Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going back to the house for lunch, he took Mabel and I to see the new land he had bought. Pointing to a marked off area he said.

"There we go Mabel, that's our new home, 3 bed bungalow."

"Why, what's wrong with the home we have."

Realising that Harry had not told her of his plans I left them to it, climbing on a mound of earth I tried to visualise what the new Marina would look like. Harry had done a good job, I found myself imagining the house gone with the Chandlery, workshops, and slipways all in place. Feeling a hand in mine, turning I saw Mable looking a little shell shocked, with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you, Mike I have known for a long time that Harry had plans, you have helped him realize his dream."

Reaching up she kissed me.

"Thanks for this morning, just what I needed, anytime, Ok?"

Nodding in agreement we walked back to the house, going for a shower and shave, it was time to head for Caroline's house. As I was leaving, Mabel handed me a nice bunch of flowers.

"She's a lucky girl, have fun!"

Mabel walked upstairs giggling, as I walked out into the frigid air, the little lakeside lane cut across, away from the lake. It had taken 15 minutes by boat in the summer to reach Caroline's house but was only about a 5-minute walk. It all looked different in the snow, remembering the small, shallow staithe, the lake frontage looked familiar. Hoping I was at the right house, I rang the bell, glancing at my watch I saw it was 6.58.

Caroline answered the door, she looked absolutely stunning in tight black trousers and a pale blue roll neck sweater. Kicking the snow off my wrecked loafers, reminded me to go buy some boots in the morning. Kissing me, Caroline took my coat and lead me to the comfortable lounge.

"After I had invited you for dinner, I remembered, I can't cook, hope you like Schnitzel."

I had no idea what "Schnitzel" was but nodded my head in agreement as I watched her graceful movements as she poured me a glass of beer. Saying dinner would not be long she went back to the kitchen.

"Dinner is served, hope you like."

It turned out that Schnitzel is, fried pork steaks in breadcrumbs and covered in a rich sauce. Caroline watched as I stuck my fork into what looked like Dumplings.

"They are Knodel, a soft flavoured bread, the pasta is called Spaetzle."

The dinner was genuinely nice, the pork Schnitzel was lean and tender, the dumplings, had the consistency of bread and soaked up the spicy sauce. The Spaetzle was unlike any pasta or noodles I had tasted before. Clearing up after our meal, we loaded the dishwasher, it seemed that Caroline had used a lot of pans and plates to make our meal. Soon the kitchen was back to normal, grabbing a bottle of wine, we chattered about our plans for next year.

Draining our glasses, Caroline led me upstairs to her bedroom. Telling me to lay on the bed, she put some music on and slowly stripped as she danced. Watching her body slowly come into view as she gracefully moved to the beat was very sexy, my cock was raging hard in seconds.

Struggling to remove her tight trousers as she danced, her foot got tangled and she fell onto the bed. Laughing we undressed as we kissed and caressed each other. Caroline's nipples stood hard and proud on her pert breast's. Taking one into my mouth, running my tongue around her taut Areola and nipple caused her to groan as I massaged her small firm breast's. Running my tongue down her ribs and over her flat muscular belly, I continued through her jet-black strip of pubic hair.

Working my way around she spread her legs wide, as my tongue found her slot, I relished her taste and scent. Caroline was very turned on, her pussy already slick with juice, swirling my tongue around her clit, caused her to give a little shriek and tremble. Sucking her clitty in between my lips and pushing 2 fingers into her sopping cunt gave her a shuddering orgasm that seemed to last a long time. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers as her juice poured onto my hand. Grazing her clit with my teeth she yelped and screamed as she ground her pussy into my face.

Pulling my head away from her pussy, her chest heaving and eyes blazing she moved down to take my cock in her mouth. Remembering from the summer that she had never sucked cock, it seemed she had been practising. Her mouth, teeth and tongue worked on my bell end while her hand stroked my shaft, I had to beg her to stop as I wanted her pussy.

