Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crotch of her panties clung to her as she slid them off, the scent of pussy wafted to me. Opening her legs, she ran her fingers along the slot of her pussy, showing me the juice laden on them, before she sucked them clean. Coming to the side of the bed, she lowered her breasts to my eager tongue, sighing loudly as I connected with a rock- hard nipple. Moving down the bed she took my cock in her mouth as she straddled my head and lowered her sopping pussy onto my tongue.

Knowing that I wouldn't last long as she expertly sucked, nibbled and caressed my cock I pulled her butt cheeks apart and stabbed my tongue into her puckered arsehole. Wiggling my tongue inside her caused her to howl and shake forcing my tongue deeper and sucking her puckered hole, she shook and screamed as her pussy spilled juice onto my neck and chest. Moving my head down to her pussy I lapped at the copious amounts of girl cum as Julie resumed sucking my cock, her legs were still trembling as I found the nub of her erect clit.

Skirting my tongue around her clit with my tongue I feasted on her nectar as I pushed 3 fingers into her pussy. Feeling myself start to cum I concentrated on her clit as I rammed 4 fingers as fast as I could, in and out of her saturated hole. Cumming hard I filled my mother's mouth with ropes of thick spunk, seconds later her pussy clenched my fingers as she came for the 2nd time.

"Where the fuck did you learn that, no one has ever licked and sucked my arsehole before. I am so jealous of Beth, I can imagine you 2 have a great sex life, she has taught you well. Murmuring that she needed some cock she lowered her head and started to suck my flaccid cock. Within a few minutes I was raging hard as her skilled tongue worked its magic. Laying on her back she pulled me on top, grabbing my cock she guided me to her swollen opening. Sinking into her silken depths, I took long, slow, but hard thrusts. As our pelvis's clattered together I tried to make a circular motion as I thrust in and out, rubbing her clit and causing my cock to rub inside her at a different angle. It wasn't long before I felt her pussy ripple and grip me as she tipped into another orgasm. As she came her pussy milked my cock and I shot a heavy load deep inside her.

Falling asleep in each other's arms at about 2am, I woke at 6am to find Tracy sucking my cock. It seemed that she wasn't interested in me giving her any stimulation and soon rode my cock to mutual orgasm. It seemed the women were determined to suck and fuck me to a standstill, when I woke a few hours later a blindfold was being put on me and my hands were being tied to the headboard.

Over the next few hours, I came twice more, although I recognised Beth's scent and taste I knew it wasn't her that rode my cock. None of the women said anything, it was difficult to know who was sucking me or pushing a hard nipple into my mouth. Falling asleep again I woke at midday alone, going downstairs there was a note on the kitchen table saying they had gone into town and would be back around 18.00. Going for a shower I gently washed my sore and tender knob, trying to remember how many times I had cum last night.

I had a lot of sex that week, fucking Tracy more than I did Beth, although Tracy was a nice, pretty lady I yearned to get back to Beth. Tracy's pussy felt lifeless, almost mundane, compared to my sister, Beth or my mother Julie. Packing the car up, we headed back to Switzerland and our new home. The journey was uneventful and soon we were heading off the highway, down the hill to the small village by the lake. It was around 19.00 when we parked outside the house, lifting the heavy case into the bedroom, and making a cup of tea for Beth, I walked over to the Marina.

The progress made in the 2 weeks we had been away was staggering, the workshop frame was up, and they had started to clad it. They had started on the Chandlery and offices, the pile of rubble that was Harry's house had gone, the basin and cut were nearly complete. The diggers were still working as I watched another 2 tippers were loaded. Although the cut and basin were nearly 6 metres deep, they were still dry as the ground at that depth was blue clay. I remembered the construction manager telling me that he would drive steel piles into the ground, so they could dig in safety. Looking at the entrance to the lake I could see the steel plates were well braced to take the weight of water, presumably they would just knock the bracing off and remove the massive steel plates to fill the Basin and new cut, all they had to do then was widen the entrance to the specified 25 metres.

"Aaaahhh the prodigal son returns and surveys his kingdom." Harry said with a huge grin on his face as we shook hands.

"What do you think lad, is it going to be big enough?"

"Yes, I think so, trying to visualise it with all the floating docks installed is difficult though."

"Well I know it is your baby but, I have asked them to cut a canal to the west side to give us more sheltered mooring space. It cuts into Herr Lawrence's land next door, but I gave him free mooring and membership of the Marina for life, so didn't cost a thing for the land."

"But we are already over budget, I would have preferred to wait a couple of years. How much is the extra construction?"

"Well as they are already on site, 15.000 Euros, it would have been double that if they had to come back." He added defensively.

Laughing at my own arrogance of questioning Harry's judgement, I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Sorry Harry, that will be brilliant, think we need to carry the canal on back to the lake though. As the basin, big as it is will become a bottleneck. It will also cause a throughflow of water, keeping the canal from becoming stagnant. We will have to build a bridge or divert the road, think it will be well worth it. The deeper water with a slight current may not freeze as easy as the old cut, giving us more time to lift boats as we need them in the workshop. Did you know Mum and her partner are coming to Switzerland to live? Would it be ok, if they moved into the house at the other Marina, until they are settled?"

"Yes, of course that will be fine. Ok, will tell the construction company in the morning and negotiate the little extra bit of land with Herr Lawrence in the morning. Ok, that's enough business for now, you hungry boy? Mabel sent me down here to tell you dinner will be at 20.00."

Stomach growling, as I thought about Mabel's cooking, I walked back to the house. The house was quiet and empty, taking my boots off I trudged upstairs. Beth was asleep on the bed, her change of clothes laid on the bed, it looked as if she had been getting changed, but laid down and fell asleep. Going downstairs I made her coffee, telling her to put her glad rags on for dinner at Harry's.

Mabel was now 33 weeks pregnant and looked glowing as she rested her hand on the large bump. Saying that the baby was playing football now, she placed our hands on her belly, the ferocity of the kick surprised me, as I felt our baby moving inside her. After dinner Harry and I were on the Veranda, with a Brandy and Cigar, popping her head out of the door, Beth said that Mabel wanted to talk to us.

Mabel had been thinking long and hard about the birth, she had persuaded the doctor to allow her a home birth. She giggled as she explained that she wanted to have a water birth and planned to use the jacuzzi in the back yard. The doctor had agreed that Beth's name could go on the birth certificate Asking that I was there, and Beth be in the water with her to deliver the baby. As far as the baby and anybody else was concerned, Beth was her natural mother and Mabel was its Auntie.

"There is just one favour I would like to ask of Beth, will you allow Mike to make me pregnant again so Harry and I can have a child? I will be 44 soon and my clock is ticking so if ok, would like to try again ASAP." Mabel asked.

"Yes of course, that is perfectly ok, Maybe Harry could come keep me company while Mike is with you." Beth grinned as Harry breathed "Oh fuck, yes please!"

The weeks flew by, in an endless cycle of repairing damaged boats, trying to accommodate late bookings and ensuring everybody had a great holiday. Unfortunately, Cougar was run aground at high speed and severely damaged. Ripping one of her drives completely of, damaging the hull and causing her to sink, fortunately no one was seriously hurt, she sank in shallow water. The insurance company decided she was an uneconomic repair, paying the company 90.000 CHF. After chatting with Harry and Beth I decided to buy her from the insurance company. 25,000 CHF was a lot of money, but the motors and drives alone would be worth 15.000 CHF. Harry offered to give me the money, but I insisted on a loan, he paid the insurance company the same day.

Mabel went into labour on a Friday in late August at 10am. Beth assured me that nothing would happen for some time and I was able to welcome all the returning boats and check that engineering and cleaning crews understood what needed to be done, overnight if necessary, to ensure we were ready for the next batch of holidaymakers. The cleaning crew's manager and I had bumped heads several times. Her complaining and bickering, combined with the stress of Mabel in labour, earned her instant dismissal. One of Caroline's friends, a stunningly pretty, conscientious girl, was an ideal replacement.

