Mummy is Very Fussy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, " I thought. "She is giving me a little boys cut." I looked at my reflection and saw Sarah grinning her approval. Ted pumped up the chair and set to work quickly causing most of the length of my hair to hit the cape in less than a minute as he rapidly clicked a large pair of shears over a comb. He brushed my hair forwards and snipped straight across my fringe high up my forehead causing a curtain of hair to fall in front of my eyes. Then he took a pair of thinning shears and hacked large clumps of hair close to my scalp. The old clippers were switched on and my head bent forwards. I felt the cold vibrating blades climbing high up my neck. More hair fell onto my shoulders and down the cape. My head was roughly pushed to the left and the clippers were moved high above my right ear. The left ear followed and the clippers fell silent. I stared in disbelief at my reflection. I thought I could see the ten year old me staring back. My ears stuck out and the skin above them looked bare.

"Is that short enough for you Mrs Hobbs?", the old barber asked.

Without missing a beat the reply came, " No, I think you can go a bit shorter, Ted."

I looked into the mirror in amazement. It was not Sarah's mother who had replied but Sarah, who was now grinning back at me with a look of utter delight. Her mother nodded her approval. The clippers fired up again and fifteen minutes later I had been even more severely clippered, razor shaved high above my hairline, slathered with hair cream and combed into a sharp parting. In a state of shock, I climbed down from the chair and stared at Sarah. She giggled excitedly and said "You look lovely."

"It will do for a while," interjected Sarah's mother. "Now lets get back home for the rest of today's agenda."

I could not help seeing the slight damp patch on the front of Sarah's skirt and thought about her soaking wet curly bush which was now matched by her head. I felt slightly better and for some reason found myself thinking of Marjorie Hobbs' hairy mound being exhibited in front of me as she wielded the cane. My cock twitched.

As I drove us back to Sarah's parents house, I could feel the small hairs itching down the back of my shirt. Sarah was sitting in the back and ran her fingernails up my bald nape. Her mother sat in the front and informed me that she would be in charge of my regular haircuts from now on and that any attempts at deception would be severely punished. Sarah's father read the paper. When we arrived at the house Mrs Hobbs went straight to her study. Albert retired to the garden shed and Sarah and I shared a long kiss.

"Thanks for getting me an extra clippering," I whispered sarcastically.

"Oh that's OK," she smiled, " I was enjoying seeing you get your hair cut so much that I didn't want it to end. In any case, Mummy would have ordered it to be shorter if I hadn't. What do you think of my hair?"

I stared at the bouffant cap of curls above her shaved sides and nape and said, jokingly, "it looks like your pubic bush."

"Not any more it doesn't," she replied mysteriously. However, before I had a chance to ask what she meant we were summoned into the study.

Marjorie Hobbs sat at her desk across which was a long cane. Marjorie was dressed only in her underwear and her ample breasts stuck out from her sensible black bra. She made us both stand in front of the desk.

"Benjamin, we have already discussed your punishment. I have decided to increase it to nine for your display of wanton lewdness at the hairdressers. Take all of your clothes off and stand over by that chair." I hesitated but she stood up and lifted the cane from the table. She was wearing black stockings and suspenders with a quite sexy pair of panties over the top. I gasped at the long tufts of dark pubic hair that sprouted out from around the pants. A dark triangle of hair spread from below her navel to the tops of her stockings. It was a veritable forest. She led me to the chair and stood while I undressed. Sarah smirked and her mother snapped. "You can wipe that smile off you face young lady. You will be getting a spanking straight after this for your insolence at hairdressers."

Sarah looked contrite.

I stood naked behind the chair trying unsuccessfully to hide my erection. Mrs Hobbs took my cock in her hand and gave it a sharp tap with the top of her cane. I yelped and my excitement subsided. The cane was tapped on the seat making it clear that I should bend over and grip the sides, displaying my backside to the room. Mrs Hobbs walked in front of me giving just a faint scent of her hairy cunt. She explained that I was being punished for being deceitful and that if I wished to continue seeing her daughter, I would have to live up to her standards. She gave a few practise swishes and then took her stance behind me: left hand on hip, right hand wielding the cane.

The first stroke swished through the air and cracked across my naked buttocks. "One," I wheezed with a sharp intake of breath. Two and three followed quickly and I gasped as the pain spread. By the fourth stoke I was groaning out loud and the fifth and the sixth made me howl loudly and wriggle in an attempt to spread the pain. Marjorie Hobbs appeared in front of me and smiled sweetly. "Of course, it's not just me that you have tried to deceive by refusing to get your hair cut. Did you ever think of my poor daughter who obviously prefers you with a proper short haircut. Don't you dear?"

"Yes Mummy," Sarah said sweetly.

" I sure you noticed her input in the barbershop this morning and it's obvious to me that you have been deceiving her too."

