Mum Makes It a Perfect Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As instructed, I gave it about 10 minutes then came back into the house. Everyone was acting all innocent and keeping up the pretence that the afternoon hadn't be premeditated. Mum was in the kitchen, looking worse for wear. Another g&t in her hand. Even after the shower she was still slurring and swaying all over the place. The guys and I played some Call of Duty in the basement out of ear shot of mum.

Darryl and Dre sent me all the pictures and video they took of my mum getting gang banged. I couldn't wait for them all to go home so I could watch everything again in better detail. We all agreed to keep this a secret and I told them I'd try and arrange another day for them all to come round and enjoy my mother, not knowing exactly how I'd make that happen, as mum rarely drank, but about 8 o'clock everyone started making their way out. They all hugged and fondled my mum as they all left. Mum was so drunk. She slurred and purred at them all and waved them off at the door. As she shut the door, she kind of slumped and started to slide down the wall. I caught her and picked her up in my arms. She was out cold. I carried her up to her room. As I laid her on the bed, a very nasty thought entered my head.

She'd never know. To be fair this was the only way it would ever happen because sobre mum would never agree to it, no matter how close we were! I helped her out of her clothes, taking my time as I slid her bikini bottoms down her thighs. My mother was spread eagled on the bed, unconscious and completely naked. I stroked her thigh to see if I got any reaction from her. Nothing. I stroked up her thigh, up across her tummy, around the side of her rib cage and cupped her breast gently. No movement. No reaction at all. Her chest lightly raised and lowered as she breathed. I stood next to the bed and removed all my clothes. I moved as close as I could next to her. I stood there stroking my cock with my right hand and stroking mum's inner thigh. She didn't stir at all. I held my bell end on her left nipple and lightly rubbed it. My hand moved up her inner thigh and I parted her pussy lips with my finger. Still no movement at all. I slid a finger inside her all the way and gave it a little wiggle. She was so wet from all the sperm that had been left inside her from her day of getting fucked by my friends. When I was knuckle deep in my mum's cunt she inhaled sharply. I stopped moving. She let out a little moan. I slowly removed my finger from her and knelt by the bed, ready to duck on to the floor if she woke.

After a few seconds I could hear her breathing regulate and she seemed to be asleep again. I stood up, my cock, still turgid and throbbing, I moved to the head of the bed. I stroked myself and held my helmet millimetres from her face, under her nose, so every inhale she would be smelling her own son's dick. My heart was pounding, I felt so bad, but it was so hot at the same time. My mum, who my friends had told me, could be a pornstar, so it wasn't just my opinion, everyone thought it, was splayed out in front of me on her bed, completely nude. She was so sexy. I wished I had the guts to fuck her, but figured I couldn't take too many chances tonight. She WAS hammered, and probably wouldn't remember in the morning, even if she did wake up. I was torn. Should I? COULD I??

It was getting late and my worthless father would be home soon. I had been going back and forth in my mind about whether I could go through with it or not. I was edging towards 'not', but knew, if I didn't act now, the likelihood of this opportunity presenting itself again would be next to zero. I wasn't paying attention to where my cock was and I accidentally dropped it down onto my mum's mouth, even before I could react, I felt her lips part and in her drunken stupor my purple pulsing bell end was in her mouth. It felt incredible. She was haphazardly chomping on the end of my dick. Then I felt her tongue right on the tip. Without thinking my left arm reached out and again I slid a finger inside my mother's pussy. I rubbed up and down her greasy slit. I edged my hips closer and she took more of me into her mouth. My mind was made up, I WAS going to try and fuck her.

I kept fingering her and pushing my cock into her mouth to gauge how much I could get away with. I pulled my cock from her and it made a popping sound as it left her mouth. I decided it was now or never. I climbed on the bed between her legs, watching her face for any indication she was stirring. Confident she was still unconscious, I moved forward, my dick bobbed and the end rested on her clit. Still no movement, so I moved up and down so my cock end slid the length of her pussy lips, they parted and I eased forward.

My cock entered my mother,

I held it an inch inside her, I saw her brow furrow ever so slightly. I leaned forward and my full length pushed inside her until my balls rested on the bottom of her opening. I was completely inside my own mother. It felt so warm and wet. I thought about all the cum that was already inside her, she was so silky and smooth down there, I rocked my hips and gently started to pump into her. I started to build up pace, she was moaning and her arms flailed a couple of times, she said a couple of incoherent things. I moved up her body and into the press up position, trying not to put too much pressure on her. I was looking down into mum's face, just a couple of inches away from her, I leant down, still being careful not to put any of my weight on her, I kissed her lips. Mum actually responded and seemed to kiss me back, her tongue flicked into my mouth, I pulled my face away. Mum's eyes were slightly open.

'Honey, whatsch happening, what you din to mummy' she slurred.

Thinking quickly I said 'shhhh mum, it's just a dream, you're dreaming right now, shhh just let it happen mum'. Unbelievably she seemed to buy this,

'mmm baby, ANOTHER dream about my schon? Mmm lucky mummy'. Then her eyes rolled back into her head. I decided I had to hurry up and finish. I put a bit more weight on her pelvis and thrust once into her. Her tits bounced after the thrust. I did it again. Again her tits continued to bounce. This was so hot, I pushed hard into her again, she moaned. I thrust twice in quick succession. Watching her tits bounce under me I thrust at a rhythm of every couple of seconds. Mum was so wet, I could feel the guys cum inside her. I could feel my orgasm start to build, I thrust slightly harder, mum's eyes were open again, she seemed to be completely compus, her hands were down by my hips she opened her legs with her knees out either side of me and grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me deeper into her. She had a slight look of confusion on her face as I pumped harder.

'That's it baby, cum for mummy, cum in mummy's cunt'.

My mind was getting fuzzy as my orgasm built, I hardly noticed that she wasn't slurring anymore.

'Mum, oh mum, I'm cumming'. With that I felt my body tense, my calves started to tingle and I erupted inside my mother. I felt pulse after pulse of my seed shoot into my mothers depths. I had lost total control and almost collapsed on her. I felt mum stroking my back and hair. I was grunting and groaning as every last drop of my cum shot inside her. My head was buried into her neck and matte of hair. I heard her whisper in my ear

'shhhh baby that's it, let it all out, give it all to mummy, that's it baby, that's my good boy, shhhh'. I lifted my head out of my mother's nook and looked at her. She was smiling, but her eyes were wet with tears.

'Mum? I, I thought you were drunk?' There was only a little bit of panic in my voice. '

'No sweetie, I only had a couple of gin and tonics today, you know, for some Dutch courage, I was mostly drinking water'. My head was spinning, what was she saying?

'M-mum, I don't understand'. My body was still tingling, my cock was still rock hard inside her.

'Shhh honey, it's ok, I found some, er interesting sites on your lap top, I noticed a lot of videos and stories on Literotica about mother's and their sons'. There was a short pause as she gazed lovingly into my eyes. 'Yes, I was shocked at first, but I read a few stories and watched some videos and the more I watched the hotter I thought it was. Your father has hardly touched me in 2 years, so I thought I'd put a plan in motion. I noticed one of your stories about a son watching his mother get drugged and gang banged kept appearing in your history, so I thought for my baby's birthday, I'd give him the gift he'd always wanted. All it took was a little play acting as if I was drunk then I let you horny little devils do whatever you wanted with me'.

My mouth hung open and my heart hammered in my chest. 'Mum...' I was struggling to speak, I was genuinely getting choked up, this woman, this goddess had done something so incredible and selfless for her only son, I swelled with love. 'I love you so much, thank you, really, I... I can't believe it, you cheated on dad for me, you had sex with all my friends today, not once with a condom either, what if you get pregnant my Daz or Andre? Then you let me... I mean, you... well, we had sex too'.

