Mum is not Sure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, do you know because of your daily images I have protected my mobile with a password so that your dad can't have direct access to my WhatsApp chat and image gallery, although he doesn't look into my mobile? But for safety's sake, I have protected my gorgeous iPhone."

I replied with laughing emojis.

Mum replied with smiley images, which showed to me she was not angry anymore.

I was sending kissing images to mom with good morning messages every morning and mum was replying with good morning texts.

But one day she does not reply, she had not seen my message. She hadn't answered my calls when I tried to phone her. Her phone wasn't being answered. I called dad; he told me that last night mum had a fever. She wasn't well. She called the doctor, who came immediately. He gave her antibiotics as she must rest.

"Dad, I'm on my October week holiday. I can come and look after mum. I can be home in two hours. All of us will have dinner tonight. I will phone you when I get home."

When I called dad, I was sure he was happy. I phoned the doctor from the train. I was lucky I got through to him immediately. He told me, mum had a chest infection, there was a lot of this about. Mum must rest and drink a lot of fluids. I thanked him and he told me he would drop in tomorrow morning.

My mother was sleeping when I got home. I felt her forehead. She wasn't fevered, but it soaked the sheets with her sweat. I took her temperature. She was just above normal. I phoned dad and told dad was home and mum's temperature was just above normal. Dad was relieved that I was there. He had a business meeting tonight and wouldn't be home until ten.

Mum woke up when she heard me talking. She said, "Jack, I'm so happy to hear your voice. I'm feeling a little better. I feel weak, I have sweated so much. My boyfriend is here and I am so happy.

"Mum, I'm so happy to be here. Your bed needs changed. You'll need to give yourself a body wash. I can do it for you, but I won't cross any lines. Let me get everything ready, then we can start."

Ten minutes later, I had everything ready. A basin with warm water. A face cloth, lots of towels and a bed change. I even had a large bath towel mum could wrap around her as I changed the bed.

As I was arranging things, mum said, "Jack, I need a fresh night dress and panties. The night dress is in the top drawer of that cupboard. The panties are in the drawer below. Pick your girlfriend a nice colour. I am so happy that you're here. How did you find out about me?"

As I got the night dress and panties, I told her about phoning dad and the doctor. I picked a picked a pink G-string and a pink nightdress. Mum smiled, then said, "Thanks, I look good in pink."

I helped mum out of bed, wrapped the large towel around her, she sat in an armchair as I changed the bed. When I had finished, I said, "Mum, I'll leave you now so you can give yourself a hand wash. I will be outside the door. If you need me, just call."

"I love you, Jack; I'll have no makeup on. Don't look at me too closely."

"Mum, you always look beautiful to me. Call me if you need me."

A lot of things happened in the following week. Mum recovered and was back up on her feet four days later. Dad was so happy that I had come. He saw the happiness on mum's face. He said that it was only an hour away and I should come home every weekend for a family weekend.

I returned to college, in the first days, I controlled my lusty feelings. I was an angel. On Thursday night. Around eleven, mum sent a message. I knew that she'd be in the kitchen and dad would be asleep. "Jack, dad was asking if you were coming home this weekend?"

"Dad asking, what about my girlfriend?"

"Of course, I am. I have been planning wonderful meals for you. Are you coming?"

"Yes, it makes me happy that you want me there."

"Jack, we will have to be careful. Your dad doesn't work on weekends now. He will only work if there's an emergency. I am looking forward to seeing you."

I sent mum a couple kissing images.

Mum replied with a smiley image.

On Thursday, mum messaged me that dad was asking if you are visiting this weekend. Jack immediately responds "Dad asking, what about you?"

Mum replied, "Of course I am eagerly waiting. I planned dishes to cook this weekend for you. Are you coming?"

"Of course, I will come because my girlfriend is waiting for me and wants to cook lovely meals for me."

Mom sends some smiley emojis.

The weekend wasn't that good. They had lunch and dinner together and family chats. I was not getting alone time with mom because of dad's presence. This happened for two weekends.

The next weekend, dad was watching a football match on television. Mom was cooking in the kitchen. I went into the kitchen. Mum's back was facing me, which clearly gave me a superb view of her sexy butt. I could feel my cock stiffen. Mum senses someone is behind her. She turns and sees me ogling her butt. We both felt awkward but mum smiled and said, "Coffee or wine darling?"

"Wine and a chat with Mum. this is now the third week that I've waited for this chat."

Mum poured two glasses, and we clinked glasses. Then mum made a coffee for dad. Mum asked me to take it into the lounge for dad. When I came back mum asked, "What's he doing?"

"Watching football."

"But you like football too?"

"Chatting with you is much more important than any football match. Mum, you have a gorgeous butt. I could look at it all day."

Mum smiled, then said, "I've noticed.

Mum went to washbasin to wash some things then asked me to get dad's empty. Dad was focused on the match. I went back to the kitchen and gave mum the empty cup. Mum smiles and thanks me. I'm standing behind mum. I hugged her from behind and kissed her on her neck. Mum gasped with an audible sound and stopped washing.

"Mum, I love you."

"Jack, please stop. Let me complete this washing."

"You do your work, I'll do mine."

I started necking her.

"Please stop, Jack. I am loyal to my husband, your dad."

"I like a loyal woman."

I press her butt in extreme lust with my stiff cock. This startles Mum. she drops a cup on the floor. Dad comes into the kitchen to investigate and sees mum and I gathering the broken cup.

At midnight I messaged mum, "Mum are you awake?"

"Yes, reading a book."

"What's dad doing?"

"He is sleeping. What you doing so late? Are you not sleeping yet?"

"No. Thinking about you."

There is no message from mum for two minutes.

"Mum, are you there?"

"Jack, what happened today in the kitchen was not good."

"I liked it."

"Jack, I am your mum. We should not cross the line with each other. What if your dad caught us in the kitchen? I am loyal to your dad, Jack."

"I love you, mum. I like loyal woman. I would love to taste someone's loyal woman. No one will ever know what happens between us. We will keep a secret of our relationship."

"Jack, please understand I am not talking about keeping it a secret. I am talking about stopping this relationship. We will forget what happened today. We will again be a wonderful mother and son. I don't want to make a disaster of my married life due to what is happening between us."

"Come to the kitchen."

"What?"

"Let's talk. Come to the kitchen."

"It is very late. Your dad is sleeping beside me. I can't come now. We will talk tomorrow."

"Not tomorrow, now. I am in the kitchen now, waiting for you."

Five minutes later, she saw dad in a sound sleep. Slowly she got out of bed, wearing slippers as she went out of the master bedroom. She silently descending the steps without noise to go to the kitchen. She reached the kitchen door and saw Jack standing near the kitchen counter. The kitchen lights were off and some light was entering from the streetlight through the kitchen window. Mum does not switch on the light in fear that dad will wake up or neighbours can see in. Even though dad was sleeping on first floor and the neighbours opposite didn't have direct sight to the kitchen window.

I saw my beautiful mum in kitchen door, my cock stiffened. I felt something sweet will happen tonight if I play my cards right.

Mum slowly walked towards the kitchen counter where I was standing. Her heart beating fast. When mum reached the kitchen counter, she said, "Jack, we should not....."

I moved close to her and took her in my arms, and we kissed. This was so sudden that mum didn't get time to react or oppose. I was kissing her. Mum relaxed in my arms, allowing me to kiss her.

We were tongue kissing, mum's tongue deep in my mouth.

I felt her massive boob. Mum's eyes showed me a negative sign, and I stopped and moved my hand to her slim waist. I didn't want to force her, and we continued to French kiss. Mum was only allowing me to kiss her.

I was happy with this. Mum was an incredible kisser. After ten minutes, our lips parted, we needed to breathe. Mum's forehead was glistening with beads of sweat. Ten seconds later, I again started kissing her, this time her cheeks, neck and ear. Mum's eyes were half closed in pleasure. I tasted her sweat and my cock stiffened. Mum felt my hardness on her waist. Then we started French kissing again.

Twenty minutes later, mum pushed me away. She said, "Good night, Jack, have a sound sleep."

She left the kitchen and went upstairs to her bedroom. Dad was fast asleep. Mum went into the bathroom and washed her face. She felt relaxed. Slowly she climbed into bed and slipped beside her husband of eighteen odd years. She thought that the intimacy and passion she had experienced with Jack she had not experienced with her husband in the last eighteen years.

She was feeling like a teenager again.

I went to my bedroom wanking to the sensations and feelings of kissing and physical intimacy I just had with my beautiful mum. The spurts of semen I squirted in the air thinking of her. A few minutes later, I was in a sound and contented sleep.

12