Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 12

Story Info
Mike becomes a father, mum and auntie benefit.
10.2k words
4.65
17.7k
30

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
416 Followers

After a brief wait, we boarded the train at 07.00. There were quite a few other people on the car deck and the journey passed quickly as we laughed and joked with the other passengers. Getting off the train, we joined the motorway and headed for Belgium. Beth suggested we should get some cigars for Harry and gin for Mabel. The booze shops in Calais and tobacco shops in Belgium are unreal, apart from being cheap, the selection is huge.

Unsure of the limits going into Switzerland, we threw caution to the wind. Loading cases of whisky, brandy, Gin and Vodka into the already packed boot meant reorganising the whole thing, just as it started to rain. Reloading our cases and booze, we managed to squeeze 3 boxes of cigars into the packed boot. Slamming the boot shut I started the engine, as the suspension rose, I was pleased to note that the self- levelling suspension worked perfectly.

Apart from some traffic around Brussels we made excellent time as the big Citroen ate up the miles. Stopping for Diesel in Luxemburg, made me realise how expensive most things are in the UK. The Citroen costs around £85 to fill up at home, less than half that in Luxemburg, even the coffee was nicer. Finding Beth, I pulled her away away from the large, well -stocked shop, as we still had quite a long drive to the border at Bern. Calling Harry and Mabel, we said we would be another couple of hours or so. A disinterested looking border guard eyed the car and our passports as he waved us through.

We had been lucky with the weather, crossing into Switzerland, mother nature reminded us that it was only the 1st of march. The light snow was not really a problem but did make the roads a little slick, looking at the snow piled up on the side, there had been a lot of snow recently. It was dusk by the time we exited the highway onto the smaller roads, that wound their way down to the lake. The snow seemed to get heavier as we drove down the hill into the small village, feeling the car slip a few times, I was glad we didn't have far to go.

As the big Citroen slipped and slid up the slight hill to Harry and Mabel's driveway, snow chains, made a lot of sense. Going faster than I realised, I turned right into Harry's drive, spinning the car and ending up backwards in the adjacent field. Checking that Beth was ok, I tried to go forwards and then backwards, the car didn't move. Wondering if I could dig us out, I left the engine running and tried to open the door. The door opened less than an inch before hitting the deep snow. Opening the window, I could see we had slid into a deep drift, realising my face was freezing I ducked back in the car and shut the window.

Looking at our phones, we had little or no signal, I shuddered as I realised my big coat was in the boot. The dashboard temperature gauge showed -4, as I contemplated climbing out of the window. Walking the few hundred yards to the house with only a shirt and small jacket for protection was going to be a problem. Struggling into Beth's jacket I pulled mine over it, Beth found her bobble hat in the glovebox. Looking in the rear-view mirror I looked ridiculous, Beth's hat was pink and blue, it barely fitted my head. As I started to climb out of the window, I heard the clatter of an elderly, large diesel engine, then saw a large single headlight heading towards us.

Getting back in the car I put the headlights on full beam and waved frantically out of the window. As the headlight got closer, I saw that it was the old tractor that Harry used to move the boats about. Stopping in front of us Harry jumped from the cab and yelled at me to stay in the car. Pulling a cable from the back of the tractor, Harry waded into the deep snow, attached the end to the car and gently pulled us back onto the road. Going back to the main road, I turned round and followed the elderly tractor to the house. Opening the kitchen door, we were hit by a blast of hot air, Mabel looked relieved to see us.

"Thank god you are ok, I just happened to look out from the bedroom window, as you came tearing into the lane. I saw the car spin, but lost sight of you as you went into the field."

At that moment, Harry came in, he looked like a snowman. Dumping a can into the rubbish bin, he grinned at me.

"Remind me to get a newer tractor in the summer, that old bitch took a full can of easy start ether to get her going."

"Thanks Harry," Beth said and ran to him, hugging the old man tightly, his grin told me her heartfelt thanks were appreciated.

"That's ok sweetie, will have to teach that mad man of a brother of yours how to drive in the snow." Harry said, a massive grin on his face as he winked at me.

"I'm sorry, Harry, have I damaged the car," I mumbled.

"No lad, nothing to be sorry for, car looks ok, it's not the 1st time she's been in the ditch. Anyway, when we come back from the Tractor shop, we will get you a 4x4."

After a superb dinner, harry and I chatted as we smoked a cigar. His plans for the Marina and second yard had moved on significantly. He had completed the purchase of his friends Marina and full planning permission had been granted for the works here and next door, on our new home.

"They forecast this weather to break in the next few day, hopefully in the next couple of weeks we should be ice and snow free. I spoke to the construction company yesterday, they are going to put 6 teams on the job. two teams will tear this old pile down. The second team will start on our new home, the other 2 will start on yours. They say in about 4 weeks, your home will be ready, and the site will be clear in 6 weeks. It means we have 42 boats to move about 5 miles to the new yard on the other side of the lake, the 1st holiday makers are booked for 2nd week in April. We can all move into the large house at the new Marina, its only 15 minutes by boat, 45 minutes by road."

Shaking hands, I agreed to meet him in the workshop at 07.00 in the morning. Beth and I were getting ready for bed when Mabel knocked on our bedroom door. While Harry and I had been talking, Beth had invited Mabel to tell us all about the baby, due date etc. Mabel was now 14 weeks pregnant, grinning broadly she told us that her morning sickness seemed to have stopped.

I hadn't really thought about becoming a father, but now it all seemed very real as Mabel lifted her dress over her head to show us her slight baby bump. Removing her panties and bra Mabel pulled Beth to her, kissing her deeply as she flicked Beth's bra undone. Latching onto Beth's sensitive nipples, she expertly sucked and nibbled as her hand found its way between her legs. The 2 women fell on the bed and Mabel quickly pulled Beth's panties off. As I watched Beth spread her legs wide as Mabel went down on her, Beth started to pant as Mabel's tongue worked its magic. My cock was ramrod hard as I watched, Mabel was able to hold Beth on the crest of orgasm, when Beth did cum, she shrieked, her whole body shook.

As her orgasm started to subside Mabel, gently ran her tongue around Beth's sex, as girl cum poured from her swollen pussy. Getting on her knees, Mabel spread her legs and wiggled her arse seductively, getting the message I pushed my cock deep inside her velvety depths. Mabel was very wet, but I could feel her pussy start to ripple and grip my cock as she started to cum. Lifting her mouth from Beth she squealed and shook as she came, her pussy flexed and milked my cock as I shot several ropes of cum deep inside her. Laying on the bed with a women in each arm we chatted about the baby. Mabel asked if Beth would come with her for her 20- week scan as she slid down my body and took my cock in her mouth. Getting me hard again, she turned around, lowering her pussy on my eager tongue, I heard her say, "Oh yeah, just like that, lick my baby hole," as Beth rammed herself down on my cock.

I loved the taste and scent of pussy as my cock was buried deep inside my sister. As Mabel started to cum, I greedily licked her nectar laden pussy, my cock erupting, firing a load deep inside Beth. After we cuddled for a while Mabel said she had better go as I had an early start in the morning.

Chapter 2.

Leaving the house, the next morning, it was still snowing, looking at the car I could see about 2' of snow on its roof. I hoped that the booze and our stuff in the boot would survive the freeze. The small creek leading up to the workshop slipway was frozen solid, the ground crunched below my feet as I walked past Cougar and 2 other cruiser type boats. Stamping my frozen snow-covered boots, I was rewarded with a blast of hot air as I opened the workshop door. It seemed that the fitters and Harry had been there for some time, judging by their dust and dirt covered overalls.

I had been in the workshop in the summer and remembered wondering why it was so big, it didn't look big enough, full of boats. Harry smiled broadly when he noticed me, calling all the fitters together he introduced me as "his partner and apprentice." The rest of the day was spent rubbing down and painting a wooden boat. I was absolutely shattered when I got back to the house, much to Beth's disgust I fell asleep as she was sucking my cock that night.

Beth and I gradually got used to the early starts and long days. I was scraping hulls and learning about diesel inboards and petrol outboard motors, Beth was dealing with accounts, payroll and suppliers for the Marina and Harry's other businesses. By the 22nd of March most of the boats were ready to go back in the water, the weather had improved dramatically. Lashing the smaller boats together we used 3 boats, each towing 4 at a time to the new Marina. By the 27th the business was set up in its new, temporary home, allowing the bulldozers to move in and construction begin. Satisfied that everything was ok, Mabel persuaded Harry to take a holiday, 10 days in Cape Verde as Mabel wanted to get some sun, before her baby bump became to pronounced.

