Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 10

Story Info
Mum, Sis, Auntie, Caroline and Mike, enjoy the sun.
5.4k words
4.68
24.9k
35

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
420 Followers

Mum, Sis and Bro part 10.

Walking into the airport we saw mum's flight was on time and had landed. I spotted mum first, she looked stunning, as usual her blonde hair and makeup were immaculate. Smiling, she spotted us as we ran to welcome her, putting her case down she hugged and kissed us both. Walking to the car, I pulled mums case along as mum took off her leather jacket, apparently it was -3 in the UK and she was struggling with the 24-degree Portuguese sunshine. I watched spell bound as mum rummaged through her case, finding a light summer dress she pulled her boots off. Wiggling out of her Jeans and blouse, we saw her toned body and pale blue matching bra and panties, catching my glance she grinned broadly as she slipped the dress over her head, adding a pair of wedge heeled sandals.

"That's better, the holiday begins, oh and I don't need this."

She said, undoing her front fastening bra, she pulled it off her arms and threw it on the back seat as she got in the car. Traffic was light and we chatted happily, parking outside the apartment, I dragged Mum's heavy case up the 4 flights of stairs. Showing mum to her room, Beth started to prepare the salad and meat as I lit the BBQ. Spreading the coals evenly, I heard Julie (Mum), come onto the terrace.

"Wow this is very nice, you were lucky to find this, no wonder you were happy to stay here. Mike will you put some oil on me please."

Turning around, I was stunned. Julie's bikini was basically a G string and 2 bits of cloth covering her nipples. Seeing the expression on my face, Julie giggled,

"I take it you like what you see, Tracy and I have been going to the Gym and dieting Oh, and try to run 3 miles a day, lost a few pounds and gained some muscle."

Pirouetting for me, I drank in every inch of her, her milky white skin was flawless, her body sculptured. Feeling my cock start to harden in my shorts as I looked at her taut butt and long shapely legs, I was glad Beth walked out and wolf whistled our Mother.

"Holy shit, who are you? What you done with my mum." She giggled.

Obviously enjoying our compliments and attention, Julie's smile was dazzling as she laid on a lounger. Rubbing the oil into her skin, I was impressed, she had obviously been to the Gym a lot, her skin was soft and taut. As I worked the oil into her thighs and calves her muscle tone was very evident. Her exposed butt cheeks were firm and shapely, the slightly wobbly upper thigh's that I remembered had been replaced with taut skin and toned muscle. Joining Julie on a lounger, Beth was naked.

"Can you put some oil on me please."

Oiling Beth was always a pleasure, her golden, soft and supple suntanned skin shone as I ran my oil coated hands over her body. Rolling onto her back I coated her front with the oil. Purposely avoiding her sensitive nipples, I massaged the oil into her breasts, avoiding her clit as I rubbed it into her mons. It made me smile as I watched her squirm, washing my hand's, I put the pork, Lamb and Sausages on the grill, adjusting my hardening cock as I watched the girls tan.

Enjoying the BBQ, Mum told us about the shop and life at home. Her eyes shone as she told us how busy the shop was and what a great team of people she had. Looking serious she added,

"I am planning to get married in August."

"Wow, that was quick," was all I could say.

"Who's the lucky man, do we know him?" Beth asked.

"No, no you don't know him, but you do know her! Do you remember Aunt Tracy, she used to sit for you when Nan couldn't."

Nodding in agreement we both had vague memories of a "Aunt Tracy."

"Yeah, I remember her, she was always reminding me I was a girl. Used to drive her crazy that I liked to climb trees and was more interested in toy cars and guns than dolls."

"Yes, that's her, well we were lovers back then, she applied for a job at the shop as she was divorcing her husband. Very quickly it was just like old times, anyway, her divorce comes through in the new year and we are going to get married."

"You should have brought her along, would have been nice to get to know her." Beth said.

"Wanted to, she thought it best to stay at home and look after shop, so we could enjoy some family time."

"Well Mike and I are going to live in Switzerland, with Harry and Mabel in March, as man and wife." Beth blurted, showing Mum her rings.

It was not really the way I wanted to tell Mum and waited for her reaction anxiously. The look of initial shock faded, as her and Beth hugged. Eating our meal Julie put the sausage and lamb off her plate onto mine and munched her salad.

"Its part of my diet, I only eat meat twice a week, sorry I should have told you. Have you discussed financial arrangements with Harry? I assume sooner or later you are going to want you own house, it could be a wonderful opportunity. Do you mind if I speak to him?

Saying that we didn't, she finished her salad. Waiting for Harry to answer, she picked her glass of wine up and went to her room. Joining Beth on the lounger, we kissed and cuddled as we tanned. We had worked our way through the remains of the bottle of wine and 2 beers, before Julie returned an hour later.

"Ok, that is fully sorted, think you will be very happy with Harry's proposal. He has worked out a wage structure for you both, more importantly he has purchased the small house next door to his property as a gift for you both. The house won't be ready until August as he says it needs modernising and upgrading. Harry is going to ring you in a while Beth as he was unsure if you would want to work full time in the yard, he is arranging a proper apprenticeship for Mike, wants to know if you want to do a similar course or would be more interested in the office side of things. Apparently, he has cut his son, your father off and wants nothing more to do with him."

"What has Dad done now," Beth asked

"I don't know, Harry seemed upset and told me that he wanted nothing more to do with him. Look kids I know he's your dad, but he is an alcoholic and has a drug habit. He raped me twice and I think he may have tried to rape Mabel at some stage. Maybe Harrys only just found out."

Breaking the stunned silence, "Come on then, lets get cleaned up and have a swim."

We spent the rest of the day lazing on the terrace, too drunk and lazy to cook we ordered Pizza for dinner. About 10 o'clock Julie said she was going to bed as had been up since 4am. The cooling breeze from the ocean, was getting chilly, Beth suggested we watch a movie, well we watched some of it. After about 30 minutes I felt Beth's hand on me, as she lowered her mouth to my cock, I was raging hard in seconds. Pulling her legs over me, I feasted on her nectar as she nibbled and sucked my bell end. Thrusting 2 fingers into her I found her g spot, nibbling and sucking on her clitty soon brought her to a powerful orgasm. As I greedily licked the juice that ran from her hole, I exploded in her mouth.

Laying back we cuddled into each other, kissing deeply we enjoyed the taste of each other's cum. Very soon I was raging hard again, gliding into the velvety softness of her soaking wet pussy, we made slow gentle love. As Beth's orgasm rippled and squeezed around my cock, I spilt another load deep inside her. Falling on our sides, we slept on the sofa, my softening cock eventually falling from her.

Waking in the morning to my cock being sucked is my favourite morning experience. Opening my eye's, I realised that I still couldn't see, or move my hands. I had been blindfolded and my hands tied, trying to sit up, hands pushed my shoulders down. Raging hard and getting close to cumming, I was disappointed as hands and mouth left my cock. Feeling the sofa bounce slightly I could feel the heat as my cock entered the silky soft folds of a pussy.

"Oh, fuck yeah, its been too long Julie," I yelled, as she bobbed up and down on my shaft.

Feeling her start to cum I rammed my cock into her as hard as I could, her pussy spasmed and I felt her wetness soaking my balls and puddling on my belly. Taking my blindfold off, Beth kissed me as Julie rode my cock, as her pussy flexed and spasmed around my cock, I shot ropes of thick spunk deep inside my Mother.

"I always thought you was full of shit, saying that you would know it was my pussy you were fucking," Beth said as we kissed again.

Sitting on the terrace, after our showers, we decided to head to the beach for the day. It was a cooler day, only about 20 degrees, Beth and I were cold, but Julie was insistent. The beach was deserted, the wind was getting up, causing the sea to foam white as the waves crashed onto the sand. Looking at the sea, we decided to go to Seville, about an hour away. Spending an enjoyable few hours looking around a royal palace and a cathedral, we enjoyed lunch at a small café. Julie and Beth spent the afternoon shopping, I noticed a sign for a go-Kart track and had a great time with some locals. I didn't speak Spanish and they didn't speak English, but we had a great laugh.

Eventually the girls turned up, Julie laden with bags, I was pleased to note Beth only had 1 small bag. Julie drove home as I had probably had too much to drink. Orujo is a local spirit, seems harmless enough when your drinking it, the fact that I was asleep within a few minutes of getting in the car, suggested it was stronger than I had thought. Arriving back at the apartment I was having trouble with the stairs, the 2 women eventually dragged me up the 4 flights. Surfacing 2 hours later, I felt much better after my 2nd cup of coffee.

Going into the lounge I caught the end of a fashion show, Julie was trying on the various clothes she had bought. Going back to her room, she changed back into shorts and t shirt. Wondering what was for dinner, Beth and I checked the fridge freezer and cupboards, the results were not encouraging. Neither of us wanted fish, mussels didn't seem very appealing either, the only other option was bread and numerous tins, or more salad.

