All Comments on 'Mum, You've Got To Stop This'

by merf68

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjabout 8 years ago
Not bad

You have a tendency to rush. Be a bit more descriptive and for god sakes have mom get a Brazilian Wax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i want more

i would love to read another story. one that takes place with the mom and dad before his death, where he is trying to get the wife to serve their son. before his death ask his wife if some was to happen to him she would make their son her new boss. so that is what lead to those two years of letting herself go. because things like that he always counted on her husband to push to do as he wish, this is the first time she had to act without the push of the husband.

or

a story in the future with the 2 girls in school now and where is sally and her boss/son is now in their life together. did that other couple join them.

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 8 years ago
I would agree with other remarks

should have been a 5 star story, however you rushed it.

4 Stars. And thank you for not degrading a natural thatch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
In any relationship between a young guy and his mother

it's natural for the son to be the boss, to be the one in control. After all, he's the one with the penis. I admire Tom a lot. He knows what he wants in life and has the determination to pursue it. Instead of wasting his time in worthless grad school studies or the like, he's founded a successful small business. There's also something else Tom wants. When he's between his mother's legs--where he last was some 20 or so years ago--he's "staring at that same hole from which I had entered this world," and thinks "It was an incredible sight for me." It's the reaction of every boy lucky enough to gaze on his own mother's cunt. Of course the sight makes Tom harder than he's ever been before, so he slides his fat young cock up his own mother's warm wet cunt, and fucks it to within an inch of its life. It's the start of years of loving and lustful motherfucking, as Tom blows his balls and shoots load after load of creamy semen up the twat of all his boyish dreams. Sweet babies ensue, cute little incest-kids swarming over their daddy-brother, while the proud young motherfucker smiles in the knowledge that life is, indeed, perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very different story to start but loved it as it continued. Arousing and interesting and loving. I hope another chapter will bring Sally to get on birth control again, so her Husband / Son can screw her a lot and they can have a Hot sex life too. Maybe her boobs will stay larger after the children plus she will be very responsive to his touch. More oral sex would be great too. Than k you.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A lovely story

It happened a bit quickly and ended just the same... But it's very good! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

very good!

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago

The way this story started out I can see it happoning in a real life situation. The way it ended was good but yet a little short too, but it left me wanting to read more of it as well, yet I do not think a thing about it needs changing. Good job, and thank you for writing the story and sharing it with us.

trueincesttale1trueincesttale1almost 8 years ago

Ok i do not like the whole mind control type crap with the mom. The mom is way to subbmissive. But the story is very well written and very believible so good job with the write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Positive

An excellent story and would be pleased to read a sequel.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Swinging???

kinda kills the love story don't ya think? 5 to a 3 star story dude...

me_ronme_ronover 6 years ago
excellent story

In part 2 Mum becomes a bit naughty and son needs to spank her to get her back on track ....

HoltarenHoltarenover 4 years ago
Dissapointing

What a pity you had to get into pregnancy. I lost all interest then and the rating dropped accordingly.

MasterBob67MasterBob67over 4 years ago
Very nice

You never mentioned if she was used anally So I will ask. Two baby girls does restrict play with others, but that is life. Five stars

Shane279Shane279almost 4 years ago
Would have been 5*s but

I don't know what it is with so many authors that they feel it's necessary after writing an erotic but also loving story they have to ruin it by throwing sex with other dudes into it. Nobody and I mean nobody wants to share the woman he loves with another dude. A slut sure maybe if you get off on that but not someone you love.

Anyway other then the ending. Awesome story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. For a submissive to lose her "Boss" is very traumatic. For the son to pick up on the emotional loss show maturity. It is a shame that the mother could not discuss the matter with her son sooner; however, if she did he would be a minor. Therefore, she had to suffer in silence. That the son could handle the responsibilities of being the "Boss" demonstrates his maturity. 5 star story. Wish it could have been de eloped in a series. The plot/subplots are there.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesover 2 years ago

Just a little hurried and a trifle scant on exposition, but good solid premise upon which to build. Well worth 4*.

This story cries out for at least one prequel, and multi-chapter list of sequels. Mum's modesty outside the house/bedroom, lingerie shopping, or, as my wife says, "sporting goods", toys, training to orgasm 'on command', very rich and fertile setting.

Agree with 'swapping' critics. If mum *responded* to son's swapping suggestion, or George and Helen's subtle enquiries, *that* could be a plausible setup.

Decreasing modesty and increasing kink would interest me, and, I believe others, as well as Power Exchange learning process.

I wouldn't bother commenting unless you clearly had a grip on the beginning. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I disagree with Bolts ten the pregnancy is important to the story and needs to continue. I get turned off when one of them gets sterilized to stop it from happening. Great story needs to carry forward a bit and lose the swap pair just stay friends. But definitely more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous