Mum Teases Son

Story Info
Mum teases son with subtle hubby encouragement.
7.1k words
3.98
57.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saula88
Saula88
854 Followers

Preamble:

This is a story in the exhibitionism and voyeurism (E&V) genre, with a strong implied incest sub-theme. Triangular mum-son-dad E&V simmering tension.

If you are looking for wailing and caterwauling robust action by sex triathletes, this is not for you, skip along.

***

Chapter 1: Son View

Chapter 2: Bedroom Banter

Chapter 3: Vent

Chapter 4: Lonely Planet

***

Chapter 1

Son View

Emma, or Em for short, and her husband Ethan, are in their fifties. They have a son, Sebastian, or Seb, single, who is in his twenties. Seb lives a couple of miles from his parents.

***

Ethan and Em have just finished dinner. They are in their living room, chilling, viewing an erotic movie. Though married for many years now, they are still sexually inventive and active. But, their sex is faithfully limited to within their marriage.

Em has the demeanour of the classic English rose. A healthy anemic creamy complexion. One word, lush.

A dusting of freckles on her bosom accentuating her cleavage.

***

Ethan and Em are aroused by the movie scene.

Em is in a short skirt, something that she dares not wear outside of her home. Ethan likes to see her in it though. He is a visual animal. She obliges Ethan on evenings like this.

They have been petting for awhile. Ethan wants Em to straddle him. He is so hard. He unzips his pants.

"No, don't undress. I like you in your coquettish short skirt. Just take off your panty."

Em writhes out of her panty. She is pantyless. Commando. It is a strange feeling. This is only the second time in her life she is pantyless under a dress.

Her mind drifts back to a time during her teens. She went out one day without wearing a panty because she was out of clean panties. So she wore a long skirt that ran way past her knees. Nobody could discern that she was pantyless. No one saw anything. Nobody was the wiser. But still, Em felt ashamed the whole time. Why was that? Was it because all "good" girls wore panties?

Shame versus guilt. Shame, in contrast to guilt, is social. Shame cuts right to the core of our being. Even when no other people are involved other than oneself.

Observing a ponderous Em, "Honey, a penny for your thoughts. What are you thinking?"

"Oh, nothing..."

Em hikes up her skirt. Not that there is much to hike up. It is already very short. The hemline is already above past her crotch.

Ethan murmurs, "No, don't hike your hemline too far up. Just up to your fanny."

"Hmmm... kinky sod. Here, get your jollies!"

Em hovers over Ethan's thighs. She cannot help but mess with him a little. She clutches at his erection. A pearly drop of excitement emerges. His sac tightens up. She enjoys teasing him. In teasing him, she is teasing herself too. But, she had better stop or things may end abruptly just now.

She runs his mushroom head ridge between her outer and inner lips, like a choo choo train shunting on track. Back and forth. Back and forth. Ethan's cockhead is sensitive. Em's lips too.

She guides Ethan through her folds of petals. She sits down on him. Her full weight bearing on him. She feels his male length grazing her folds. He fills the void that has been building up in her in the last five minutes.

Begging, "Kiss me."

He kisses her until she cannot breathe. He holds her skin to skin.

She is ready to move on him. She wants to move on him. But, he urges her to stay locked in the embrace with their arms around each other, her breasts pressed to his chest. Savour the moment. Feel the connection. Relish her lush weight on him just a little while longer.

Finally, he puts his hands under her and urges her to move.

She rises and falls on his shaft, spearing herself on his stiffness. She is soaked.

***

The door bell chimes.

"Oh shit, who might that be?"

Instinctively, Em disengages from Ethan as if she has been caught out. Some impulses you just can't suppress, whether you are fifteen or fifty year old. She hastily pulls her hemline down.

No time to put on her panty. She hides her panty under the sofa cushion.

Ethan zips up his pants quickly. He makes his way to the door.

***

"Hi Dad!"

Seb is dropping by on his way home, after a late evening of work to say hello. Busy, busy, busy. It has been two weeks since he last dropped by. It is Friday night. Seb feels a palpable sense of liberation. Liberation from what exactly, he is unsure.

Whoa! He has never seen his mum showing so much leg. Uncharacteristic of her. He didn't know that his mother has such gorgeous lush legs. What's up?

The living room is furnished with two low sofas facing each other. Father and son sit on one. Em sits on the opposite sofa.

They start a casual conversation, catching up on news of the fortnight. While they are chatting, Ethan notices that the way Em is sitting, her legs opened a little, he can see a lot of her white creamy thighs. He thinks that Seb can see her lush legs, and probably more as he is directly in front of her. But, he doesn't know for sure.

Ethan's mind starts racing. He imagines how much can Seb see. Em is pantyless. Maybe wisps of her pubic hair? If so, do her pubes obscure her slit? Em had hastily slid off his cock. She must still be in a highly aroused state, her lips engorged. Glistening even. He knows her well enough. Are her lips puffed up above her pubic hair?

These questions pique Ethan. He doesn't really know what to think. Why is he even thinking about this at all? Em is archly conservative in her public dressing. This is such a brave new world.

***

Em is feeling rather nervous. This is the first time she is pantyless in a short skirt, and an impossibly minimalist one at that. The first time in the close presence of another person other than Ethan. And this other person before her is her son, no less. Oh my god!

Knowing that she is in a vulnerable state, she keeps her thighs close together.

But in her haste earlier, she didn't have time to pull her skirt down properly to cover herself.

Em is watching Seb's face closely as they chat. She detects a sudden glazed look in his eyes as if he has seen something fleeting and alluring. He appears completely absorbed now. He is in a state of flow, shedding any semblance of self-consciousness. He is experiencing an altered perception of time and a heightened sense of reality. Everything seems more real than real.

Oh my god! Is her skirt riding so high that her pussy is showing? If not her pussy, maybe her bush? Flashes of it? To properly adjust her skirt, she will have to open and close her legs a little. Will Seb see her then? What will Ethan think? Seb may think his mum is giving him a show? What will her son think of her? Ethan may also think that she is giving their son a show. What will Ethan think? Oh my god! Is she over-thinking this? It is not her fault per se that she is in this predicament. It was Ethan who wanted her pantyless, and nobody knew Seb would show up.

***

As they keep chatting, Em's legs have assumed a life of their own. They open up and close casually giving Seb a sensual view.

Seb admires his mother's legs. So luscious. A delicate expanse of creamy white. The perfect mix between curviness and length. Feminine without being overly round.

Seb wonders what it is like to feel up his mother's legs. Or better still, one hand feeling up her leg, the other hand stroking himself. She is way too sexy to be a mother, let alone his mother. He is getting way too aroused longing for his mother. He has never felt this way before. Why is mother nature playing this cruel trick on him?

Ethan sees a bulge in Seb's pants. It gets him really excited. He starts fantasising about Seb seeing his mother totally nude.

Why is he having these unfatherly thoughts? This has never happened before. But, then again, his wife has never sat pantyless across their son before. This is new unearthed ground. And like just turned over earth, there is a raw scent.

Ethan can't help it. He simply must get a better look at what Seb can see. He excuses himself to use the washroom. On his way back, he walks right behind Seb. He stands there for awhile making casual conversation before making his way back to the sofa. And what a sight it is. His wife is sitting near the edge of the sofa with her legs spread, and Seb can see her creamy thighs in her full glory. Whenever she spreads her legs a little as if to relieve her strained sinews, Seb gets a good view of her thatch before she closes her legs.

Ethan looks at his wife. She smiles at him.

"Oh heck! I left my cell phone in the washroom."

Ethan walks back to the washroom. Ethan texts Em on her cell phone.

"He is looking at your legs. I think he can even see you there."

A reply message, "Oh?"

When Ethan returns, Em smiles at him. Is it his imagination or is his wife sitting closer to the sofa edge now?

Ethan spies a long, firm lump, pressing against the cloth of Seb's pants at the groin.

This male prominence must be obvious to Em too. What is Em thinking? Indeed, what does a mother think of her son looking up her skirt sporting a straining erection? Did something happen when he was in the washroom?

Seb appears none too concerned with hiding his rising arousal from his mum, letting her see the full effect of her beauty and charms upon his senses. He is comfortable with his long lingering looks between his mother's legs. He is staring at his mum there without even looking at her face, as if he is memorising something pertinent in earnest.

At one point, Seb presses his thighs together, forcing his erection to be pushed up. As if cosmically entangled, Em casually swings her legs to each side. The hem of her skirt creeps up her lap showing her full expanse of thighs. Her feet and knees are now much farther apart.

Em feels damp between her legs. Is this from her earlier interrupted lovemaking with Ethan? Or, is it her sexual arousal of her son, while her husband is watching, that is causing it? Can they smell her piquant scent?

