Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see" she grinned, showing her perfect white teeth, her eyes shone, full of mischief.

Chapter 3.

Although it was now late October it was still very hot. The cooling breeze blowing in from the Mediterranean ocean, made perfect weather for strolling around in the nude. Exploring the camp, we were a little disappointed as we noticed a lot of families, apart from the children we were the youngest there. Most of the women seemed to be in their late 30's, few seemed bothered about their appearance.

Beth was turning into the complete exhibitionist, loving the admiring glances, she was getting. Playing a ball game with some children, twisting and turning as she caught and threw the ball. I could see some of the men adjusting their growing cock's as they watched her taut body, her breasts jiggling and dazzling smile as she happily played.

"Oh dear, think we have come to a Derby and Jones club, you seemed to be enjoying yourself though" I laughed, as we walked down to the beach.

"Yes, I was, is it wrong that I like showing off? It turns me on knowing that men find me attractive. Saw one guy pretend to drop something, so he could get a better look between my legs. I made sure to jump with my legs apart, I could almost feel his eyes on my pussy. Do you like showing me off?"

I had to admit, that I did. It made me immensely proud of her, knowing that she was mine made me smile, as we walked arm in arm. We enjoyed the serenity and laid-back atmosphere of the camp. On the advice of the host, I shaved my pubes to avoid sunburn. Wasn't at all sure I liked the bare look of my cock and balls, Beth said it made me look bigger. Spending the day's rubbing oil into each other and sunbathing by the ocean our "white bits" disappeared as our tans became even and complete.

Having chatted and made friends with the couple next door, they invited us over for a Barbecue on our last evening at the site. Barry and Jo were English, in their late 50's, they had taken early retirement and were on a 4-month trip around southern Europe. Jo was a petite lady, no more than 5'1" she was slim and elegant, Barry was about 5' 7" and overweight, with a few health problems.

For some strange reason, camp etiquette stated that, after 6pm total nudity was not acceptable. Pulling my shorts on, I watched as Beth pulled on a very brief thong, that apart from a small pad covering her sex, was transparent. Looking at me she grinned "Well I'm not nude!"

As Barry and I drank our beer and chatted, the girls chattered excitedly and cooked, spareribs, sausages and lamb steaks. Sitting down to eat, I noticed with some amusement that Beth's salad included Escargot's and pickled cockles. She had always maintained that cockles were awful. Finishing dinner, Jo said,

"Enjoy your beer boys, Beth and I are going for a lie down" looking directly at me she said.

"I assume you don't mind me borrowing your wife for a while?"

"Of course not, enjoy yourselves" Beth leaned in for a kiss, "maybe you can join us later" she whispered, and they were gone.

Grinning, Barry said, "Oh well more beers for us then lad."

As we chatted, Barry looked deep in thought, coming to a decision.

"Would you like to join the girls Mike? I had a stroke, literally can't get it up anymore, would you mind if I video the action though? We love to watch Jo and others fucking on our big tv."

"Yes of course I would like to join in, will wait for Beth to invite me though. Don't want to spoil her girl on girl fun, Videoing us would be ok, can we have a copy, I assume it won't find its way online?

"Sometimes I publish the best ones, but only with your permission. I am very good at blurring faces and any identifying marks."

Going to their tent, Barry came out with a very expensive looking video camera, checking it over he fidgeted, impatiently waiting for Beth to call us. After about 45 minutes my phone chirped, with a message

"Want to join us, big boy?"

Nodding to Barry, we crossed to our tent. The girls were stretched out on the bed, looking happy and relaxed. Taking my short's off, they grabbed my fast stiffening cock, and proceeded to double team me as they sucked and wanked my cock to full hardness. I heard Barry's camera whir as he zoomed in on my cock being sucked by 2 women. Reaching across, I caressed their breast's, flicking their swollen nipples.

Moving down their body's, they stopped sucking me as my fingers found both women's swollen clits and drenched pussies. With I finger and then 2, they laid back as I pumped my fingers in and out of them. Beth asked me to lay down, straddling my head she lowered her pussy onto my eager mouth as Jo whimpered and moaned as she sunk onto my length.

