Mum The Priest's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Now Has Mum and Gran.
5.3k words
4.7
23k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

I don't know who got the biggest surprise, mum or me, mum was first to reply when she said, "Hi mum, good to see you, you look hot, I've big news to tell you, if you've been here for a while you'll already know, mum I've never felt so happy in all my life, we are going to have breakfast, would you like to join us?"

Gran smiled and said, "I'd be happy too if Jack was doing to me what he was doing to you, I'd love to join you for breakfast but I feel a little overdressed, I will strip if you want then Jack can admire my good but old body?"

I was impressed how mum was handling this, I had the feeling that both of us would have been in big trouble, mum took gran in her arms, I got a surprise when they tongue kissed so affectionately, mum said, "I've no problem about keeping this in the family, it would be good for both of us but we must ask Jack, Jack, you know I love you, gran loves you too, you're young enough to satisfy both of us, shall we keep it within the family?"

I couldn't believe what was happening, I took both mum and gran into my arms, pulling them close to me allowing me to feel the weight of their massive tits, I said, "My girls, I'd love that, I was so happy having you mum but having gran as well, I'd be in heaven, the last fourteen hours, we've done a lot, let's have breakfast and go back to bed."

That's how mum and gran came together with me, mum caught me wanking into a pair of her panties and gran caught me ass fucking mum and now it looked like we would be a big happy family. As mum prepared breakfast gran stripped, her body was in incredible condition, she was a cup size bigger than mum, with minimum sag, her figure was still good, her vulva was smooth and swollen, so similar to mum's, gran now stood beside me wearing only her three-inch heels and self-supporting stockings, she looked stunning.

Gran took me in her arms and said, "Jack, kiss me, Jill is the only one that's kissed me for years, please explore my body, I'd like you to get to know your way around it, check my pussy, it's so wet, I can't keep my eyes off your monster cock, over the years I've seen many men fuck, you have one of the most athletic movements I've ever seen."

Gran and I kissed lovingly for several minutes, gran made the first move and started stroking my cock, I had a great feel of her massive tits, they were incredible, I then slipped a couple of fingers inside her pussy, she was dripping wet, she also had a huge clit just like mum's, gran was ready for it when mum said, "Sorry to break you two love birds apart but breakfast is ready."

Over breakfast, mum told gran that dad was at a conference and would be home this evening, gran said, "Jill, is it possible I can stay tonight, we can use your bedroom?"

"No problem mum, we can do that, I don't know his schedule for tomorrow but I'll do his breakfast. Mum after breakfast, I think we should all shower then we'll all be fresh, I also want to give you oral the way Jack did it for me, that will definitely get your juices flowing, I'll do that for you as a little peep show for Jack."

There was a huge shower in mum's bathroom, many jets coming from different angles, I was sure that we'd have lots of fun there in the future; we washed and rinsed each other, gran spent a lot of time on my cock, I spent a lot of time on her tits and pussy we eventually got to bed, mum was amazing the bed was fresh from when we'd left it earlier this morning, gran lay on top of the bed, mum went down on her, I positioned myself so gran could suck my cock; she had a magic mouth and tongue; it felt so good, mum was nibbling gran's cunt flaps as she finger fucked her with three fingers, gran twitched, she was enjoying what mum was doing to her.

Gran was breathing heavy now, she came off my cock and said, "I love it, I'm cumming, suck all the juice out of me, that's the best oral I've had in my life."

Gran's body was twitching she was riding mum's mouth, it excited me seeing mum sucking gran's clit as she came, gran composed herself quickly then mum surprised her by cum kissing her first then me, we all had some of gran's cum in our mouths, "Gran this is kinky and I like it, I'm ready for you now."

"Jack, tell me you want to fuck your gran and do it in the missionary position, I give a great ride in that position, I think I've done a good job of making your cock hard."

I went on top of gran, I teased her long sex slit with the bulbous head of my cock. As I was doing this mum sat in an armchair with her legs spread, playing with her clit as she watched us. Gran gasped as I slid inside her, it felt so similar to mum's, she took my full length and as I felt the head of my cock hit gran's cervix, gran gasped and said, "Wow, that's a first I've never had my cervix hit before, Jack your cock feels amazing, I feel stretched but so comfortable, women would go crazy for this monster, you're getting a great rhythm going, go deeper and harder Jack."

I did as gran asked; I was pounding her now, and she was loving it, the similarity between mum and gran was amazing, they both knew when to tighten their pussy muscles, if you had told me yesterday morning I would be in bed with gran and mum, I wouldn't have believed it but here I was, up to my balls in gran and loving every minute.

Twenty minutes later gran was ready, I went harder, she cried out, "I'm cumming, keep going Jack, I'm loving this."

Within seconds my first spurt hit her cervix, it was a powerful spurt as gran gasped, she was also trembling with her own orgasm, when she had composed herself, she pulled me to her, we kissed lovingly, mum's phone rang, she looked at the caller ID and said, "It's Peter, I might go for an interview soon, hi Peter, how's the Conference going?"

Mum had been smiling when she took the call, twenty seconds later she had a very serious look on her face, twenty seconds later she said, "Is he dead?"

Mum nodded her head and didn't say another word for the next two minutes then said, "Thank you Peter, I appreciate what you've done for me today, I'm fortunate Jack and my mum are with me and will be with me until the funeral, thank goodness you were there as that's an experience I wouldn't like to go through, please thank the new Bishop for the interview and I look forward to meeting him after the funeral, I'd never thought about the older Bishop's wife's retiring from the Quangos, I'm sure that you'll find replacements for them, an important question, how long do you think I have before I've to move out of the Priory, Jack starts at university in a few weeks and I must think of his future?"

Mum was listening intently to what Father Peter was saying, she gave us a thumb up sign and a big smile, I wondered what had made her so happy, she then said, "Peter, you're a darling, I can't speak at the moment but I'll message you later, you know I'll make things up to you nicely, thanks for looking after his personal effects, I'll get them from you where and when we meet next week, I'll message you soon."

Mum came off the phone and said, "He's dead, he died in his sleep last night, he didn't appear for breakfast and a chambermaid found him around ten-thirty this morning, Peter has the death certificate and a Funeral Director is looking after everything, the church will pay all costs, he's got a beautiful oak coffin, the current bishop will conduct the service but we don't know the date and time yet, I'm happy he's done all this for me I just need to be there for the service, who wants to join me for a glass of wine then we'll spend the rest of the day in bed?"

We all wanted some wine, when mum went for the wine gran said, "That's a big relief for Jill, I didn't have a good marriage but Jill's was worse, your dad tried it on with me several times, I told him to fuck off, I never liked him at all, thank goodness you're more like your mum than your dad, I'm so glad we are doing this, Jill and you can come and stay with me, I don't think you'll be able to stay here for much longer, there will be a new priest lined up for here now, I'm sure."

Mum came with a bottle of white in a wine cooler and three glasses, she'd already opened the bottle, she poured it then raised her glass and said, "To dad, he's at peace now, I hope the next chapter of my life will be better than the last one, I'm sure it will be."

We clinked glasses, I said nothing as mum was the one that looked after me, then mum spoke to gran and said, "How are you off financially, I might have something that'll make you a lot with hardly any work at all?"

Gran looked a little surprised and said, "I'm financially secure, I've enough money to do me, but I'd always be interested in more money, what would I have to do?"

Mum smiled and said, "Mum, you're like me, we both enjoy sex, I'm on four Quangos at the moment, it will be five after the funeral, all the church Quangos are controlled by the bishop, they are full of Bishop's wife's and close relatives, apart from when dad got me on the County Education Quango, in the next three Quangos I'd do little tricks for the Bishop, they all love big tits and a tight cunt, they have a feel of your tits and they cum two minutes later, I think I'll be able to get you on three Quangos, each will pay you for four hours work a month, eighty thousand per Quango plus expenses, are you interested?"

Gran smiled and said, "That's big money, I'd be very interested, is the sex good?"

"Apart from the bishop, you will also have to look after the Bishop's Secretary, he's the power behind the throne, I get fifty thousand a year for being some kind of Technical Advisor plus twenty-five thousand in cash which comes in very handy, I get on well with him, I'll check the lie of the land with him, I meet with him for thirty minutes once a week and I'm getting fifteen hundred for that, I've met the new Bishop's wife, she's an attractive woman but very quiet and reserved, my gut feeling is I don't think they have an active sex life. Mum all we are doing is giving them a little fun that they don't get at home, the biggest selling point we have is doing a mum and daughter threesome with them occasionally, they'll love that, the best way to look at it is we are Hookers for the Clergy and the money is wonderful and we have Jack to give us the real sex we need."