Moving up the bed she straddled my hips, guiding my cock to her hole. I literally glided balls deep into her sopping wet pussy. Reaching up I rolled and pinched her rock-hard nipples as she slowly bobbed up and down, her movement became more urgent as she felt me starting to get close. As I shot my load, her pussy flexed as she made small sobbing noises as she ground herself onto my pubes. As our breathing returned to normal, we kissed and cuddled.

"Was I OK, I have tried to practice on a dildo and watched a lot of porn actresses" she giggled.

"Oh yeah, that was fucking amazing." I said, as she pressed her soft body into me.

We made soft gentle love, teasing each other with our tongues and teeth, finally I pumped several ropes into her mouth as her pussy gushed its nectar onto my face. At around 3 am we fell asleep cuddled into each other. I woke at 8am for a piss, as I walked to the bathroom, I saw there had been a lot of snow over-night.

Going back to bed, Caroline held the duvet open for me and sleepily kissed me. Waking at 10am, we had frantic, hard sex. Sharing the shower, we washed each other, Caroline's hand straying onto my cock and balls as my fingers found her soft pink slot. Pushing her against the wall, she wrapped her legs around my waist as I plunged deep into the silky folds and tight hole of her pussy.

The hot water washed the girl cum and spunk off our tired bodies. The hot coffee, cheese and ham bagel's breakfast rejuvenated me.

Asking Caroline if she wanted to go shopping, we headed to town in her small Audi. Buying some boots and jeans, I threw my wrecked loafer shoe's in the bin. Caroline bought herself a pair of jeans and knee-high boots. Going back to the lake, I kissed Caroline goodbye and walked back to Harry and Mabel's.

The house was empty, letting myself in via the back door, I read the note on the fridge.

"Mike, have an appointment with the bank and Immobilien, should be back around 2pm. Mabel had added, plenty of food in fridge if you're hungry."

It seemed Harry had come to a decision overnight, coming in he laid a load of forms in front of me.

"Read all of these, if your happy, sign where indicated please."

As I read the documents, I realized they were a partnership agreement. Hands shaking, I read about the assets and cash on hand. It seemed that Harry's, company was large and profitable, with interests in property and a large car dealership. Signing in the highlighted areas, I took the forms over to Harry.

"Thank you, that is an amazing offer, but why are you doing it?"

"Because I do not want that maggot of a son of mine to have anything, did you know he raped your Mum, years ago? Only found out a few days ago, he raped Mabel last year, when he stayed here for a week or so. The worst of it is, she fell pregnant and had to have an abortion, the only good thing he ever did is standing in front of me."

Struggling through a massive Christmas dinner of Turkey with all the trimmings I went to bed as had an early flight in the morning. Kissing Mabel and shaking Harrys hand I caught my flight back to Portugal. It was still sunny but had cooled a lot, Beth and Julie waved at me as I walked through arrivals. The drive back was slow as the highway was busy, Beth grumbled as I wasn't very chatty the truth was, I was deep in thought about Harrys unbelievable offer.

"Sitting the girl's down, I told them all about my trip. Mum gasped as I told them about the partnership.

"My god Mike, Harry is worth millions, you are set for life."

"No Mum, we are set for life, why don't you and Tracy come to Switzerland with us. Bet you would do well with a coffee shop, it really is a beautiful part of the world.

Promising to think about it, Julie, Beth, and I had a great Christmas and new year. The huge boot of the Citroen was ram full as we headed for our overnight ferry

from Bilbao.

Arriving back home, Beth and I cancelled our University places and prepared for life in Switzerland. In early February I took a call from Mabel, she was pregnant, I was the father. Passing the phone to Beth I listened as the 2 women chatted, putting the phone down, Beth's smile was huge, her eyes sparkled. Mabel was prepared to give birth to the baby as she knew we couldn't have children, she was happy for us to bring it up as our own.


12