Mum's Business Ch. 01

Story Info
Mum and Son Have an Affair.
2.5k words
4.3
52.5k
101
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

It had been quite a year for mum, in January, her husband had left her, the divorce was going through. In June, her sister died very suddenly and unexpectedly. That was a big shock for her. Her sister ran the family business, they had four restaurants, which were very popular and lucrative. Jack, her only child, had been accepted for University. Jack had grown up working in the restaurants, during his school holidays and working weekends in them. Mum did not have much idea about the day to day running of the restaurants, Jack did, he was now running all four restaurants. At the end of August, they hadn't found a suitable person to take over from Jack, Jack approached his mum and said, "Mum, this has been a tough year for you, I am going to take a year out of my studies. I have spoken with the University, I've explained everything. This gives us a year to find a suitable person. I am happy to do this for you, is it OK with you?"

Mum was overwhelmed, she hugged Jack, she started to cry, then said, "Thank you, Jack, I was starting to worry about it, I am not capable of running the business myself. I was thinking of selling, I'm so happy that you're doing this for me."

The family house had been sold, the money received from the sale was halved. That happened at Easter, mum and Jack had moved into a beautiful apartment in one of the better areas of the city. When mum's sister died, mum had kept her apartment but was now renting it out. Mum was financially secure, even more so now with Jack running the business. Jack was good, he had great ideas. The big problem in the catering business was finding reliable chefs. Jack introduced a system of Sous Vide, every meal that they served was Vacuum Packed, in a central kitchen. It worked, the quality and consistency of the meals were excellent. It also increased the profitability of the business.

Mum started to work in the business too, that was good for the company, it was also good for mum. Initially, she started doing the accounts, that gave her a greater understanding of how the business ran. The firm hadn't had a bookkeeper as mum's sister had attended to that. Jack was happy about his mum doing this, mum had been depressed for the first half of the year, she was much more content. She was paying attention to her appearance, she had changed her wardrobe and had her hairstyle, she was a tall attractive woman—Jack six foot four inches tall, with an athletic build.

In November, Jack had been invited to a former school friends birthday party, Jack had gone, he was a little drunk when he got home just after one in the morning. Mum's bedroom light was on, Jack went into her bedroom, mum was reading a magazine, she was in bed but sitting with three pillows behind her. She put the magazine to the side then said, "How was your night, Jack? That's the first time you have been out for a very long time."

Jack replied, "It was a good night, there were over a hundred people there, that's a good business. The bar was bustling when the disco started. It was good to get out, I think that I've had maybe a little too much wine, but I had a good night."

Mum replied, "That's good, Jack, going out is good. Did you meet any nice girls?"

Jack didn't know how to reply as he had picked up a known hot girl, she had driven Jack home, she had also given him a blow job in her car in a lane just beside Jack's apartment. Jack said, "No, mum, not really, by my working, I think that I've matured a lot faster than my old friends. I enjoyed being out, I'll work harder tomorrow."

Mum smiled at Jack and squeezed his hand, Jack was sitting on the edge of mum's bed, he leaned over and cuddled mum, then for some unknown reason, Jack kissed his mum on her lips, his tongue slipped into her mouth, mum opened her mouth to take Jack's tongue. They were both now tongue kissing, mum's tongue was going deep into Jack's mouth. They kissed passionately and lovingly for several minutes, as Jack cuddled mum, he realised that she wasn't wearing a bra, he could feel the softness of her massive tits against his chest. Jack then stopped, he stood up and said, "Mum, I'd better get to bed, I want to leave here by ten tomorrow morning, will you be up then?"

"Jack, I'll wake you at nine, then make your breakfast, is that OK with you?"

"That would be great mum, I'll shower when you're making breakfast."

Mum smiled then said, "I'll do that, darling, thanks for coming in and saying good night."

