All Comments on 'Mum's Birthday Present'

by ttcrusader

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 8 years ago
wow good

well maid 5 stars

BonemealBonemealalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Damned, I loved this story. I want to do my mother so bad and the water sports make it even more sexy. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
big time dull.....

....with all of the piss talk.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 8 years ago

Excellent tale, beautifully written too. It was believable, they didn't just jump straight into bed and fuck as soon as they met up, there was a good steady build up to that point.

I'm not into watersports, so that side of the story did little for me, but otherwise it was an excellent tale.

VictorN55VictorN55almost 8 years ago
5 *****

A great story, well laid out. Thanks. Now I wished I had fucked my mother who I know was a slut and would have been into golden showers or water play..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A love story...

Is there a bit of truth here ? Very much enjoyed and wonder.....

ladyannawladyannawalmost 8 years ago
Special Mom

Great story, just wish I could of shared it with someone in my family.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

And so very kinky too! Love it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a great story, and it should teach young guys an important lesson

Listen, pal, if you're wondering what to get your mother for her birthday, forget about chocolates or roses. You've already got the perfect present for mom. It's right there jumping around in your pants. Your fat hard cock, the hardest she's ever experienced, up your mother's warm wet cunt will be a delightful surprise. Mothers never cum over candy or flowers, but they cum like crazy when their sons blow their young balls and shoot a huge twatful of semen up the same glorious twat they came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i love it

All i do reading the story is imagine my mom thats awesome story man

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bonding with mom

Beautiful story. Flowed well from one scene to the next. I've been into watersports even preteen with female cousins. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story.

Wonderfully written story, and absolutely arousing

Jef194501Jef194501almost 5 years ago
What a great fantasy (or was it true?)

I really liked this story, although it is probably a fantasy it is so well written that it gives the impression of being true. I wonder if you (the author) indulge in wetting and water-sports yourself and if the three layers of panties under pants, my personal choice too, for wetting was chosen from experience.

Well done!

Nylon1Nylon18 months ago

My two favourite fetishes. Water sports and stockings. Delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userttcrusader@ttcrusader
458 Followers
I'm a very happy attached man who enjoys erotica. Although I would never indulge in incest, I have always been facinated by it, and May to December relationships (mature ladies). I decided I would see if I could contribute and try to give some pleasure to others. I've...