Mum-mmy's The Word

Story Info
One Halloween She'll never forget.
2.2k words
3.61
40.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bry1977
Bry1977
240 Followers

"Darling, is your custom ready for the party tomorrow night?" I asked my husband as we were eating that night.

"Yes dear, I have it all set to go. I Have decided to be a mummy this year and entirely wrapped in bandages. No one will ever know it's me. Except you of course," he told me.

Just as we had finished eating my husband's phone started to ring. "Hello," he answered. "Yes sir... Yes sir... Sir, I already had plans for tomorrow night. I see. Yes, sir, I'll be in." He shut his phone down with a sigh.

"Darling, what's going on?" I asked him.

"I'm afraid I will not be able to make it to the party tomorrow. There are some last-minute changes the clients desperately need to be made to the contract and it'll take me all night to go over everything and have it finished by Monday morning."

"We were so looking forward to this party. John and Carol will be so disappointed if we don't show up." I said.

"You can still go, darling. Have fun and tell them I'm sorry that I couldn't make it."

"It just won't be the same without you though," I said. I knew I was whining but it wasn't fair that they made him work when they knew he had plans.

"I know dear, but what can I do? It's my job. I can't very well tell him no."

There was nothing more to be said. I was in a sour mood the rest of the night. I knew it wasn't his fault, but I couldn't seem to get over the anger at being left alone for this party. So we went off to bed.

The next morning I got up and made us a breakfast of eggs, toast, and bacon. I poured us each a cup of coffee just as he came down the stairs all dressed and ready to go to work.

"Thanks for the breakfast darling." He told me as he kissed me goodbye and left for work.

I went upstairs to take a shower. I had a few errands I had to run before the party tonight. Once I finished with the shower and dried myself off I decided to dress in a pair of jeans that were a bit snug and showed off my ass quite nicely. I wore a white blouse that accentuated my breasts but did not make it too apparent that I was trying to show them off to anyone.

I went to get into my car when I had this feeling like I was being watched. It was like a chill running down your spine, goosebumps rising on your arms. There was nothing there but the feeling just wouldn't go away. I figured it was just my imagination and got into the car. I had to meet Carol downtown to do some shopping for the party.

We met at the cafe and sat to have a cup of coffee before we did our shopping. Carol could tell right away that I was not in a great mood. "What's wrong? Hubby ate all the bacon this morning?" She giggled.

I let out a sigh, "No, he has to work tonight so he won't be able to make it to the party."

"Well, that sucks. John was looking forward to him coming," she said.

"Yeah I know, but what can ya do? He can't tell his boss no." I told her.

"Yeah, you're right. You're still coming right?" she asked me.

"Of course. I have my slutty nurse dress all ready to go." I laughed.

I was looking around the area, I had that feeling again like I was being watched. I just couldn't shake it. Carol asked me, "What's wrong? You see something?"

"No. Do you ever get this feeling like you're being watched? Like your skin crawling, ice down your spine feeling?" I asked her.

"No, I can't say that I have. Has someone been harassing you?" She asked.

"No nothing at all like that. I just went to get in the car earlier and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Then, again just now. Like someone is watching me, or following me around I don't know for sure. It's just a really eerie feeling. It's probably nothing."

"Yeah, it could be like one of those deja vu moments or something that people have sometimes." She said,

"Yeah, you're probably right. We should get going so we can get ready for tonight."

We finished off our coffee and made our way to the store to get everything that we needed for the night. The entire time the feeling never left me, but I just pushed it to the side and tried to ignore it the best that I could.

By the time I got home, I was exhausted and decided I had enough time to take a nap and lay down for a bit. I tried to fall asleep but could not shake that feeling of being watched. It felt almost like I wasn't alone. I know I was paranoid, but I shut my bedroom door locked it, and climbed under my covers like when we were kids hiding from the boogeyman. I finally managed to fall asleep.

I woke up a few hours later with just enough time to get ready and get to the party. I got dressed in my outfit and I have to say I looked damn sexy. The slutty nurse uniform was quite hot. The skirt just barely covered my ass. If I were to bend over you would get a real eye full. The top was quite snug and my cleavage was very prominently displayed for everyone to see. I had a little white hat with a red cross to top it off.

I was finally ready to go, jumped into my car, and headed to the party. They only lived 20 minutes away so I was able to make it on time. When I knocked on the door Carol opened it, she looked sexy as hell. She was dressed up as Harly Quinn. The new version, not the old jester version. She had on the skimpiest shorts I had ever seen with a blond wig in ponytails and the tips dyed. With a tattered white shirt that read Daddy's Little Monster on the front.

"Holy shit girl! You look hot as fuck!" I told her.

She laughed, "Thanks, you're not too bad yourself. Come on in."

There were already quite a few people at the party. I saw John over by the punch bowl and went over to say hi. He was dressed up like a pirate. "Arrrrggg shiver me timbers. If it isn't the sexiest nurse in town."

I laughed at him, "You idiot. How ya doing John?" I asked him.

"I'm great. It's too bad your hubby couldn't make it though," he told me.

"Yeah it sucks, but he can't lose his job. What's there to drink around here anyways?" I asked.

"Well, we got beer, we got wine, and we got punch spiked with vodka. Pick your poison." He told me.

"Gimme some punch please and thanks."

He gave me a glass of the punch, which by the way tasted more like vodka with a splash of punch. Then I went to mingle with the guests. There were a lot of people showing up by this time. I saw witches, vampires, sexy cowgirls, and a bunch of others. I danced a bit with Carol and some of the others and time seemed to fly by.

I had been at the party for several hours and had several drinks by this time. I was dancing with Carol when I looked over by the doorway and I saw a mummy. I got excited, figuring my man was able to get off work early and showed up.

I made my way over to him and flung my arms around him. "Hey, I thought you had to work all night?" I asked him. He just grunted at me "Oh gonna play the part out well tonight huh? Strong and silent I see, That's ok it could be fun."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the middle of the room. "Come on and dance with me." He grunted some more and started to sway around a bit. He was really getting into this mummy act tonight. It was kinda cute. I put my back to him and started to grind my but up against him sexily. He immediately reached around and grabbed my tits and started fondling them. "Ohh someone is getting frisky tonight."

I reached around and ran my hands along his crotch and could feel that he was hard as a rock. "Wow, is all this for me? I think we should find a quiet place and take care of this huge problem."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. I snuck us up the stairs towards Carol's guest room and closed and locked the door behind us. I left the lights off so no one would notice that we were in there. There was enough light coming in from the windows that we could see what we were doing.

"Damn baby, I need you so bad right now!" I fell down to my knees and threaded my hand between his bandages to his cock and managed to pull it out. I just had to have it in my mouth. As I got closer I thought it smelled a bit odd. "Baby, where did you get these rags from? They smell kind of musty and old?" I asked him. He once again just grunted at me. "Okay okay sticking with this roleplay thing. I guess I can live with it for one night.

I licked the tip of his cock letting my tongue roam around the head for a few seconds before engulfing the entire head in my mouth. I slowly started rubbing my tongue over his head as I started to suck on his head. He tasted a little different than he normally did but I just figured it was these rags he was wearing. I began bobbing my head up and down along his shaft several times. I was really getting into it; I could feel him start to pulse in my mouth so I stopped. I needed him inside me.

I quickly pulled off my panties and told him to fuck me hard. I leaned over the dresser and watched him in the mirror, his yellow eyes staring back at me. Yellow eyes, I thought wow he must have gotten some contacts. He quickly thrust his cock into my wet hole and I felt the waves of pleasure shoot through me. I was so wet and horny, I hadn't realized just how much I needed this. He began pounding into me fast and hard. It was probably some of the best sex we had ever had. I was losing my mind.

After what felt like hours of orgasms I felt him explode inside me. My orgasm was so powerful I had actually passed out for a while. When I came to he was gone and I was lying on the bed alone. I was kind of upset that he had just left me like that after great sex. I went downstairs to try and find him. I looked around but didn't see him anywhere.

I found Carol and asked her, "Did you see my husband down here?"

"No, I thought he was working?"

"He was but he showed up. I guess he got out early. He was dressed as a mummy. We umm kinda did it in your guest room. I passed out for a few minutes and he was gone." I told her.

She let out a chuckle. "I hope you didn't leave too big of a mess. Sorry hun I didn't see him anywhere."

"Damn it. Maybe he decided to go home. I think I'll head out. I'll call you tomorrow."

I called myself an Uber as I had too much to chance driving myself, even if we were not that far away. When I finally got home I went upstairs to see my husband but he wasn't there. I tried calling out to him but did not get an answer. I went back downstairs to make some tea and then called him.

He picked up on the second ring, "Hey babe what up? How's the party?" he asked

"What do you mean, how's the party? Where did you go? Why did you just leave me like that?" I asked him.

"Babe, what are you talking about? I'm still at the office. I haven't gone anywhere all night." He told me.

"But..." I heard glass breaking, when I turned to look at the kitchen door I saw a pair of yellow eyes staring at me. I dropped the phone and screamed.

The next thing I know I'm waking up, my husband is leaning over me with a worried look on his face. I look around and there is broken glass everywhere and my clothes are torn to shreds. Lying on the ground next to me was a pile of dirty musty rags and two yellow eyes staring up at me.

Fin...

Bry1977
Bry1977
240 Followers