All Comments on 'Mum Teases Son'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-written erotic story. This is certainly not the run of the mill type V&E story. 5 Stars. A very talented writer who is not of the usual literotica fuck and grunt mold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a mom-flashing-son story, this story is very differently handled. Sensual, erotic, tender and sensitive. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cum inducing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ch2 please. I can imagine the son returning home after his travel writing trip, having a hot threesome with his parents. Dont disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Classic saula. Had me cumming buckets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After this buildup, like to see son getting on with mom. Ch 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The commando mom flashing her son on the sofa is a not a particularly original idea. But, saula has written it very sensuously and had me wetting my pants. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Luv the ceiling ventilation fan peeking. Very clever storytelling. You are very talented.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Only thing more beautiful than the story itself, is they way it is told.

Amazing connections to science and artists. As with any realistic taboo story there is the special moment that starts everybody's interdicted wheel turning.

PLEASE continue

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Great start.

You’ve tantalised us but left us up in the air.

Why the Christmas videos and no connection.

I’ll give five stars if you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very talented writing & word-crafting. On a mundane ho hum theme of mom flashing son, you have written a highly tender sensual story, demonstrating good understanding of human emo. I rate you 5 stars in rendering what is an unoriginal theme into something so captivating to read. Ch2 pls…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 2 please. Soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m a MFA art major. Love the reference to Georgia O’Keeffe’s flower art. Love the way you weave art, music, psych, even science and math!, into your literotica story collection, of the stories I have read so far. You do this lite, without being highfalutin or high-minded. I just love your style. You blow a breath of fresh breeze to this story site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the first E & V genre story that has made me come. I had a 5star cum.

sensualstoriessensualstoriesover 1 year ago

Hot stuff! Always makes you want to read more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Feltfixer

The videos the mom emailed to her son are the ones video’d by her husband. Thread back to earlier part of story…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty obvious that the 2 vids emailed to the son were the 2 vids shot by the hubby on his wife’s re-created flashings. One time pantyless, second time naked. Duh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the sizzling E&V. Had me super moist before I finished off. Tx for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your wicked story has given my husband and me some fiendish ideas. Our son too lives near us, & drops by frequently. As I write this, my husband is earnestly planning the reception for our son’s visit the next weekend. You are such an evil influence. Cant wait…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m a bit of an anglophile. I lived some years in SE England. I amuse myself trying to read the story aloud in my best authentic fake English accent. I love the wicked English dry wit, delivered matter of factly…

"Did you notice that our son had a boner sitting across you, watching you."

"Yes I did. I guess I didn’t sit like a very good girl and he got an eyeful. It’s all your fault, making me go pantyless on the sofa. We could’ve done what we did, properly naked, in the bedroom like regular sex fiends, and then dressed up calmly, when Seb was at the door.”

“Seb can see fleeting flashes of intimate motherly pink as Em soaps her petals in earnest, leaving no fold unturned. Seb is struggling to believe this is happening. His uncensored dreams are coming true. For a second, Seb, an art aficionado, thinks of the works of Georgia O’Keeffe. She is famous for her sensual paintings on close-ups of flower petals. Seb remembers his biology teacher, Miss Pinky Flora, saying that petals are the sex organs of flowers. And here, Mother Nature is in flourish.”

“Ethan can hear Seb sucking in all the air in the attic. Ethan has difficulty breathing.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a certain way of describing things…

“Now, he has a clear private view of his mother's centre. Her feminine, small, well-shaped lips are tightened into a straight line. Seb thinks his mother’s pussy is a thing of beauty. Some people would say a pussy is a pussy. He disagrees. She is very small, so neat and tucked in. Beautiful lips. Very little skin colour contrast. And again, her sparse fine pubic hair, they adorn her most intimate secret so well. Seb makes a vulgar speculation on how his mother’s pussy might look if she is shorn and excited.”

“Seb gasps at the display of motherly pink. Alternating flashes of lighter then darker pink. He feels privileged, so privileged, like he is being inducted to some secret society.”

“She seems pleased with the responsiveness and firmness of her lush ornate treasures. Just the right sway. A little bounce, quivering down with an easy grace to restful state. … She pats her breasts as if they are hush puppies nestling on her chest, saying “well done” to them.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I once flashed my son pantyless. I dont know what possessed me to do it. I didnt intentionally go pantyless. I was already pantyless when he came home. It just happened. Thus, I can relate to the “glazed look” of the son story character. Later, I told my husband about it, but moderated the story a bit. I said I forgot I was pantyless not expecting anybody, and wasnt conscious of my exposure to my son until I saw my son’s look. My husband didnt say anything much, like, oh OK, it happened inadvertently, no big deal, these things happen. He fucked me good that night. I wondered why? His mind was fucking me as much as his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many possibilities… chapter 2 pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the son fucking his mommy with daddy watching. I know it’ll be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ch2…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Teased me to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My oh my! What an E&V journey. Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am in my 50s. I have always wanted to tease my 20s son, but I couldn’t work up the courage. This story has given me some ideas, inspired me some to act. It’s nice to engage my husband in this too. I have “accidentally on purpose” left a copy of this story on our shared laptop. I hope he bites. I dont know what I’ll do if my son shows interest. Guess I just have to take it one step at a time. Altho it is quite delicious to imagine a little of the possibilities. As for my hubby, I think he is amenable to a little accidental teasing on my part.

dillfoberdillfoberover 1 year ago
Excellent Story

Once again you seem to keep making it happen by arousing your readers with your words. You got us once again to live this story thru your eyes. Excellent work my dear, and we all love a mothers point of view in these types of stories.

Thank you!

DchargerDchargerover 1 year ago

Perfect 5. Saula find new ways to reinvent the wheel w/ her stories. It's a nice change to read a sensual story w/ teasing vs the ones I come across most days w/ raw intense sex. Her stories are more loving w/ a soft motherly gentle touch. The stories by Saula are always an amazing read, well worth the time.

Saula has a great group of followers as well. Some of her readers have left comments that are almost as hot as sexy as the story is. Would love to hear more from / about the comments made from readers like "IN MY 50's, FLASHING SON, and more"

Any ways . . . Thank you Saula for sharing all your stories, fancy's (yours and a cpl mine), and exciting dreams you have caused. Please keep writing to create more. Have an amazing day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked your imagination. Unlike some writers who are kind of 'wham, bang, thank you mam' in their writing of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading the comments here, I’m emboldened to share my own flashing experience altho I’m not sure it qualifies as willful flashing. I’m in my late forties. My son Jake early twenties. Jake and I were goofing around in our garden pool. After awhile, Jake said he had enough, got up to laze on the poolside lounger. I swam a couple more laps, then hauled myself up at the pool’s edge, which was right in front of the lounger. Like in Saula’s story, I detected a “glazed look” in Jake’s eyes. I thot nothing of it, but felt very good that I still drew my young son’s interest. We carried on, this did and that. Then, my husband returned from work and joined us. Again, the 3 of us carried on, doing this did and that. Then, my husband dived into the pool. I joined him in the water. He came close to me, gave me a loving hug from behind. I felt a massive boner between my ass crack. I asked whoa, what’s happening? He said look down. I couldn’t see much thru the filmy water. He realized this. He said, feel your crotch. I did. Horror of horrors, my very hi-waisted bikini thong was distorted, slipped to my side exposing my slit and bush. I am natural, quite luxuriant. Oh my god! I was about to adjust my gusset, but my husband gripped my hand. Dont, he said. I looked at him astounded, What was going on? He suddenly flipped up the poolside and was out of the water, He then pulled me out of the pool, saying lets catch some more sun before it sets. Jake saw me that way for another 30 minutes. Then, it was getting a wee chilly. We had to go in. My husband fucked me like a demented soul in our bedroom before I even had the chance to bath. I said I dont want to mess the bed with chlorine. No, dont take off your swimsuit. He propped me against the bedroom writing desk and fucked me from the rear with the thong gusset pulled far aside. It was my best fuck ever. We are planning our next family swim. Cant wait. I can understand men showing off their wives to other men. But to his son? I have been nursing a few new fantasies since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a banal mom-son incest flashing story, most erotic. Thanks for bringing a new breath of air to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet another mom teasing son story. Ho hum... Was about to skip it. Glad I didn’t. Cum inducing reading. Thank u.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sense a good mom-son fuck coming up. Don’t disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to tease my son commando. So hot. I can relate to this story. Love the involvement of the husband/dad. I think my husband is amendable. Your story has given me some ideas to work on… Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG, the comments of these mom's is just as red hot as the Saula's story is. I wanna here more and more about these adventurous mom's. Thank you to all the mom's for sharing their special stories. Sure has my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My son visits my husband & I once a month. Sometimes, he stays over for the nite if we have one too many glasses of wine. Usually, my husband will tell me, like, why dont you wear this for tonite This is not so unusual as he also suggests what I shd wear at other times. But still, he picks the skimpiest skirts for these occasions, which is kind of odd considering we are not going out. But my husband never say more other than advising me on my choice of clothes. I guess something is going on & he doesn’t want to discuss it outwardly. One time, our son called to say that he’ll be dropping by pretty late because of an evening meeting overrun. That time, my husband said, why dont I just wear my nightie, since we usually go to bed at that hour. Before I said OK, he was going thru my wardrobe & picking a very outrageous babydoll nightie for me. I said, no way. He said our son won’t be staying long as its already late, so its OK. Then, as I was slipping on my panties, my husband stopped me. I was about to protest that this was going way too far when the doorbell rang. Our son had arrived. My husband just kept my panties in his pocket and nudged me to the living room. He told our son we were just going to bed, but no worries, we were happy to be with him since tomorrow is a holiday. Our son had an eyeful that night. After awhile I was past caring, opening my legs unabashedly for his viewing pleasure. My husband fucked me right on the sofa the moment our son left. I was still in my babydoll. He refused to let me take it off promising that he wont tear it in his excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i had a good cum. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot

sizemediumsizemediumover 1 year ago

A good story. Enjoyed reading it. Keep writing such good works. 5 stars from me.

humperdoggyhumperdoggyover 1 year ago

Hot! Had me cummmming! 5 stars. Ch2 pls

Doodle69Doodle69over 1 year ago

Keep writing. Looking forward to Ch 2

NesticNesticabout 1 year ago

Great work. Please continue. Can't wait for the next chapter(s).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...