Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 09

Story Info
The twins enjoy a few week of sun, sand and sex.
4k words
4.59
18.3k
30

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
416 Followers

Packing the car, we left our cottage by the sea and headed for Gibraltar and southern Spain. Beth and I felt totally relaxed. We had sort of made a pact, no sex or arguing, just rest and relaxation, for the last few days. The weather had been rainy, so we had filled our days going to museums galleries, and of course the inevitable shopping trips. Having added another suitcase to our load, we had promised ourselves, sale or not, no more clothes!

Beth was dressed in her latest purchase, a pale pink dress with a lacy trim and cream shoes. She still didn't feel the need of a bra and I knew her panties were of the briefest kind as I had watched her dress this morning. It was strange I know, but I loved to watch her get ready, probably more than I enjoyed her undressing. I had shaved her pussy for her again this morning, the strip I had left on her Mons was getting longer and curly. Because she had spent so much time nude sunbathing, it was a very light, almost blonde brown.

After she had trimmed my pubes, we made slow gentle love. Sex was no longer frantic or rushed and often lasted over an hour, always ending with mutual orgasm, often simultaneous. My cock would jump and twitch as it shot spunk deep into her body. Her pussy flexed and convulsed as it poured girl cum onto me as she writhed in ecstasy.

After a long drive we arrived in Gibraltar, the Spanish were being pains and checking every single car, including the cars fuel level and how many cigarettes you had going onto the small Island. Eventually finding a parking space, we enjoyed walking around the Island and the small museum. Going to a restaurant I enjoyed a beef and ale pie with chips and beans, still wittering about her weight Beth had a small salad but did treat herself to an Apple crumble with ice cream.

Checking into the hotel Beth had booked, we saw a massive 4 poster bed in the center of our large room. Looking sheepish, Beth asked if I would like to tie her up, admitting she had booked the hotel for the 4-poster bed.

I was unsure of what to do, or how to tie Beth up. Eventually, using our dressing gown belts and a pair of stocking, she was spread eagle on the large bed. Inspecting my handy work, I acted as if I was in total charge, adding a blindfold over her eyes. The stockings were too stretchy so were replaced with 2 belts. Propping my phone up on the small shelf about ½ way up one of the beds posts, I pressed record. Really getting into character I pulled her bindings tighter, forcing her legs almost as wide as they would go.

Beth started to say something, with a flash of inspiration I shoved her panties in her mouth. She struggled against the bindings, knowing she was just showing me that she could hardly move, I laughed as manically as I could. Reaching into a large flowerpot, I lifted the blindfold for a second and showed her a small bamboo stick. Maybe 8 or nine inches long, one end of it was covered in potting compost, I wiped the stick on her tits and belly, leaving muddy tracks on her flawless skin. Moving around to her feet I gently flicked the soles of her feet with the bamboo. With a muffled scream she twisted and pulled against her binding's, I had forgotten how ticklish her feet were. Moving around slightly I gazed at her sex. Her lips were parted, her hole slightly gaped as the 1st pearls of juice ran from her spread pussy into her the dark bud of her Anus

Starting to gain confidence I swatted her mons, just above her clit with the bamboo, slowly moving down until I was touching her sensitive bud. Scraping across the delicate skin, she bucked and twisted. Telling her to stop, I swatted the cane on her clit, spitting her panties out, she howled like a wild animal as her orgasm racked her body. Not allowing her much time, I grabbed the panties and stuffed them in her hole, forcing them in as far as I could. Pulling them out slowly caused her to groan and moan, they were soaked with her juice. Shoving them back in her mouth I started to inspect her pussy, roughly pulling her apart I inspected the delicate pink flesh, tutting as I went, in mock disgust.

Releasing her delicate folds, I roughly ran my finger over her clit. Down her slot, dipping into her hole before roughly shoving my finger up her arse to the knuckle. The muffled scream as she bucked and twisted were so loud, I was starting to worry somebody would call the police. Watching Beth's pussy cum was one of my favourite views. I always knew when she was cumming hard as her large pussy muscle would come right to the front of her pussy as it slammed shut. She seemed to cum several times, before she settled down, her chest heaving and her body coated in a sheen of sweat.

Kneeling between her legs, I swatted her clit with my rock hard cock and cruelly twisted her nipple. Rubbing the head up and down her slot, from hole to clit, causing her to tremble in anticipation. To be honest her cunt was so wet and open as I entered her, I barely touched the sides. As I continued to bang her, I felt her start to grip me and soon I exploded deep inside her. Removing the gag and untying her, she mumbled, "thank you," as she trembled and shook in my arms. In minutes we were both asleep.

As the early morning sunshine streamed through the windows, we made slow passionate love. Kissing and gently fondling each other we stayed away from direct stimulation. As we kissed, I rubbed the base of her back in small circles as she stroked my chest and swirled her fingers around my small nipples. We had taught each other about our erogenous zones, panting with excitement she rolled onto her back, pulling me onto her, my cock seeming to know exactly where her hole was, parted her swollen lips and glided deep into her wet softness.

Laying balls deep inside Beth we kissed and whispered our love to each other. As I relished the softness wrapped around me, she enjoyed every little move we made as my cock grazed the delicate and sensitive spots deep inside her. Over an hour later with hardly any movement, her pussy spasmed as my cock spurted its load at the gates of her cervix.

As we shared the shower and soaped each other's body, Beth said.

"That was truly the best sex I have ever had, blind folded and tied up, not knowing what you were going to do. Is there anything you fantasize about? I am willing to try anything you want."

"Well I would like to know about your body, see more than I normally can."

Looking thoughtful she grinned and nodded her head, "well I can certainly think about that."

Dressing, we enjoyed breakfast on the balcony, checking out we joined the queue for the border. Satisfied that we didn't have any cigarettes and our fuel level was the same as when we came in, the guards lifted the barrier and we crossed back into Spain.

Heading for Seville, we chatted about where we wanted to spend the next week or so. Settling for a small village, 60 kms south of Seville, only 12kms from the Portuguese border. Beth booked an apartment in the town, but close to the ocean. Settling down for the 4.5-hour drive, Beth was busy on my phone. Smiling happily, she was about to put my phone down when an email arrived, glancing at the screen, she saw it was from Jo and Barry. Pulling into some services, we parked near the doors of the restaurant and Beth opened her laptop.

Connecting to the free Wi-Fi we opened the email.

"Hi, have edited and uploaded the video from your visit, Enjoy!

Clicking the attachment, we waited as the file downloaded. The video started to play, we were in the wrong place to watch this, as the high definition image of Beth's pussy filled the screen. Stopping the video, Beth saved it to her hard drive, we got back on the highway.

As we arrived at the small village we called into a small shop, to collect the keys to the apartment. Finding the parking space reserved for our apartment I followed Beth up 4 flights of stairs. I never tire of watching her hips sway and catching brief glimpses of her thighs as her short dress lifted in the slight breeze.

The apartment was large and airy on the top floor of the small block. Opening the patio doors, we expected to walk out onto a balcony. We were stunned as we walked out onto the large roof terrace, with fake grass and a small pool. Feeling the pools water with her finger's Beth looked around, deciding we were not overlooked, she lifted her dress over her head and slipped her panties down her long legs. Kicking her shoes and panties off, she climbed the steps and slipped into the cool water. As the sun bounced off the water, I put my sunglasses on to watch Beth swim confidently around the small pool.

Beth was in superb shape, as she got out of the pool, I snapped several pictures on my phone. Her skin was a golden brown, the sun had bleached her light brown hair blonde. The young, slightly porky girl of a few months ago, had turned into a gorgeous young women. The paunch on her belly and slightly flabby milky thighs, were gone. Her belly was flat her thighs and backside tanned and muscular, clicking on email I sent mum a pic of Beth, water dripping of her body, her skin glowing. As she gripped the rail her wedding and engagement ring sparkled in the sun. Heading the mail, "Your baby girl, my perfect wife" I pushed send.

Giving Beth a towel we settled onto the lounger's, opening the laptop I clicked on the file marked Beth, Jo and Mike. Opening with Beth's head bobbing up and down on my stiff cock, the video slickly moved into my cock sliding into Jo's sopping pussy, then onto Beth sitting on my head and jo impaled on my cock as they kissed and fondled their tits. As Beth reached down the video switched to a close up showing my cock buried deep into Jo as Beth frigged Jo's clit. The audio was amazing, clear as a bell we heard all the shouts and squeals as the girls came.

Finishing with a cum shot the camera zoomed out as I shot my load into Beth, capturing my face as I orgasmed. The next shot was of Beth, legs spread wide, pushing my spunk out of her splayed pussy. I watched as the video continued into a girl on girl session. Beth and Jo were locked into 69 and the camera caught both pussies being licked and sucked as the women fingered each other's arse. The video finished with the message.

" This is a short version, will show full version at Christmas. Will not be publishing this, it is the hottest I have ever seen and will be added to my small private collection in an encrypted file."

It seems strange but, although Beth and I loved seeing ourselves on screen, it didn't sexually excite either of us. The apartment was well equipped with a modern kitchen, comfortable lounge and satellite tv. It was the 7th of December and the weather was superb, deciding to go food shopping, checking google, the nearest supermarket was only 5 kms away.

As we got in the car, Beth said,

"Don't think I want to go to Jo and Barry's next week, don't particularly fancy her, find him a little creepy." Why don't we stay here another 9 days, then we could meet Mum at Faro airport and go somewhere else together."

"Well we don't have to go there, if you don't want to. I'm really not bothered either way."

"Are you sure, you don't mind? Think mum and I will have a lot to talk about, also would you mind if we went home with her? I mean if we drove home the following week. I have a lot to do, if we are going to live in Switzerland by early March."

"Yes, think that would be a good idea, thinking about it I have stuff I need to sort as well."

Typically, my Beth had surprised me, she had obviously put a lot of thought into it and come up with a sensible idea.

Going to the small shop to find out if we could stay longer. Turning to me.

The apartment is beautiful, and I have checked the weather, it is going to be nice all over Christmas here, shall I try and book until the 2nd January?

"Yeah, why not. Your right, it is a great flat and this is a lovely area. Too be honest I don't mind, we are together, I'm happy."

Leaning over she gave me a kiss, then disappeared into the small shop. Coming out, she practically skipped to the car.

"All sorted, they noticed my ring's and asked if we were newly-wed's. I told them we had been married a few months, but this was sort of our honeymoon. Anyway, we can have the flat till the 2nd and they only charged me 250 euros, they will change sheets etc at end of each week and provide a second set of sheets for the other double bed in 2nd bedroom for Mum. That's the other thing, can we be sure to go to bed and wake up with each other while mum is here please."

"That's fantastic, yes of course we will sleep together while Mum is here, maybe you should tell her what you want."

Laughing and joking we drove to the supermarket, insisting we wouldn't be eating out, she stocked up on just about everything. Grabbing steaks, spareribs and sausages for the BBQ that I hadn't even noticed. The bill came to nearly 200 euros, the last of Harry's money. At the apartment I tried to work out our finances, we hadn't spent as much as I thought, I still had over a thousand pounds and Beth had about 1800.

Checking my wallet, I had 120 euro's in cash, Beth's purse had 40 but, she had hit her credit card hard. Concluding we had, had a wonderful holiday, it really didn't matter. Booking a ferry for the 3rd of January I leaned back and thought of Beth, Mum and the wonderful opportunity that Harry had offered us.

Beth answered the intercom and went rushing downstairs. Coming back with a box, she grinned broadly as she handed it to me. Opening the box. I found a book, titled "how your body works" underneath was a box with a speculum and a strange looking flexible tube.

"Well you said you wanted to see all of my body, you acted my fantasy out, I am ready to satisfy yours, you know what a speculum is, the tube is a type of endoscope that fits on your phone. Read the book and then you can look at the real thing if you want too." She laughed.

The book was meant for young girls, but I must admit I found it fascinating. Beautiful drawings mapped out, how and why they had periods and showed a woman's entire reproductive system. It even detailed what happened when she was pregnant. I concluded that women were as beautiful inside as they were outside as I studied the drawings.

"You still want to see inside me" Beth asked?

She had been reading how the endoscope worked, basically it was a tube with a light and a small lens at the end, the wire plugged into my iPhone and I downloaded the software for it. Playing around with it the picture was low quality from the fish eye type lens.

Showing me how to open it, she pushed the plastic Speculum into her. Getting it into the right position, I watched as the mechanism, slowly opened her pussy. Giving me a small flashlight and her camera, saying she was interested what she looked like inside. Getting between her legs, I looked deep inside her body, seeing the arms of the speculum digging into her flesh, I worried that she must be uncomfortable.

Quickly taking several pictures I handed the camera to her, perverted it may have been, but I was like a kid in a sweet shop as I pushed the endoscope deep inside and up into her body cavity. The wire wasn't very long so I took several screen shots to show Beth later. I had read in the book that her cervix changed position according to where in her menstrual cycle she was, it was pointing straight at me.

"Push it into my cervix, see if we can see the neck of my womb."

The screen went dark as I probed into the small slot of her cervix, although it cleared a little you couldn't really see much, as the camera was unable to focus. I closed the speculum, pulled it out and kissed her pussy. I didn't find it sexual, but it was fascinating to look inside a human body.

"Thank you, that was amazing" I said.

"Did you see all you wanted?" she asked,

"Oh yeah, thanks for going to all that trouble." I replied looking at the picture's

Looking at the screen shot and photo's I had taken she was impressed with the clarity of the photos.

Giggling as she pulled her panties on, "Oh god I feel so open, wonder how long it will take to close up again."

Watching her put her make up on, get dressed and brush her hair, made me glad I wasn't a woman as I was sure, I was to lazy for all of that.

"Come on then, let's go have a look around our home for the next 25 days," she smiled as she grabbed my arm. Walking out into the afternoon sun we headed towards the small harbour and town. Wandering around, we watched the fishing boats coming in on the evening tide as dusk fell. Buying some pancakes from a street seller, we dawdled back to the apartment as we ate, getting a sugar high, from the sweet sauce that covered the pancakes.

I was going to make coffee, changing my mind I opened a bottle of wine. Coming back into the lounge I saw Beth sitting at the dining table, trying to shuffle a pack of cards. I had to laugh as I saw most of the cards ending up on the table as she clumsily shuffled, looking at her coat and trousers, I ran to the bedroom to put more clothes on. Sitting back down, Beth said in her sternest voice.

"The game is Texas Draw, everybody familiar with the rules? The anti is 2 matchsticks, raises can be in matchsticks, raises that can't be covered have to be covered with clothes. I have drawn a list of what clothes are worth." She said, handing me a piece of paper.

Dealing us 2 cards each, I had a 9 and a 4, a nothing hand. Checking I watched Beth intently as she checked. Dealing the flop, 3 cards face up a 2,7 and a K, I still had nothing. Deciding to have some fun I bet 4 matches, Beth folded. When I wouldn't tell her what I had.

"Well you had to pay to see what I had." Her bottom lip popped out and gave me a steely determined look I had seen so often when we were kids.

Dealing 2 cards each, I caught the excited flicker in Beth's brown eyes. Looking at my own cards I had a pair of J's. Too quickly Beth bet 5, pretending to consider her bet, I saw her 5 and raised 3, she pushed 3 and raised 2, seeing her 2, I dealt the flop. 3, 9, J, trying to look disappointed, I waited for her bet. Reaching down she threw both her shoes on the table, worth 4 each, knowing that she couldn't beat my hand with the cards on the table I put both my shoes on the table and raised my jacket a raise of 5.

Without hesitation she put her jacket on the table, dealing the 4th card a 10, no help to either of us, Beth checked then changed her mind and bet a stocking, seeing her stocking, with a sock I dealt the 5th card, another 10, giving me a full house J's over 10's. Beth bet another stocking and her cap, taking pity on her, seeing her bet, we agreed to turn our cards over 1 at a time. Triumphantly turning a 10 over she giggled as I turned a J. Turning her last card a 9, she squealed with glee, A full house 10's over 9's, beats your 2 pair. Her face, as I turned another J was of utter disbelief, her smile turned to a frown and a scowl as I made a big show of piling her clothes up and carefully counting my matches.

We played several more hands, it seemed I couldn't lose and soon, Beth had no matches and was nude. Short on a bet she wrote 3 IOU's and lost that hand as well, someday I will have to use those IOU's. After that game, she cut the cards up and sulked for 15 minutes. Going to bed we made up in the nicest way, strangely, she hasn't suggested Poker again!

Sending an email to Jo and Barry to say we had, had a change of plan, we fell asleep about 3am. Sleeping until 10am, I got up and put the coffee on. Clearing up the cups and glasses, from last night's game I put them in the dishwasher. Putting the pile of shredded cards in the bin, I chuckled loudly.

"Suppose I am never going to hear the end of that." Beth said, making me jump. "How much do I owe you, are you going to charge me interest on my IOU's?" she chuckled.

tower1604
tower1604
416 Followers
12