All Comments on 'Mum-mmy's The Word'

by Bry1977

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ejsathomeejsathome7 months ago

""Darling, is your custom ready for the party tomorrow night?" I asked my husband as we were eating that night." Not a very good start. What the hell is a "custom?" Proof-reading the first line probably would have made sense. Oh, well.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

Loving Wives? Really?? Wrong place, but a great story. 4 stars, but it needs more. What is she going to give birth to? Oh, come on. You didn't see it coming??

The BEAR

Bry1977Bry19777 months agoAuthor

I know i messed up with a few things! my eye sight was messing with me bad and missed it. Technically it was a loving wife that cheated so it should be this category even if it was with a monster thing.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice7 months ago

I liked the lead up, but the ending didn't make any sense to me. Not even a hint of an explanation about why any of this happened, why she was being watched, etc. So, good concept in my opinion, shows some creativity, but just didn't deliver, for me anyway, resulting in an average story.

mathur_nkmathur_nk7 months ago
Great prank story

Great prank story.

She never cheated. Made out with Mummy who she always believed was her husband. The phone call to him from home made her think she cheated her husband with monster unknowingly and with horror of glass shattering she fainted. When woke up, she found her husband and the mummy costume to know she was right and the last part of phonecall and glass shattering was the final prank. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

4 Stars, the story's good, a little predictable, but entertaining.

Not quite sure I got the very last sentence though.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

VERY SHITTY ENDING!!!

-1

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Typo in the lede isn't a great look.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the spooky premise; wonder how full her pussy was after two injections--but do mummies still have semen?

Cute. There's gotta be a follow-up sequel somehow!

MLJ

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

"Darling, is your custom ready for the party tomorrow night?" - You know it's going to be bad when the 4th word in a 2200 word story is wrong! It's "costume!"

\

"Just as we had finished eating my husband's phone started to ring." - Punctuation is your friend! There should be a comma after "eating." As written it says you were finished eating your husband's phone!

\

Why didn't he just go in that night, maybe have enough done to take a couple of hours to go to the party? I know, it's needed for the story, so why not have the party the night he got the call, and he has to go in that night?

\

FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's a decent mistaken identity story with a Halloween theme, but nothing great and not really a Loving Wives story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very badly writen

mightyishmomightyishmo7 months ago

Very simple premise, but well written and a quick fun read.

Cito22Cito227 months ago

ummmm I dont get it. and whats a custom. i guess it was supposed to be Costume. Lastly, didnt she notice that the mummy #2 dick was different than her husbands that she supposedly always played with. just MEH

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very lame plot idea, only successful when executed with great detail and logic. Why would a woman fuck some guy she can't identify, at a neighbor's party, with a person who won't communicate with her? Ridiculous. And for obvious reasons you don't wear or accept a costume that makes the wearer unidentifiable. Just silly and stupid.

LickideesplitLickideesplit7 months ago

First, Sweetie is NOT adventurous in the LW sense of that. I give Halloween LW tales some leeway in October, but Sweetie is a wife who intended to have sex with Hubby! That is somewhat hard to believe since she is a Bestie of the hostess and prepared herself for the party. Not a lot of wives beyond three months of her nuptials would even think of that at a party (Hubbies might … try)

Second, the author presents her poker as a supernatural entity, since that entity knew her address.

3*

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@ejsathome

TR: ""Darling, is your custom ready for the party tomorrow night?" I asked my husband as we were eating that night." Not a very good start. What the hell is a "custom?" - Don't you THINK "costume" was the intended word! Not that hard to come to that conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To those who thought that this was poorly written and criticized the writer do write a better story yourself.

The story was enjoyable. It could have been better, but could I write a better one, I don't think so. Thanks to all that post here. So write a better one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If there was nothing there at the end when she woke up but a pair of eyes then when she fished his ,(or it's dick) out to suck it would have turned to whatever happened to what was wrapped in the rags. So much for Dusty Dicky, or better yet Dirt Dick, no, Petrified Woodie.

You get my drift.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Darling, is your custom ready for the party tomorrow night?"

.

Costume, NOT custom! Yeah, it's "just" a typo, but it's in the first fucking sentence, where it should be instantly obvious. If you care so little about your own story, why should anyone else?

dudley_tundishdudley_tundish7 months ago

You could see the cliché ending coming a mile away.

SeaChangerSeaChanger6 months ago

Not as good as your other stories but writing is good (except for one word).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBry1977@Bry1977
Been writing for a while now. As I state in most of my work. This stuff I write is FICTION. Its NOT REAL. If you want to read stuff that is realistic and actually would happen pick up a newspaper. Story's are meant to entertain and overexaggerate a little. If that is something...