Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"900, oh yeah, compound at 8%. It's not personal, just pleasure, I laughed.

Beth looked amazing, her just got up look, hair mussed up and sleepy look, made my cock jump and start to fill. Kneeling in front of me she took my now raging hard cock in her mouth. Her lips, tongue and teeth working on my bell end soon had me panting. Grabbing my hand, she took me out to the terrace, laying on a lounger she spread her legs and pulled me on her. She may have been a lousy Poker player, but she certainly knew how to pleasure me as I slid deep into her pussy. As we made slow passionate love under the mid-morning sun, it turned into a frantic fuck. Cresting in ecstasy, I poured my load deep inside Beth as her pussy spasmed and twisted around my cock.

As we came down, we cuddled, my softening cock still in her swamped pussy.

"I have been thinking," Beth said.

"Oh really, Oh, dear," I laughed.

Pinching my nipple hard, she looked up at me,

"Why don't we see if we can find a surrogate mother, think that would be easier and safer, you read about people doing that all the time."

Deciding that was a subject that needed a lot of thinking about, I nodded in agreement. After a long hot shower, we chatted enthusiastically about our life together, and started to plan what to do with our remaining time until Mum got here.

A couple of weeks soon passed. We spent our days, lazing about in the sunshine, swimming and enjoying our bodies. Driving to the Airport to pick Mum up we were both excited and apprehensive.

Hope you enjoyed this story. Comments welcome.

12