Grabbing the various takeaway menu's, we had decided on Chinese or Indian. Deciding Julie would have the casting vote we took the menus into the lounge.

"You kids have too much money, she scolded. We had takeaway last night and ate out today, what's in the fridge?"

Going through the food on offer, "she grinned, surprise pie it is then"

"Surprise pie?" we both asked.

"Well when you were kids and I didn't have any money, that what I used to tell you the odds and ends were."

Telling us to leave, she started clattering and banging about in the kitchen. Feeling guilty about letting Julie cook on her holiday, we wondered what we could do to help,

"Get out of the kitchen and let me get on with it," was her answer.

Flopping on the sofa, we flicked through a few TV channels, nothing on until later.

"We could always play Poker or Blackjack." I suggested.

Ducking to avoid a slapped ear, "Ok sorry, I forgot we don't have any cards."

To avoid further retribution, for laughing at the memory of our Poker game I dived in for a kiss. It didn't take long for things to develop, telling me to sit in the chair, Beth freed my straining cock from my shorts. Turning her back to me, she pulled her panties to one side and plunged down on my length. She was very tight and not very wet, I knew she liked the feeling as my cock forced its way into her depths. Putting her hand on my stomach she stopped me from trying to thrust into her, sitting still it felt amazing as she slowly rocked and gripped my cock with her pussy muscles.

All to soon I felt my cock start to expand, feeling me trying to hold back, Beth increased her movement.

"It's ok, want to feel your spunk inside me."

As I shot my load deep inside my sister, my phone started to ring. Lifting off me, Beth pulled her pantie's over her sodden hole, answering my phone, she chattered excitedly to Mabel. Catching ½ the conversation it sounded like Beth and Mabel missed each other, Julie came out of the kitchen and joined in the excited chatter. Going to the Bathroom I washed cum and Beth's juice from my stomach and bell end. Still feeling the effects of the afternoon session, I trudged wearily back to the lounge and flopped on the settee.

"Harry wants to talk to you, have sorted out what I want to do next year." Beth said, pressing the phone in my hand.

After a short conversation I hung up, looking up Julie and Beth were looking at me expectantly

"I have to go to Switzerland, there is a course that Harry wants me to go on, registration ends on Friday. I must register in Switzerland, but the course is in Holland, apparently the Swiss government will pay ½ the cost of the course. The government are keen to train young people, especially in engineering, Harry really wants me to go. I said, would need to speak to you 2 first. Do you mind me flying to Switzerland? Will be back on Sunday, Christmas eve."

Both girls readily agreed, phoning Harry back he sounded pleased and said would email an e ticket for tomorrow (Thursday). My flight was at 07.00 so needed to be at the airport by 05.30. Beth told me that Mabel was going to teach her all about the admin side of the business, and how to cook! Deciding that we should leave about 04.30, I set my alarm for 03.45 and was asleep by 9pm.

Getting up, Beth pulled me back and kissed me goodbye, rolling over she was asleep in seconds. Setting the sat nav Julie and I chattered about anything and everything as I drove to the airport. Dropping me off outside departures she kissed me goodbye and waved as she drove away. Check in was fast and efficient, getting a sandwich and coffee I was stunned to be charged 19 euros. Expensive and very average sandwich eaten I boarded the aircraft for the 2.5-hour flight.

Zurich is a modern airport, lots of glass and chrome and hyper efficient staff. Harry and Mabel were waiting for me in arrivals. Mabel had treated herself to a new Mercedes X class. There was quite a lot of snow as we approached the lake, I could see why Mabel had bought a 4x4 as we crunched through about 3" of snow in their drive. Harry's yard was completely full of boats and jet skis, explaining that he had 2 other locations but always brought them here for winterisation, he proudly showed me his fleet. Harry had plans to expand to a 3rd location, Cougar was going on the hire fleet and he had ordered several new boat's, including an 18 metre, replacement for Cougar.

"Cougar 2 will be on the lake for a while, eventually I will retire and take her down to Italy. Just need to get you and Beth up to speed, then the plan is for Mabel and me to cruise the Med and Aegean."

It slowly dawned on me that Harry was not just offering a job, he intended us to run the whole thing! Taking me next door, he showed me "The little house" he had bought for Beth and me to live in. It was not little, it had 4 bedrooms a massive lounge and separate dinning room. The builders had already started and as Harry explained the various things being done, I started to realize that Harry was a very wealthy man. Trudging through the snow the property had nearly 900 feet of lakeside frontage, Harry asked me what I thought about using around ½ of the land to extend the yard.

"Well with all the new boats, we will need the extra space to store them over the winter." I grinned.

"Yes, we will, my friend is retiring from his Chandlery and boat repair business next year, his son plans to build a load of houses on the site. Might be a nice opportunity to expand a bit more."

Mabel called us in for lunch, it was a welcome relief to get out of the cold, my feet only clad in thin loafers were wet and cold. After lunch, Harry went through his plans for the next 2 years. He had bought some more land, so he now owned all the way up to the highway.

"Want to knock this old pile down and build modern workshops and a Chandlery, will build a small bungalow nearer the highway for Mabel and me. What do you think?"

Unrolling a large plan of the new site. I was flattered to be asked my opinion, looking at the plans, I was staggered by the scale of it.

"It looks fantastic, Beth and I can't wait to start our new life here. It looks expensive though, not sure I want to start off heavily in debt. With all the other expansion, wonder if this is a step to far."

Harry almost hugged me.

"Well done boy, you have a good head on you. It is all fully costed, these plans are years old, just never had anyone to share them with. What do you think, should I start? Can get construction for the new mooring basin and slipway started in March."

Taking me outside, Harry's eyes shone as he walked me around the plan, agreeing, we shook hands and went back into the warmth of the house. Hearing feminine chatter, we found Mabel in the kitchen with 2 other women, "Hello Mike" a familiar voice said behind me. Thursday night was Spa night, Mabel, Caroline and 2 other local women went to be pampered for the evening.

Caroline was even prettier than I remembered, her raven black hair hung to her shoulders, gleaming in the lights of the lounge. A huge smile on her face she pecked me on the lips and hugged me.

"Did not think you were back until March. "

"Well I had to come back to register for some courses Harry wants me to attend. Are you busy tomorrow, can I buy you dinner?"

"Yes dinner, would be lovely. Tell you what, come to my house at 7pm and I will cook for you. My parents are away."

When the girls had left, Harry flopped in his chair,

"Holy shit boy, how the hell do you do it, I know that she has blown 3 or 4 lads out. Our yard man has been trying for weeks, told him to fuck off. I suppose you know her parents are away, don't suppose we will see you tomorrow night," The old man chuckled.

We spent the rest of the evening drinking schnapps and chatting about the redevelopment of the site. By 10pm I was shattered and slightly drunk, going to bed I was asleep in moments. I woke at 7am, Mabel was knocking on my door. Answering her, she came in with coffee, come on sleepy head time to get up. Dressed in a cotton nightshirt, I watched her pendulous breasts sway as she walked over to the bed. Putting the coffee on a small chest of draws, she started to say something, the words catching in her throat as my hand stroked her bare butt.

Pulling her onto the bed, lifting her shirt I nuzzled her large nipples as they hardened in my mouth, I slid my hand between her legs. Pushing 2 fingers deep into her warm, damp pussy I felt her juices start to flow as she groaned,

"Oh fuck, need your cock in me,"

Pulling me between her legs, my rock-hard cock bumped into her clit, guiding me to her hole, I was soon buried deep in her creamy softness. Wrapping her legs around me she encouraged me to bang her hard and fast as she scrabbled at her clit. Within a minute I felt her clamp down on me as she shook and quivered her pussy dumped a huge load of girl cum onto my cock. Banging her as hard as I could, I felt her cumming again and shot several think ropes of spunk deep inside her as her pussy squeezed and rippled around my cock.

As our breathing returned to normal, she kissed me and went to my bathroom to clean up. Wanking my cock gently, I was soon hard again, trying not to laugh, I saw her gasp as I waved my cock at her. I watched as she straddled my hips and rammed herself down on my length. Think Mabel came 3 or 4 times before I dumped another load into her grasping cunt, breathless she walked a little unsteadily to her room.

"Breakfast in 30 minutes she panted."

Getting into the shower, I thought of my date with Caroline tonight, feeling my cock stiffen, I shook the thoughts away. Heading downstairs for Breakfast, Mabel was singing to the radio in the kitchen. Breakfast was great, the rest of the day was spent filling out loads of forms in the Rat House (Swiss council building). Residence permit sorted for me and Beth, I enrolled for 2 courses and met some of Harrys friends.

tower1604
tower1604
420 Followers
12