Mums And Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look around all the others and I am amazed at how wonderfully erotic we four have been. It's not what most people would ever think of doing, but it seems so right, so natural to me. I smile at Lizzie and I sense that she's feeling the same way.

Sharon says, "I'm going to prepare some things. I guess we can get dressed and pack when we feel like it. No rush, though." She walks into her bedroom.

Mum and Lizzie and I sit and relax on the sofa, drenched in our sweat. I smell the perfume of four dewy pussies wafting through the air. I sip some coffee and sigh. I say, "This was a great idea, Mum. I'm so glad I caught you and Sharon at home last week." We chuckle and Lizzie smiles.

Eventually, we climb off the sofa and go to our bedrooms to dress. I think about having another shower but I'm enjoying the aroma from my masturbation, so I don't. When we are dressed, Lizzie and I sit on the bed and look at each other, thinking in silence.

Lizzie finally says, "I never expected what has happened here."

"But you're not complaining, are you?" I reply.

"No, not at all, but it's a bit much to take in."

"Have we hurt anybody?"

"No, of course not."

"I know what you mean. I guess I was a little more prepared, having seen our mums 69ing at home last week. But I didn't imagine us involved with them. Your mum is so sexy. I love the way she directs us, but in a way that we want."

"Yeah."

"Well, let's pack."

"Okay."

We pack our few things. I smile as I put in Sharon's gift of the vibrator. It will be getting good use from now on.

As we all assemble in the lounge room, Sharon says, "I have more gifts for you all." She hands us each a USB stick, and we all look at them, wondering what's on them. "It has all of the videos that I took of us."

"Oh wow, Sharon, I'm going to watch these next week and cum non-stop," I say.

"Watch them with your mum, Mary," Sharon says. "I think Lizzie and I will." Lizzie smiles at her mum.

"What a great idea!" Mum replies.

We all make sure the cottage is clean and we toss our things and the food containers in the car and start the drive back. We pass the time in satisfied silence. Lizzie and I hold hands. She whispers to me, "Can I be your girlfriend?"

"Oh, well, Lizzie, I have a girlfriend but we're not exclusive, so I'll always make time for you." She pouts briefly but then smiles.

"Please do."

"Sylvia may well want to meet you. She's great." Lizzie beams.

After several more minutes, Sharon says to us all, "I am so happy that we all had this time together. We are so compatible."

Then after another minute, she says, "I have an idea if you all like it. If you don't, that's fine. Maybe one weekend, Lizzie could stay with Monica, and Mary could stay with me."

I look at Lizzie, then Sharon, then Mum, and say, "I'd love it."

"Great with me," Lizzie says.

Mum says, "Well I guess it's unanimous."

"Wonderful," Sharon says.

I sit back, close my eyes and luxuriate in the dreamy, creamy state of my body, imagining the pleasure we will experience in the future.

The End - of this part - maybe more to come

Based on a true story with names changed to protect the sexy