Jack went into the bathroom, when he came out, mum's bedroom light was off, the bedroom door was still open, this was not unusual, they both slept with their bedroom door open. Jack got into bed, he was amazed when he thought that he had been tongue kissing mum. He had enjoyed it, mum was a great kisser. He wondered if mum would say something in the morning. If she did, then he would say that he had been drunk, and it wouldn't happen again. He fell asleep thinking about mum's massive tits, they were soft, but they were also firm.

Dot was up before eight the next morning, she took off the nightgown she had been wearing, she liked the body that was being reflected from the mirror, her tits looked amazing. Her stomach was flat, her legs were long. She turned on the shower, they had a walk-in shower with high-pressure jets. She wasn't going to mention last night to Jack. If Jack said it, she would tell him that she enjoyed it. If he didn't, then she wouldn't push things, she would leave it up to Jack on how things would progress. She applied the shower gel to her body, she had a shower cap on as she had her hair done yesterday. She enjoyed washing her massive tits, she was squeezing her nipples as she washed them.

She then went to work on her pussy, she washed her pussy slowly and carefully, spreading her cunt lips open, she cleaned the pink inside. She paid particular attention to her big hooded clit, it was hard and so sensitive. She rinsed herself off, then took the powerful hand spray, she checked the temperature, it was correct, the spray was at her perfect temperature. Dot then turned the jet on to full pressure, she usually used her fingers on her clit when she needed to cum. This morning, she needed a powerful orgasm, she spread her thick cunt lips open, then trained the powerful jet on her clit, she directed the jet up and down on her clit, a minute later she had a massive orgasm.

She finished off in the shower, she put on her makeup and brushed her hair, she put on a towelling bathrobe, tying the belt tight to show her curves to perfection. She went into Jack's bedroom just before nine, he was still fast asleep, he had such a contented look on his face. Dot sat on the edge of his bed, she said, "Good morning, darling, it's time to get up."

Jack stirred, then said, "Hi mum, I've slept like a log. Is it nine o'clock now?"

"Yes darling, I got some gorgeous smoked salmon yesterday, would you like some with scrambled eggs? That's what I'm having."

"I'd love that mum, with a couple of slices of toast? With a nice coffee, then I'll be happy."

"I'll do that, I've already showered, I've left fresh towels out for you. If I have everything ready for ten to nine, is that good for you, darling?"

Jack was wondering why mum was using the word darling so often, was she trying to say something? Jack said, "That would be great mum, I might be there earlier, but we can chat, and I'll have a coffee."

They had breakfast together, over breakfast Dot said, I'll be in around eleven, I've a new system going, it's working. It takes me roughly thirty minutes to enter all the previous day's invoices into the purchase ledger. By doing that I'm right on top of that ledger. The sales ledger is easy as we are all computerised, I feel that I'm getting on top of things now, I like to be on top."

After breakfast, Jack gave Dot a hug then left. Dot then tidied the kitchen then went to her bedroom and picked the outfit she would wear today. She had a lot of push up bras that were very comfortable to wear, it was challenging to find a comfortable cup. Jack and Dot shared a room at their biggest restaurant, that was their offices. It was quite spacious, the window overlooked a park which was opposite. Dot and Jack usually ate in one of the restaurants. The day to day running of each restaurant was down to the manager and his staff. Full-time staff were eligible for a bonus, which encouraged them to work hard. The part-time staff were just paid by the hour, they were paid more than the standard rate.

Dot got started on her ledger, then Jack said, "Mum, our restaurants are full at the weekends, when we eat there we are losing the revenue from one table. I was thinking that we should eat out at other restaurants when we're busy and then we can see what our opposition is doing. Where would you like to eat tonight?"

"Jack, that's a great idea, there's a new Italian restaurant opened in the High Street, we could try there tonight if you want?"

Dot then knew that Jack was interested, she felt good about that. Jack said, "I'll make the reservation, is seven-thirty good for you, mum?"

