Mum's Business Ch. 07

Story Info
Jack Fucks Jos Daughter.
2.3k words
4.66
9.4k
21
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

Jo cleared Su's apartment; it was good as now the housekeepers could service whenever Jack or his mum used. Over the following days, Jo and Jack used it for quickies, as Jo thought it better if she went home. Every day, Jo was wearing different lingerie, she was also wearing a lot of Su's clothes, she was now a very presentable woman. Over the weekend, Jack saw Kay several times, they didn't have a chance to talk, but Kay gave him lovely smiles.

Jack arrived at the Italian restaurant at ten to seven; he explained who he was dining with, he gave him his credit card, asking if they could charge the whole meal to him. They agreed to do this; Jack asked for the Wine List and the menu. He ordered a bottle of Pol Roger, then studied the menu. It had many pasta dishes, including five different spaghetti. They offered a kids portion for two pounds fifty, including a glass of Coke, orange or lemonade. He now knew why there were so many kids in the restaurant; the place was buzzing. Typically a coke would cost alone two pounds fifty. Tomorrow he would ask Tom about this. He also noticed that they had three portions of pasta, kids, regular and large. If the sauces were Vacuum Packed, this would be the way to go.

A minute after seven, Jo and Kay came into the restaurant; when Jo saw Jack, her face lit up, Jack heard her say to Kay, "There's Jack, I think that he's alone."

Jo and Kay looked stunning; both were showing a lot of cleavage. Their outfits looked as though they had been moulded on to them. Jo came straight to Jack and hugged him; then, she tongue kissed him for several seconds. They broke free; then Jack offered his hand to Kay as he said, "Happy Birthday, Kay."

Kay hugged him and said, "Do I not get a kiss too? It's my birthday."

Their lips met, Kay's was soon deep inside Jack's mouth, Kay was a terrific kisser. They then sat down; Kay said, "Mum, I invited Jack tonight; I wanted it to be a surprise for you. I am so happy that we are all here tonight."

Jack poured the Champagne for them, and they toasted Kay. They then sat down; Jack was in the middle with Jo on his left and Kay on his right; Jack had an excellent sideways view of both of their massive tits. They both looked enormous. Jack also noticed that both their nipples were hard. They were all sipping their Champagne and studying their menus. Jack then gave Kay an envelope with a voucher for fifty pounds from a perfumery shop in the town; he said, "Kay, Happy Birthday, I didn't know what to buy you, but I know that a girl always likes perfume."

Kay opened the envelope and smiled then said, "Thank you so much; I've only used mum's perfume when I've needed some; I like mum's, perhaps I should buy the same then mum can share it with me?"

Jack replied, "I like your mum's perfume; I like how she smells."

"But then Jack, you wouldn't be able to tell us apart?"

"I wouldn't want to."

Jo and Kay then both leaned forward so Jack could smell them; both of them were pushing their massive tits out; they looked amazing, then Jack said, "You both smell so enticing and appealing."

He blew them both a kiss directed to their massive tits. They all laughed then Jack explained what he had been thinking about the kid's portion of the pasta and what they were charging for it. Jack said that he would ask for the kid's portion of the Spaghetti Bolognese as a starter, without the drink, so he could see how they served it. Kay said, "Jack, that's a wonderful idea. Apart from our table and one other, every table has children at it. That could be a winner for us."

As Kay was speaking, Jack felt Jo's knee touch his knee; then he felt her stockinged foot playing footsie with himself. He pushed his leg back against hers. Jack then noticed that Kay was using her smartphone and was taking pictures of the menu. They all ordered a different kids spaghetti as a starter. Jack and Jo ordered a different escalope of veal dish, and Kay ordered a different lamb dish. The starters arrived, the spaghetti needed more butter on them as they tasted a little dry, but each of the sauces was excellent. They all gave the other a taste of their starter, using their fork as they offered it to the other's mouth. Both Jo and Kay did this very erotically; Jack knew then that both mum and daughter were very sexy women.

By the time the main course arrived, they were on their third bottle of Champagne. The main courses were excellent; there was a sublime taste about them all. They continued to feed each other so they could all taste the different meals. Halfway through the main course, Jack felt Kay playing footsie with him; he reciprocated, Kay gave him a welcoming smile when he did this. They finished their meal, Jack was about to order another bottle of Champagne when Jo said, knowing that Jack had brought Champagne along with wine to her apartment, "Jack, I've Champagne in the apartment, why don't we all go back there and have a drink in my apartment?"

They agreed to do this; Jo walked out of the restaurant followed by Kay, the waiter handed Jack his receipt, Jack didn't look at it, knowing that the Champagne was the majority of the bill, he gave the waiter a ten-pound note and thanked him. He then joined Jo and Kay for the walk to Jo's; Jack was in the middle with Kay on the left and Jo on the right; he had his arms around them. Fifty yards from the restaurant, Kay said, "Shit, I didn't pay for the meal; I need to go back."

Jack squeezed her waist and said, "Kay, don't worry about it; I've paid the bill; happy birthday."

Kay put her arms around Jack and kissed him passionately, then said, "I appreciate that Jack, thank you, I'm having a great birthday."

They continued the short walk to Jo's apartment; this time, Jack was cupping both of their tits as they walked. Both their nipples were big and hard. He squeezed and teased their nipples. Then Kay whispered in Jack's ear, "Jack, that's so good; you'll make me cum before I get home. Do you like playing with my big tits?"

Before Jack could reply, Jo said, "I know what you mean; I've already cum, my panties are soaked."

Jack replied, "I love playing with your big tits; you and your mum have quite a handful. I will love playing with both of your big tits."

Both Kay and her mum squeezed Jack's waist tightly, they said nothing, but Jack knew that tonight would be special. They arrived at Jo's apartment, all thoughts of Champagne were forgotten. Jo led them straight to her bedroom. Kay and Jack kissed as Jo stripped to the Basque that she had been wearing in Su's apartment the other night. She took off the soiled thong that she had been wearing, her long sex slit looked so inviting, but Jack knew that Jo would want him to do Kay first. Kay was pushing her pussy against Jack's; she was hot.

Kay was an excellent kisser; her tongue was deep in Jack's mouth, she also had a very gentle touch, her hand had found Jack's cock, she was stroking it so gently, but so effectively, Jack's cock was so stiff now. Kay then stripped naked as Jo undid his belt and took off his trousers. Jack kicked off his shoes and removed his shirt; he was now only wearing his boxer shorts. The massive outline of his hard cock was seen. Jo pulled his boxers down; Jack stepped out of them when they hit his ankles; Jo said, "Kay, look what you're going to get for your birthday? This will fill your tight cunt."

Kay was now naked; her body looked incredible, her tits were massive, they swayed so erotically, she had a perfect body. As she stroked Jack's stiff cock, Kay said, "Jack, your cock is magnificent; I want you to know this before we start, I've never been with a man before, my hymen is long gone, I've had a lot of sexual experience, I know that I can handle this magnificent cock. Please remember if I do something wrong that your cock is the first to go up my cunt. You could say that you will be taking my virginity."

Jack then kissed Kay tenderly then said, "I understand Kay, if at any time you feel any discomfort or pain, then tell me immediately, I'll go slowly, to begin with, when I think that you're used to him, then I'll move up a gear. Your pussy feels so nice."

Jack had been feeling Kay's cunt as they kissed. She was so like her mum, smooth and swollen vulva, long sex slit with thick cunt flaps, she was so wet, but her pussy felt tight. Jack positioned Kay on the bed; she was lying on her back, her legs were wide open. Jack was teasing her big clit, it was so similar to her mum's, with the bulbous head of his stiff cock, Kay loved it, Jack then put it on the middle of her long sex slit, with a very gentle push, half of his cock slipped up her, Kay gasped, Jack asked, "Kay, are you OK?"

"Jack, it feels wonderful; I'm comfortable with it. Give me more; I can take it."

Kay was soon taking Jack's full length; Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going, then Kay said, "It's wonderful Jack, it is unbelievable how good it is, the head of your magnificent cock is hitting my cervix, that feels so good. Jack, I don't want to be a spoilsport, but I'm not on the pill. Can I ask you not to cum inside me? If you pull out, I'll finish you off in my mouth. I'll go to the doctors tomorrow and get on the pill tomorrow. This feels so good."

Jack replied, "Don't worry, Kay, thanks for letting me know; I'll pull out. I'm enjoying it too."

Jo then gently stroked Jack's neck, their eyes met, she blew him a kiss as Jack started to hammer Kay's tight wet cunt. Jack thought that Jo would have to teach Kay about gripping, she had strong cunt muscles, but she didn't know how to grip. In comparison, Jo was a great gripper. Jack was sure that with Jo's help, they could make Kay a fantastic ride. She was so intelligent she would pick things up quickly. She was like every teenager. They thought that they knew it all but, in reality, knew and understood very little.

Jack continued to hammer Kay's cunt; Jo was now sucking Kay's enormous right tit. She was also stroking Kay's clit with her index finger. Kay loved it; then Jo bent the knuckle of her index finger. She was now stimulating Kay's clit and Jack's stiff cock as Jack rode her daughter. It felt fantastic for both of them; Jo was a very sexy woman, she knew exactly how to give pleasure in bed. Jack knew it was only a matter of time before Kay was as good as her mum, then their threesomes would be incredible.

Jack sensed that Kay was close; she was pushing her pussy against Jack's deep-penetrating cock, if only she were gripping, Jack was sure that Kay had cum several times since they had started; he had felt the warmth of her cum several times. Jack moved up a gear; he wanted to give her one more orgasm before he came himself; he didn't have to wait long. A couple of minutes later, Jack felt the warmth of Kay's cum. A minute later, Kay had composed herself; Jack pulled out, he cried out, "I'm cuming, it feels so good."

Jack pulled out and lay on top of the bed beside Kay. Kay moved so quickly; she had her mouth wrapped around the bulbous head of Jack's cock when the first squirt hit the back of her throat. Her head wasn't bobbing; then it struck Jack; Kay didn't know how to suck cock. Then Jo said, "Kay, don't worry if you swallow some of Jack's spunk, try and hold some of it in your mouth, then we can all cum kiss, I've tasted Jack's cock juice before, now you have, let's share it."

Kay did precisely as her mum had suggested. She held as much as she could in her mouth, then they all cum kissed. The cum kisses were so affectionate and intimate, then Kay said, "That was ten times better than I anticipated; I love your cock Jack, please give me time so that I get to know how to give you pleasure. My cunt is tingling; I've never had that before. I once read somewhere that if you go for a pee after you have had sex, then that acts as a form of contraception. Jack, thanks so much for pulling out; I know that I can trust you."

Kay went for her pee; Jo said, "Jack, thanks for pulling out; how was she?"

Jack replied, "Jo, she's good, but she doesn't know how to grip a cock. She also doesn't know how to suck a cock. Apart from that, she's great."

"I noticed that she wasn't sucking properly; remember that you're the first cock that she's ever had. I had no idea how she was gripping, don't worry, I'll show her. Give us time, and we'll be the best threesome you will ever have. I love you, Jack."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers