Mummy Made Me

Story Info
A mother with a crush on her son can't control herself.
1.8k words
4.18
72.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-morning whenever Lucas managed to drag himself out of bed. With a loud groan and a deep sigh, he stood up and walked to the bathroom on the other side of the hall. "Damn bladder" he muttered to himself as he walked. After taking a long, and very much needed piss, Lucas decided to take a shower to waken him up.

Five minutes later, Lucas was towelling himself dry. As he stood up he caught a glimpse of himself in the bathroom mirror, "not bad, if I do say so myself" he said, grinning at his refection. Lucas was rather small for his 19 years of age at 5"2, but he made up for it by regular trips to the gym giving him well toned biceps and a smooth stomach. He had been called handsome by many girls at school, and had light brown hair with dark brown-black eyes.

After he had finished drying himself, Lucas threw his towels and clothes into the washing basket and went back to his room to get dressed before getting some food.

After heading downstairs, Lucas walked into the kitchen. "Lucas! Good morning, dear" Mum shouted, practically bouncing from her seat to fling her arms around me in a hug. "Woah, uh...good morning Mum, could you uh, let go now." Lucas asked, taken aback at his Mum's energy.

"Oh right, sorry dear" Mum said, looking sheepish. Assuring her it was ok; Lucas started to get himself a bowl of cereal. He sat down at the table, sitting opposite his Mum, who was playing with her phone, and started thinking to himself "What is up with her? She has been way more affectionate lately. I wonder if she had changed her diet or something and is just feeling better than usual." As Lucas was staring off into space think about what could be making his Mum act so oddly, she was staring at him lost in her own thoughts.

"For Fucks sake Claire, he's your son. Get your head out of the gutter, just because you haven't had any in years doesn't mean you can want your own son. Even if he is handsome, and sexy, and cute and..." Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Claire got up and went to the fridge to get a drink of juice. "You want anything?" she asked "Lucas?"

"Huh, uhhh no, no I'm fine thanks." Lucas replied being broken from his thoughts to look over at his Mum. Claire was a small woman at 5"0; she had bright blue eyes, with a gleaming smile, blonde hair that went down to the small of her back. She has a nice pair of 32DD tits that were perky and little sagging, and had a nice firm butt from her three trips to the gym a week. "Dude, what the fuck, she's your mum, stop looking so dam closely." Lucas thought to himself, ashamed at himself for staring.

"So dear, what's the plan today?"

"Nothing planned Mum. Why what's up?"

"I was planning on going to the health shop if you wanna come?" Claire asked looking at her son again.

"Okay. Sure why not?" Lucas replied a smile on his face as he stared at his Mum again.

Three hours later Lucas and Claire were looking at all the herbs and remedies and teas sitting on the shelves of the health store. Lucas got bored rather quickly and just stood watching his mother go around in circles getting all she wanted. "I don't think she needs any of these, she has energy to burn" He thought to himself, a grin on his face.

Finally after another ten minutes, Claire had finally found everything she wanted and had walked up to the cashier. "Hello miss" The cashier, an elderly woman said, "would you like one of our free samples."

"Oh, yes please." Claire answered, "What do they do?"

The cashier smiled back "It makes you more energetic, puts a fire in your belly, awakens a passion for life...and that's £23.96 please"

Claire, a bit confused about the choice of words the old woman used, ate the sample, payed for her items and walked over to Lucas.

"Ready to go?" He asked, more than ready to leave this boring place/ "Yup, come on, I'll make us some pancakes for lunch when we get some" Claire said smiling at him. Lucas loved her home made pancakes.

On the drive home Claire got really flushed and had started to squirm in her seat "That stuff lit a fire alright, but not in my belly! God my pussy aches, I need to cum badly." She thought to herself, her breathing getting ragged and uneven. "Hey Mum, you alright? You look kinda hot" Lucas asked, worried about her flushed face.

"I'm alright dear, but I think I need to lie down for a while before I make lunch alright?" She said quickly, trying to keep her voice steady.

"Yeah, sure Mum, that's fine"

Nothing more was said during the drive, and when they got home Claire bolted up the stairs before Lucas could say anything else.

"God, I haven't felt this horny in ages. I need to cum." Claire said, as she started to rum her clit with her fingers.

A few hours later Lucas was sitting downstairs watching some TV when he heard his mother calling "L-Lucas, can you c-come up here, please?" "Is she alright? Her voice was kinda shaky." He thought as he started going up to his Mum's room.

When he reached the door he walked in and froze on the spot. There was his sexy mother, lying naked on the bed, her body glistening with sweat, her hair plastered to her body. Her little pink nipples were standing straight up and her hand was furiously rubbing her pussy, mostly blocking it from view. "Mum?" he managed to say, unable to take his eyes off the sexy sight that lay sprawled out before him

Getting up and walking over to him, never letting go of her dripping pussy "Lucas, please, I know it's wrong but please, I need your help." She stopped right in front of him, with his hard cock squished between the twp. of them. "Please, I need you to make me cum." She said whispering into his ear.

Letting out a loud groan Lucas said "B-but your my mum."

"I know, baby, I know it's wrong. But that free sample has set my pussy on fire; I have been masturbating this whole time and still haven't came. Please?" Not waiting for an answer, Claire leaded forward and kissed Lucas and shifter her hips so his dick was pushing against her crotch.

Lucas was shocked, and just stood there. After a few seconds he started to return the kiss and soon mother and son were have a battle with their tongues, darting back and forward from mouth to mouth, exploring each other. Claire had unbuttoned and removed his shirt.

Finally both mum and son broke the kiss to catch their breath. "Oh mum you are fucking beautiful." Lucas said as his eyes took in every inch of her body. "Thank you baby, you are not so bad yourself." She said in a sexy, sultry voice "Not let me see this hard cock of yours." She reached down and pulled his trousers and pants to the floor. His 5" dick sprang up and slapped against her thigh. "Mmmm beautiful." Taking his cock in her hand and giving it a few pumps made Lucas let out a whimper "Oh god Mum. That feels amazing." He groaned out, his voice full of arousal.

Taking him by the cock Claire led her son over to her bed and lay down. She spread her legs as far as she could, and stared up at him. He stared back. "There will be time to play later; right now I need you to fuck me!" She said breathlessly. "Later? Did I just tell him this will happen again?" She quickly thought before Lucas replied "Right." He moved up right beside her and lined his dick up with her pussy. "Ready Mum?" he asked, making sure she wanted this. Claire closed her eyes and nodded.

In one swift motion he pushed his entire length into her. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCK!" Claire cried out "Oh baby, oh fuck, Lucas that feels amazing." She started saying over and over, lost in her ecstasy. "Mum your pussy is so tight, it feels fucking incredible" Lucas moaned, loving the feeling of her hot, wet pussy wrapped around his throbbing cock.

Slowly he started fucking her, building up a steady rhythm. Every time he thrust in, Claire pushed her hips up to meet him, causing her clit to rub against him. After a few minutes of fucking, Lucas bent down and took one of his mother's nipples into his mouth and sucked for all he was worth. "Oh b-baby, Mommy loves it when you s-suck her tits, yeah that's it, suck your Mummy's nipples you dirty boy." She cried out, surprising herself with the dirty talk.

"Mum I'm...I'm close Mummy" Lucas groaned out, starting to build up speed with each thrust. "Yeah, just like that, I'm getting close too baby, just a little more." The room was filled with moans of pleasure and the slapping of Lucas' balls against his mother's pussy.

With a deep, guttural growl, Lucas cried out "God Mummy, I'm coming!" The feeling of his hot cum spraying inside her and the spasms of his dick sent Claire over the edge. Her pussy started contracting as her fluids gushed out like a hose. "FFFFUUUUCCCCKKK YEAHHHHHHHH!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

After both of them had stopped Cumming, Lucas rolled off of his sexy mother and lay down beside her on the bed. "That was...amazing." He panted out, he was exhausted. "I know dear, I've never came so hard in my life, holy fuck." She said, with a content sigh.

"Wait, really?" Lucas asked, feeling proud he did that good

"Yes dear, I can't wait for next time." She said, turning to look at him.

"Next time?" Lucas, shocked turned to look his Mummy in the eye.

"That felt so good, baby; there is no way it's not happening again...as long as you want it to that is." She said, realising he may not want to keep having sex with his mother.

"Of course I do Mum, I love you." He said pulling her into a hug.

"I love you so much baby." She answered, feeling giddy like a school girl. She started kissing him all over his face and chest. "Ready to go again?" She asked, full of energy and excitement

"Anytime yo-"Lucas started to say before he was interrupted by his stomachs loud growling "Well maybe after we get those pancakes you promised."

They both started laughing before getting up to go get some lunch. Neither of them got dressed, there was no point. The clothes would be back off again in half an hour anyway.

Lucas and Claire fucked like rabbits for years, before eventually Claire got pregnant, so they decided to move far away and start a life with just the two of them and the beautiful baby.