Mum's Business Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack is Fucking His Mum.
2.2k words
4.39
25.9k
41
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,519 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

*

In mum's bedroom, mum stripped naked as Jack took his shirt off; mum's body was gorgeous, her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, she had a long sex slit with thick cunt flaps, her tits were beautiful, Jack said, "Mum, you're gorgeous, I love how you suck cock, would you like me to give you a mouth fuck as I make your pussy wet?"

"I'd love that darling, I love to deep throat, I thought that I might have a problem with that massive cock, it wasn't a problem, I didn't choke at all."

Jack then laid mum on top of the bed, her head lying over the edge; he squatted down over her face giving her access to his heavy balls and ass. Mum started sucking Jack's balls. Jack leaned forward, he spread mum's legs open, spread her cunt flaps open, out popped a huge hooded clit; Jack then started to suck her clit as he finger fucked her. Mum said, "Jack, your balls are so heavy, they're full of spunk, they need to be drained, darling."

Mum then was rimming Jack's ass with her tongue; Jack could feel her trying to push her tongue up his tight ass. Jack continued to suck on mum's clit; then, he felt the warmth of her cum flood into his mouth. Jack swallowed it then said, "Mum, your cunt is nice and wet now. Would you like me to give you a quick mouth fuck before you go on top of me?"

Mum nodded in approval, Then said, "It's your cunt now, Jack, yours to do what you want with. I trimmed my pubes for you this afternoon. Do you like it, or do you want me smooth?"

Jack then slipped his hand onto mum's vulva; he spread her cunt flaps open then said, "You have a gorgeous cunt, mum, I would prefer it smooth as I hate hair in my teeth when I suck your big bulb of a clitoris. Now let me give you a nice mouth fuck."

Jack angled himself so that his cock was facing down. Mum manoeuvred her head, so her mouth and throat were in line with his cock. Jack then slipped his cock inside mum's mouth; she took the full length; Jack felt the head of his cock hitting the walls of mum's throat; mum was purring with pleasure. Jack then gave her a quick mouth fuck, in and out he went for a minute, mum didn't gag once, she loved it, Jack pulled out of her mouth, mum said, "You were deep down my throat there, I loved it. You sit on the couch; then I'll do you, cowgirl; I can't wait to feel your big cock inside me."

Mum then squatted over Jack as he sat with his hips on the edge of the couch. Holding the base of his stiff cock, she was teasing her hard clit as she ran the bulbous head of his cock just inside her cunt flaps, up and down her long sex slit. It felt so good for Jack; mum said, "Darling, relax, let mummy do the work; I'll start slowly and gently, once I'm used to him, then I'll up the tempo a bit. You've got a magnificent cock; I wish that I'd done this earlier."

Mum then placed Jack's cock in the middle of her sex slit; she pushed down, Jack's stiff cock disappeared inside mum's dripping cunt; she had taken his entire length. It felt incredible as mum started to grip at the base and head of each thrust; she was also starting to go a little harder and faster; mum said, "Jack, it's amazing, I feel filled, but there's no discomfort, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, that feels so good, how's it for you darling,"

"Mum, it's great, you're giving me a great ride, your cunt muscles are so strong, I want you to cum for me. You can go harder and faster if you want."

Jack was stroking mum's clit as she rode him; her big tits were bouncing beautifully; Jack couldn't believe that his mum was on top of him, giving him such a fantastic ride. He always imagined mum to be a saintly person; she was a regular churchgoer; he was also amazed at how good she was sucking his cock. The way she took his cock when he mouth fucked her. Mum had a fantastic rhythm going; she was arching her back on her downward stroke; it felt great; she was giving him a great ride. Jack said, "Fuck my cock, mum, make me cum too."

Mum was moving now; Jack sensed she was close; two minutes later, mum cried out, "I'm cuming, it's fucking wonderful, darling, cum for me."

Within seconds Jack climaxed too; Jack said, "Mum, I'm cuming too, this is wonderful, keep going, finish me off."

Mum kept going; she was gripping Jack's cock so tightly now; mum said, "Darling, shoot all your spunk inside me; I can feel you squirt inside me; it feels so good. Give mummy all your spunk."

Jack shot his load inside her; he then pulled her close to him; they kissed lovingly for several minutes; mum was gripping Jack's cock inside her, he couldn't move his cock. Mum said, "I loved that Jack, I love your cock; I want more of him. Keep still; I'm going to do something very special with you, don't do anything, I'll do everything."

Mum then slowly raised herself up against Jack's stiff cock; she gripped it tightly, but not so tightly that she couldn't move. When she got to his bulbous head, then she came off him; Jack was amazed at the size of the blob of cum that was on the head of Jack's cock. Mum said, "Let me lick you clean; I'll keep some in my mouth, then we can both taste our cum cocktail."

Mum's tongue then started transferring the blob of cum into her mouth; she was meticulous with how she was doing it. She was enjoying what she was doing. When Jack's cock was clean, mum then cum kissed him. Jack's first impression was how sweet and delicious it tasted. They kissed tenderly for several minutes, then mum said, "I love being intimate with you darling, it gives me such a big thrill when we do naughty things."

They lay on the bed kissing and touching; then mum pulled the covers around them, they were both fast asleep five minutes later. Sunday morning, Jack woke just after nine; he was alone in mum's bed. He looked at her pillow, the indent where her head had rested. He could still smell her from the sheets. He wondered where she could be? Then he thought back to how she had sucked and fucked him last night. Mum was a hot woman; she was so sexy. Jack thought of her big melons bouncing when she rode him last night. He needed a pee; he went to the bathroom and relieved himself.

He then checked the flat; mum was not in the apartment, but there was a note on the kitchen table, it read, "Darling, I loved last night, my cunt is still tingling, you were wonderful. In my excitement yesterday, I didn't do any shopping. Mummy has been a good girl this morning. I wanted you this morning, but I let you sleep. I showered, and I shaved my cunt; there's no hair at all now. My love button is looking forward to being sucked. I am now at the supermarket; we had no eggs or bacon left. I will also get something for dinner tonight; I want to spend the day with you and get to know what you enjoy. I love you, mum xx."

Jack went back into the bathroom; he got an old electric razor and used the trimmer to take away most of his pubic hair. He did it standing over the toilet. He was amazed at the amount of hair he had taken off. He flushed the toilet then washed around his cock and balls in the shower. He then used shaving gel and his razor to remove the stubble that was left. Five minutes later, he was so smooth around his cock and balls. He then showered; he was thinking of mum, his cock started to stiffen. He was happy that he had shaved for mum; she had shaved for him. He was looking forward to seeing her long smooth sex slit with those thick cunt lips. Then Jack replied that thinking of mum was giving him a hard-on.

Jack didn't dress; he put on a towelling bathrobe, then went into the kitchen and made a Cappuccino for himself. Then he heard the door open and mum saying, "What a wonderful smell, are you in the kitchen, Jack?"

"Yes, mum, I'm here having a coffee."

Mum came in and put her shopping bag on the kitchen sideboard beside the fridge. She then took off her coat; she looked gorgeous; she was wearing a tight-fitting top and very tight fitting leggings, her Camel's Toe looked terrific. Mum then cuddled Jack; they tongue kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes then Jack said, "Thanks for shaving for me, mum, I've shaved for you, I was amazed at the amount of hair that I shaved off, but it feels so comfortable now, I think it makes my groin much more sensitive."

Mum replied, "I was thinking the same thing; I will watch that; the next time that you need a trim, I'll do it for you. Make me a Cappuccino, Darling. I'll start to make breakfast; I've some lovely sausages, bacon and eggs. Would you like some fried mushrooms with it?"

Jack nodded in approval, then mum said, "I met Mrs Reid in the supermarket, you know the woman that comes in on a Wednesday with her elderly husband for lunch? She was telling me that her sister has died and she's inherited the Hotel she had. It's on the seafront in a big town down the coast. She asked if I'd be interested in buying it. I told her that I would have to discuss it with you. It's quite a large Hotel, but May told me it needs a bit of renovation. It's got two stars, twenty bedrooms, two bars and a ballroom. Should we be interested in it, Jack?"

"Mum, I would have to see it; we have money in the bank; it's a half hours drive. It's ten now; we could drive down and have lunch there and see what it's like."

"Jack, that's a great idea, we'll do that, but mummy wants your big shaft inside her hungry cunt before we go down. I let you sleep this morning. I'll phone May; then she can arrange for us to be shown all around it."

They finished breakfast, then mum said, "I'll phone May now; I don't know how busy they'll be. I'll phone her first, then phone the Hotel to book a table for lunch."

Mum phoned May; May told her that she would go to the Hotel with them, lunch would be on her. May also wanted to see her sister's apartment. Her sister had loved horses; she had converted part of the old stable block into an apartment for herself. The rest of the stable block was still used as stables. This property would be included in the sale of the Hotel. May also wanted to see inside her sister's apartment as she had only been in it once over twenty years ago. May also told mum that the Hotel needed massive redevelopment. Only eight of the bedrooms had toilet facilities. There were six communal toilets with shower facilities. Mum arranged to pick up May at twelve-thirty.

Mum and Jack went back to bed; mum was so horny, the sex was terrific. Jack went down on mum's clit; it was huge and very suckable. Jack was finger fucking her with three fingers. Mum came in Jack's mouth. Then they cum kissed, as they cum kissed, Jack slid his finger inside mum's dripping cunt, he then slipped it up mum's tight ass, she took the finger to the knuckle, then mum said, when I was younger, I had a boyfriend who was into anal, I enjoyed it. It wasn't your dad's cup of tea; he called it dirty. Maybe tonight, you can give mummy some anal? Jack, I need fucked now, do me doggy style, then I can take you very deep."

Thirty minutes later, they both climaxed simultaneously; mum was gripping Jack's cock at all the right times. They cuddled and kissed afterwards. Then mum said, "I think May's wants to sell the Hotel; she has no idea of how it runs. Her sister has run it for thirty years. May's honest, she's told me lots of the bad points of the Hotel. Don't be surprised if May comes on to you strongly today. She's not getting fucked at home; her husband is fourteen years older than her. She told me that she spends most of her time on dating and role play websites. She's an attractive woman, but I don't think that she's having much success. Jack, you know the food and drink business, inside out. The accommodation side of the Hotel, we will have to look at. Let's get showered now, so we are not late for May."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,519 Followers