I groaned as I shuffled, trying to keep my mind off the pain.

"I'm glad you agree, Benjamin, and I think it's only fair that Sarah gets to punish you too." She offered the cane to Sarah who grinned widely.

Take off you blouse dear for a better swing. Sarah complied and proceeded to administer three more stinging stokes across my swollen buttocks. I was told to stand up and put my hands on my head.

Mrs Hobbs turned to Sarah and said, " Sarah, you know I will not tolerate you talking back to me the way you did at the hairdressers. You have earned a sound spanking. Take off the rest of your clothes and come over here."

Sarah undressed slowly but as she dropped her skirt I was aware that something was wrong. She took off her stockings and suspenders and slowly dropped her pants. Her cunt was completely hairless. Her puffy labial lips pouted and dribbled with droplets of liquid. She turned defiantly to her mother, who had sat down on the chair, and walked across to her side. Her mother's face turned purple with rage.

"Why have you deliberately defied me young lady and removed your pubic hair again?"

"Well Mummy it gets so smelly with all of Benjamin's spunk leaking out all the time that I thought it would be more hygienic to get rid of it. I know you don't like uncleanliness."

Mrs Hobbs dragged Sarah over her knee and gave her a ferocious spanking that turned each buttock deep red. She then made her stand in the corner with her hands on her head. My cock had sprung to attention again as I watched my girlfriend getting a sound spanking, but she ignored it.

" Did you put her up to this?" she demanded.

"No Ma'am, " I replied. "I love women with hairy bushes." To emphasis the point, I glanced down at her hairy crotch and smiled broadly. She blushed and turned on her heel.

"Sarah, how many strokes did you get last time?"

"Six Mummy."

"So do you think it fair that you get more now?"

"If you say so Mummy."

"Then get over this chair!"

Sarah's mother turned to me and indicated that I could lower my hands. She then removed her pants so that I could get a full view of her lustrous hairy bush. My erection throbbed and the tip of my cock dribbled. I salivated at the thought of burying my face in that bush. I glanced at Sarah, who was in position over the chair. She smiled but then grimaced and exhaled sharply with a loud "One."

Her mother wound her arm back again in a long lazy arc before letting loose another swishing stroke followed by a loud crack. "Two," Sarah grunted through clenched teeth. The third came rapidly down and resulted in a small scream of "Ow. Three." The fourth, fifth and sixth cracked home sharply causing Sarah to cry out and begin to sob. "Six. Please Mummy no more. I won't disobey you again." It had no effect and Mrs Hobbs let loose with a volley of three more.

Mrs Hobbs stopped and walked slowly round to face her sobbing daughter. "You told me that last time. You are a liar, a nasty and disobedient little slut and you obviously did not learn your lesson the last time we were here. This time you will learn that I will not put up with you shaving off the essence of your femininity. You have not only disobeyed me but you have disregarded Benjamin's wishes, just because it's too much effort to shower more frequently. You will get three more but I will ask Benjamin to give them to you. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mummy," Sarah whispered. I walked over and took the cane from her mother. Sarah looked at my erection and smiled while silently mouthing the words, " I love you."

I took up my position behind the prostrate girl and used the tip of the cane to spread her legs more so that I could see her hairless arsehole and shaved labia. Mrs Hobbs instructed me 'make them sting' and I let loose with a hard stroke. Sarah howled but eventually she grunted "Ten." I applied the next one with equal force aiming to fill in a gap between two existing welts. Sarah wriggled, groaned and whispered, "Eleven." I leant into the last one with full force aiming for the spot between the top of her legs and her buttocks. "Twelve," she gasped and fell forwards. I was about to put an arm around her when her mother said, "hands on head and face to the corner young lady."

Sarah shuffled over to the corner and waited. I handed the cane back to Mrs Hobbs and she eyed my erection. " We need to do something about that but first you will show your gratitude to me for your punishment." She sat on the sofa and pushed me down in front of her hairy pussy. I noticed that it had become slick with moisture. I pushed my whole face in and struck out frantically with my tongue. In no time, Mrs Hobbs was moaning and writhing before being struck by an orgasmic wave and squirting into my dripping face. She instructed me to stand in front of her and took my engorged and dripping cock in her hand giving it several long up and down strokes before settling her lips over the end and sucking. I did not last long and came into her mouth in long spurts which she swallowed effortlessly.

She then stood up, picked up her clothes and the cane and walked to the door. "You can go and sort your make-up now Sarah. I am going for a lie down. I hope you will both stay for tea at four."

Sarah and I embraced and she ran her fingers over the ridged welts on my buttocks. I gently felt hers which were still radiating heat.

"Sorry about the pubes," she said, "but they will grow back."

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"I couldn't let you have all the fun," she replied. "Now I would rather like some of that gratitude that my mother got, if you can bring yourself to lick this bald cunt."

12