Jumping into Predator I crossed the lake at full chat, running over to the Bungalow all seemed calm, Mabel wasn't in the Jacuzzi yet and was chattering happily to Beth, the doctor and midwife. Learning that her contractions were still 6 minutes apart I decided to leave the girls to it and find Harry. Harry was on the patio enjoying the morning sunshine, a double brandy in one hand a massive cigar in the other.

"Sorry lad I just can't do birth's, fainted and was sick as a dog when Mabel was born. Thought I would celebrate the latest addition to our family a little early," he said with a wry grin.

About an hour later, Beth rang saying Mabel was dilated by 7 centimetres and her contractions were about 2 minutes apart. Not really understanding any of that I rushed to watch the birth, 20 minutes later I watched our daughter being born. Ruth, as Beth and I had decided on, if the baby was a girl, was 7lb 12oz and perfect. On Mabel's instruction as soon as the baby was cleaned etc, she was given to Beth. Mabel hadn't torn or needed to be cut, so after a short time, with a little help she clambered out of the Jacuzzi and delivered the placenta laying on a lounger.

The midwife showed Beth how to prepare bottles, change nappies etc as I went back to work, Harry reckoned my standards were too high but, I just wanted every hire to result in repeat business. By 9pm all the repairs and necessary engineering were complete, leaving the cleaning crew to it. There was an accident on lakeside road, it was nearly 10pm by the time I arrived home. Our daughter Ruth was fast asleep, Beth looked incredibly happy as she gently rocked the crib beside our bed. Kissing Beth and gently stroking Ruth's head, I was asleep in minutes. Knowing that everything would be ready at the Marina I didn't leave the house until 6.30. Beth looked tired but happy as she fed Ruth her 2nd bottle, I don't think she had slept much.

Feeling rejuvenated I felt slightly guilty as I knew I had slept through a new baby's 1st night. Hire day as we called it, was frantic but, the cleaning teams had done a fantastic job and every boat gleamed. The last of the 27 boats going out today, a small 8 metre sports cruiser hit the landing staithe as the young crew got used to her, as she turned into the lake I could see a long scrape along her side. Hans, the engineering manager standing beside me whistled.

"Oooops, oh well, will give the paint shop something to do. The hirer won't be happy at losing his deposit." He chuckled as he walked back to the workshop.

About a week later Tracy and Julie arrived, it was a shock to see that Tracy was showing what looked like a baby bump. Beth grinned, well you are the father, do you remember that day we tied you up? Harry had got the house ready for them and Beth brought little Ruth to see her Grandma. By the end of September, we started pulling boats out of the water at the new Marina as the new workshops were complete. The offices, chandlery and new canal would be complete by the end of October. Cougar was put at the very back of the workshop, so as and when I got time, I could work on her damaged hull, drives and internal water damage.

Driving home in early October on a Friday, Beth called saying that

"I was to go straight to the bungalow, as Mabel was waiting for me and Harry had given me the weekend off. Go for it tiger, we owe the lady a lot, was Beth's parting comment."

I had forgotten about our arrangement but, as I parked my cock was raging hard and tenting my jeans. After a weekend of incredible sex my body ached, and my cock was sore as I walked to the workshop. I stayed with Mabel all week, I missed little Ruth and Beth very much though, so went home every dinner time. The following week I got a call from Mabel, excitedly telling me her period was late, a few weeks later it was confirmed she was pregnant.

Work progressed well on Cougar, buying a 2nd hand drive from E bay, saved me 000s. Various engineers helped when they could, the workshop manager checked and rebuilt the 2nd hand drive for me and the paint shop repainted her for the cost of paint. By the end of April, I looked on proudly as she was put back in the water. The engine's fired immediately and she slipped into gear nicely. As I moored in her private Berth at the far end of the Marina, Beth was waiting with Ruth. "Just had a message from Mum, Tracy has gone into labour."

Not really caring about Tracy, I couldn't have been happier as I showed Ruth around the boat, her large blue eyes seemed to fill with wonder at the new smells and sights of the immaculate interior of the boat.

***

Think this is probably the end of this story. As always comments and ratings welcome.