Dropping them at the airport at 05.00, Harry said he would have his phone with him all the time. Mabel's death stare and shake of her head told me not to call unless it was extremely important. Getting back to the Marina, I had a few things I needed to do. Telling Beth, I would be a couple of hours or so, she loaded the Citroen with the last of our stuff and drove to our temporary home at the new Marina.

As I walked around the empty Marina with the construction manager, we checked the empty workshop, landing stages and various outbuildings. Watching the removal truck take Harry and Mabel's furniture to storage I was satisfied and signed the site over to the construction company. Watching the various machines being unloaded I was surprised to hear a boats engines, looking out over the lake I saw Cougar approaching the dock through the morning mist.

Looking pleased with herself, but cold, Beth was securing the mooring lines as I walked onto the mooring staithe.

"Thought we could have an early season cruise," she grinned.

"Bit cold on the lake," I laughed as I looked at her cold hands and face.

Going on board we made coffee and watched as a huge Bulldozer was unloaded from a truck. Going to the forward locker I retrieved some cold weather gear that I had stowed there a few days before, ready for the 1st tourists. Cougar had undergone some major work over the winter, ready for her 1st season on the hire fleet, including the engines being overhauled and updated. Beth had not known how to turn the cabin heating on, soon the cabin was toasty warm, thanks to the newly installed, reversable heating system.

Going to the upper steering position I started the engines and as Beth cast off reversed out of the dock. The lake was still and calm, with a slight mist but the sun was beginning to shine through. Cougars engines had been restricted, for her new life as a hire cruiser but she still had a decent turn of speed. Heading for the town on the other side of the lake, to do some shopping as we had decided to have a few days on the boat. About a mile out, Beth reached across and turned us towards a small island. Dropping the anchor in about 4 metres of water, she led me to the cabin. In the 4 weeks we had been in Switzerland we had been working 7 days a week and sometimes 15 hours a day, leaving little time for anything else.

As I followed her into the cabin, I felt my cock starting to fill, in just a few seconds it was tenting my jeans. Stopping by the small table, Beth turned, releasing my cock she stroked its length a few times. Taking her heavy coat off she bent over the table and lifted her dress above her waist. Pulling her panties to one side, the glorious scent of pussy filled my senses as I plunged balls deep into her soaking wet pussy. There was no finesse, no foreplay, her pussy was drenched, my cock so hard it felt like It would burst. Beth's fingers scraping my cock as she scrabbled at her clit, spurred me on, my belly smacking against her arse as she rammed herself back to meet my hard thrusts.

In just a few seconds I could feel her bearing down as her hole gripped and rippled around my cock, in just a few more strokes I flooded her body with ropes of thick white spunk. Falling onto one of the couches our breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Oh, I needed that, do you know that's only the 3rd time we have fucked in nearly 4 weeks? I have been going to the loo during the day to finger my clit as I knew you would be exhausted and fall asleep in seconds at night." Beth said.

"I am so sorry Beth, I have found it hard, long hours and a steep learning curve. Will be well worth it though, think I have earned my place in the engineering team and hopefully their respect."

"No need to apologize, let's go to bed and make love."

Going to bed we undressed and enjoyed an hour of lovemaking, swapping position several times, she finally got on top. As she rode me, she gasped as I rolled and squeezed her nipples. Her pussy squeezing and rippling along the length of my cock, unable to last any longer I shot rope after rope of spunk deep inside her as she cried "Oh god I'm cumming." Realizing I had come before she had finished, I quickly moved down between her legs. Her pussy was splayed wide open, licking and sucking her clit made her buck her hips, as my teeth grazed the delicate flesh, she pushed my head into her as she screamed in ecstasy. As her grip slackened, my cock was raging hard again, the scent and taste of our juices filled my senses as I plunged back inside her. Moving together we made slow gentle love, Beth was able to get off again as I poured more spunk into her drenched pussy.

Lifting the anchor, we got underway and soon moored at the town Quay. A rejuvenated Beth suggested that we stayed the night as the town was quiet in off season. Buying supplies for a couple of days, we started to walk down the steep hill to the boat, nearly all the shops had got pre-season sales on. Sales banners were like a red rag to a bull for Beth and the shopping load got steadily heavier as we went from one shop to another.