***

Seb is mesmerised by his view. After getting over his initial surprise, he sees that the private side of his mother is quite beautiful. The hairs are trimmed and lay obediently flat. Where he expects a matted thicket, they are unexpectectedly fine.

Her outer lips form a perfect flower around her hood, which covers an obviously large nub.

He makes a subtle move as if to improve his view. His mother makes a small movement as if she is reading his mind. Now, he has a clear private view of his mother's centre. Her feminine, small, well-shaped lips are tightened into a straight line.

Seb thinks his mother's pussy is a thing of beauty. Some people would say a pussy is a pussy. He disagrees. She is very small, so neat and tucked in. Beautiful lips. Very little skin colour contrast. And again, her sparse fine pubic hair, they adorn her most intimate secret so well. Seb makes a vulgar speculation on how his mother's pussy might look if she is shorn and excited.

He looks for a long while hoping that it will not make his mother feel too uncomfortable. He imagines what it might be like to touch her there.

Em lifts her right bare leg to rest it on her left knee.

"I think I sprained my right leg at the gym this morning. No worries. Nothing serious. I'm supposed to massage it three times a day to aid the recovery."

She massages her ankle joint, simultaneously pivoting her foot up and down, in harmony with her massage movement, to achieve the desired healing effect. This causes her calf to ripple, contracting and extending, contracting and extending.

Seb watches this with enthralled fascination. His mum does have gorgeous legs. And her contoured calves are so sexy. She has been in hiding all these years. Good that she is coming to the fore some. He wonders about the rest of her constitution.

Her hand glides along her sculpted form from ankle to calf. She stops to massage her calf for awhile. She cups the back of her curve of calf in her palm. She begins to slowly squeeze it.

Then, she starts to run her hand up and down her leg from ankle to knee, and then to inner thigh, before reaching between her legs, to adjust her hemline. Seb is surprised to see that her hand has tiny glistening beads of moisture. It must be from off the ends of her hairs. She puts her fingers to her nose and shows him a wrinkled expression, as if she has surprised herself.

***

Seb's cell phone rings.

"I'm afraid I've to go. I've a web conference to attend in half an hour's time."

Em in a somewhat disappointed tone, "On a Friday evening?"

Apologetically, "Well, it's not Friday evening yet in my HQ across the pond."

Ethan quips, "No rest for the wicked."

Seb casts a last long lingering look at his mum. Em shifts her legs a little more than she needs to, to get up.

Em volunteering, "I'll see Seb to the door."

Ethan looks at Em, then at Seb, then back at Em with a querying look on his face.

Em walks Seb down the hallway slightly ahead of him, the sway of her hips propelling her along. Seb is observing his mum. She moves like a jungle cat. A new breed of cat.

"Mum, it was nice... seeing... you this evening."

Standing tippy toe, her hemline raised, "Give your old mum a kiss."

He leans in and kisses his mother. Not the mere touching of lips, but one full of tender longings and a willingness to express them.

Seb's boner snakes from his groin to his right thigh. He presses into his mum, his right foot, apparently his best foot under the circumstances, forward a bit.

Em feels his male flourish pressed against her bare crotch, fitting contour against contour by some intelligent design. Em instinctively lets her legs fall open a bit. She can feel her lips slowly peel apart.

He allows the protuberance in front to become even more prominent, indeed so much, as to enable her to form a pretty accurate picture of its size and shape.

Em cannot help but imagine that if her son's cock is not captive in his pants now, it will be nestled into her folds, pushing, pressed right onto her clit. What a delicious thought.

Hoarsely, "Did I do that to you, or is it just you?"

Seb peers into his mum's eyes, as if searching for the person behind the eyes. Is this person the mum he has known all his life? Or, a woman he just met? He is afraid that she may be annoyed by so open a demonstration of the effects of her charm. But to his quiet delight, she shows no sign of being offended. He slips his hand in between their pressed loins, as if to seek an answer to his mum's question. But, he says nothing.

Everyone, they each have their own version of each moment. In their own ways, each of them want to learn the emotions they are inspiring in the other.

"Goodnight mum."

What was that Freud said? There are no accidents.

***

Chapter 2

Bedroom Banter

"Did you notice that our son had a boner sitting across you, watching you."

"Yes I did. I guess I didn't sit like a very good girl and he got an eyeful. It's all your fault, making me go pantyless on the sofa. We could've done what we did, properly naked, in the bedroom like regular sex fiends, and then dressed up calmly, when Seb was at the door."

Ethan suppresses a chuckle. Women are so adept at shifting the moral burden. What next? That he choreographed the whole exposition? Hmm... that's an idea...

"You were sitting opposite me with Seb. What did our son see?"

Cautiously, "I can't tell for sure. Seb was sitting directly opposite you. I had an oblique view."

Chuckling, "Oh? Or, were you too engrossed watching Seb watch me?"

"Indeed, the lad was quite enthralled studying your legs."

"Oh?"

"I don't blame him. You're a conservative dresser. I don't think our son has seen you in anything less than a knee-length skirt before. And the last time he saw you in your modest swimsuit was when he was fourteen. So, seeing your full lavishly appointed legs must be quite a treat for him."

"Hmmm... I'm still keen to know what our son saw?"

"I'll show you."

"How?"

"Go put on the skirt you wore when Seb was here."

"What?"

"You'll see..."

"Take off your panty."

"Oh?"

"Let's go sit on the sofa in the living room."

"We're recreating it all?"

"Kinda..."

"What's the point? I can't see myself."

"You'll see..."

Em sits on the sofa. Ethan sits opposite, exactly where Seb sat. He takes out his cell phone from his pocket and places it at his eye level.

"Now, repeat your sitting postures to the best of your memory. I'll video them. Then playback to you. You can then see what Seb saw."

"Hmmm... I'm not sure about this. There's something perturbingly unwholesome about this."

"Oh chill! This is just a short sequence video. We can delete it after you view it. It's you who is piqued about what Seb saw?"

And so, Ethan records the sequence.

***

It is all too much for Ethan. And Em.

He sits in the middle of the sofa. Em places her hands on his shoulders and positions her legs on each side of his thighs. She stares down his face before lowering herself onto his lap. His eyes shine with lust and excitement. She spreads wide open, pantyless, positioned above his cock.

"Make sure your cock goes in smoothly. I don't want it getting tangled in my skirt."

He holds himself in a firm position. She lowers herself until her labia is spread and she is properly penetrated. She holds his chest.

She volunteers, "Let me do all the work."

"Yes, mmm... mum."

Em stops dead for a second. What was that?

Em tries to act like this is all normal. It is a necessity. Sure, this can be avoided. But, her pussy loves being stretched by his hard cock. She slowly rocks back and forth while watching his enthralled expression. Building speed, she has to grasp his shoulders to steady herself. She gyrates on him.

She turns her gaze to an imaginary Seb and watches as he slips an eager hand into his pants. He is quietly masturbating while watching his mum and dad. He looks horny and shy at the same time, which is highly arousing to her.

Em rides Ethan harder. It feels marvelous to be fucked so passionately by him. And watched.

She looks into Ethan's eyes. She can tell that the rhythm she is feeling in her soul is the same rhythm he is feeling in his. They are really fucking each other. They are one.

His length is completely inserted into her. She lets him rest there for a moment, clamping her pussy walls round him.

He moans, "Oh, mmm... mum."

Is Ethan speaking gibberish in his heightened state, or is something else going on? She clenches her pussy walls again, "Do you like that, son? Do you like mummy doing that to you?"

"Oh God yes, do it again."

Em flexes her vagina again and holds him in her grip for a few seconds, then releasing him. She begins to move on him saying, "Put it all in me, son, just let it all go."

Moved by the sublime taboo allusion, Em feels herself approaching what promises to be an intense orgasm. She frantically moves up, down, forward and back in search of the sweet spot. She is happy to see Ethan let her take full control. She finds the sweet spot. She brings herself to bear on it.

"Almost there," she murmurs hoarsely.

She moans as her release nears. Her climax is triggered when he abruptly grabs her face, pulls her toward him, and plants a wet kiss on her mouth. Her rapturous scream is muffled by his tongue. Oh, so intense! Her body quakes with the force of a gale, as her pussy squeezes his cock with rhythmic force.

***

Later...

"Can I view the recorded video?"

Ethan passes his cell phone to Em.

In a sort of fascinated repulsion, "Oh my god! Oh my god!"

Ethan says nothing. He twitches.

Em appears to be mulling over something. After the longest time she passes the cell phone back to Ethan.

"Video me again. The same, but different..."

Saula88
Saula88
854 Followers
12