Mummy Knows Best

Story Info
Christina's mummy has a hairbrush which feminizes tomboys.
4.4k words
3.66
39.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

*All characters are 18 years or over*

Stephanie's daughter Christina trudged into the house, her boots muddy, her face dirty, her body smelling of sweat, her overalls stinking of hovercar oil.

'Christina!' Stephanie scolded. 'What boy would date a girl smelling like a car repair shop.'

Christina just marched up the stairs. 'The sort of boy who'd date a girl *working* in a car repair shop,' Christina grunted. 'And it's Chris!'

'Working!?' Stephanie yelped.

Christina barked to their home's central AI:

'Anima! Play "Hot Stuff for My Tomboy"!'

'Gladly, Chris,' echoed Anima's tinny, feminine voice as the smashing drums, ripping guitar, and indecent lyrics drowned Stephanie's protests.

Christina slammed her bedroom door. Stephanie flopped onto the living room sofa. What had Stephanie done to deserve a tomboy? If Christina were trans - if she were a boy - her behaviour would be acceptable. That's how it was for Stephanie. Stephanie's daddy worried she was an effeminate boy - but gladly she was just a good, feminine girl.

But Christina was a girl. Stephanie often wondered whether a rogue time-traveller from the Department of Inter-temporal Affairs had swapped her baby with one of those awful shrews from the 20th and 21st centuries. In the 26th century, men had been men and women had been women for as long as Stephanie, and her grandma, and her grandma's grandma's grandma's grandma could remember. Men manned the space stations, dug the energy mines, harvested the AI synapse fields, and the female employment rate was 14% throughout the free world. (And most of that percentage was the manly part of lesbian marriages.) The wifey stayed home while the hubby worked.

Her hubby... That's started it, her husband... passing...

That's when Christina, her darling docile girl, became the nineteen-year-old, oil-reeking, trouser-wearing tomboy she was today. Without her father's spanks and scolds to check her, Christina's whims overpowered Stephanie. Stephanie blubbered into the couch's arm rest, when she heard a -

DING DONG!

Anima's drone flew down to Stephanie's face and showed her who was at the door. The delivery man!

Christina's whims *had* overpowered Stephanie, but not anymore.

**

Stephanie treated the box as if it were her grandma's wedding dress. It was a small box with a picture of hairbrush on the front. It looked just like the packaging of any other high-tech comb. But big colourful words boasted its powers:

'Dr Champak Kumar's Wünder-Comb'

'Tames Tangles and Tomboys!'

On the back of the box was a before and after photo of a big-bottomed, buxom girl in her twenties. In the before photo, the girl scowled and was dressed in a rude T-shirt and ripped jeans. In the after, she was smiling and wearing the most darling dress. Stephanie imagined Christina wearing that yellow, floral dress, and almost swooned.

Stephanie held the hairbrush in one hand, the manual in the other. The manual's first twenty pages were 'Addressed to Fathers' and used big, complicated phrases like, 'behavioural adjustments pursuing socially and personally optimal femininity' and 'subliminal conditioning in concert with positive and negative reinforcement'.

Thank God, the manual's last five pages were 'For Mum'. The pages were light pink and decorated with flowers. They were written in short sentences and short words. How swell!

It read:

'It seems your daughter is a bit of a menace. Don't worry. Buying my Wünder-Comb is the right first step. My daughter used to be a menace. Against my and her mummy's wishes, our darling daughter Nadia went to college.'

Stephanie gasped.

'I spent six months making my first Comb. I didn't eat, I didn't sleep, I barely left my lab. I just wanted to save my girl. I finished the Comb just before Nadia's first law exam. I told her I finally accepted her decision to be a lawyer. And then I told her that when I was in college, studying to be a gynopsychobiologist (that's an expert on women's brains), my mother would comb my hair before exams for luck. I told Nadia that, as her father, I would comb her hair for luck. (I bet you can see where this is going!)'

Stephanie giggled. 'Oh, yes, I can Dr Kumar!'

'I brushed her hair and brushed away all her studies and ambitions. When I was done, I asked if she wanted to be lawyer. And you know what Nadia said? She said, "Oh, no, daddy! I want to marry Benny, and keep his house, and cook his meals!" So, I ordered her, as her father, to fail tomorrow's test. And Nadia, my cute, precious, *tamed* girl, failed with all her heart. She doodled flowers and puppies on test and answered every question with poems about Benny. Don't you wish your daughter could be so sweet?'

'Oh, yes, Dr Kumar!' yipped Stephanie. 'Oh, yes-'

Christina's bedroom door swung open. Rock music avalanched down the stairs. Christina came running through the entryway.