As Beth went into yet another shop, I stayed outside, Beth caught up with me as I was looking in the window of a shop at an expensive music system. Beth's written German was far better than mine and she began to translate the spec sheet for me.

"Wow that is amazing, will buy that later, when we get our bank accounts sorted." I said.

Looking guilty, Beth sorted through her purse, she produced a visa debit card.

"Had forgotten, Bank accounts are sorted, you can easily afford that if you want it. We got paid yesterday, I will pay ½ of it. Mabel has said that the company will furnish the house and we don't have to pay rent as the house is a gift from Harry."

Going into the shop, the salesman demonstrated all the features of the sound system and agreed to discount a new sim free iPhone. I had cracked the screen on my old one. My hands shook as I handed my card over, the bill was almost 1800CHF about £1400. Unable to carry everything the shop said they would deliver all our shopping to the boat just after 1800 when the shop closed.

"Don't worry, you have worked very hard, believe me, you have been paid very well for your efforts." Beth said.

After a nice pub lunch, we were asleep in minutes of returning to the boat. The good thing about the new heating system was that instead of the old heat exchanger, that relied on the engines to heat the water, it was now heated by a diesel-powered furnace. The furnace provided heat and hot water, the system could be reversed to provide air conditioning.

Waking up, I untangled myself from Beth and started to get up, pulling me back, Beth placed my head on her breast. Her nipples were swollen and hard, she groaned with pleasure as I swirled my tongue around them. Working my way down her flat belly I traced a ring around her belly button with my tongue as I moved between her leg's. Going down her belly, around the strip of light brown hair on her mons my tongue slid down the side of her soaking pussy. Inhaling the scent of her pussy was driving me crazy, but my tease was working.

Beth put her legs over my shoulders her small feet on my back, pushing herself up to me, she shuddered as my tongue worked its way around her perineum up past her dripping wet hole. Sucking her swollen outer lips into my mouth as my tongue continued up her slot. Swirling my tongue just underneath her clit caused her to shriek in frustration as she moved her hips down trying to get my tongue on the sensitive nub of her clit. Licking around her clit I pushed her mons up slightly, causing her clit to completely pop out, from the tangle of pink flesh. Grazing the sensitive skin with my teeth as I sucked it into my mouth caused her to thrash about and scream loudly as her orgasm crashed over her.

Allowing her to calm down a little I thrust my tongue into her sex, greedily lapping up my sisters cum as it poured from her hole. Grabbing a handful of my hair she pulled me up her body, my cock bumped into the side of her pussy, then I slid deep inside her. I had fucked a lot of women, none of them even compared to my Beth. Her cunt was silky soft and seemed to fit my cock like a glove. Thrusting my length slowly in and out, Beth met my thrusts getting all of my 6.5" inside her. Increasing the pace, I felt my balls tighten and cock expand as her pussy clamped down on me. As she came for the 2nd time, my cock jerked as her pussy spasmed shooting ropes of spunk deep inside my sister, best friend and wife. Falling onto our sides we gradually came down

"Fuck, that was amazing, abstinence definitely makes the pussy wetter and cock harder," Beth giggled.

Looking at my watch I saw it was 17.45, watching Beth shower was one of my favourite pass times, by the time it was my turn to shower I was rock hard. Playfully slapping my length as she got out of the shower stall

"Ooooh you are a good boy, save that for later, now get in the shower before I get all wet and jump on your pleasure stick." Beth laughed as she dried herself.

We were sharing a delicious kiss, waiting for the kettle to boil, when we heard a van pull up on the quay. Handing the driver, a 10-CHF tip we put all the shopping away, unpacking my new iPhone, Beth started to read the instructions of the hi fi. Putting my sim card into the phone I resolved to cancel my contract and get a swiss sim. Completing the seemingly endless setting up process, we decided to go to the Chinese restaurant for dinner.

A couple of hours later, stomachs full and slightly drunk we walked back to the Quay. Seeing the cabin lights on and the outer cabin door open, we feared the worst. Picking up a lump of wood I asked Beth to stay on the Quay as I gingerly stepped aboard. I could hear people talking in German in the cabin, flinging the door open I jumped inside, wood raised ready to strike the unknown foe.

tower1604
tower1604
416 Followers