed with me suggesting this. Mum's birthday was coming up. I ordered a short thigh length silk gown with a silk knee-length robe. I wrote a handwritten note "To my beautiful mom to look more beautiful. Happy Birthday. Love Jack."

I had been following the Tracking Number of mum's package. I had sent it Express. Mum signed for it at ten minutes to ten. At five past ten I got a WhatsApp message from mum, "Thank you for the birthday gift. You are so kind. I just wanted to let you it had arrived safely. Thanks again, love mum."

"Do you Ike it mum?"

"The quality is high, but it's very short. A second package has arrived, but you have written on it it's not to be opened until tomorrow. I'll be a good mum and do what I'm told. I must go now, but don't forget that we have a webcam tomorrow, then you'll see me on my birthday. I love you, mum."

I was so happy. I was looking forward to seeing mum in the things I had sent her. My day was great, I was so looking forward to this webcam.

The next afternoon I called mum on webcam. I got the shock of my life when I saw she was wearing one of her old nightgowns. I wished her a happy birthday, then said, "Mum, I thought that you'd be wearing the things that I sent you. Do they not fit you?"

"I'm sorry Jack, I didn't know that I had to wear them today. I have had a bad day. Dad left this morning without wishing me a happy birthday. He works so hard in his new job. Why do you want me to wear the things that you sent Jack? You look so disappointed. "

"Mum, if you put them on and I see you in them, then I'll tell you. Dad is under a lot of stress at work now."

"Give me a minute darling and I'll slip them on."

I couldn't believe the beauty of mum when she returned. I asked her to remove the robe. Mum, standing in front of the camera, slowly removes the robe. Now she's only wearing the thigh length gown which is hanging over shoulder with strings. My cock stiffened to full life by seeing her milky thighs, naked shoulders and her full size bosom.

"Thank you, mum, you look so beautiful."

Mum then puts the robe back on and sits in the chair opposite her laptop.

"Why did you want me to wear it, Jack?"

I had no option but to open up. There was the fear that this all could go terribly wrong.

"I love you, mum."

"I love you too, Jack."

"Mum, this is a different type of love."

"What is different about it?"

"Mum, I'm infatuated with you. I love you as my mother, but I also love you as a woman. I want to hold you in my arms and kiss and caress you."

For the next two minutes, there was a deadly silence. I was looking into mum's eyes and mum is looking away with tears in her eyes."

When I saw the tears, I said, "I'm sorry mum, have I offended you?"

"Jack, I feel that I've let you down. I have not been a wonderful mother to you."

"Mum, you are one in a million. You have been an exceptional mother. You have not been at fault at all."

"Jack, I feel it is my fault. When did you have these feelings?"

"In my teens mum, when I see you mum, I get aroused."

"In what way do you get aroused, Jack?"

I realised I must tell her of the lust that I have for her. There was a picture of a naked teenager and a woman, both naked, kissing and touching. I sent it to mum on WhatsApp. I saw mum blushed when she saw it. She also looked awkward.

"Mum, I want to be honest with you. I can see that it's difficult for you, but I want you to know how I feel about you. When I see you, mum, when I see your beautiful face and gorgeous body, it gives me a massive erection."

Mum wiped her eyes and said, "Jack, thank you for your honesty. I'm not angry with you, I love you too much for that. I'm concerned about you as I think that you have Oedipal Complex, which a lot of kids go through but once they date, this soon goes away."

"Jack, I know that socially and academically that you do well. Since your teens, you have had lots of girlfriends. What you have achieved with your game is incredible for someone of your age. I wonder why you are still in this Oedipal mode?"

I was so relieved that mum wasn't angry. I played the emotional card. "Mum, I can't change how I feel for you, but I could do nothing to you that may hurt you. I love you, mum."

"I love you too, Jack, but this is not love. It is attraction or infatuation."

"Mum, today I have opened up to you. You might call it attraction or infatuation, but I call it love. From deep inside my heart, I love you and I will always love you."

"Jack, I'm so happy with your honesty. You have openly spoken with me. You have opened your heart to me. From now on, Jack, I want you to consider me your best friend. I want you to know that you can speak with me openly on any topic that you want."

I blew mum a kiss through the cam. She smiled, then blew a kiss back to me. I was bold and said, "Mum, can I consider you my girlfriend now?"

Mum smiled a beautiful smile then said, "We can do that, Jack, but there's a line that you can't cross. You can be my boyfriend and I will be your girlfriend. You will always be my darling son and never more than that."

That night when dad came home, he saw the Teddy bear Jack had sent her along with a bottle of Vintage Champagne and a beautiful bouquet of Roses. Mum had hidden the note telling her how much he loved her that was in the box with the Teddy bear.

Dad asks why is Jack is sending her a teddy bear, roses and a bottle of Champagne?

"Darling, it's my birthday today. I know the pressure that you are having a work, so I forgive for forgetting."

"Jessy, I'm so sorry that I forgot. I will make it up to you. Does Jack think that you're a little girl by sending you a teddy bear and red roses?"

"David, it was a lovely thought. He works very hard a college. When I opened it, I laughed as I found it so funny."

As she said this, mum was thinking, "Jack wasn't considering her a little girl but as a full grown girlfriend and sex partner."

In the evening I sent mum a WhatsApp message asking if my girlfriend had enjoyed her gifts and her birthday. I didn't get a reply, but just after eleven, my phone beeped. Mum had replied, "Jack, I love all the gifts. I couldn't reply because dad was at home. He saw the Teddy bear, roses and Champagne. Luckily, I had removed the note. We must be careful, the note could have caused trouble. After dinner, I had to do things with him to show that I'd forgiven him for forgetting my birthday. He's asleep now. I've come down to the kitchen to message you. Yes, your girlfriend loves your presents."

"That's good. My girlfriend is going to get lots of presents. You had a great birthday. I feel so happy that we spoke. Tonight, I will think of you. I love you. Jack".

"All girlfriends love presents. I love you too, mum."

The next week, we had three webcams. Mum was now a lot more relaxed. She was wearing the pearls and earrings every day. She looked gorgeous wearing them. They gave her an angelic look. We were also using WhatsApp more, during the day and after dad went to bed. I asked mum to wear the short nightgown I had bought her. She declined, and I didn't force her.

I was sending mum kissing images every morning, mum replied with only text messages every morning. One morning, I was feeling very horny. I send mum a picture of a beautiful mature woman with tits as big as mum's riding a young man with her on top in the cowgirl position. I saw the blue ticks on WhatsApp letting me know mum had seen the picture. I messaged mum, "Did my girlfriend enjoy the Picture?"

Her reply was instantaneous. "Vulgar!"

"I am alone in the room and masturbated thinking of you doing this to me in the same position."

Mum didn't reply. I sent another message, "Are you angry?"

"Yes, very much" with angry emoji. "I don't want to hear what you are doing in your private time. This is not the pictures that you can send to your mom. Can you please stop sending such images?"

"Sorry if I offended you. But that was the truth. I don't want to hide anything from you. If you don't like them, I will not send images again."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12