Mummy's Boobies

Story Info
Concern leads to Conquest.
3.9k words
4.03
62.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

The following is a Direct Face-To-Face Conversation between Ritesh and his Mother, Thara.

This Story is completely told as Dialogues, and the Plot is set in India.

I have tried my best to make it as interesting as possible, and I really hope all of you will like the attempt.

Happy Reading!!

*

Ritesh : Mom!! What the...

Thara : Stop shouting, Ritesh... Your Dad is downstairs!!

Ritesh : What The Fuck!!

Thara : Mind Your Language!!

Ritesh : What the hell, Mom!! What is wrong with you?! I cannot believe I am seeing this!!

Thara : This is no big deal, Ritesh... Just calm down!!

Ritesh : Have you lost it?! You are in front of me... Topless... My Own Mother has nothing covering... Shit... I cannot even say it... And you think it is no big deal?! What has got into you, Mom!! I just cannot even look at you...

Thara : You like this?? You like what you are seeing??

Ritesh : Get Out!!

Thara : Shhhh... Lower your voice... Dad will hear!!

Ritesh : What the hell is this!! What are you trying to do... What are you getting me into?? I don't think I... I... I never ever thought something like this would happen in our Family!!

Thara : Shut Up!! Just Shut Up... Stop overreacting, Ritesh... And, don't get your hopes too high, My Son... You are getting nothing... See... I am just... Okay...

Listen... Listen carefully... You are 20, but still in School... Boys of your age are almost getting over with College.

Ritesh : So?? How does that matter!! Nothing explains your... What the hell are you doing in my Room, exposing yourself to me?!

Thara : Look... I don't know, Ritesh... I am sorry if I am putting you under a lot of pressure here... But, I feel you are genuinely in need of some motivation, and... Maybe... I can help!!

Ritesh : You did not have to remove your Kurti, and more, to tell me you can help me!! This was not required!! Honestly, you have only managed to break our...

Thara : I needed to do this... To help you!!

Ritesh : What Nonsense?! How is this going to help me!! Do you have any idea how bad I feel now!! I don't think I can ever face you again!!

Thara : I know... I get it... I was wrong... But... I just wanted to help... I thought it would inspire you to work harder if I told you that you would get lots of this if you were in College... I am sorry I did it all wrong!!

Ritesh : Excuse Me?! What exactly do you mean?? I don't think I want any of this... No Son gets into College to have his Mother in his...

Thara : No No!! Stop!! Ritesh, Stop!! Please...

Ritesh : What??

Thara : That is not what I meant... What I said is... Ritesh... You know... You could hook up with a lot of girls once you are in College... And, you could... You know... Have them like how you have me here... I mean... You do understand... Right?!

Ritesh : Huh...

Thara : Ritesh... Are you listening to me?? Ya... See... Just finish School this year, and join College very soon... It will do you a lot of good... You can get a great job, and...

Ritesh : Really?? You sure??

Thara : Yes, My Son... I have a lot of trust in your abilities... You just need to...

Ritesh : And they would all show me their Tits?!

Thara : Tits?? What the... What?! Oh... Yeah... Yes... Of Course!! I mean, Why Not!! Why wouldn't they... Not All... But... If you Date them...

Ritesh : That would be so cool... I think I really should get into College!!

Thara : Yes... Yes, My Son... You should... I am so glad I could inspire you... I am so glad my plan worked!! Now you know why I did this... Ritesh?? Hello?! Are you here??

Ritesh : And it really would feel good touching their Tits?!

Thara : Oh My... I mean... Yes, Ritesh... You have No Idea!!

Ritesh : Yeah... I have No Idea!!

Thara : I know... I... It would be great!!

Ritesh : How great?! Give me an idea!!

Thara : What is... Very great... Okay... It will be very great!! Trust me!!

Ritesh : How can I be sure??

Thara : Ritesh... You will know all about it, when it is time... Son... Okay...

Ritesh : What if you are lying!!

Thara : I am not lying!! Why would I?! What is the need for me to...

Ritesh : I don't believe you!!

Thara : Come On... You have to... I have never lied to you, before... You don't have a reason to feel I am lying here!!

Ritesh : Do you have proof??

Thara : What proof?? There is no... Look... Get yourself to College first, and then you will get all the proof you need!!

Ritesh : You are just joking!!

Thara : I am serious!!

Ritesh : If you were really serious about it, you would be asking me to try feeling your Tits!!

Thara : Whaa... What?!

Ritesh : Why are you asking me to wait until College to confirm if you were right?? Why can't I just touch your Tits, right now, and find about it, straightaway!!

Thara : You cannot touch me like that... That is so inappropriate!! I am your Mother!!

Ritesh : So... You are telling me that being half-naked in front of your Son is not inappropriate?!

Thara : I did that to help you!!

Ritesh : Stop lying... Please!!

Thara : I am not lying!!

Ritesh : How will I know?! You already lied to me about feeling great when touching a Woman's Tits!! How can I be so sure whether you were really trying to help me today?! What if you are lying about that too!!

Thara : Errr... You really are... No wonder you are still in School... Ritesh!! I am not lying... Arrgghhh... Don't give me that face!! Fine... You can touch my... You can touch me over here!! But... Just touch!! You need to take your hands off me, immediately!! Okay?! You get that??

Ritesh : Yes, Mom... Yes!! Totally!!

Thara : Fine... Let me just lock the Door to your Room, and make sure your Dad cannot come anywhere close to seeing us!!

Ritesh : Oh Shitt!! It was not locked all this while?! What if he had seen us!! What if he had seen what you were doing!!

Thara : Just touch me quickly, and get over with it... Fast!!

Ritesh : I think we should do it in the Bathroom... Not here!!

Thara : Why?? I don't think that is required... I have already locked the Door!!

Ritesh : Have you forgotten about your Daughter on the other side of the wall you see there?? She will hear us!!

Thara : Hear What?? What are you saying?? See... I am not moving from here!! Do what you want from your Bedroom... And... Make it fast!!

Ritesh : Don't worry, Mom... I am doing all this to avoid the risks!! Let us get inside the Bathroom!! We are anyway only taking a couple of extra steps!! Let us Stay Safe!!

Thara : What are you even... What do you have in your mind?! I don't understand!!

Ritesh : Oh... Just... Come On, Mom!!

Thara : Don't pull me like that... Ritesh!! Why are you locking the Bathroom Door, as well!!

Ritesh : It's fine, Mom... Just Relax!!

Thara : Whoa... Whoaa!! Hold On... Why on earth are you taking your Pants off?!

Ritesh : You don't want to see my Cock??

Thara : Your Cock?? You mean your... No!! No!! Why would I?!

Ritesh : How are we going to find out whether the girls would like me, unless you see my Cock?? They should be ready to Date me before they show me their Tits, and it is only then that I can touch them... You do...

Thara : Enough... Enough... Slow Down!! Ritesh... That is just not needed... You don't have to show me anything... My opinion won't matter... Look at me... I am saying that in a good way... You have got some of this all wrong... But... You will soon understand... You will figure it out!! The girls would love you!! And... Let me tell you one thing... It has got nothing to do with what you have inside your Pants!! So, do not think too much about it!! I hope I have not given you any wrong impressions...

Ritesh : You can still tell me if mine looks good or not!!

Thara : You are really... See... Keep your hands away from the Zipper!! I am not here to say anything about it!! So, don't even think about doing anything you shouldn't be doing... Okay?! Phew... Why don't you just quickly have a feel of my... This... And let me get back to the Kitchen!!

Ritesh : Why are you in such a hurry now?? You did not sound so busy when you came into my Room!!

Thara : My Dear Ritesh... Don't waste my... I mean... We don't have a lot of time... Your Dad is Home... Let us not make this situation very awkward, and give him reasons to get suspicious.

Ritesh : Why are you talking like I am to be blamed for this!! You got yourself into this!! You started this!!

Thara : You just won't understand... What the... Ohhhh.... Shitt!! Aahhhhh...

Ritesh : You like it?? I am doing well?!

Thara : Ritesh!! Stop!! Stop it, you...

Ritesh : How do you feel??

Thara : You cannot... Hhmm... I only allowed you to touch me!! You are now... Mauling... Ahhhh... You are hurting me...

Ritesh : You still like it... Don't You??

Thara : Stop groping me!! Leave me... Aaahhhhh!! You cannot force yourselves onto me like this!! I don't want to kiss you... What is the...

Ritesh : Tell me you like it, Mom!!

Thara : Leave me... Please...

Ritesh : Not Now...

Thara : What are you even trying to do!! Milk me?! Go away... You are scaring me... Ohh... This hurts!! Ahh... This is so disgusting...

Ritesh : I don't think so... You are liking it!!

Thara : I am not liking this, Ritesh!!

Ritesh : Fine... Let me do it better!!

Thara : Oh No... Don't you... Damn... Ahhhhh... This is so wrong... Fuck!! Shit!! This feels so good!! I Always loved having my Tits abused!!

Ritesh : Tits?!

Thara : Boobs!! Breast!!

Ritesh : Hehehe... You Naughty Slut!!

Thara : What?! What did you just call me??

Ritesh : I called you a slut... Mom!!

Thara : Don't you dare say another word!! You have crossed all limits!!

Ritesh : I crossed limits?! I?! Hahahaha... You are so funny!!

Thara : Don't make me angry!!

Ritesh : Shut Up Slut!!

Thara : I am your Mother... Keep that in mind!!

Ritesh : I know!!

Thara : What do you know?!

Ritesh : Well... I know you are My Slut Mother... Or... Should I say, I know you are My Slut, Mother!!

Thara : Shut your dirty mouth... You Bastard!!

Ritesh : I am actually being kind to you... Understand that... Slut!!

Thara : I am going to kill you!! Ahhhh... Noo...

Ritesh : Hahaha!! I should be humiliating you here... Like, ruthlessly... You have done enough to deserve that and more... Lol!! You shamelessly walk into your Son's room, with nothing over your Upper Body, looking nothing less than a Whore, and you say that you need to be respected for being my Mother!! Let me give you some advise, Mom... Just say out loud that you need a good pounding, when you crave for one... You don't have to talk about Child Welfare, before you spread your legs!!

Thara : What on... Ohh... You will suffer... You bloody... Fuck You!!

Ritesh : Yeah?? Hehe... Really??

Thara : Yes!! Ooo...

Ritesh : Then... How about we do it?? How about I fuck you for real??

Thara : Stop It!! This is no more one of your silly mischiefs!!

Ritesh : Haha!!

Thara : Leave me!! Let me go!!

Ritesh : Hahahaha!!

Thara : Take your hands off me!!

Ritesh : Lol!!

Thara : I need to go!! Don't touch me... We are done... Hey... Not there!! You just cannot put your hands in there... Move!! Let me open the Door... I need to go!!

Ritesh : You are going nowhere!!

Thara : Don't make me scream!! Your Dad is downstairs!! He will hear me, and he will come looking, and he will finish you!!

Ritesh : Fine... Go ahead!! Try your luck... Scream!! Let him come looking, let him break himself in, and let him find us here!! However... I don't think that is going to work out like you think it will... Because, I will tell him how you tricked me into playing with your Tits!! Maybe, I will not even have to... My Dad is smart enough... He will clearly understand what must have happened, when he sees you Topless in the Bathroom with me!! I mean... He must already be knowing how big a slut you really are!!

Thara : Son of A Bitch!! You are going to pay for this!! I promise you that!! I will make you pay for this!!

Ritesh : Stroke My Rod!!

Thara : What?? What is that?? What did you just say!!

Ritesh : Lol!! Stop trying to use that no good brain of yours, and pull my penis out, and start playing with it!! Make Me Cum, Bitch!!

Thara : In your dreams!! Bastard!!

Ritesh : I am already living the dream!! So... Start Stroking, Slut!!

Thara : Get Lost!! No... Nooo!! Don't!! Leave Me!! I am not going to do it for you!! I will not!! Your Pant stays there!!

Ritesh : Hehehe... Cool... Let me Make You Cum!!

Thara : Let go off me... Worthless Piece of...

Ritesh : Okay... I will just continue with giving your Tits more love!!

Thara : You better don't... Take your... Ufff... Shitt... Ahhhh... Fuckkk!!

Ritesh : Hahahaha!!

Thara : Noo... Please... Don't do this, Ritesh!! Don't hurt me... Shitt!! Don't... It Hurts... Now... Do not pinch me there... It hurts!! Stop... Why can't you... Ritesh... Stop plucking my Nipples out... You are really only hurting me!!

Ritesh : Yeah?? I am hurting you?!

Thara : Yes!! Badly... Yes... Stop It!!

Ritesh : How about I do something a little more pleasing?! I mean... Hehehe... See...

Thara : Ahhhhh... Please... Please!! Ahhhhhh!!

Ritesh : Hahahaha!! Lol!!

Thara : Ohhh Fucckkkk!! Stop!! Not that... Not again... You are going to pull it out, otherwise!! Oooo... I think I am bleeding!! Stooppp!! This is hurting me... Ritesh... I swear... This is not like what you think it is!! I really wasn't trying to seduce you!! Please... I don't want this!! You are really hurting me!! I cannot bear the pain anymore... Ooohhhhhh.... I am going to cry!! I mean it!! Stop It, Ritesh!! I am your Mother!! Don't forget that!! I am bleeding!! Please... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Noo... Oh No!! Look at what you have done!! I Hate You!! Bastard!!

Ritesh : Ohh... Shit!! I am... Mom... I am sorry... I am sorry, Mom!! I really did not expect...

Thara : Just Stop It... And... Let me go... I am begging you!!

Ritesh : Mom... I... Look... You cannot walk out like this!! Your Tits look so sour and red!! And, you have nothing on to shield them!! Can I give you a T-Shirt of mine?! I can give you what I am wearing right now!! Cover yourself from here itself!!

Thara : Nooo... That is fine!! I will manage... Please don't hurt me more...

Ritesh : I don't want to... I only want to make it easy for you... I was only trying to give you... I... It was pleasure I... Mom... Let me help you... Let me give you a wash... Please... Mom... How can I make you feel better??

Thara : Just Stop It!! I am going... What the... Why won't the Door open?! Let Me Out!!

Ritesh : Can I suck your Tits?!

Thara : What??

Ritesh : Mom... Can I suck your Boobs... Please... I will be gentle!!

Thara : No Way!! You Cannot...

Ritesh : I do it quite well... I have sucked quite a few Tankers... I would do you a lot of good... Lot more good... Hehe... You will love it!! I assure you that... I am really good with such things!! You will forget all the pain!!

Thara : Stop... Ritesh... Nonsense... You cannot talk such things to your Mother!!

Ritesh : You always say I can tell you whatever I want, as long as I am telling you the truth...

Thara : But... Argghhh... This is not the time to talk... And also... You are not telling the truth this time!! Look... Your fantasies don't... See... I am in no mood for your jokes now... Just let me go!!

Ritesh : Hahaha... I am not joking, You Dumb Stupid Female... Lol!! You have no clue regarding what I am... I think I should give you a better picture!! I may never get another chance with you!!

Thara : What is... What are you?? I am now afraid of you!! Leave Me... Please!!

Ritesh : Why?? Did I really hurt you?!

Thara : Yes!! You Did!!

Ritesh : But... You wanted it... You enjoyed it...

Thara : No!! Noooo!! I feel so violated!!

Ritesh : How can you say that?? You would have been prepared for it!! You must have expected this to happen!! That is a given!! You cannot claim innocence!! You cannot cry foul!!

Thara : What... I... What I was... No!! I don't... I don't think this is what I had expected!! I was not hoping for any of this!!

Ritesh : What else were you hoping for, then?? What were you really trying to do?? You thought that you could exhibit yourself in front of me, give me a lecture, and walk out of the Room... Like nothing ever happened?? Yeah?! You felt it was going to be that simple??

Thara : I...

Ritesh : Or... Have you too started seeing me as somebody not fully normal?! You felt my Odd Disorders would force me to remain a silent observer, as you please yourself per plan, in front of me, and tease me, like they do in some of the Movies?! Ya?? Was that the case, Mom?!

Thara : Ritesh... Don't say that... You have no right to... I have never considered you a weak person... You know that!!

Ritesh : Then... What exactly did you want?? What was this about... Wait There!! I won't let you out, until you tell me the truth!!

Thara : I am really sorry... It was a mistake!! I should not have done it... I should not have let things reach here... I am really sorry... Please... Just let me go!!

Ritesh : A mistake?! It was a mistake?? You said you were helping me!!

Thara : I... Yeah... I was helping you...

Ritesh : Really?!

Thara : Ahhhhh... You are hurting me!! I feel so bruised, already!!

Ritesh : I know... I am not blind!! So tell me... Tell me the truth if you don't want me to hurt you more... You weren't here to help... Am I Right?!

Thara : I was just angry and upset!!

Ritesh : At Me?! What did I do??

Thara : Not You!!

Ritesh : Then?! Whom??

Thara : Your Dad!!

Ritesh : Why??

Thara : It was...

Ritesh : What happened?? Tell Me... Mom!!

Thara : I saw your Dad ogling at your Elder Sister's Cleavage, as she was helping me clean the Living Room!! I felt so bad... For your Sister... And... For Myself!! He was being really cheap... I even noticed him rub over his... You know... A couple of times... I just felt so broken... I never expected it from him... He always made me feel like... I just could not believe he was doing that to his Daughter, in front of his Wife... I was just lost... And... Then... I don't know what got into me... But... I Wanted...

Ritesh : Revenge!!

Thara : Yes!!

Ritesh : So... This was just that... What happened between us was all about you getting back at him!! I see it now... That is why you very boldly made a move... You were not worried about getting caught... Because... You wanted to get caught... You could not confront Dad when he lusted for My Sister... You wanted to, but after teaching him a lesson!!

Thara : I am sorry...

Ritesh : This was never like you wanted to help your Son... Hhmm... Thanks, Mom!!

Thara : Ritesh... I am sorry... I really want to help you, and I always will... I want to see you succeed in life...

Ritesh : Why don't you begin with helping me become a better man??

Thara : I will... It is my duty... But... Not Like This!!

Ritesh : What if this is the only kind of help I want?!

Thara : Do you even realize the... Ohhh Shitt... Leave Me... Stop torturing me... Please!! I don't want this!!

Ritesh : Okay... You want something more soothing?! No Problem!! Aaha... Right... Let me give you something that would make your Revenge more hot!! How about I just give your Nipples some oral affection, right away... Yeahh... Like this... Imagine Dad seeing me do this to you!!

Thara : No!! Just... Stay Away from... Ohh... Wow!! Ohhhh... Boy!! Ooooo...

Ritesh : Hehehe... Yeah... So this is it... This is what you really like!! I completely forgot I did not have to wait for your permission, all this time... Hehe... I should have simply kissed your Tits!!

Thara : Fuck!! Oh Yes!! Fucking Yes!! Do It!! Suck Suck Suck!!

12