Mummy Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie smacked her daughter's bottom with the back of the hairbrush as hard as she could. 'Keep the memory in your mind, keep repeating.'

'AH! Sorry - OW! - mummy, for - OW! wearing overalls.'

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

'You were a very naughty girl for getting a job.'

'Sorry - OW! mummy - SUGAR! - for getting - AH! a job'

And on it went. Stephanie smacked her daughter's bottom for every tomboy travesty she'd committed, from playing rock music to playing football with the boys. Stephanie knew her daughter was a menace, but when you list everything out...

When Stephanie had smacked that naughty bottom for perhaps the 400th time, she turned off the brush. She stroked her daughter's hair.

'Good girl,' she said as Christina blubbered. 'Do you want to put your clothes back on?'

'Yeah...' Christina glared at her overalls, those ugly, dirty things. She picked them up and the fabric was rough, and itchy, and heavy. 'Yuck!' Christina dropped the overalls like a dead mouse.

The subliminal messages had done their work. She would never wear overalls again, not because she feared a bottom-beating, but because:

'Those are the ickiest, most awful, most uncomfortable clothes in the whole world,' Christina said. 'I don't want to wear them!'

'Don't mechanics need overalls?'

'I... don't,' said Christina. 'I don't want to be a mechanic! It makes me tired and smelly and sore. I don't want to!' Christina was smiling. 'I don't want a job!'

She knelt in front her mummy. 'Thank you! I don't want to do any of those boyish things anymore!'

'Aren't you glad I spanked you?' said Stephanie. 'Remember: mummy knows best.' She stroked her daughter's cheek. 'You may not want to be a mechanic... but do you want to be a housewife?'

'I...' Christina was too ashamed to finish.

'Be honest with mummy.'

'I... not right now. But I'll get used to it, I know it.'

Dr Kumar had written:

'Now your daughter does what she's told and hates what she should. But a good girl is not made of obedience and hate. A girl must love what she must do. My daughter, frankly, never loved cooking. She hated it. When I told her to learn, she did, because she is an obedient girl. She hated it, nevertheless. She hated cooking so much, became bored so easily, frustrated so quickly, that every meal turned to disaster. And so, I made the third setting for my Comb. Now, a day where my daughter doesn't make a big feast for her family is a miserable day for her. Your girl will certainly thank you for this stage.'

Stephanie said to Christina, 'I know you'll love being a housewife.' She turned the hairbrush to setting No. 3. 'Sit on the couch.'

Christina obeyed, squealing as her burning bum touched the seat.

'Spread your legs.'

Christina spread her legs as wide as she could.

Stephanie pushed the hairbrush's thrumming handle into Christina's pussy. Christina moaned as the subliminal messages made every inch of skin sensitive and horny as her clit.

'Follow me.'

Eyes stilled rolled back in her head, Christina let her mummy lead her to the bathroom. Stephanie ordered her daughter to shower, to use all the sweet-smelling soaps and shampoos. When Christina came out, her skin smelt of lavender and her hair was smoother than it had been in months.

Christina was panting, moaning, leaking with arousal when Stephanie handed her some lipstick.

'Imagine, every morning, making yourself beautiful for your husband.'

Christina squeaked, almost coming, but the thrumming died down before she could climax - the vibrations always pushed her to the edge, before pulling her back. She started applying the red lipstick, a wobbly circle on her lips, wobbly both from arousal and having never done this before.

'Why don't we get you into some very feminine clothes? Does that sound nice?'

'Oh, God, yes!' Anything would sound nice to Christina.

In her bedroom, Stephanie gave Christina an old blouse and skirt - the clothes she wore when her hubby smooched her for the first time. At Christina's age, Stephanie was much less endowed. Christina's breasts strained against the blouse, fitting only when the top three buttons were undone. The miniskirt barely covered her daughter's bulging bum. If she bent even slightly, she flashed her panties.

'Don't you feel sexy?'

'So... mmm, sexy.' Christina kneaded her breasts as the hairbrush enflamed her pussy.

And for an hour, then two hours, then three, Stephanie listed out all things a girl should love - cooking, cleaning, agreeing with your husband, and on and on. Christina's horny head drank down every word, every image of domestic bliss, till she could be brought to brink of orgasm by the very thought of polishing her man's shoes.

When Stephanie, breathless with recounting all the things she had done for her hubby, had exhausted her list, she pulled the brush from her daughter's pussy. Christina was delirious, panting, mindless with arousal and denied climax.

'Finish yourself off,' said Stephanie.

Christina's hands shot down her skirt and came with a single touch. As Christina writhed on the bed, groaning and convulsing under the orgasm crashing down on her, Stephanie washed the hairbrush in the sink and packed it away.

Stephanie sat down beside her jelly-muscled daughter and pulled her up, Christina's head resting on her mummy's shoulder.

'About Hassan-'

'Hassan... mmm... Ask him out...'

'No!' Stephanie took a deep breath. 'No... We're going to make him ask you out.'

Stephanie told her daughter exactly how to win over a boy. Christina was going to go to the car repair shop as usual, but dolled up like she was now, with a big plate of cookies she'd bake tonight. (Nearest way to a man's heart is his stomach... and a little lower.) Then - and this was very important - Christina would make an absolute fool of herself. Get oil all over blouse, cry over a broken nail, ask Hassan to help her with the most basic tasks.

'But, mummy, I'm Hassan's top mechanic. Won't he stop liking me if I mess his shop up?'

'As a mechanic, yes. He'll hate you as a mechanic.' Stephanie stroked her daughter's worried head. 'But as a girl? Why, you'll be adorable! All you're doing is exciting Hassan's manly urge to protect a silly, helpless girl like you.'

Christina's eyes brightened. 'You're so smart, mummy! Why didn't I listen to you sooner?'

Stephanie grinned at her daughter. 'Because you were too busy thinking for yourself. You didn't let mummy think for you.'

Christina chirped, 'But now I know-

They sung together:

'Mummy knows best!'

12