Mum The Priest's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also loved Water Sports, anal, blow jobs, Di gave me so many great rides, our meetings were great fun for both of us. Mum and gran liked her too from the Quangos, they all flirted together but never got to anything serious, I told mum and gran that Di was having sex with one of my ladies, but neither made any positive moves.

Father Peter had been seconded to a Church of England congress in America, it was a meeting of developing the ways of the church globally and would last two months. His wife would go with him, so mum and gran would only have Tom to look after, he was now only seeing them twice a week.

One night over dinner mum said, "Tom, takes Viagra before he visits us, he loves to have mum first, then he'll have me, but he fakes his orgasms with me, I've never felt him cum inside me, all he does is shout out I'm cumming as he fakes an orgasm, his cock is hard but there's no oil in the can."

Gran said, "He cums so quickly, there's no power in his spurts, when Jack cums inside you, you feel every spurt, Jill why are you saying this?"

Mum smiled and said, "These are my private thoughts, I wish that this would come true, I can still have a baby, I want a baby and I want Jack's baby, Father Peter is going away for two months, I want to come off the pill and have Jack's baby but I want Tom to think he's the father that's why I want you to take him first and he'll fake it with me and with Father Peter being away, I can tell him he's the only one that's been inside me, what do you guys think of my plan?"

I spoke first and said, "I'd love that mum, we can easily afford a child, I'm at university but you and gran can easily look after a child, is it safe for you to have a baby, have you been to a gynaecologist?"

Mum smiled and said, "Jack, it makes me so happy to hear you say that, yes I'm fit and healthy, I was there last month, to make it work the timing must be right, I'll ask Peter when he leaves then we work it out from there, when I know that date I'll know when to come off the pill, I hope this happens."

Gran said, "Jill, it's a great idea, and it can happen, you're right we can all look after a child, Tom has an enormous ego, he thinks he's the greatest, he'll accept he's the father just to satisfy his ego, find out when Peter leaves then it's easy to do the dates, I'm all for it."

Mum and gran saw Father Peter the next week, he was leaving in two weeks' time, mum's period was due two days after Peter left for America, mum would come off the pill then, there would be two months for mum to conceive my child. We now had a plan and all of us were hoping it would happen.

The next two weeks flew in, Father Peter was coming to the Priory as often as he could, which was often, he had arranged everything for the restoration of the house and mum was spending time there making sure everything was being done properly. The day after he left, mum had her period, she stopped taking the pill, mum had said to Tom, "Since Father Peter is away, can you spend more time with Kay and I to look after our needs?"

He told mum that he would do his best to make it three times a week, he also said that his wife wanted to visit a family friend and he could be available for an all-night session at the Priory. In reality, Sal was going to visit a friend and Di could have the use of Sal's bungalow for the night, it was Di that wanted Jack for the night. Mum knew what I was doing and told Tom she'd be so happy if this happened.

I was giving mum my seed twice and sometimes three times a day when she went came off the pill, the all-night session happened in the second week, an hour before Tom arrived, I shot my load inside mum then I showered and left for my night with Di; I was honestly looking forward to it as the more I was with Di, the more I liked her.

We had a marathon session; she was wearing a kimono when I arrived and drinking a glass of wine; she poured me a glass, which was a first for me, I'd never drunk wine with any of my ladies, we kissed and cuddled and made love on the coach; we then went to the bedroom and I went down on her, nibbling her thick cunt flaps and sucking her hard clit until she climaxed in my mouth, we cum kissed, I rushed nothing as we transferred her cum from my mouth into hers.

Di had a butt plug in her tight ass which told me her ass was lubed and she wanted ass fucked, she got on all fours on top of the bed, I gave her four vaginal orgasms, which she loved, she was in mummy mode tonight, as after I pulled out of her ass she said, "Mummy would like you to fuck her pussy as she bends over the kitchen table, then mummy will cook our dinner."

Di had another body-shaking orgasm over the kitchen table, then we had more wine as she put on an apron and fried us two steaks, I said, "Di, do you ever have sex with your husband?"

Immediately she replied, "He has only fucked me in our marriage, about ten years ago, he had applied for a bigger church and we had both to go for his interview with the bishop. He asked me to be nice to the bishop, it wasn't in this diocese but in another area, the bishop explained that if I looked after him, he would look after my husband, I popped out my tits and told him to get his cock out, he played with my big girls, which aroused him, I went down on him and milked his cock for every drop of spunk he had in him."

"I never had sex with my husband after that day. Though I never had penetrative sex with the Bishop, he would visit me twice a week and I would suck him off until he had a heart attack and died two years later. I then got involved with Sal, her husband was still alive but doing nothing for her. My husband was using his position and I'm sure was seeing a lot of women, after my initial visit to the Bishop I insisted in separate bedrooms, my husband is full of his own self-importance, I should never have married him, Jack, I feel so happy being with you."

The steaks were delicious, we went back to the bedroom for another session which was incredible and we were both giving the other so much pleasure. We fell asleep in each other's arms, the look of contentment on Di's face told me so much. In the morning, we had another session then Di made breakfast before I had to leave for university, as I left, I said, "Di, I have so enjoyed our over-nighter, we should try to do this again."

Di pulled me close and said, "We could plan to be together for another night, we could do it anytime but Sal would be here, although she wouldn't disturb us. I've enjoyed cooking for you Jack, you give me sensations I have never felt before, let me know a time that suits but I still want you as usual on Thursday afternoons."

I had no word from mum or gran, I wondered how they'd got on, I got home just before five, mum and gran were in the kitchen, both looked happy, gran said, "Jill is right, he fakes orgasms, he came once inside me, the Viagra works and he was still hard when he then went into Jill. Jill said the words I wanted to hear, 'Tom, your cock is glistening with your creamy spunk, go deep and fuck me hard, I need your big hard cock,' we did a great job, he's useless in bed but thinks he's great, how was your night?"

I told them it was wonderful with Di and what she did for Tom to get a better Church, I also told them I could have another night with Di if they thought they needed that for Tom, mum suggested in twelve days' time as her period was due in ten days' time. I messaged Di; she replied it was good for her, mum had messaged Tom and he had replied saying it was good for him, I then went to bed with mum and gran.

On the day mum's period was due, mum did a pregnancy test on herself, she was pregnant; she got an appointment with her gynaecologist on the morning after the next planned night with Tom. Mum had a doctor friend that had a blood testing equipment in her clinic, a blood sample was taken, mum was over the moon that it confirmed she was pregnant.

I went to meet Di, Sal left us alone, we had a wonderful night, when I left the next morning I was desperate to hear how mum and gran had got on, they were in the lounge, gran said, "Jack, Jill deserves an Oscar for what she did and said, she was all over Tom, telling him she had great news for him but she wanted to love him first, she was all over him, she did him in the cowgirl position, five minutes later it was over, she lay beside him in bed and said this."

"Tom, two days after Father Peter left, I had my period, I am on the pill, though I forgot to take it a couple of days, I should have had my period four days ago, I did a personal pregnancy test, they're 99% accurate, I believe I'm pregnant with your child though I'm at my gynaecologist tomorrow morning, I'm going to have your child, I'm so happy that this is happening, if anyone asks, I'll say I was a silly girl one night and had a One Night Stand, I think it better if I tell Jack the same thing, Kay and I will have no problem bringing up the child, are you happy? Jack, believe me, there was no colour in Tom's face, he was shocked and asked if he was the father?"

"Jill was amazing, she told him it could only have been him or Father Peter who had last had sex with her two days before her last period, Jill told him he was the only person it could have been, to give him his due, he suggested Jill takes another Quango and that would pay for the child, he also said that this couldn't be made public and he still wanted to see Jill and me but he must keep his distance from the child, we have done it, the teams going to have a baby."

Eight months later, a healthy baby boy was born, we had moved to the refurbished house which was only used for Tom and Father Peter's visits; I continued to see my ladies, gran was so happy with the money coming in from the Quangos, in the year I graduated mum had a beautiful daughter which we were all so happy about, a new Bishop is due, mum and gran have been invited for an interview. Tom died two months ago, I still see Di, the Church allocated her a pleasant apartment, which allowed us to meet freely, though I still see Sal.

The End.

Please give 5 Stars as this will encourage more people to read the story.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome as they help me create better stories.

jack1107

12