She was still smiling, I loved this woman so much, but now in the back of my head I hoped this wouldn't be a one off.

'I don't love your father, we've started divorce proceedings, he hasn't been away with work, he's slowly been moving his stuff out over the past month... I was hoping, especially after today, you might be interested in being the man of the house... of course, that comes with some perks'. She smiled again, leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. 'Today was make or break, if you didn't take the opportunity to have me and prove to me you wanted me...'

'MUM! wanted you? I've fantasised about you for years, I might even have a pair of your worn knickers under my pillow right now!'

'The purple ones?! I wondered where they'd gone, you little pervert!' We both laughed. 'well, anyway, you took so long today, I wondered if you wanted me, so I pretended to pass out to make it easier for you and well... here we are!'

I kissed her again, my tongue met hers and we made out like lovers. My cock hadn't gone down yet, mum leant on me and I fell on my back, without breaking the kiss she straddled me, rubbing her wet pussy up and down my shaft. She reached behind her, stroked my cock a couple of times then positioned me at her entrance. She looked deep into my eyes and slowly slid my cock into her until I was all the way in, then she started to rhythmically grind and ride me.

'I'm yours baby, I'm all yours'. She closed her eyes, arched her back and rocked harder on me. 'I want to be your woman, I'll give you anything you want, whenever you want it. I don't want to fuck your friends but if you order me to, I will baby, mummy will do anything you tell her'.

She shifted her feet and planted them either side of my hips, so she was squatting on me and started to bounce hungrily on my cock. Her tits were bouncing above me, hypnotising me. I could feel my orgasm start to build. Just as I heard a car pull into the driveway.

'Mum... shit, I think that's dad'. But she didn't seem to care, she pushed down harder on me.

'Mummy's going to cum baby, cum with me, fill me up, cum inside your mum'.

Outside the engine cut out, I knew I had no more than 2 short minutes. I grabbed her by the hips and pushed up harder into her, she met my upward thrusts with equally frantic downward thrusts, in seconds, forgetting where I was and who was no more than 30 feet away at that moment, I grunted and spasmed as I started to release inside my mum's pussy, shooting my second load into her womb.

'Ahhhh MUM, I'M CUMMING'

'YES BABY, CUM WITH ME, OOH, I CAN FEEL YOU SHOOTING INSIDE ME'.

We literally had about 20 seconds before I heard the front door open downstairs, mum was cupping my face in her hands and sliding up and down on my slippery cock. She smiled down at me with a mix of love and pride in her expression and leaned in to kiss me, squashing her beautiful tits into my chest. 'Wait here honey'

'Hello? Anyone in? Thought I heard voices?'. Dad announced from the foyer. I heard the door close and the type of scrapping sounds like someone taking their coat off. I hopped off the bed and started to pick up my discarded clothes mum and I shared 'the look' which was basically where we met each others gaze and rolled our eyes, the same look we'd perfected behind dad's back for the past 5 or 6 years, but then mum caught me by surprise.

'We're up here'. She shouted as she pulled her robe on and tightened the material belt around her middle. I froze and beginning to panic I looked a question at her. She put her finger up to her mouth and mouthed a 'shhhh' to me as she moved towards her bedroom door. I heard dad's slow methodical almost defeated steps climbing the stairs, I quickly rolled over the other side of the bed and hid. My heart pounding in my chest, I heard them meet just outside the door. If he came in the room, I was fucked, I was trying to silently pull on my clothes and listen to my parents.

'Where do you think you're going?' I heard my mum say. Your stuff is in a duffle bag in the garage'. There were some brief protests from my dad, but I could just see the back of mum's robe as she blocked his progress into what was his bedroom. Mum continued, 'You gave up your right to access into MY bedroom, when I caught you with your dick in the cookie jar, I mean, what a cliche, fucking your 25 year old secretary, well good luck to you both, I hope you have many years together disappointing her in the bedroom!'

I'd never heard my mum talk like this, but it was hot and I'm ashamed to say, I was hard again. I crept out from behind the bed and tip toed over to the door. Mum wasn't quite finished.

'There's nothing of yours in there, I told you, there's a bag in the garage, now piss off and get it and be on your way... My young lover is in there, he's 18' she whispered to him in a faux hushed tone. I held my breathe. 'That's whose voice you heard when you got here, he just came inside me, look, HA' She flung her robe open, I assume to show him the cum leaking out of her. I hadn't exhaled in about 2 minutes. I was expecting a flurry of anger and shouting, but dad seemed to almost whimper. I heard sharp in takes of breath... was he crying?!

'Where's my boy, it's his birthday, at least let me wish him happy birthday', I am pretty sure I was in the early stages of quite a serious coronary, I almost audibly exhaled in relief when mum said, 'he's at a friend's. I told him what you did and he doesn't want to see you ever again'. More sobbing, then I heard him start to make his way back completely dejected down the stairs. Mum was still at the door, before he'd even made it to the bottom step a disembodied arm slipped around the door jamb and made a grab for me. She expertly found my cock and pulled it out of my boxers. Next thing I knew, mum was on her knees in front of me, she took my rigid cock into her mouth and started to bob her head. Dad was barely at the bottom of the stairs and mum was deepthroating me.

'I guess I'll just get my stuff and go then'. dad said from the bottom of the stairs, almost looking for sympathy. Mum gargled a reply that I think was 'FINE', but came out more, 'GRRRRGGG'. It must have been clear to dad what mum was doing. His wife of 22 years was wantonly throwing his indiscretions in his face and currently had her 'young lover' balls deep in her mouth.

My mother sucked hungrily on my cock, slobbering all over it, we heard the garage open, then close, then a car door open, then close, then a car start up and after a short pause, probably to wipe the tears out of his eyes, he backed out of the driveway and out of our lives.

I couldn't hold out any longer, I pulled my saliva covered dick from my mum's mouth and stroked it over her face. Mum closed her eyes and opened her mouth as I stroked and then shot my full load over her face. I pulsed stream after stream of hot cum on her face, in her hair, in her mouth, on the hall carpet, considering I'd cum 4 times already today, I think that was the biggest load I'd ever cum. I reached over and picked up mum's phone from the top of her dresser. I flicked the camera on from her home screen.

'hold still mum, let me get a shot of you, you look so hot covered in my cum'. Mum giggled and her tits jiggled as I took a series of nasty shots of her. She posed and stuck her cum covered tongue out and licked her fingers seductively. 'Shall I send a couple to dad?' I asked with a mischievous grin.

'Ha, yes, send them all to the bastard, here, come here, take a couple with your cock in my mouth. There is something about hearing your mother use the word 'cock' that is unbelievably erotic. I was instantly hard again, I moved closer and we took some more pictures to torment dad with.

After an impromptu porn photo session, we showered together. Mum told me she was going to get the 'morning after pill' the next day, we agreed (for now), she wasn't going to have sex with any of my friends again, or anyone else for that matter, I was her man now and as the hot water sprayed over us both, my dick was hard again (oh, to be 18!).

We dried off and went to bed. We talked long into the night, mum brought up the possibility that after she was clear from today's antics and taken the morning after pill and was sure she wasn't pregnant from any of the loads she had received from my friends, she rather coyly alluded to the fact that she wouldn't mind if she became pregnant as a result of our love making, to which I had zero complaints. Especially as throughout the conversation, she had me in her hand, looking deep into my eyes as she spoke and stroking me beneath the sheets. I agreed to everything she said, I wanted to spend every day making this woman happy, I knew she was a good mother already, so having a baby with her was a no brainer, and as she manoeuvred herself onto all fours right in front of me, all talk went out the window and we started a primal sex session that lasted well over an hour. Starting with me eating her bald pussy from behind and after 5 or 6 position changes, ending up back with me behind her cumming in her cunt, while I called her a dirty whore and her calling me a sick mother fucker.

12