Mummy is Very Fussy Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah and I get and haircut and punished by her mother.
5.7k words
4.48
17.6k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was clearly uneasy about the meeting that day with her parents. Her mother had insisted that we both return on Saturday so that we could both get haircuts under her supervision and that I should be punished for attempting to deceive her. As we lay in bed that evening, Sarah opened up to me about her childhood. Her mother ruled every aspect of her life and that of her father. Her older brother had left to join the army as soon as he could but, after rising through the ranks, he was killed in action. This made her mother even more possessive and controlling. Sarah was regularly disciplined by her mother for small failures at school or any minor wrongdoing. Yet despite this she insisted that her mother acted out of love and a desire to see her daughter succeed

"Aren't you afraid of what your mother will do to your hair on Saturday?," I asked.

"No not really, it will grow back," she replied, "I'm more worried about what she does to your poor backside."

I asked Sarah about the punishments and she said they ranged from regular bare bottom spankings to beltings and, on one occasion, a caning. I was surprised to discover that the regime continued even today despite Sarah being twenty three years old. She just accepted that it was 'just the way it is'. I asked when the caning was and she told me that it was three years ago when her mother had discovered that she had gone for a Brazilian wax. Her mother had always strictly forbidden her to groom her pubic hair in any way, maintaining that it was unwomanly. Sarah was due a spanking for only getting a B plus in one of her university assignments. When she bared her bottom before going over her mother's knee, her pubic nudity was discovered. Once the spanking was finished she was sent to stand in the corner as usual but after five minutes her mother returned with the cane and began to interrogate her about why she had disobeyed her rules on pubic hair. Sarah replied honestly that her boyfriends always seemed to prefer the bald look, at which her mother exploded.

"So it's more important to screw some halfwit man than study for exams and you are even prepared to sacrifice your womanhood for them?"

Sarah knew it was serious. As we lay naked in bed she stroked my flaccid cock and, with some trepidation, she explained the scene.

" Mummy told me to strip fully naked and bend over the back of a chair with my hands gripping the sides of the seat. I heard a few practice swishes behind me and then it went quiet. Mummy appeared in front of me and she had stripped down to her underwear. She explained that this was so that I could see what a real woman looked like and pointed to the forest of hair between her legs. I suspect it was also so that she could get a good unrestricted swing. She gave a few more swishes in the air and then announced that I was getting six of the best. I should count them off clearly and not move my hands from the chair. Then she moved behind me. I heard the long swish before the first stroke bit into my buttocks. It forced all the air from my body and I screamed silently before a searing pain spread across my bottom. I was so surprised that I nearly forgot to count. 'One,' I gasped. Then the next stroke hit. I started to move my hands to rub away the pain before I remembered and said, 'Two.' The third stroke was even harder and I screamed out loud. 'Three.' There was a pause. I danced frantically on the spot to try to dull the pain. Mummy was lecturing now on the need to listen to and obey her and not to drop my knickers and shave my pubes for every Tom, Dick and Harry. The fourth stroke swished through the air and bit savagely. 'Four.' I sobbed. Mummy continued her lecture telling me that she hoped I would learn my lesson and concentrate on my studies. Swish. 'Five,' I howled just in time for the final and hardest stroke to cut across my quivering buttocks. Still sobbing, I was sent to stand in the corner of with my hands on my head and not allowed to rub for twenty minutes."

At the end of Sarah's story, I noticed that I had become fully erect and that the end of my cock was dripping. She noticed too and said, "Looks like someone gets turned on by spanking."

I moved down between hers legs and ran my tongue through her hairy bush and up her labia. She was dripping wet. "Looks like I'm not the only one," I observed. "At least you learned your lesson about not shaving your bush." I buried my face in the hairy mound and set to work with my tongue while inhaling the musky aromas and savouring the rich earthy taste with the slight tang of urine. Sarah came quickly and then positioned herself with her mouth over my cock and her bottom over my mouth. She groaned and sucked harder as I pushed my tongue into her hairy arsehole, I came quickly and filled her mouth with with my come which she then allowed to dribble out as she kissed me on the lips. I ran my fingers through her hair and noticed that she had not lacquered it into shape. She looked fantastically slutty with bedhead hair and semen dribbling down her chin.

The waiting is said to be the worst bit of any ordeal but Sarah and I enjoyed the rest of the week in each other's company every night, The atmosphere was highly sexually charged, I sensed her excitement at the thought of seeing me punished and forced to get a haircut by her mother. I sensed too that she wanted to share my ordeal. We talked all the time about our past punishments and it nearly always led to passionate sex. On Friday, Sarah confessed that she was looking forward to seeing me with short hair and she hoped that the barber would not spare the clippers. She giggled excitedly as she grabbed my hair and made loud buzzing noises. I retaliated by grabbing her waist and forcing over my knee for a playful spanking. I warned her that if she continued I would shave her pubes and let her mother know.

"Ooh Promises, promises," she giggled.

We both woke early on Saturday morning and enjoyed a quick and energetic fuck. Eventually, Sarah got up and began the long routine of preparing herself for her visit to her mother. She emerged from the bathroom in her dressing gown over an hour later, fully coiffed and lacquered with her make-up perfectly complete.

"Off you go," she chided. " You need a shower. You won't need to worry about washing your hair though because it will soon all be on the floor."

Before we set off she looked deeply into my eyes and said, "Are you seriously sure you want to go through with this? I will understand if you want to drop out. She is just trying to test you to get you off the scene. You don't have to go through with this, She is my mother, not yours. "

"Definitely," I replied firmly. "What's a little caning if it means I can continue to be with you?" We kissed and headed for the car.

Her father opened the door when we arrived and greeted his daughter warmly. He then shook my hand and said. " Up before the Memsaab are we young Ben?"

I nodded my assent and he continued, " She is in her office. Good luck young man."

We walked into the study and greeted Marjorie Hobbs, Sarah's mother. She was sitting imperiously behind a large oak desk. She looked surprised to see me but, once again, she first ran a critical eye over her daughter before saying, "Darling, you look lovely but it really is about time you got a more grown up hairstyle. We shall take care of that today."

"Whatever you say Mummy," Sarah replied without much enthusiasm

Mrs Hobbs nodded and smiled serenely before turning to me and saying, "Benjamin, how lovely to see you again. I see your hair has grown somewhat."

"Yes Mrs Hobbs," I replied, "must be something in the water."

Sarah's mother frowned and said, "Don't try to be funny, young man! You came here with my daughter last weekend and deliberately tried to deceive me. You obviously knew that I would never condone my daughter associating with a shambolic hippy who cannot be bothered to get a proper haircut." Her voice rose as she berated me but retained a certain coldness.

" I was just trying to live up to your expectations," I responded.

She slammed her hand onto the desk and commanded me to be quiet.

" Don't interrupt me Benjamin," she said calmly and coldly. " I know the Headmaster of your old school and he has assured me that you have a long record of this type of deception. Is that correct?"

I struggled to think what old Thrasher Harris might have said about me so I just nodded.

"Speak up, Benjamin. Have you dishonestly tried to avoid having a proper haircut before?" Marjorie Hobbs said with no small degree of irritation. I glanced at Sarah who was trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Yes, Mrs Hobbs," I said.

" And what was the punishment when you where caught out?"

"Usually the cane," I replied.

"Yes! The cane followed by an escorted trip to the barbers for a proper haircut?" she inquired, well knowing the answer.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Yes what?" Sarah's mother continued raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, Mrs Hobbs," I replied.

" And tell me Benjamin, how many strokes of the cane did you get?"

"Three, Mrs Hobbs."

"Three?" she said incredulously. "Surely that was for the first offence. Mr Harris assured me that you were a serial offender and that he regularly gave you six of the best. Is that true.?"

"Yes Ma'am." I conceded.

"Good! Then that is where we shall start, but first Sarah and I have an appointment with Mavis, my hairdresser. You will drive us there and wait until we are finished after which we will pay a visit to Mr Taylor, the village barber to get you tidied up. Then we can deal with your punishment."

She rose and left the room, leaving me and Sarah smiling at each other. Sarah had noticed my emerging erection and began to giggle. We were interrupted by her mother shouting that we should both come immediately.

Mavis's hairdressing salon was an old village establishment. It had faded net curtains in the window preventing anyone from looking in. Inside was a riot of pink: pink sinks, pink hairdryers, pink wallpaper and pink gowns. An elderly lady, who was clearly Mavis greeted Marjorie and Sarah while directing me and Sarah's father to some waiting chairs. He had brought a newspaper to read but I had nothing to do but look around at the alien environment. The strong chemical smell of perming lotions mingled with the sweet sickly perfume of hairspray and shampoo. In the background, I heard the constant droning of hairdryers. Sarah and her mother had been quickly dispatched to the washing sink and Sarah was the first to return to Mavis with her wet hair wrapped in a towel. The old woman smiled as she removed the towel and said, "so Miss Hobbs, your mother said you wanted something more mature."

Sarah slowly replied, " Yes, I suppose so."

"Then we need to go shorter, don't you agree?"

"Well not too short please," Sarah said nervously.

"You just leave that to me dear," Mavis said as she tied Sarah's hair in a pony tail which she promptly chopped of with a long pair of scissors and threw to the floor, She continued to hack large chunks of Sarah's blonde highlighted hair revealing the tops of her ears and leaving just a couple of inches in top. I found myself staring at the clumps of dirty blonde hair covering the floor which caused an unexpected swelling in my trousers. Sarah noticed me staring in the mirror and smiled weakly. Mavis pulled over a trolley and began to wind small curlers into Sarah's hair. The chemical smell of perming lotion got stronger. I was fascinated by the process and ignored Sarah's father when he tried to point out something in the paper about the cricket. Eventually, Sarah's head was completely covered in rows of tightly wound curlers and she was wrapped in a towel again and sent to sit under the pink hood of a hairdryer.

Mrs Hobbs was next in the chair and her already short hair was also quickly wrapped in small curlers but only on the top of her head. "I'll just do a set and a trim, Mrs Hobbs," said Mavis. "The perm is holding well."

"Yes very well, Mavis. Nice and short at the back and sides, please."

Mrs Hobbs was also put under a hairdryer next to Sarah. I noticed that Sarah appeared rather hot and flushed. I was surprised therefore when Mavis released Sarah's mother after fifteen minutes, leaving Sarah to continue to cook.

Mavis removed the curlers from Mrs Hobbs' hair and teased out the small curls on the top of her head. She took a small pair of scissors an judiciously snipped away at the cap of curls, occasionally taking a comb and backcombing a section into place. When she was satisfied, she took a set of electric clippers out of a drawer and forced Mrs Hobbs head down to her chest before pushing the clippers high up towards the crown of curls. I was amazed at how much hair fell, leaving just a strip of stubble just a quarter of an inch long. Mavis continued relentlessly until Mrs Hobbs hair was reduced to stubble all the way around her head. Mavis then took an open razor and shaved a line above Marjorie's ears and high up her neck.

"There. Is that short enough Mrs Hobbs?" Mavis asked. Sarah's mother looked in the mirror and said, " That's perfect Mavis."

As I watched her being heavily sprayed with hair lacquer I realised that I had become fully aroused again and was looking forward to seeing Sarah's turn in the chair. Mavis released a very flushed looking Sarah from the hairdryer and took her to the sink to remove the curlers, wash out the perming lotion and apply neutralising solution. Mrs Hobbs stood up from the styling chair to allow her relieved daughter to sit down. However, she made no attempt to move away because she was clearly intent on supervising. Mavis removed the towel from Sarah's head to expose the a mass of tight curls all over her head and said, "Same as your mother is it dear?"

"A bit shorter, I think Mavis," boomed Mrs Hobbs, before Sarah could respond.

"Please Mummy, not too short." Sarah exclaimed.

"Quiet girl! You will do as I say or else. Carry on please Mavis."

I watched with horrified fascination as Mavis unpicked the small curls all over Sarah's head and proceed to snip and tease away on the top of her head. When she was satisfied she turned on the clippers and pushed Sarah's head down so that she could shave away the hair on the back and sides of her head. There was no more than one eighth of a inch left behind as the small curls fell to the floor. Mavis looked to Mrs Hobbs, who nodded her assent and Mavis continued. My cock sprang to life again. The shearing continued high above Sarah's ears and all the way around until she had a ring of short stubble capped by a mop of curls. The were no longer any blonde highlights so Sarah's natural brown colour was now dominant. It's the same colour as her pubes, I thought. I fact she looked like she had a pubic bush on top of her head. Obviously, I was not the only one to notice this as Mrs Hobbs then instructed, "shorter on the top please Mavis and shave it a bit higher above her ears."

Mavis set to work and soon small brown curls rained down onto the pink cape. She then took the open razor and shaved a line high across Sarah's neck and above her ears. After a liberal dousing with hairspray, the gown was removed and Sarah stood. She smiled weakly and thanked Mavis. Her mother beamed. Sarah looked towards me and I saw the hint of a tear in her eye before she spotted the bulge in my trousers. Unfortunately her mother noticed it too and tutted loudly.

"Albert! Benjamin! Pay Mavis now," she snapped. "We have another engagement."

I did not have time to feel uncomfortable about being spotted with an erection or being told to pay for my girlfriend's haircut because we were soon out of the shop and marching swiftly towards a red and white stripped sign in the distance. Sarah's mother arrived at the door first and held it open to admit her husband. I hesitated on the pavement, but received a firm rebuke.

"Don't make it worse on yourself Benjamin. You already in enough trouble." I entered, followed by Sarah.

The inside reminded me of the old-fashioned barber shops of my youth: brown linoleum floor, a battered porcelain and leather chair facing an old china sink below a chipped mirror with another mirror on the opposite wall. A row of chairs were lined along the wall behind the barber chair and Sarah moved to take a seat so I joined her.

"Good morning, Mr Taylor," Mrs Hobbs said to an elderly gent who was seated in the barber chair.

" Good morning Mrs Hobbs. Good morning Albert. I've not seen you for a while."

" No indeed," said Sarah's mother, sharply. " I hope you have got plenty of time on your hands this morning " She pushed her husband towards the barber chair.

" The usual Albert?" asked the old barber.

"Yes please, Ted. Not too much off the top."

They both laughed at what was clearly an old joke. Sarah's father was almost bald on top with a straggly ring of thick grey hair around the sides and at the back. It had obviously been some time since it was cut because it hung heavily over his ears and collar. Sarah watched intently as her father's neck was wrapped in a paper strip and he was engulfed in a large white cape. She squeezed my hand tightly and rested her head on my shoulder. I sat stiffly in the chair watching the scene unfold. Sarah's mother hovered behind the barber giving last minute instructions before taking a seat and sitting bolt upright with her hands folded in her lap and a thin smile on her lips. Sarah gripped my hand tighter as the old electric clippers sprang to life, as whispered in my ear, "Bzzzz."

I sat watching in horror as the old barber stripped all the hair from her father's head leaving just the faintest residue of grey stubble. I was amazed at how much hair fell onto the floor and in less than three minutes it was over. There was a loud silence as the clippers were switched off and hung on the hook below the sink. The barber then turned to Sarah's mother and held up the razor with a quizzical look. Marjorie Hobbs nodded firmly and Mr Taylor sharpened the razor on a leather strop before running a tap in the sink and mixing some shaving foam in a mug. When he was satisfied he brushed shaving foam over the top of Albert Hobbs' ears, across his neck and onto to top of his head. Slowly and meticulously he removed the shaving foam with the razor. The rasping of the razor made Sarah squeeze my hand again and lasciviously whispered into my ear, "Mmmmm." My cock twitched and I ran my hand up the back of her stubble shorn head.

" You can stop that Benjamin and get ready to get in that chair," snapped Sarah's mother. I turned to see Sarah's father receive a dusting of powder before he stood up, thanked the barber, and passed his hand up the back of his nearly bald head. The barber shook out the cape causing clumps of grey hair to fall to the floor and he held it open, inviting me to the chair. I instinctively ran a hand through my long mane and considered heading for the door. At that moment, I felt Sarah's finger jabbing me in the ribs and point insistently to the chair. Before I knew what I had done I was sitting in the barber chair staring at my startled reflection in the mirror.

"I don't think we have seen you here before young man," chuckled the old barber, " but it doesn't look as if many other barbers have seen you either." He wrapped a white paper strip around my neck and threw the white cape over me. I could still see Albert's grey hairs sticking to it.

"This is Benjamin, Mr Taylor," chirped Sarah's mother. " He is seeing our daughter but, as you can see, he is badly in need of a haircut."

" Yes, I can see that Mrs Hobbs," replied the barber thoughtfully. "What's it to be, young man?"

I was about to blurt out a well rehearsed ' just a light trim, please', when Sarah's mother cut in and said, "Give him a good short back and sides Ted. Very short at the back and sides and a nice short fringe."

12