Mum's Business Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack fucks his mum then she flirts with a friend.
2.1k words
4.58
12.8k
33
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

They arrived at May's house at twenty past twelve. May was looking out of the window saw them arrive. May got in the car; May was a full-figured woman; she had curves and a beautiful smile. She got into the car and said, "I phoned the Hotel, we have a table booked. The Hotel is being run now by Jo, she been there for years. She's the Head Receptionist. Just after my sister died, the manager retired early due to health issues. The Head Chef also left. The second chef is now acting as Head Chef. According to Jo, he's doing a good job. Jo will finish at three today, but she will show you around the Hotel after three. Jo's very capable; they are still running the Hotel on a manual system. Apart from word processing, there are no computers. Jo has been asking my sister for years for one but didn't get it. My sister was cautious with money."

They arrived at the Hotel; it was a beautiful sandstone building, there was a lot of ground attached to it. Jack saw the stable block; it was a gorgeous sandstone building as well. They went into the Hotel; Jo was there, May introduced mum and Jack to her. Jo was an attractive woman as well; she was tall with a curvy body. Jo led them into the restaurant; it was big; there was seating for at least eighty in that room. They had a window table; the sea views were beautiful. There was a lovely waitress who Jo introduced as her daughter, Kay, who was studying Accountancy but worked every weekend at the Hotel. Jo then left them, saying that she would join them for a coffee after the lunch rush was over.

Jack studied the menu and wine list. They had a three-course lunch menu with coffee which they chose. The food and service were excellent; Jack had a good feeling about the Hotel. Jo joined them for coffee; Jo was open and honest with them. She told them that the Hotel limped along, going from one emergency to the next. For the last ten years, she said that any work done on the Hotel's infrastructure had been a sticking plaster. She told them that the ballroom was a significant asset to the Hotel. It could seat six hundred for a dinner dance. It was popular for weddings and other functions because of its size. Jo then gave them a tour of the whole Hotel. The stables and May's sister's apartment were interesting; Jack saw the potential of turning this area into bedrooms.

They returned to the Hotel; everything needed a lick of paint. The kitchens were enormous, but all the equipment was old and needing to be replaced. Jack asked to see the accounts for the last five years. Jo took them into a lounge. Then Kay brought them fresh coffee as Jack studied the accounts. The Hotel was making money but not a lot; the overheads were huge, which was affecting the profitability of the Hotel. Jo then asked if they had any more questions for her. They didn't, but Jack asked for her mobile number, which she gave to him. Jack thanked Jo for the time that she had spent with them the Jo left. Jack then said, "May, this is a difficult one; how much are you looking for the Hotel?"

"I know, Jack, the Hotel needs a lot of money spent on it. Please make me an offer as I want rid of it. Several of the staff have worked here for years; I want to be fair to them and give them, say, five thousand pounds as a token gesture. There are three members of staff that I want to do this for. I know that you will have to spend money on the Hotel. My sister didn't spend any money for years. I have also inherited some money and other investments from her. Make me an offer."

Jack knew exactly what he was doing. The Hotel kitchens could be the central kitchens for their five restaurants. Mum had a lot of money in her bank. The best profit from the Hotel in the last five years had been twenty-two thousand pounds. The worst had been eighteen thousand pounds. Over ten years, the value of the Hotel was around two hundred thousand pounds. Jack then offered May one hundred and ninety thousand pounds for the Hotel plus money for the stock on the day of transfer. He would pay her one hundred thousand pounds on the day of transfer, then thirty thousand pounds per year for the next three years.

When Jack had finished speaking, May thought for a minute, then offered Jack her hand as she said, "I accept; I also believe that you're the man to make this Hotel into something special."

Mum said, "When will this happen? What about the transfer of the Licence? Does that not take time?"

May replied, "After my sister died, the License was transferred to my name. I would agree legally, to allow you to trade under my License until the next Licensing Court, so once both our lawyers accept your offer, it could happen very quickly. Do you see a problem with that, Jack?"

Jack replied, "May, that's possible; I'll be in touch with our lawyers tomorrow, then when the two sets of lawyers agree, then we could trade using May's License until the next court."

May said, "There will be no problems with my lawyer, Jack, I will give you my lawyer's details, and your lawyer can get in touch. I'm so happy that we've agreed on this; I'm going to get some Champagne to celebrate. Will you join me?"

Mum and Jack both said they would love some Champagne. When May left the lounge, mum said, "Jack, you have done a wonderful deal here. We can afford this easily. It would be best if you made Jo the Manageress; she's honest and trustworthy. I bet you that she's only paid pennies, May's sister was not a generous woman. Jo likes you too; you must make sure she's happy. Her daughter is a worker with a brain; she was running that restaurant so well today. May is also hot for you; she's pushing her big jugs out for you at every opportunity today. I'll flirt with her when she comes back. I think we both could have some fun with her if we invited her home with us. Jack, I have got a little kink; I like to watch people fucking; I'd love to watch you fucking May."