Beth was incredibly wet, greedily I forced my tongue inside her, sucking her nectar as it flowed from her hole. Jo's pussy was surprisingly tight for a lady in her late 50's. Feeling a hand come down between us, it fingers strummed her clit, within seconds she clamped down on me and wailed

"Oh fuck, I am coming" Grunting and squealing, her pussy flexed and rippled against my straining cock. Managing to hold onto my load, she slid off me as they changed places. Each girl would ride me for a while, teasing me to within a few seconds of coming. Eventually I shot my load deep inside Jo.

Rolling of me Beth cuddled into me, Jo spreading her leg's, scooped cum out of her sopping hole and licked her fingers clean. Aware of the camera again I heard it zoom into her gaping pussy. Sitting around for an hour or so we chatted, drank wine and laughed, a lot.

Feeling my cock start to stir, I gently pushed Beth's head down to my cock. Aware of Barry picking his camera up, we settled into 69. Filming my cock in Beth's mouth, Barry came behind us, zooming in on my tongue as it probed her pinkness and flicked her clit. Sucking me fully hard, Beth knelt and spread her legs wide, she reached between her legs and worked her clit, as the camera zoomed in, I could hear Barry's ragged breathing.

Moving around Barry filmed from above as my cock slowly slid into my beautiful Beth, the familiar feelings as I bottomed out were wonderful. I concluded that it wouldn't matter if I was blindfolded, with a dozen pussies to fill, I would always know when my length slid into Beth. As Beth's pussy worked on my cock as I slid slowly in and out of her, Barry got his "Cream pie shot," as my cock fell out of Beth, she pushed my load out for the benefit of the camera. Relaxing we watched as Jo wanked Barry's semi stiff cock.

Although he wasn't hard enough to penetrate a pussy, Jo worked on him, eventually she moved her mouth to his cock, as he spurted a heavy load, some of it running out of the corner of her mouth. They didn't bother returning to their tent and the 4 of us slept on our bed. Waking in the morning, Beth asked if I would mind going for a shower, Barry wanted to film her and Jo together.

Leaving them to it, I walked the short distance to the main shower block. As the hot water rained down, I thought about the girls. Feeling my cock start to rise, I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind as some couples with young children came to shower. Drying myself I listened to the chatter of the family, I didn't recognise the language, but thought it maybe Hungarian or Czech.

The women with jet black hair, fussed over her sibling's, as she turned to face me, I shuddered as I saw her floppy tit's, immense bush and hairy armpits. Looking at her daughter I was pleased to note that the girl, who was maybe 10, immature body, didn't turn me on. Maybe I wasn't a total pervert, I chuckled as I walked out into the early morning sunshine.

Deciding to leave the girls and Barry too it, I bought some drinks and sweets on our account. Getting a coffee from the machine I dawdled to the deserted beach. A women walked past me, nodding a greeting, she spread her towel out and laid down on her stomach. Facing away from me, she seemed to be enjoying the sunshine. Relaxing she spread her legs a little, giving me a great view of her plump pussy mound and pink lipless slit. Assuming she was an exhibitionist who liked to show her body, my breath caught in my throat as her fingers found her clit.

Interested, I watched as she frigged herself, her fingers becoming a blur on her clit. Groaning loudly, she arched her back and as she came a large wad of creamy girl cum, literally erupted from her pussy. I had read about girl's squirting and watched various videos. It always seemed to me the girls were just pissing as the flow always seemed to come from their Urethra. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind I had just witnessed a girl squirt as she orgasmed.

My cock was raging hard, quietly the women approached, worried about infection I thought about stopping her. Reaching into her bag she ripped the wrapping of a durex off. Putting it in her mouth, she expertly put it on my cock. Rolling it further on me, she said something, in a language I didn't understand. English, I murmured, nodding her head she took my cock and lowered herself on my rigid length. I was surprised, although I couldn't feel the heat and wetness of her, I could feel her pussy working, taking her time she forced herself down until I was balls deep in her.

Rocking herself in a circular motion as she bobbed up and down, she rammed herself down as she started to come, within a few seconds I was cumming, filling the Durex, with my hot cream. Falling forward, she kissed me, her tongue probing my mouth. Recovering she got off me, sliding the durex of me, she sucked me clean, patting my cock she said something and went back to sunbathing.

As I sat wondering if I should try to converse with her, a man and 3 kids joined her, turning to me, she winked and blew me a kiss. It was my 1st stranger fuck, walking back to the tent it excited me, realising how close we had been to her family discovering us fucking.

Getting back to the tent I was just in time to witness Jo and Beth cumming as Barry wanked his semi hard cock, spraying a load over Jo's breasts, he slumped back on the bed. Amazingly Jo was obviously still horny as she reached for my cock. Sucking my flaccid length into her mouth, its tongue worked its magic, soon I was raging hard again.

"May I," she grinned at Beth.

Looking at us, Beth waved a weary hand in agreement. Crawling between her thighs I banged her to 2 more screaming orgasm's as I watched Barry lick Beth until she screamed, her orgasm ripping through her. I withdrew my tired cock from Jo's grasping pussy.

Loading the car up, we exchanged phone numbers with Jo and Barry. Apparently, they had an apartment in Alvor, Portugal. "Would we would like to spend Xmas with them", they would be there from the 16thDecember. Thanking them, we explained that.

"We would join them for a few days, but would be seeing our, we quickly corrected ourselves, my mum."

"Well she would be welcome as well, we have 3 bedrooms," they laughed.

Loading the car, we checked out and headed for the Spanish border.

Beth was quiet as we drove, intently reading something on my phone. Giving her a gentle dig with my finger, she jumped.

"Just checking your still alive."

"Oh, sorry, I was looking for places to stay."

"Told you, this time of year we will just turn up and check in, want a nice couple of weeks beside the sea," I said.

"Yeah, well I was thinking about it, decided to look on some booking sites, you said you wanted peace and quiet, by the ocean."

"Yeah, just you and I, no hassles or worries, the last few weeks seem to have been so frantic. Love you Beth, think we should just slow down and enjoy our holiday."

"Ok, Mike I love you too, how about a 2 bedroom cottage, 300 yards from the beach, 2 miles from nearest shops, available from today at 4pm for 2 weeks, has all mod cons, including washing machine, dryer and satellite tv.

"Sounds absolutely fantastic," how much?

"Well if we take it fully serviced, including maid service once a week, towels, bed linen etc. 350 Euros, would mean with food, booze etc, whole thing 700 Euros. I can pay for it, haven't touched the 5 grand that Dad gave us yet and still have most of my savings." "Sounds really good, where is it? I asked.

"A place called Sallou."

Pulling off the motorway I tapped the address into the sat nav.

"Nearly 500 Kms, about 5 hrs. Ok book it, its only 9.30 so we have plenty of time."

Getting her Debit card, she phoned the owner. "It says on the site he speaks English."

After a protracted chat, she hung up.

"All booked, I told the lady that we were on our honeymoon and about 6 hours away. She said she would make sure cottage was ready, bed made, hot water on etc. We can get the keys from her up until 10 pm."

As we crossed the border into Spain, I saw we were down to about 1/4 tank of diesel, the sat nav said there was about 300 Kms to go. Deciding to push on for another 100 kms or so, we pulled into a large services, about an hour later. Unsure how big the fuel tank was I was surprised when it took 59 litres, according to the fuel gauge I still had ¼ tank. Parking, I eyed the gathering clouds, "looks like we are in for a storm I noted."

"LOL, Harry would be proud of you," Beth chided.

Swatting her arse, we walked arm in arm into the restaurant. Beth ordered a ham salad, as she was still trying to lose a couple of pounds. My conscience wouldn't let me order the big juicy ½ pounder with fries and onion rings, settling for a Lamb salad, we allowed ourselves a glass of wine while we waited for our lunch.

The salads arrived, they were huge. Mine had a steak of Lamb, together with 3 types of cheese and every kind of salad you could think of. Unable to finish hers she pushed her plate to one side, feeling her looking at me, as I ate.

"Have I got horn's growing out of my head or are my fly's undone?"

No, she giggled. "Just thinking how much I love you Mike, I know you was about to order the cheeseburger, I assume you thought it only fair to have a salad with me. It's me that's the fat cow, you are lucky, you can eat fatty food and keep your muscular physique. I need to look good for you and can deal with being careful what I eat, don't want to deprive you though. As I can't go to the gym, I am relying on you to give me lots of exercise!"

I was stunned into silence for a moment. "Beth, you are not fat, certainly not a cow. You are my wife, I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you!" Paying the bill, we got in the car. Starting the engine, I was about to pull off, when Beth suddenly took her seat belt off and launched herself at me. Covering me with tears and wet kisses, she sobbed . "That is the nicest thing anybody's ever said to me, I will ring the cottage and tell them we will be there tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow, we are only 2.5 hours away."

Hitting redial. Her brown eyes looked at me all soft and wet.

"Coz we need to find a Motel now, really need you to make love to me!"

Turning the car to the right I parked outside the onsite hotel. "Your wish is my command" I laughed.

Grabbing a change of clothes and our toilet bag, Beth shoved them in a small overnight bag. Getting into the room she laid on the bed, holding her hands out, I went to her. We didn't say anything, just kissed and cuddled as we slowly undressed each other. Teasing her panties over her ankles I crawled between her legs, eager to taste her nectar. Stopping me she pulled me to one side.

"just kiss and hold me for a while, I want to talk to you, I am worried Mike."

"What the hell, what ever it is your worried about, don't be, we can sort it out. We are a team and can work it out."

The tear's ran down her face as she said, "What are we going to do, the day will come when you want children. I can never give them to you, I have been reading about it, the birth defects would be horrendous."

"That's not a problem, we can adopt or just find a sperm donor. Oh Beth, you are funny, worrying about that."

"A sperm donor?"

"Yeah why not, the father would never know. You sure as hell wouldn't be short of volunteers, the baby would be as loved as any child could be. You could pick any man, he would never know he was producing our child."

"I never thought of that, would be better than adopting. Maybe I could find a good looking, intelligent man, who had the same colour hair and eyes as you."

Sliding down her body, I feasted on her pussy. As I nibbled her clit, I pushed 2 fingers into her wet hole, searching for her g spot.

"Oh, no you don't mister, get up here and make slow gentle love to me."

Moving up her body I traced a path with my tongue over her belly, in between the globes of her breasts, finally our mouths met as I felt my cock entering her. Holding me still, we kissed and cuddled as she worked her pussy muscles on my cock. The feelings as she gripped and released, were unbelievable. Slowly I started to take small thrusts deep inside her as I tried to mash her clit with my pubes.

Putting her legs around my waist she rammed up to meet my thrusts as she pushed my arse down with her small feet. Suddenly her head snapped back, she shrieked, her orgasm was intense. I could feel her pussy churning as she shook and squealed as she came again. Feeling her tense up as another orgasm hit, her whole body went stiff and I felt her cum gushing over my cock. My belly, balls and the bed were soaked.

Ramming into her I painted her deep inside, with several ropes of thick hot spunk. Collapsing in a sweaty heap, I don't think either of us had come like that before. Holding my softening cock in her, we laid joined as our breathing returned to normal. Some time, later, I woke as Beth squirmed to get out from underneath me. "Oh, I'm sorry Mike, didn't mean to wake you. My leg has gone to sleep, and the bed is soaking wet, think one of us must have had an accident."

Unable to stifle my laughter, I chuckled loudly. "That is all you, babe."

"Don't laugh at me, Oh, god, haven't wet the bed since I was about 5."

"No babe, you squirted, that is pure girl cum, my cock and balls got covered as well."

"Looking puzzled, Beth leaned forward and sniffed the sheet, wow I didn't know girls could do that."

"Some girls do it all the time." Telling her about my experience on the beach, her eyes went wide, I saw the disbelief in her eyes. "A strange girl masturbated in front of you, then put a Durex on you with her mouth. You sure you weren't having a wet dream" she asked, grinning broadly.

Ignoring her sarcasm and disbelief, we put the sheet on the back of the chair, hoping the late afternoon sun would dry it. Sharing the shower, we washed each other, as her small hands washed the dried cum off my cock, I felt myself stiffening. Trying to ignore the pleasure her soapy hands were giving me, I washed my sisters taut body. We were both still sexually charged, as my hands dipped into the crack of her arse and around to the softness of her inner thighs, Beth stumbled as her knees buckled. Pushing me out of the shower she gingerly washed her body. As I watched the soap running down her neck, dripping over her erect nipples, I was raging hard. Getting out of the shower, her eyes took in my solid cock, "Need to put that away, really need to go out and get some air. You can have as much as you want, but later please. I am so wound up, need to calm down." Getting dressed we went out to the car, looking at google we could see we were not far from the Ocean. 15 minutes later we arrived at a small beach, parking, we walked along the waterfront as dusk started to settle.

"You do realise that if we went down the sperm donor route, I would have to fuck other men, worse still, we wouldn't be able to have sex for months. I think it would be at least 12 weeks. Could you deal with that?" She asked, her large soft brown eyes boring into me.