Mummy wants More Cock

Story Info
Mona was hooked on her son's stallion cock.
1.4k words
4.22
22.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the next chapter in this series. I thank the readers for their comments on the first story. They were largely negative, but did not discourage me from writing more. In real life, I am a published author, and a veteran of writing courses where I have learned that the best way to critique writing is to say something nice first before launching into your criticism. Also, I couldn't help but notice that the most biting criticism was given anonymously.

o0o

It is the morning after and Mona is just waking up...

Mona wants more cock!

The day after Valentine's Day Mona woke up alone in her bed. She was groggy and as she opened her eyes, she felt a dull throbbing between her legs "Oh my God!" She said out loud, "I am so swollen!"

Mona's pussy felt as if it had been tortured. Marcus, her 18 year old son, hung like a stallion, had fucked his Mama's super tight pussy with utter abandon.

His magnificent, thick and hard rod had pounded into her countless times over the last 24 hours.

She slowly raised her body off the bed and stood up. Walking stiff and bow-legged to the bathroom on legs that felt like jelly, Mona sat on the toilet, head in her hands, she thought about what had happened. Reaching down between her legs to wipe herself, her labia was crusty with dried semen.Further inside she was dripping wet, aroused, ready for more cock. "What is going on?" She said out loud.

"What is going on" said a familiar deep voice, "Is that you are getting the fucking you need and deserve."

It was her son Marcus. She looked up and gasped. He stood in the bathroom, all 6 foot seven of him, his long thick cock was rock hard, extending straight out from his shaved balls like a flag on a pole. There was a smile on his face.

"Oh my God, Marcus. You really are hung like a stallion."

Marcus looked at his petite mother. Just 36 years old, barely five feet, she reminded him of a brunette Dolly Parton with her huge 38DD breasts that were still perky and firm. Best of all, her tits ended in puffy pink areolae and big nipples that made him even harder just looking at them. And then there was her gorgeous tiny tight hairless pussy that stretched to take all of him inside.

"I'm ready for you Mummy."

"Oh no, I am too swollen and sore. I'm going back to bed."

Mona lifted herself off the toilet seat. Her son lunged forward and caught her by the shoulders. Before she knew what was happening, Marcus had turned her around so that she faced the large bathroom mirror. Her huge breasts and diamond hard nipples reflected back at her. She felt the mushroom tip of his beautiful, thick hard cock pushing doggy style into her welcoming wet and engorged pussy. The sensation was so natural and it felt so right that she was helpless to resist. Slowly, she felt herself filled with pulsating cock as he rammed into her tightness. It was wonderful. Mona started to moan.

"Look at yourself in the mirror", he said as he reached around and grabbed one of her erect nipples squeezing it hard. Mona felt her clit responding. She shrieked as Marcus thrust further into her, possessing her, fucking her hard.

Cupping a pendulous breast in each of his hands and pinching her erect nipples he said.

"I just love watching your full tits swing up and down as I drill into you deeper and harder."

"Watch your face Mummy as you come over again and feel me filling you up inside and the warmth of my seed dribbling down your legs and onto the floor."

"Yes my son it is stunning to watch us fucking."

And it truly was beautiful seeing Marcus' eight inch long cock, thick and extraordinarily hard, penetrate her slowly and deliberately, pull out and then pummel back, inch by wonderful inch until Mona could feel his heavy and saturated balls slapping her swollen outer lips. Her cries grew louder and louder.

"No" she wanted to scream. "This is wrong!" But how could something so wrong feel so right?

She felt a deep shudder pierce her body as she climaxed and screamed in ecstasy. "Yyyyyeeessss!"

Almost simultaneously, Marcus convulsed, his stallion cock releasing its heavy load deep inside his Mummy's loving pussy. After a few minutes he pulled out and watched a thick white stream gradually snake down her inner thighs.

"I wonder" he thought to himself, "Is she ovulating?"

o0o

After having so much sex with Marcus, Mona felt more alive than she had in the two years since her husband Lionel was killed. She also felt guilty because she had been raised to think of incest as a sin. Yet she found it impossible to resist her son. Or rather resist his stallion cock.

Mona and and her late husband Lionel fucked daily in the nearly 20 years they were married. Mona had been a petite 16 year old virgin when she married six foot four Lionel. Lionel's sister had hinted to her what she was in for, but Mona, a girl with a strict, sheltered Catholic upbringing, did not really understand what her sister-in-law meant when she joked about the men in her family. She told Mona that after her wedding night Mona would feel like "mushy macaroni" between her legs and she would have trouble walking.

On her wedding night, Lionel deflowered her gently. There had been a twinge and some blood and then he let loose and fucked her hard. He fell in lust with her tight pussy, beautiful breasts and long hard nipples. She transformed from an innocent virgin to a sexy, beautiful woman who exuded sex appeal. It didn't take long before she was used to being thoroughly and regularly fucked. After ten years of marriage they tried swinging and Mona had sex with other men and a couple of women. She also loved to watch Lionel fuck other women and especially how they loved how well he was hung.

With Lionel's encouragement she had her big nipples double pierced, vertical and horizontal. She loved how they looked and was always showing them off by wearing a shelf bra or an underbust/open crotch corset. Eventually the open crotch corset showed off a pierced clit where a gold ring dangled tantalizingly. After Lionel's death, a heartbroken Mona removed her nipple rings and clit piercing and the holes were completely completely grown in.

o0o

Mona tried talk to Marcus countless times about how their behaviour was wrong. But each time she tried to talk about it somehow Mark ended up fucking her. She was helpless to resist him. The way he filled her up with his long thick, hard stallion cock was so deeply arousing and satisfying for her that she found it impossible to turn him away. Night after night, she was filled up, drilled and penetrated by her son.

Over and over like a record playing in her head, Mona kept on wondering how could anything that felt so right be so wrong? Marcus had her in a constant state of constant arousal; her pussy had been wet and swollen for weeks. She had gotten used to this feeling again.

Then one day Mona realized how wonderful she felt. She didn't want to go back to being heartbroken and sad. She didn't want to be crying herself to sleep anymore. Mona looked at herself in the mirror and she knew what she wanted to do.

"So the appointment is confirmed for 5 PM tomorrow great? No, I'm getting both of them done. OK see you tomorrow."

Right after she hung up, Marcus came home. He was studying economics and political science, and hoped to be a lawyer. He dropped his knapsack on the floor, and went to the kitchen where Mona, wearing a corset and heels was busy preparing some salmon and asparagus for their dinner.

Marcus went straight for Mona's nipples, sucking on one and then the other before sticking his tongue into her mouth and kissing her deeply.

Mona said, "Are you busy tomorrow around 5 o'clock?"

"No, what's up?"

"What's up is it is that I am reclaiming my sexuality and sex life. Tomorrow at 5 PM I will have the vertical and horizontal piercings redone in my nipples and my clit hood will also be re-pierced."

"I can't wait to be pierced again." said Mona as she felt Marcus lifting her onto the kitchen island and spreading her legs.

To be continued...