'Where do you think you're going at this hour!?' yelled Stephanie.

'To see Hassan,' grunted Christina.

'Hassan?'

Christina ordered Anima to kill the music and fetch her a beer. 'Hassan! My boss at the car repair shop. I'm asking him out.' She drank the beer in one gulp. 'Only boy - only person - who respects me. Says I'm his best mechanic.' She glared at her mother. 'Wish me luck. Or don't.' Christina went to the bathroom.

A boy! Christina was finally showing interest in boys! She wasn't so far gone. But then the joyous butterflies in Stephanie's chest tumbled down dead. Christina was going to ask *him* out!? A girl working was blasphemy, but a girl making the first move was - well - it was the death of romance! Stephanie speeded through the manual's remaining pages.

When Christina came back to the living room, heading for the door, Stephanie said, 'Christina! I can't stop you. But - oh, dear - but going to a boy with your hair in a mess! Work where you like, wear what you like, but as your mummy, you must let me comb your hair!'

Christina's hand froze on the doorhandle.

'And if I let you, you'll stop going on about my life? You won't fucking call me Christina no more?'

'Yes... just please, sit down on the sofa.'

Christina sat. Stephanie asked Anima for a mirror. A drone hovered in front of Christina and showed a high-def video of her face.

Stephanie started combing Christina's hair. Christina would grunt or yelp whenever one of her many, many tangles was pulled. Half a minute in, Stephanie turned on the hairbrush to setting No. 1.

'What the fuck!' said Christina.

'Oh, it's just a little vibration, you scaredy cat,' said Stephanie. 'Just a scalp massage.'

Actually, it was a personality massage. As the hairbrush thrummed, it played relaxing music, laced with powerful subliminal messages. Stephanie didn't understand how it worked, but who was she, a housewife, to doubt the advice of a gynopsych... a jinobyebye... a doctor for girl's brains.

Stephanie examined Christina's face in the drone's video display. Christina's eyelids drooped, her lips parted, and her head sagged.

Still combing, Stephanie said, 'There, won't Hassan find this so much better?'

'So... much... better...' Christina sleepily repeated.

Stephanie remembered Dr Kumar's words in the manual:

'Five minutes in, your girl's mind should be open. Remember: her disobedience and disrespect are not your fault; her obedience and respect are your right and her duty. You have raised her and given her so much. Respecting you and doing what you tell her is both shows her thankfulness - and is good for her. So, don't feel guilty about guiding your girl's thoughts. A daughter who doesn't respect and obey her parents needs her parents to think for her.'

Stephanie followed the manual's next directions.

'Mummy knows best,' said Stephanie.

'Mummy... knows... what...?' Christina's eyes flickered

'Relax, sweetie. Just listen to the music and feel the comb thrum over your head'

Christina's eyes drooped even lower than before.

Stephanie continued, 'You know I will love you no matter what, sweetie.'

A drowsy smile rose on Christina's face.

'Even when you insult me, refuse to listen to me... swear at me... I love you.'

Christina's smile faded. Her eyes watered with more than sleepiness.

'I love you. You can be entirely open and vulnerable with me. I won't hurt you. I love you too much.'

Christina's breaths grew deeper and just a tad faster. Her cheeks grew deep red. Stephanie knew what Christina was feeling, the same feeling Stephanie had when she asked her hubby for her first spanking: the terror and bliss of letting someone you love take complete control.

'Why do you yell at me, sweetie?'

'Keep... telling me... to be girly...'

'Aren't you a girl?'

'Yeah, but... not girly... wanna be... mechanic...'

'Why?'

''Cause... 'cause... daddy was... mechanic.'

Stephanie couldn't withhold her 'aww'. Deep down her daughter wasn't a tomboy. She was like any other girl who loves her daddy. Maybe her love had gotten a bit silly, but Stephanie would soon fix that.

'Do you think daddy would like you being a mechanic? Do you think daddy would like you disobeying and disrespecting your mummy?'

Christina gulped. '... No...'

'Good girls obey and respect their mummies and daddies, because good girls don't always know what's good for them. You're nineteen. If you were a boy, then I'd trust you make your own choices. But you're just a girl, my girl. I want what's best for you, and you must believe I know what's best for you. Mummy knows best, doesn't she?'

'Mummy... knows... best...' Christina couldn't keep down her big wide smile.

'But for that belief to matter, you must do as you are told. It doesn't matter if what I say sounds silly, or pointless, or even if you really, really don't want to do it. I know what you need better than you do. Will you do as I say?'

'I... will do... as you say...'

'Then say: I respect and obey mummy.'

'I... respect and... obey mummy...'

'Keep repeating until I tell you stop.'

'I respect... and obey... mummy... I respect... and obey mummy...'

Stephanie turned off the comb. The vibrations stopped, the music stopped, and the subliminal messages stopped holding open the doors of Christina's mind. Christina's eyes fluttered wide open, fully awake. Her voice faltered. Her mantra stopped. Her eyes squinted, puzzled. Then she remembered that mummy said to keep repeating until she told her to stop.

'I respect and obey mummy. I respect and obey mummy. I respect and obey mummy.' She arched her neck back to stare dewy-eyed at her mummy standing behind her. 'I respect and obey mummy.' It was true. Her mummy loved her so much, of course she respected her. Mummy only wanted what was best for her, of course she obeyed without question. 'I respect and obey mummy.'

Stephanie grinned down at her daughter. Stephanie went to the kitchen and put a kettle on for tea. Stephanie said nothing as her daughter followed her like a puppy, always repeating, 'I respect and obey mummy. I respect and obey mummy.' Stephanie poured herself a cup, plopped an almond finger on the saucer, and sat herself down on the living room sofa.

Sipping slowly, ever so slowly on her tea, dipping and nibbling on her almond finger, Stephanie listened to the music of daughter repeating those sweet words: 'I respect and obey mummy.'

Stephanie would feel guilty for enjoying this so much, but Dr Kumar had said:

'The pleasure you get from your daughter's mantra may make you feel a bit wicked. Don't worry. There is no need for guilt. You are NOT smiling at her defeat. In fact, your daughter is giving you the sweetest, purest pleasure a daughter can give her parent. She is telling you, "You were right".'

Stephanie drank her cup dry and swallowed the last crumb of her almond finger before she said, 'Stop.'

'I respect and obey mummy. I respect and... Thanks, mummy.' Christina blushed. 'Need anything else, mummy? I'll do anything you tell me to'

Dr Kumar had written:

'Before we start the 2nd and 3rd stages, we can have a very fun time indeed. Now you can indulge in having an obedient daughter, and she can indulge in being an obedient daughter. If you're drawing a blank on all the fun things you can do, here's list of some of games and pranks I played with my daughter, and which my customers have played with theirs...'

Stephanie said to Christina, 'I need only one thing: I need an obedient daughter.' Stephanie looked all over the room. 'Hmm, I can't seem to find her?'

Christina hesitated, confused, before pointing to herself. 'I'm your obedient daughter, mummy.'

'You're my obedient daughter? I seem to remember you being very disobedient.' Before Christina's hurt frown could grow too large, Stephanie continued, 'You're going have to show how obedient you can be. If I tell you to do something, what will you do?'

'I'll obey.'

'If I tell you to do something silly, what will you do?'

'I'll obey!'

'If I tell you to do something you really, really, don't want to do, something that you'd rather jump into an icy lake buck-naked than do, what will you do?'

Christina was buoyant, a smile radiating from her face. 'I'll obey! I'll jump in a lake if you tell me!'

'And if I tell you to do something that will get you really hurt, what will you do.'

Christina's face shaded with fear, but her smile shone through. 'You'd never do that!'

Stephanie clapped. 'Because...'

They said together: 'Mummy knows best!'

The obedience games began.

'Stand up,' said Stephanie.

Christina stood in front of her mummy.

Stephanie browsed through the commands that Dr Kumar had listed.

'Hmm, ooh, that looks fun. Get me a big bottle of soda from the fridge. Do it like one of those robot maids.'

Christina, massive grin on her face, made jerking steps to the kitchen. 'I am mummy's maid-droid. Obeying mummy is my purpose,' she said, trying and failing to keep her giddy glee out of her robot voice. 'I must get mummy soda.'

She marched back into the living room with the soda. 'Here is mummy's soda.' Christina stood stiff and upright, eyes staring dead ahead - except for all the times she glanced down to see her mummy's grin. 'Christina-bot hopes she has been helpful.'

Stephanie giggled. 'Christina-bot has been very helpful and very, very obedient, but I think my human daughter can be even more obedient.'

Christina relaxed her muscles. She was about to hand the soda to mummy, when Stephanie said, 'No, no, sweetie, I want you to shake that soda like a maraca. And I want you to spin around and shake your tail-feather.'

Christina obeyed with a happy heart. She shook, shook, shook that bottle as she stuck out her bottom and shook, shook, shook it, spinning around on the spot. Stephanie told Anima to play some feisty Latin rhythms for her daughter. Stephanie clapped to the rhythm and cheered on her daughter as the beat infected Christina's body. Christina giggled as she danced, as she shook the bottle and her bottom. It was so silly, but she felt so safe being silly for mummy.

When the track ended, Christina was panting. She hadn't noticed how much of a sweat she'd worked up.

Stephanie clapped for her little performer. 'Why don't you open that soda to cool down?'

Christina eyed the soda, the soda she'd been shaking for five minutes. 'But it'd all shoot out...'

'Then you'd better not spray your mummy.'

Christina realised what her mummy was asking. Another chance to show how obedient she was! She twisted open the bottle top quickly, the soda hissing from the gaps, foaming out, before it erupted in a strawberry sweet soda explosion. Christina squealed and giggled as the soda covered her face and soaked through her overalls. When the jet died to a trickle, her mummy was still laughing, holding in her stomach as she chuckled at what a silly girl her daughter was being. Christina was so proud of herself.

Stephanie's chuckles subsided and she wiped her eyes dry. 'Ha, ha... ha... well that was a sight... now...' She looked over Dr Kumar's list of commands. 'Well, why don't you strip out of those wet and dirty clothes.'

Christina obeyed, kicking off her boots, sliding out of her overalls, unbuttoning her shirt. Her bra and panties fell to the floor.

Stephanie admired her daughters swelling breasts, her big booty, her thick thighs - all her feminine charms wasted in those mannish clothes. Hassan was a very lucky boy to be getting Christina, especially after Stephanie was done with her.

'Dogs are the most obedient pet,' said Stephanie, 'so why don't you be my cute little dog?'

Christina fell to her hands and knees. 'Woof! Woof! Yip!' She crawled to her mummy, ready to be the best dog imaginable.

'Roll over.'

Christina rolled over, bearing her naked belly for her mummy's belly rubs. 'Ruff! Grr... Woof!'

Stephanie said, 'Sit... Good girl.' She picked up Christina's panties. 'Fetch!' She tossed them into the entryway.

Christina bounded out on all fours and bounded back with her panties between her teeth. Stephanie didn't take the panties. She said, 'Beg!'

Christina rose to her knees, her 'paws' just below her panty-biting mouth.

'Good girl,' said Stephanie, before telling her daughter to wait just there.

Christina did not move while her mummy went to the kitchen. She didn't spit out the panties either, despite smelling of sweat and cream soda.

When Stephanie came back, she took the panties and dangled an almond finger in front of Christina's lips. 'A sweet treat for a sweet puppy.'

Christina bit the almond finger, and half fell to the carpet. Christina hunched down and ate the sweet treat off the floor. She shook her bottom in glee.

'Good girl! Stand up and be my good *human* girl.'

Christina stood, hopping from foot to foot, too filled with pride and happiness to keep still. Her smile faltered when she saw mummy's serious face.

'You've obeyed very, very well, sweetie,' said Stephanie. 'You've done some silly things, but now... it's time to do something you might not want to do.'

Stephanie remembered Dr Kumar's words:

'"But my daughter's obedient! She's better now. Why spank her!?" I hear you say. I know, I know. But it's one thing to obey, another to like it. Even after leaving college, I found my daughter reading textbooks. She knew it was wrong, but she loved studying too much to stop herself. So, I improved my hairbrush. The second set of subliminal messages makes the natural effect of spanking on a girl's mind even stronger. Now whenever my daughter even sees a law textbook, her nose crinkles in disgust. Don't worry: your daughter won't hate you for making her hate her silly pleasures. Even now, my daughter thanks me for saving her.'

'But I'm obedient,' said Christina. 'I'm better now! I don't need a spanking.'

Stephanie pierced Christina with her disappointed eyes. 'Are you disrespecting my judgement?'

'No, I'm...' Christina stopped herself, took a deep breath, before continuing: 'I respect and obey mummy. Mummy knows best. If you say I need spanking, I'll... get a spanking.'

'Good girl,' said Stephanie, shimmying to the middle of the couch. She patted her lap.

Christina crawled over Stephanie's lap, and hid her face in the arm rest.

Stephanie switched the hairbrush to the setting No. 2. The music was harsher, the subliminal messages attuned to enhance memory and sensation. 'When I say, "You were a naughty girl for X", you will say: "Sorry, mummy, for X." Also, and this is very important, you will remember, as vividly as you can, a time where you did X. Can you do that for me?'

'Yes, mummy,' she said into the couch.

'Good... You were a very naughty girl for wearing overalls.'

'Sorry, mummy, for wearing overalls - OW!'

12