Jack couldn't believe his ears; mum wanted to watch Jack fuck May; Jack didn't have a problem with that as he found May very attractive. Listening to mum speak there aroused Jack; he felt his cock stiffen, the idea of having a threesome with mum and another woman excited Jack. May then came back into the lounge with Kay, carrying a tray with a wine cooler with a bottle of Champagne in it and three glasses. Kay opened and poured the Champagne for them. May said, "I'm so glad that we have come to this agreement; I wish you all the best in this new venture."

They clinked their glasses; Jack noticed that May was pushing her massive tits out. He also noticed that she had undone two buttons on her blouse; she showed a lot of cleavage now. Mum said, "Thanks May, this Champagne is lovely, May do you do any sports as you have a beautiful figure? I am getting to the stage that I'll soon need to be doing something to keep things firm again."

May replied, "Thank you for the compliment Dot, I go to a dance class and a yoga class once a week. I also do a lot of walking. Three times a week, I go swimming, that would be an idea for you for the future here, build a pool and Spa, create a leisure centre. The Hotel that I use in the city has over seven hundred members paying two hundred and fifty pounds a year to swim there. That place makes money; I can invite you and Jack as guests so that you can see it. Dot, you have a lovely figure too."

Mum then excused herself; she smiled when she said, "I need to go and freshen up."

Jack topped up two of the glasses with Champagne. Jack said, "I won't be having anymore as I have to drive you home."

May replied, "You must be very careful these days. It's not worth the risk. Will you have a drink when you get home?"

"I probably will; mum has nice steaks in for dinner. Yes, we both enjoy a bottle of wine in the evening."

Then mum came back into the lounge; Jack noticed immediately that mum had undone two of her buttons on her blouse, she was now showing a lot of cleavage too, the way her big jugs were swaying, she had taken her bra off, her hard nipples were pronounced. Mum said, "I had a new bra on; it wasn't at all comfortable to wear; I took it off. I am hanging loose now; it feels so good."

Jack could feel his cock stiffen as he looked at mum's massive melons wobbling inside mum's silk blouse, May said, "They look good too, you have got a lovely handful there, Dot, I think my big tits were the reason my husband married me, but any fun is all gone now. We've had separate bedrooms for the last twelve years. I love big tits in a woman; I like voluptuous women; there's always something so erotic about them."

Mum lent over and squeezed May's hand softly but firmly, then said, "May, I think the same as you. The Champagne is finished. Would you like to come back to my place and have a drink with Jack and me there?"

May smiled then said, "I'd love that; I need to freshen up too now, I also need to pay my bill. Shall we meet in the car park?"

Jack and mum went to the car; Jack's car was a large Volvo Estate; it was great for taking stock to the restaurants. It had tinted windows in the rear of the car. Mum sat in the back; she said, "I think that she'll take both of us. Jack, park beside the main door of the Hotel."

As mum was saying this, she took her thong off, which she put into her handbag. Then May came out of the front door of the Hotel; she was braless, her massive tits were swaying beautifully. May opened the rear door of the car then said, "May, I'm happy to see that you're loose too now; I think that you'll be very comfortable in the back with me."

May got into the back beside mum; she sat on her seat smiling at mum; her massive tits looked terrific as they swayed when she moved. Mum undid another two buttons of May's blouse then started playing with May's massive jugs; May whispered, "You have a wonderful handful; you can play with mine if you want."

May whispered back, "I will don't stop, that feels so good, but what about Jack?"

"No problem there, we'll give him a peep show that'll make him hard and horny. Would you like Jack to fuck you when we get home? He's got a massive cock; if you like having your cunt filled, you will love his cock."

"I haven't had a cock for years, Dot; I love what you're doing to me. Would you like me to take my panties off for you? You are making me so wet."

"May, I'd love that; I've already taken mine off for you; I'd love you to play with my honey pot."

May then removed the thong; then they started tongue kissing as their hands explored each other's bodies. Jack was amazed by what was happening; mum hadn't wasted any time, May loved what was happening to her. Then Jack heard May say, "Dot, your honey pot is so wet, tell me have I made you so wet? If you want, I can go down on you and suck that big bulb of a clit you have?"

Then in the mirror, Jack saw mum spread her legs, then May went down on her. Jack could hear a squelching sound from mum's pussy, she was very wet, and May was finger fucking her with three fingers. They were nearly home; Jack wondered if he should keep driving or go straight home. He was sure that May was very aroused now. Mum was purring with pleasure. Jack parked the car then said, "We are home; let's go inside, then we can all get comfortable."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers