Mums And Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Monica, are you happy I arranged for the four of us to be here?" Sharon asks.

Mum finally finds her voice and says, "Wow, yes. I wasn't sure about it, but I know that Mary loves girls, and she didn't mind when she caught us last week. I had no idea about Lizzie, though."

Sharon says, "Well I've always known that Lizzie is a lesbian, even before she had the idea. She never went on a date with a boy, and always hung out with girls."

Lizzie and I are silent, a little embarrassed at Sharon's frank talking about us.

"Nap time," Sharon says. "I'll take Monica with me. You two girls can get settled in your bedroom." Lizzie and I get to our feet and walk to our room. On the way, I am amazed at the subtle but irresistible control that Sharon seems to exert over us. I am not complaining. I've never felt more excited and alive.

Lizzie and I crawl into bed and cuddle. I rest my head on her lovely big boobs. We lazily caress each other for a while, and then our hands find each other's mounds and rub gently. With the orgasms we had in the lounge room, we have no urgency. I run my fingers through her silky bush, loving the texture.

We kiss tenderly as our hands slowly and gently stimulate our clits through our mounds. For several minutes, our excitement builds slowly and lovingly. Finally, Lizzie breaks the kiss and gasps with a small orgasm. I rub for a few more seconds, then hold my hand still on her mound.

Lizzie speeds up her rubbing slightly and in a minute I have my gentle cum. We remove our hands and hold each other close and kiss softly. We cuddle and melt into each other, hearing loud moans from our mothers. I imagine that they are 69ing again and I smile. I drift off to sleep in Lizzie's loving arms.

Dinnertime

I wake to the aroma of food. I hear clanking in the kitchen and chattering, so Mum and Sharon must be making dinner. I rouse Lizzie and give her a soft kiss. Lizzie kisses me back then pulls off and smiles.

I'm feeling hungry so I say, "Let's get up for dinner, Lizzie." She rolls out of her side of the bed. We put on knickers and t-shirts and walk out.

"Well hello, girls," Sharon says cheerily. "Have a nice nap?"

"Yes, Mum," Lizzie says. I nod in agreement.

"Well, good. Dinner is almost ready, but I have a surprise for all of you."

"Oh, what is that," I ask.

"One minute," she says as she goes into the bedroom and comes back with four packages. "Okay ladies, take down your knickers and put these inside you and pull them back up.

She opens the packages and in each is a dual vibrator, the long part for inside our pussies and a short clit vibrator. Mum says, "Oh, wow, I've always wanted to try one of those."

"Well now's your chance. Let me turn them all on, lowest speed, inside only for now." She does that and hands one to each of us before putting hers inside her. I see that Sharon has thoughtfully labelled each box with our name.

"Oh, Mum, this feels fantastic," Lizzie says.

Sharon says, "Well, sit at the table, dinner's ready."

I say, "Oh, these will be running during dinner? Hot."

We sit and Sharon serves up a lovely smelling stew with rice. I start eating, and then the pressure of sitting with a vibrator inside me is churning me up. I can feel my knickers getting soaked. I look around and the others are squirming too, except for Sharon, who's acting cool.

I finish my plate and scoop more of Sharon's delicious stew onto my plate. I look at Lizzie, and she's having trouble eating, her vibrator sending her waves of pleasure. Sharon notices and says, "If you want to turn it off, you may, for now." Lizzie reaches down and finds the wrong button, turning on her clit vibrator instead.

"Oh, fuck!" she screams, before turning both off. "Whew, that was unexpected. Wow, Mum, you know your toys." Sharon smiles.

We finish dinner and I take our plates and cutlery to the sink. I rinse them off and place them in the dish rack. Sharon asks Mum, "Monica, spread the towels, please." They have evidently discussed a plan.

Sharon refills our wine and takes the glasses to the coffee table. "Let's all sit on the sofa," she orders. We line up on the sofa, sitting on towels. She comes to each of us in turn and sets the inside vibrator to medium speed and the clit vibrator to low speed, doing the same for herself.

"Let's see who can hold out the longest before cumming," she says with a smile. I'm sitting on the end, looking at the others. We are all trying to stay unstimulated but the toys are performing their tasks amazingly. I feel my inside buzzing away and my clit is throbbing under the slow beat.

The relentlessness of the toys is making us hump forward and back. I feel my G spot squeezed against the inside part from the pressure of sitting, which intensifies the vibration. I feel myself climbing toward a climax, and try to avoid it, but not very successfully.

Lizzie is moaning and humping, and in a minute she screams, "Oh fuck, I can't help it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," as she cums. Mum looks at her and follows suit quickly thereafter.

Sharon and I smile at each other, willing the other to cum first so we can win. I curse, "Damn it. Ahhhhhh," as my pussy and clit drive me to a huge orgasm. I let go and hump hard, pressing the vibrator hard against my clit and cum and cum.

Sharon grins and lets herself go, "Mmmm, so good."

Lizzie yanks her toy out, not wanting to fiddle with the off buttons. Mum looks down and turns off her clit vibrator but leaves the inside one running. Sharon and I leave both running, and she turns both up to high speed. I watch her climb up to a massive orgasm. She screams, "Fuck yes, ohhhhhhhhhh."

I find the control to do that on mine and I quickly cum hard again. I leave it for a few seconds before I have to pull it out. Mum and Sharon turn theirs off, and now there is no buzzing, only the heavy panting of us four women.

We come down from our orgasms slowly. Sharon then says, "Ladies, the toys are my presents to you. You can keep them."

"Wow, thanks, Mum," Lizzie replies.

"Yes thank you, Sharon," Mum says.

"Ditto," I say.

Evening Games

Sharon stands and loads the fireplace with the wood that is stacked nearby, crumpling newspaper underneath and placing starter bricks as well. She lights it and within ten minutes, the fire has heated the cosy cottage to a very warm temperature. We take sips from our wine glasses.

Sharon puts on some soft music and we relax for half an hour. We are all still naked. Lizzie and I are sitting on the sofa. I reach my arm around her and lightly fondle her boob. She cups my mound and rubs gently.

Sharon and Mum are sitting in the chairs opposite us, looking at us. Mum says, "You two girls are so gorgeous. I can't help touching myself." She spreads her legs, showing us her pussy, bright pink from its earlier excitement, and then slides a finger inside.

Seeing Mum like that excites me and my fingers find Lizzie's nipple, stroking it and making it hard. She responds by rubbing my mound harder, making my clit spring to attention. "Ah, yes," Mum cries, "that's so sexy," as she starts sliding her finger in and out.

I notice that Sharon has stood and is walking around with her camera, recording a video of us. She zooms in on my playing with Lizzie's nipple, and I pinch it, making her squeal. Sharon then moves down and gets a close-up of Lizzie's hands on my mound. I spread my legs and she slides a finger down over my clit into my pussy, which has gotten wet again. She's also sliding two fingers of her other hand into her own pussy.

Sharon zooms out to get both of us in the frame, then pans around to Mum, who is pinching her nipple now as well. Mum smiles at the camera and begins fingering her pussy slowly. She's getting excited, I can tell, as she's moaning. After a few minutes, she fucks herself in earnest, slapping her hand hard on her mound. Sharon zooms in on that action, capturing her furious fucking.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," Mum yells. She slams her pussy and clit madly, screaming, "Ahhhhhh." She cums for several seconds, then slows and stops. She pulls her fingers out and shows us (and Sharon's phone camera) the juice that is dripping off of them. Sharon zooms out and Mum brings her fingers to her mouth and sensuously licks them off.

Lizzie shouts, "Oh, I'm cumming too. Ahhhhh." Sharon whips around and zooms in to capture Lizzie's mad fingering. I'm feeling excited watching Lizzie and feeling her finger in my pussy, although she's holding it still, concentrating on getting herself off. She cums and also licks her fingers off, Sharon capturing it all.

Lizzie then remembers her finger in me, so she starts fucking me with it. Having watched Mum and Lizzie cum, I'm not far away, and soon I'm moaning and cumming. Sharon has zoomed in on this, of course. After I cum, Lizzie removes her dripping fingers and offers them to me. I hungrily suck them in and taste myself.

Sharon says, "Wow, ladies, this is going to be a hot video to look at later."

Mum stands and takes Sharon's phone from her. "We're not done yet. Girls, move apart and let Sharon sit between you. Sharon, how do you, oh never mind, it's still recording."

Sharon sits between Lizzie and me and Mum is recording us. "Well, girls, do I have to tell you everything?" Mum complains. "Take care of Sharon. Start by playing with her nipples."

Lizzie and I each place a hand on a boob and find her nipples. We stroke them and make them hard before pulling and twisting them. Mum is zooming in with the phone.

I lean down and suck the nipple, then pull out and extend my tongue and lick it, letting Mum get a close-up of my tongue on it. I flick it and Sharon moans. Lizzie then copies my move, and Mum turns the phone to view her licking the other nipple.

Mum pulls back to get all of us again, and we suck Sharon's nipples and lash them hard and fast with our tongues. "Oh, my God, girls, yessss," she whimpers. I slide my hand down to Sharon's pussy only to find that Lizzie has beaten me to it. She moves her hand down and slides two fingers into her mum's pussy, giving me room to rub her clit.

Sharon humps her hips up into our hands, demanding stronger contact. We comply, with Lizzie sliding and twisting her fingers inside while I find her clit with my finger and press hard and rock. Mum is now getting a close-up of this action.

Sharon is moaning steadily and loudly, so Lizzie and I work to get her off. I rub the clit hard and fast and feel Lizzie fuck madly. Meanwhile, we are still licking her nipples. Suddenly she screams, "Fuuuuck!" and her body shakes as she cums.

Lizzie pulls out her fingers and says, "Wow, Mum, look at all of your juice!" My mum zooms in to document it.

"Let me lick it, my sexy daughter," Sharon says. Lizzie takes her fingers up to Sharon's mouth and she devours them.

Mum says, "Wow, this video is going to be wonderful to look at. I'll stop recording now." She sets the phone on the coffee table.

Sharon hugs Lizzie and me, saying, "You girls really made me cum so hard. I love you both."

"It was such a sexy sight," Mum says.

I rest my head on Sharon's big boob and melt into her. I smile at Lizzie who has done the same.

Mum says, "I'm tired now, I'm heading to bed."

"Not without me, you're not," Sharon says with a grin. She leans toward me and kisses me softly. "Good night, Mary, try to get some sleep. And you too, Lizzie, I love you so much."

"Love you, Mum, more than ever," Lizzie replies. Sharon stands shakily and pads off to follow Mum to their bedroom.

Lizzie scoots over next to me and says, "I've never done anything with my mum like that, have you?"

"No, I did watch her with your mum the other day, but I didn't join in."

"I never thought I could do that, but it seemed so natural."

"Yes, I felt that way, too."

"I like you a lot, and you're very sexy. I'd love to see you again."

"I was just about to say the same thing. I'd love that too!"

We smile at each other and cuddle in the glow of the fire and drift off to sleep. I wake and feel cold. The fire has burned out. I rouse Lizzie and we head off to bed.

Sunday Morning

I am dreaming that my pussy is being licked, and I spread my legs to help. Then I realise it's no dream - Lizzie is down there, sucking on my pussy lips and licking them all over. Then she dives her tongue deep inside and I moan.

She pulls her head up and says with a smile, "Good morning, Mary," and dives back in, swirling her tongue in my pussy. I open my legs even wider to give her complete access. She licks deep then pulls out and plants her mouth on my clit, sucking it hard.

She replaces her tongue with two fingers, filling my tight pussy. I gasp as she twists them inside, rubbing my walls. I moan as she flicks my clit. I scream as she licks my clit hard and fast. Her attack has thrown me into a climax faster than I have ever had done to me.

I scream, "Oh, Lizzie, mmmmmm." She sucks and licks my clit even harder, and I shriek as I cum again and again. Finally, I push her head away, saying, "Oh, no more, no more." She raises her head, grins, and then launches herself on top of me, kissing me so I can taste myself from her lips.

I feel her lovely larger boobs press on my tiny ones, and her pussy presses on mine, rubbing. The sensation excites me again. I raise one leg and pull one of her legs under it. "Scoot forward, Lizzie, press your pussy onto mine." She does and we both moan in unison.

I grab her hips and pull her hard into me. "Fuck, me, Lizzie, fuck me hard." She obeys and our moans increase with the heat in our pussies. "Oh, Lizzie, I love how your bush is stimulating my clit." I push up against it, and she rubs her clit on me.

"Ah, I'm cumming," Lizzie yells after a few minutes, and I cum again with her. We thrash our pussies into each other. Our bodies cavort together for another minute before she collapses on me. We pant heavily.

"Well done, girls, that was hot!" Sharon exclaims. She is holding her phone, having recorded us. She taps it and lowers her hand.

I turn my head and smile. "Did you like watching us, Sharon?"

"You know I did, Mary."

"I want to see the video."

"I do too," says Lizzie.

"We can have a movie session after breakfast, okay?"

"Yay!" I shout.

"Just put on robes for breakfast, nothing underneath," Sharon says on the way out.

Lizzie rolls off of me and we lie in bed recovering for a while before going to the loo and showering. We put our robes on and walk to the kitchen. Sharon has rekindled the fire, so it's warm and toasty in the cottage.

"Sit at the table, girls, it's almost ready." Mum brings full coffee mugs to the table and sits. I notice that she and Sharon are also in robes. Sharon brings plates with pancakes over and we all dig in.

Last night's activity has made us all hungry this morning. Nobody's talking but we smile at each other. Sharon makes more pancakes and they disappear quickly. I sip some coffee before I clean up the plates and wash them up.

As I'm in the kitchen, Sharon says, "Monica and Lizzie, why don't you sit on the sofa? Leave room for Mary and me, though." They sit on one half. Sharon turns on the TV and checks some settings, then sets up her phone on a tripod with the camera pointed at the sofa. Finally, she sits on the other end of the sofa. When I'm done, I sit between Sharon and Lizzie.

"Okay, ladies, let's play a game. Place your hands under your thighs." We are all puzzled but follow her instructions. I look at us all in robes. Sharon taps the TV remote, and the first video from last night starts, showing me playing with Lizzie's nipple.

"Now, the game is to hold out as long as you can before you reach into your robe and touch yourself. The winner gets a prize." We are watching Lizzie finger my pussy on the screen. "Oh, Mary, I love your full pussy lips," Sharon says." I feel my nipples harden and my pussy start to get wet, and I see the others squirming on the sofa.

Mum says, "Oh, Lizzie, I love how you finger yourself."

The view is now of Mum pinching her nipple. "Monica, I love how you do that," Lizzie says. "Oh, and your fingering is so hot." I glance at her and see that she's breathing quickly now, and I notice that I am also.

Mum is cumming on screen now, and my hand sneaks out to go under my robe before I remember the game and put it back under my thigh. Sharon notices and smiles. When Mum licks her juice off her fingers on the screen, we all sigh in unison.

Then the image whirls to catch Lizzie cumming. I'm going wild, desperate to touch myself but I resist. Lizzie is squirming madly as well. Sharon says, "Mmmm, Lizzie, you are so gorgeous when you are cumming. Remind me to watch you from now on."

Then it's my turn to cum on screen, and this drives me insane because I remember the feeling of Lizzie's fingers pumping my pussy, which was as dripping as it is now. I'm gurgling like an animal in my excitement. When it shows me licking my juice from Lizzie's fingers, I can almost taste it.

I'm amazed that we have all resisted touching so far. There's a slight break as the on-screen Sharon sits between us two girls. When we play with Sharon's nipples, the real Sharon moans, saying "Oh, I remember you girls on my nipples, making me so hot." The close-ups of the nipples are amazing.

When we lick her nipples, I feel my nipples throb in sympathy. I struggle not to reach up and touch them. This is too much for Mum, however, and I hear her moan. I turn my head and see that she's opened the top of her robe and is pulling her nipples.

Sharon cries, "Oh, God, I remember you girls touching me, ahhhhh." She spreads her legs and thrusts her hand onto her pussy. She rubs it several times before opening it wide and thrusting three fingers into it. I'm so excited seeing Mum and Sharon and the screen, I can't believe my hands are still under my thighs.

I turn and look at Mum, who is still pulling and twisting her nipples, and Lizzie, who has also held out touching. When Sharon cums on screen, the Sharon next to me screams and cums. "Oh, fuck," Mum yells, and I watch her pump her pussy now. When Lizzie says on screen, 'Wow, Mum, look at all of your juice!' Mum shouts and cums.

Mum's cumming sets me off and I can't resist throwing open my robe and sliding a finger into my pussy, spreading juice over my clit, rubbing it and pushing two fingers of the other hand into my soggy pussy. I cum hard and fast.

Sharon stands up, kneels down in front of Lizzie and opens her sexy daughter's robe widely. "Well, done, Lizzie, you won. You get the prize now. Monica, you suck on this nipple and Mary you take the other one."

I try to catch my breath before diving onto Lizzie's boob. Sharon eases her face between Lizzie's legs and licks her pussy lips. "Oh, yum, Lizzie, I will have to eat you lots from now on. Your juice is so delicious."

I concentrate on Lizzie's boob with Mum's face next to me on the other one. Lizzie is moaning loudly from the three mouths on her. With her previous excitement from watching the video and also the three of us fingering ourselves, she's not far from cumming herself.

Soon she shrieks, "Ahhhh, I'm cumming." Her body bucks and humps into her mum's face. We keep licking and she cums and cums before she collapses. We stop licking but keep our mouths on her, sending further waves through her body.

Finally, we relent and pull off. Lizzie is sprawled backward onto the cushions, head rolled back, eyes closed, legs wide open, boobs heaving with her panting. Sharon quickly grabs her phone off of the tripod and gets a shot of her sexy daughter. Mum and I pull away so Sharon has an unobstructed view.

Sharon moves down and takes a close-up of Lizzie's satisfied pussy. Lizzie opens her eyes and notices and smiles. She takes her fingers and spreads her pussy lips wide for her mum's phone to view her pink insides.