Mum The Priest's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom didn't reply until early in the evening, his reply was positive, it read, "Dear Jill and Kay, thanks for the pictures, could you wear these outfits on Monday? Looking at the two of you dressed this way stiffened my cock, then I wanked myself until I climaxed, looking at these beautiful pictures. Peter went to the property this afternoon, it needs refurbished so we'll use the Priory until it's finished. Peter will contact you to arrange with you how you wish the property furnished and decorated then we can get things moving. I would love to watch you suck your mum's clit that would arouse me, we can have an open discussion on Monday on things I'd like to do, there will be no problem with the Quangos, I can also help with cash for Jack's university expenses. I must go now as I have another appointment, thinking of you and Kay, Tom xx."

Mum was happy about this as she'd done several refurbishments over the years, the next days were amazing, we were all insatiable in our sexual needs; it was nonstop and never-ending; it was also incredible fun for all of us.

On Thursday morning I watched mum and gran have the most incredible, incestuous lesbian sex, mum was on top wearing a strap on, they were tongue kissing each other intensely, their bodies hard against each other, their big tits wobbling together and their already soaked pussies grinding on each other's legs.

He could see their tongues battle, accompanied by moans of pleasure. Tits glistering from sweat as their hard nipples poked into each other. Their pussies were dripping where I'd shot up loads of sperm and were producing a cascade of juices which ran down their soft skins and onto the bedsheets.

My cock was so hard because the two most beautiful women in my life were performing a lesbian sex spectacle that would get any man hard, I said, "I love you Mom and Gran, I love you two so much." As I slapped hard against their gorgeous bodies, preparing to give them both an incestuous fuck again.

I rapidly slammed into my two females, plunging my monster cock into one tight, cock hungry pussy before changing over to the other one and then starting again, I loved hearing mum and gran scream and moan out of pleasure; it was an amazing sight.

The three of us fucked like rabbits for thirty minutes before I shot my load into mum's wet cunt, I wrapped my arms around the two most important women in my life and held them even closer to me. A love filled tension hanging all around us, we were all happy, happy and in love.

Friday morning came, we were all dressed in black, on Thursday we'd gone shopping, I got a suit and mum and gran both got jackets and skirts which were quiet and dignified, both wore white blouses, neither of them buttoned their jackets, their massive tits were jiggling beautifully, both were also wearing their pearl necklace and earrings, no one would imagine for the last three days they'd both been fucked senceless in every way.

They led us to the seats at the front of the cathedral. After the service, they would bury dad in the Cathedral cemetery. I noticed several of my ladies in the congregation which consisted mainly of other priests, the current Bishop conducted the service, he didn't look well, in the car to the Cathedral mum told us she hadn't seen him for months.

The service was over quickly; the organist was amazing, the hymns he played were impressive. At the end of the service, the Bishop said the burial would now take place and after that tea and sandwiches would be available in the Cathedral hall. The coffin was then carried out with mum, gran and I following it. I noticed Babs on the way to the graveyard, we both smiled, there was an attractive busty woman sitting beside her, I smiled at her; she smiled back.

After the burial, mum, gran and I stood in a line to thank those who had attended the funeral, the present Bishop, hugged mum and spoke with her for a minute, he said to me after I'd shook his hand, "Be strong Jack, look after your mum and do well at university."

The Bishop Elect spent time with mum and gran then shook my hand and nodded his head in acknowledgement and also said to be strong.

Babs hugged me and whispered, "I'm looking forward to Monday."

Her busty friend shook my hand and said, "Perhaps we can chat over tea and sandwiches?"

I smiled and said, "I'd love that."

There were maybe thirty people for tea and sandwiches, the Bishop wasn't there but Tom was there sitting beside mum and gran, Peter was also there but was sitting with a group of priests, I had chatted with all my ladies they were all so sincere in their words with me, all had a twinkle in their eyes as they were all looking forward to next week.

I ended up sitting with Babs and her friend Sal, Sal had been widowed for three years, she looked wealthy the way she was dressed and with the jewellery she was wearing, Babs excused herself by saying, "Jack, I'm looking forward to Monday, I'll leave you and Sal to have a little chat, Sal would be very interested in having the same arrangement with you as we have?"

Babs finished her tea and sandwiches and left us to it, Sal was maybe mid-fifties with the walk of a model, she had been a part-time model when she was younger she worked full time in a bank and that's where she met her husband; she got pregnant at twenty and married her husband; she had two children who now lived in London; she had four grandchildren; I called her a glamorous gran; she liked that.

She told me she'd tried online dating and hook up sites but hadn't felt comfortable using them as they all ended up with online sex and she wanted the real thing. I liked Sal, I gave her my mobile number and said I would hope to see her next week, she smiled and said, "Could you make it early next week? I like you; I'm getting so wet just looking at you, Babs has told me it's a hundred for a session with extras an additional cost, I'll be wanting extras, I love kinky sex."

I smiled and said, "Message me your address and I'll get back to you with a time on Monday, I'm looking forward to seeing you, what do you enjoy?"

"Everything, Babs tells me you have a monster cock, I love it in every hole, she also told me you give great anal, after you fuck me, I want a Golden Shower, I want you to pee all over my body, especially on my big hard clit and in my mouth."

I told her I'd drink lots of water; I noticed mum suggesting I come to her; I thanked Sal for introducing herself to me and went over to mum and gran who were still sitting with Tom, mum introduced me to Tom, I was polite to him, kidding on I knew nothing about him wanting a threesome with gran and mum, he seemed alright to me as a person but it was obvious he was obsessed with mum and gran.

Five minutes later we were in the car going home, mum was happy and said, "Mum, Monday will be easy, he will cum if we let him play with our tits and give him a hand job, he asked me for the thong I was wearing, I went to the toilet and took them off then gave them to him, he'll be like putty in our hands. Jack, who were the two women you were chatting with? They both looked nice."

"The one who left first is one of my ladies, the other is her friend who wants to become one of my ladies, I'll see her on Monday, I now have eleven ladies."

Mum smiled and said, "How many do you think you could support? They both looked so interested in you."

"Mum, I will not do it with everyone, there must be a chemistry, if there's not then I won't do it, I would say I could cope with twenty-five in a week, why do you ask?"

"Let me think about it Jack, I think it would be easy to find another fourteen wealthy ladies from the congregation of churches we contact with, give me time and I'll come up with something."

Gran said, "Jack, where I live, I know at least four women who'd be interested in you."

To Be Continued, please give 5 Stars as more people will read this story.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome as they improve the quality of my writing.

Jack1107

12