"That would be great Jack, I'll buy a new outfit this afternoon, everything that I've got is so old fashioned, I don't want people thinking, look at that nice young man taking his gran out. How would you like me to dress Jack, I don't want to embarrass you by wearing something tarty, though I have the body to do it?"

Jack smiled then said, "Mum, wear what you feel comfortable in, you've an amazing body, if I were you, then I'd be showing it off."

"Thanks darling, you can tell me tonight what you think. Let's meet in the lounge at seven, it's a two-minute walk to the High Street, I've Champagne chilling in the fridge."

Dot went shopping, she found a small boutique with some excellent quality outfits. The owner was also a full-breasted woman. She specialised in clothes for full women. They weren't tarty, but they were very sexy. Dot bought three outfits and some lingerie. She got home, Jack was not home yet, she showered then tried on the three outfits, she looked gorgeous in all of them but chose one that suited her colouring. She heard Jack in the shower around six-thirty. At a quarter to seven, she got the Champagne, she made up a tray with a wine cooler and a glass for Jack. She poured herself a glass, then looked in the mirror, her tits looked amazing, she looked very sexy.

Jack came into the lounge, Dot stood up, she did a twirl for him then said, "Do you like? I love it, I found a shop that specialises in clothes for full-figured women, I bought three outfits."

Jack said, "Mum, you look stunning, that suits you perfectly, it's very sexy, it shows you curves off beautifully."

They chatted and finished the bottle of Champagne. They then walked to the Italian restaurant, it was two thirds full, it had a relaxing atmosphere. The service was a little slow. Jack ordered two glasses of their house white, it was drinkable but not that good. Jack was in the middle of changing his wine list, seventy per cent of the wine that they sold was house wine. They ordered a starter and a main course. They were both chatting very freely. Over the main course, Jack said, "Mum, why do you call me, darling? I love it when you do it, but I'd love to know why?"

"Jack, because you are my darling, you have helped me so much this year. You have me in front of your own life, I'll remember that for the rest of my life."

Dot felt Jack' leg touch her leg under the table, she pushed her own leg against his, Dot said, "Our food is better than here, they have a great atmosphere, but something is missing. The staff are nice, but I don't think that their heart is in it."

"Mum, you've got it, they are mostly young people, they'll be paid the minimum wage, their hearts not in it. In all our restaurants, all the staff get excited when they see a customer."

They finished their meal, Jack paid the bill, then they left. As they walked home, Jack put his arm around Dot, Dot did the same to him, then she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. They got home and went into the lounge, mum said, "Will we open another bottle of wine?"

Jack took her in his arms, then said, "If you want, but I don't need it. Mum, you looked so classy and sexy tonight, I was proud to be with you. During the week, we should eat in our restaurants, at the weekends we should eat at any restaurants that we are competing with, we can learn a lot from doing this."

They were both standing, Dot cuddled into Jack, their mouths met, they tongue kissed passionately, Jack was playing with mum's tits, mum's hand found Jack's stiff cock, she ran her hand up and down it, then said, "My god Jack, that's massive, can I take him out?"

Jack nodded in approval as Dot unzipped his trousers, soon she had him naked from the waist down. Jack's stiff cock looked so impressive, as Dot stroked him, a little precum appeared on the slit on the head of his cock. Dot squeezed the slit open with her fingers, she then put the tip of her tongue inside the slit, all Jack's precum was gone, Dot was licking her lips as she tasted it. Dot then started teasing the bulbous head of Jack's cock, as she did this she was massaging his heavy balls. Dot then took the head of his cock into her mouth, she adjusted the angle of her mouth with the tip of Jack's cock. Within a minute, she was taking his full length, the head of his stiff cock was hitting the walls of her throat as her head bobbed up and down. Jack said, "Mum, that's wonderful, maybe we would be more comfortable in bed?"

"Darling, I agree, let's go to mummy's bedroom, mummy wants to make her darling's cock so hard, when it's hard, mummy wants to go on top of her darling."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers