Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, I could, you could tell me all about your adventures, besides your arse and mouth will still be available. Are you thinking of doing this sooner rather than later?

"Well, next year when we are settled into Switzerland, I think Harry would make an excellent donor. Also, I would be able to tell him what we were doing. I know he is still a relative, think it would be ok though."

Amazed at how much thought she had put into this, I started to realize, having children was an important part of her life. I also thought that Mum, if she came to Switzerland, would make a great surrogate wife.

"It would be great if you produced twins." I smiled, as I contemplated being responsible, a Dad!"

Going back to the car, we phoned mum, she had just got in from a hectic shift at the shop and sounded exhausted. Telling her all about our trip, she started to sound a lot chirpier.

"Do you think you could manage a week off over Christmas?" Beth asked.

Telling her about the people we had met at the campsite and their invitation, the phone went silent as Mum thought about it.

"Yeah, the shop is doing well, I have some good people now, they will be happy to run it for me. A week be ok, say the 24th till the 1st?

I will book the flights as soon as you have confirmed with them." She said, excitement in her voice. The vision of Mums excited, smiling face, still fresh in our mind, we called the number Barry had given us. On the 3rd ring, Jo answered.

"Hello, you 2, wasn't sure you would call. Really nice to hear from you, we are just packing up. Off to Madrid for a few day's tomorrow, anyway its great to hear from you, you still coming to Alvor for xmas?

"Well that's why we are calling, have just spoken to Mike's Mum, is it still ok for her to come? She would like to arrive on the 24th and leave on the 1st.

"Yes of course it is. We don't normally bother with any clothes in the apartment, will she be comfortable with that?

Assuring them, she would be fine with that, we chatted for a while. Hanging up I texted mum, telling her to book her flights. 20minutes later a text arrived, confirming her flights. The footnote made Beth giggle, she say's

"Well, young lady, expect you to let my baby boy rest a little before I arrive. Got a bad itch, that is going to take a lot of scratching."

Laughing, we parked the car and headed into the Restaurant. After a superb 3 course dinner we headed back to the motel at around midnight. As we walked the stairs to our room. I watched Beth's long legs and cute arse, her braless breast jiggling under her blouse. My cock was raging hard in seconds, by the time we got into bed, exhaustion swept over us, and we slept.

Chapter 2.

In the morning the weather had changed, rain propelled by gusts of wind slammed into the car as we drove, following Beth's direction's we turned of the main national road at marker 121, onto a much smaller lane. Going down a steep hill, I could see that the lane was becoming a river as water ran down in front of us.

"Stop here and I will go get the keys." Beth said, watching her sprint across the lane into a small driveway, I marvelled at her grace and elegance. Getting back in the car, she looked neither graceful nor elegant, she was saturated. Her curly hair hung in streaks across her face and dripped rivulets of water onto her shoulders, the white dress she was wearing had gone transparent, making it obvious that she hadn't bothered with underwear. "Go down the lane for about 2 km's, over a crossroads the cottage is on the right."

Following her instructions, the rain seemed to be easing. Parking outside our home for the next 2 weeks, the rain stopped. Opening the front door, we looked around, the cottage was fitted out really well, The large tv had a satellite box, realising I hadn't watched tv or read a newspaper in weeks, I sat down and flicked through the channels. The large satellite dish I had seen in the garden meant we had almost as many English channels as we had at home. Leaving the news on, I unloaded the car. Putting the case full of dirty clothes in the kitchen, I took the other 2 upstairs to a large bedroom with a comfortable looking bed.

Walking out of the bedroom, I bumped into a grumpy looking Beth, coming out of the bathroom. Smiling, I commented. "Don't worry sis it will probably never happen."

"Yeah, well bloody mother nature strikes again," she grumbled as she walked downstairs, slamming the kitchen door behind her.

Not quite catching her meaning, I was confused. Shrugging my shoulders, I sat down and watched the news. Nothing much had changed, the elections were in full swing. Tories slagging Labour, the Democrats whingeing about the electoral system and the Green's just moaning. Hearing a lot of banging about in the kitchen, I went to investigate. Beth was in full domestic mode, the washing machine was whirring, she was busily going through all the cupboards.

"Need any help babe," I asked as I walked behind her. Gathering her in my arms I nibbled at her neck and ear.

"Yes, we need to go find a shop, need to get some food, assuming you want to eat." She tetchily replied. Taking a deep breath, she said, "I'm sorry, got my period, feel like shit."

Looking at google we could see a small town just down the coast road. Going back to the crossroads we turned left, seeing a supermarket as we drove into the town, we parked nearby. Following Beth around as she loaded items into the trolley, I remembered how much I hated shopping, when mum used to drag us round Sainsbury's. I suppose the difference was Beth didn't have to worry about the cost, I had clear memories of Mum putting stuff back as she didn't have the money. Finally, with the trolley piled up we bagged our purchase up. I noted Beth didn't even blink as it came to 120 euro's, I was going to do my best to make sure she, unlike our mother, never had to worry about shopping or money. Unpacking all the food, Beth shooed me out of the kitchen, sitting in the comfortable armchair, I flicked through the channels. Seeing "The Sweeney", about to start, Chuckling to myself as they started talking in Spanish. Flicking through the channels I found a film, and settled down to watch, "You won't sleep tonight," Beth said, as she woke me. saying dinner was ready.

Beth had made Paella, watching me anxiously as I took a taste, she smiled broadly as I tucked in. "This is delicious, where did you learn to cook", I asked. "Well, Mabel showed me a lot and I did get an o level in home ed" she grinned. It was good to see her smile again, after we had washed up, we found a Monopoly board game. Beth cheated as normal, but we did have a good laugh, going upstairs, we kissed and cuddled in the big comfy bed as we fell asleep.

Waking early the next morning, I knew Beth hadn't slept very well, complaining of stomach and back ache. Creeping downstairs, I put the coffee pot on and clicked the tv remote. Watching the English news and weather seemed surreal, they were having bad weather. Temperatures down to minus 5 and snow was expected. Going outside it was just getting light, the sun just starting to peek above the horizon, glancing at my watch I saw it was still only 7.30 and a little chilly on my bare skin. I enjoyed the sensation of being naked as I watched the surf on the nearby beach, the early morning sun, warming my skin.

Beth made me jump as she said, "Mike you are such a poseur." Turning I saw my new wife, in all her glory, shrugging her robe off, she confidently strolled towards me. Climbing on the small wall, at the front of the cottage, we allowed the rising sun to warm our naked bodies as we held hands and watched the surf. It didn't matter how many times I looked at Beth, I was still enchanted by her beauty. Her light brown hair had turned blonde in the sun, her skin had a golden hue to it. I couldn't help but let my eyes rove over her body, her diet was, working. Her breasts sat high on her chest, the areoles a little darker and her nipples a bright pink. Her normally board flat stomach was a little swollen, just making me love her more. Complaining she was chilly, we went inside to enjoy the freshly brewed coffee.

Over the next few days, we explored the area. The trails were sometimes steep and hard to walk on, the views were simply spectacular. Waking early as normal, I peeked out of the window, it was raining and windy, the sea looked angry as the white capped waves crashed onto the beach. Going to the bathroom I enjoyed a nice shower, I rubbed my hand along the length of my morning erection, grasping it tighter I started to wank my cock with purpose. It had been 5 days since I had cum, deep in Beth, laughing to myself I wondered how long it was since I had lasted that long without a wank. My thoughts were interrupted, as Beth come into the bathroom, stopping playing with myself I watched with rapt interest as she reached between her legs and dropped the tampax into a bag, dropping the bag in the bin. Sitting on the loo she took a piss, wiping herself she went back to bed, as she walked past me, I wasn't sure she was awake. Finishing my shower, I snuggled up to her, sleepily she held my hand and drifted back to sleep. Cuddling into her warmth and softness, I inhaled her scent enjoying our closeness. After about an hour she rolled over, good morning she mumbled as her head disappeared beneath the sheets.

Taking my, almost painfully hard cock in her small hand, I gasped as she closed her mouth over the delicate skin. All to quickly I could feel myself starting to cum, Beth felt it to, moving up the bed she kissed me deeply as she straddled me and drove my length past her sopping wet pussy lips, deep into her hole. Flexing her muscles, she massaged my stiff pole, to my shame and amazement it was enough to cause my cock to jerk and jump as it spurted a heavy load deep inside her.

"Take it you needed that," Beth laughed as she went off to the bathroom.

By the time she came back, my cock was rampant again, "Down tiger, later" she grinned.

The weather had turned a bit grotty, so we went 20kms down the coast to a larger town as Beth said she needed some retail therapy and had read about a museum in the old town. As we drove, Beth asked, "can we afford 200 euro's," sure, what for! Without answering she told me to turn right and follow the signs for the hospital. Looking puzzled I asked what she was up to as we stopped outside the hospital, she said, "I will be a couple of hours, go get a coffee or something, will call you when I am done." Blowing me a kiss, she disappeared into the large building.

Going back to a park I had noticed on the way, I sat on the grass and amused myself by trying to guess the age and cup size of women who walked past. Getting bored of that game, I watched a young couple canoodling about 50 yards away. After a while, they got up, the guys cock was literally tenting his sweatpants. As they walked towards a small copse, I had the perverted urge to go spy on them. Resisting for a few minutes, I gave in and walked to the edge of the small wood where I had seen them go in. As quietly as I could I walked in, listening and looking around. I heard a twig snap to my right, deciding I would be quieter, and quicker if I walked around the edge to where I thought they were.

Walking quietly but as normally as I could, I peered into the wood where I thought they were. Catching sight of the woman's white blouse I looked for a route into the thick undergrowth. Getting as close as I dare, I watched as she undid her skirt and took her panties off, bending over to carefully fold her skirt and tuck her panties away, She could not have given me a better view of her pink lips peeking from her hairy pussy. I was so close I could see her pubes were soaking, her long full pussy lips glistened in a shaft of sunlight shining through the trees. Standing in front of him she spread her legs wider as he greedily sucked on her pussy and clit. Satisfied she was ready, she knelt, groaning loudly as he pushed his cock deep inside her. I watched them fuck for some time, until grunting he pulled out of her and blew his load on the ground. As they collapsed in a heap, I quietly made my way out of the wood. Walking back towards the car my phone rang, good job you didn't ring a few minutes earlier I thought, as Beth told me she was ready to be picked up.

Going back to the hospital, Beth smiled as she saw the car, her hair blowing in the breeze she looked stunning and happy. Ok. So, what's the problem I anxiously asked, Problem? She asked, looking puzzled. She giggled as she showed me a small plaster.

"Is that it?" What did you have done for 200 euros."

"Well given our situation I worry that I will forget my pill, hopefully, that plaster will protect me for 3 years, with luck my periods will stop as well."

Explaining to me about the implant, I was amazed. Chattering happily. we parked in a small car park and wandered into town. The Museum covered Spain in the dark ages, some of the torture implements were horrendous. The one that stuck in my mind, reminded me of a horse speculum that I had seen used on a school trip to a farm.

It was made from wood and iron, phallic shaped with a handle on one end. Apparently to torture a women they would ram this into her pussy, using the handle opened three wooden spokes, they would continue opening until she tore and bled to death. Even if she told them what they wanted, very often the torturer was a sadist who would continue regardless. Going for lunch, Beth had a seafood salad, I settled for stuffed squid with fries and mushrooms.

Following Beth around the shops was a bit monotonous, she bought herself a pair of jeans and some new trainers. I perked up a bit as she browsed some exotic Lingerie, buying herself an assortment of panties. Distracted I saw that they also sold various sex toys, the choice was massive. Walking back to the car, it started to rain. Racing back to the car, I easily beat Beth, she could swim like a fish but her long legs were not suited to running. Dripping wet we scrambled into the car and headed for the cottage.

The rain got heavier, the roads were slick, slowing to about 40kph the wipers could keep the screen clear. A black BMW, lights flashing its horn blaring flew past us on the narrow road. A few corners later we came across the car, upside down in the ditch. The driver's side of the car was badly smashed in, fearing the worst, I asked Beth to go back to the car and phone for the Police and Ambulance.

Crawling in through the passenger window, I could see the young female driver hanging in her seatbelt, unfortunately a tree had punctured the roof of the car, striking her high in her chest. Although there was no blood, the impact must have been horrendous. Checking her wrist and then her neck, I couldn't feel a pulse. Going back to the car, I shook my head as I told Beth about the young women in the car. 10 minutes later the police and ambulance turned up. Confirming the women was dead, we were asked to come to the local police station via an interpreter on the phone. As we drove to the police station, Beth suddenly started to tear up.

"Why would a young woman be driving such a powerful car, so fast in terrible weather." Beth kept asking, not knowing what to say I said nothing, just gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. Finally getting back to the cottage at 11pm, we fell into bed exhausted, I was asleep in seconds. Waking the next morning I was alone, glancing at my watch I saw it was almost 9am. Getting dressed, I pulled the curtains back and saw Beth sitting on the low wall looking out to the ocean.

Going up to Beth, I put my arm around her, kissing her on the cheek. "You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am, kept wondering if we hadn't been driving so slowly, would she have stayed behind us. But I know that you were driving slowly to be safe. Maybe we would have ended up in the ditch with her. I'm sorry, I'm just a silly girl. Take me to bed, lets celebrate being alive, later we should plan where we want to go next.

Comments, suggestions and star ratings welcome.