All Comments on 'Mum/Son Tease Homestay Hosts Ch. 01'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the teasing in this story. I can almost imagine myself in the scenes, particularly the lingerie teasing, & passion at the sailboat. And homestay host Jane’s account of she displaying herself nude for her son the first time at the attic. So sexy, erotic, pre-cum inducing. Beautiful language. Clever play of measured homestay guests mum/son taboo affection rousing host hubby/wife, & then another mum/son.

Chapter 2 soon please. Cabt wait.

I’m already imagining the possibilities when Jane & her son Jim homestays at Soph’s. Don’t disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic. I love the way the characters are developed, the teasing, the sensitive human insights, and appreciation of the deep human condition. Saula, you’re a gifted writer indeed. Beautiful prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very well-written erotic story. Love the English Lake District setting, so poetic. Cant wait for Chapter 2, pls soon.

Dragoner69Dragoner69over 2 years ago

Such an erotic story!

The lovemaking in the Lamborghini - wow!

Ch2 soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the most erotic stories I’ve read here on literotica. The scenes are so erotically described. It’s in the hinted, imagined, indirect or/& implicit way that things are said that is so sexy.

I really look forward to ch2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful character development. Beautiful dialog. Beautiful story. Another 5 star gem submitted for our reading...and imagining pleasure!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

I only give 5's when the sex is great and the writing better. You earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written sensitive erotic story. A super talented writer.

This story is so different from the formulaic hump & growl literotica stories. Ch2 please…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Saula, you’re masterful in the art of the erotic teasing. This is one of the hottest stories I’ve read on this site. Ch2 please, dont disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So very erotic! 5stars. You deserve more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow, oh wow!

What a cum-inducing story! Just where do you get the inspiration to write stories like that?

I love the beautiful poetic prose, the relatable characters (small tits, flabs & sags, average dicks), the stream-of-consciousness of Saula & of Jane, the English countryside setting. 5stars. You’re so talented. Seriously, you’re too good for literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic. Luv the character building, the description of the countryside setting (I feel like I’m there), the teasing frisson, and the poetic yet savage fucking. Luv your infusion of music, opera, lit, poetry into the story. You bring class to literotica and a woman’s touch. Five stars. I beg… Ch2 pls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A class above. No, more like a class of your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ch2 pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i liked it but still waiting for chapter 4 of he takes pics for parents

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cant believe reading this on literotica. This has to be the most erotic incest story ever. Five stars. Look fwd to ch2. Reading your other stories. You’re indeed talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the fucking in the Lamborghini & on the sailboat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ch2…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a cum inducing story!!! You’ve an awesome imagination.

awkwardcoupleawkwardcoupleover 2 years ago

Looking forward to part two

DchargerDchargerover 2 years ago

Saula, I can't put into words how great this story is. I'd give you 100 stars if possible. The writing skills you have is so great that it puts most of the other writers to shame. That's ok. No one is perfect. Thank you for your erotic story telling. All the stories you tell are so trilling and such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. So precum inducing. And I cum myself silly in the last part “Dear Saula” even tho there is no sex action there. So powerful. Never happened before on literotica. 5 stars. Awaiting Ch2 with high anticipation. Dont disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m a sports car enthusiast. I luv the hot sex in the Lamborghini. The way you write about the Lambo, the car handling, the gear shift, etc, you must know something about fast cars. Luv it. Rarely see sports car sub-theme in literotica contents. Looking forward to more…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the most sensual and erotic story I have read on this site. And I have been lurking and lingering here for 10+ yrs. intelligently written. Beautiful prose. Five stars. Will be reading all your other stories. Thank you for making my day. Now, excuse me, I have to go wank again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super cum inducing. Ch2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Such powerful erotic writing!

“A beam of morning sun landed on my cheek. I lazily watched a white cloud moved from one edge of the window to the other. The birds sang as if set free.

Seb was still sleeping. His breathing soft, sounding like tiny bellows.

I examined myself at the mirror. Close inspection revealed no bruises. I breathed a sigh of relief. With my being naked around the cottage, it wouldn’t do if J&J saw any bruises on me. Was the son giving his mum six of the best?

Still, my lower body retained a trace of that special feeling that was always there after a night of intense intimacy. I gazed down. Oh my goodness, my slit was caked shut by dried excitement.

I continued to feel a sort of friction throughout my entire body. The sweet lassitude that came from my insides powerfully churned.

I noticed too, an unfamiliar sensation in my buttocks. Was he there too? Damn! I don’t remember a thing.”

Wow, wow, wow!

The feeling of having been fucked, in the morning after.

And the question of “Did he fuck me in the ass too?”

What a writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gosh! Beautiful sensitive nuanced writing. Reminds me of similar writing by DesmondAndromeda on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gosh gosh gosh! What beautiful prose. Saula, you are just sooo talented! Five stars, tho you deserve many more.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWine11 months ago

Very erotic and nicely developed. The pacing and sex scenes were first rate. Big congrats and 5 well-deserved stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...