Gran smiled and said, "I'm game for it, the money sounds wonderful, I would enjoy that kind of work, when would I start?"

Mum said, "You will only start if I get you a minimum of two Quangos but I'm going to try for three, I'm going to message Father Peter now, he does not know I've got such a sexy looking mum, Jack take some pictures of gran, mum in that wardrobe there's a lot of sexy outfits and lingerie, doll yourself up then pose suggestively for Jack, make sure the pictures show gran's curves, show a bit of tit but not too much, I'll get on with writing the message."

Gran went to the bathroom to clean herself up, she then went through mum's wardrobe, gran was a cup size bigger in bra size apart from that they were the same height and body and shoe size, gran was very photogenic, she told me she'd done some modelling when she was younger, mum had E Cup bras but gran squeezed her massive tits into DD Cup, they spilled out of them beautifully.

Gran was also wearing a pearl necklace and earrings which gave her an angelic look, I had five pictures, gran looked so seductive in every one of them especially in the one where she was wearing mum's thigh length boots and miniskirt, she had a 'Do you want to fuck me look on her face.'

Mum approved all five pictures saying they were classical erotica with the pearls giving an angel look. I sent the pictures to mum's mobile as mum finished her message to Father Peter.

Mum's message to Father Peter read, "Dear Peter, thank you for all you did for me today, next time I see you, I'll have some lube and massage your prostate as I suck your big cock then you can have me any way you want. Mum will stay with Jack and I until the funeral, mum is a widow now, as you know, my father was the County Director of Education, mum sat on some Quangos years ago, she's very experienced."

"The thought went through my head if you were looking to replace Quango members then mum would be an ideal choice, she would need to sit on three Quangos to provide the same services I provide you and the Bishop with, if that was the case then mum and I could provide you and the Bishop with some very naughty threesomes. I have attached some photos of mum, I'm sure you'll like them. Peter, please keep me updated regarding the Priory and where Jack and I will live in the future, this is a big worry as he starts university next month. As soon as you know when the funeral will be, please let me know, I'll see you after the funeral, love Jill."

Ten minutes later mum's mobile beeped, Father Peter reply read, "Dear Jill, thank you so much for the pictures of your mum, she looks gorgeous, the funeral will be in the Cathedral on Friday at ten, the current Bishop will conduct the service with the Bishop Elect on the alter too. The Bishop Elect asked me this morning for your mobile number as he wanted to send his condolences to you personally, I have just spoken with the Bishop Elect and told him about your interesting suggestion that your mum would sit on three Quangos, I also forwarded him the five pictures, he phoned me back to say he agrees in principle and will contact you directly to arrange a meeting. There's a Church property on the seafront in the town Jack's going to university, I do not know what condition it's in, I'll travel down tomorrow and have a look and let you know, Bishop Elect Tom will be in touch soon, love Peter xx."

Mum didn't have to wait long for Bishop Elect Tom to get in touch, five minutes later her phone beeped, his message read, "Hi Jill, Father Peter kindly gave me your number as I wanted to express my condolences on your recent loss, no words can express the loss you have to bear, please understand that you're close in my thoughts and prayers. Father Peter will become my secretary over the coming weeks, he has no access to my diary as yet, so for any rendezvous we'll have to plan directly with each other."

"I'm very excited that your mum is interested in three Quangos, she will have them and also another one for you, I can also offer you another Quango, we can discuss this at our meeting which I'd love to have on Monday morning at ten, the venue depends on Peter's impression of the property he visits tomorrow. An alternative would be the Priory, would you and your mum be comfortable entertaining me there on Monday? I love the pictures of your mum, especially in her thigh-high boots, I like to see a woman in exciting clothes. Jill, let me know your thoughts about Monday, I'm sure we'll be able to get a venue sorted out, you and your mum are in my thoughts, Tom."

Mum was smiling as she read it out to gran and I, she then said, "Three Quangos is a lot of money, we'll both be doing double somersaults for that, I'll take the two Quangos, I've no problem for him coming here on Monday, for security I like to have a little video of them performing, I have three concealed security cameras in my bedroom, I'll switch them on before he arrives. Mum you've still your boots on, strip to your bra and thong, I'll go freshen myself up and wear the same with the brown thigh-high boots."

I now had the feeling that I should tell mum and gran about my ten mature ladies, they had been honest with me, I was quite prepared to stop seeing them if that's what they wanted. Mum came out of the bathroom, she was naked and looked gorgeous, gran and mum had a natural beauty about them, mum put on a tan bra and thong which matched perfectly with her brown thigh-high boots, mum also put on a pearl necklace and earrings.

I used mum's iPhone to take the pictures, both their massive tits were spilling out their bras, I took six very suggestive pictures, both their Camel Toes were clearly visible, they looked tempting, mum then wanted a picture of her standing beside gran with the tip of her tongue inside gran's ear and her right hand deep inside gran's thong, mum was obviously feeling gran's cunt.

It was now lunch time as mum messaged Tom, gran started making lunch, mum's fingers were busy on her phone, mum decided to only send three of the pictures, the tongue in the ear and two other cock stiffening pictures, we were all in the kitchen now, gran was preparing a pasta dish for us, I opened a bottle of wine to give me some courage for the revelation I was going to give them.

Mum read out her reply which made me feel I had to tell them, mum said, "Dear Tom, many thanks for your lovely words, thank you for taking the time to send them to me, firstly let me congratulate you on your promotion, I feel I'm in safe hands now, second, I've no problem dealing directly with you, using WhatsApp our messages are encrypted as our pictures are too, mum and I posed in thigh-high boots for you, as you can see in two of the pictures mum and I have perfect Camel's Toes, in the third picture you'll see I'm checking mum's cunt for you, I've three fingers inside her, my thumb is on her huge clit, would you like to watch me suck her clit so she's ready for your cock, she's hot, wet and tight at the moment as you get to know me you'll find out my tight cunt is always wet."

"Tom, I'd be delighted to accept the second Quango, with Jack going to university I'll need every penny I can get, mum asked me to tell you she'd be delighted to serve on four Quangos, I'd also appreciate it if you can do that for her. I was also thinking that we could use the Priory on Monday, Jack's on holiday, I'll give him some money so he can go out for the day with friends, I must be careful so Jack does not know what you're doing to mum and I, you must tell us what you enjoy, mum and I can be very kinky and do lots of things you don't get at home. Monday is good, mum and I have no problem with you coming here, our time of mourning will be over, we'll both be able to give you relief from the stressful life you have, lots of long hot kisses where ever you want them from Jill and Kay xxxx."

Gran asked, "Will I get another Quango?"

Mum smiled and said, "If you don't ask you don't get, I'll get the two and you'll have four, I'm sure he'll reply quickly, these guys love sex, they can't have affairs with anyone, what we are doing is happening all over the church, we just spread our legs and take the money."

Mum and gran were both relaxed now, I topped up the glasses, opened a fresh bottle, took a deep breath and told them about the ten mature ladies. I told them they all loved my monster cock, since I started doing it, I'd made a lot of money, I also added that I had no idea what mum was doing and I only did it to make things easier for mum, finally I said if they weren't happy about it, I'd stop immediately.

Mum came over hugged me then kissed me so passionately, gran was first to speak and said, "Jack, with your cock every mature woman would love it, I'd pay lots of money to have your cock, keep doing it, they'll all be clean, any that drink too much, give them a miss, they could be on a night out and have a one-night stand."

Mum then asked about the financial aspects of it, what type of women I was seeking and regularity? Mum said, "I don't have a problem with it Jack, gran and I are happy we've got you, do you cum every time you're with them?"

I laughed and said, "I hardly ever cum at all, my job is to get them wet and then make them cum, I can do that easily without climaxing myself, most of them want ass fucked, I can give them three vaginal orgasms in ten minutes, sometimes I give them a fourth, I get a nice tip when I do that, the good thing is on Monday morning, I'm seeing four of my ladies while Tom's here, so we'll all be making money on Monday morning."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12