Mum's Business Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack Fucks Jo.
3k words
4.48
11.1k
18
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

*

The following two weeks flew in; a lot had happened; Jack had got Jo to send out a letter to all the suppliers' sales departments. The response was incredible, especially from two of the Brewing companies. Two of the companies had offered Jack one hundred and fifty thousand pounds as a discount in an advance offer. It meant Jack was tied to these companies for five years. One company was offering one hundred thousand pounds, the other fifty thousand pounds. Jack had asked for a ten per cent discount when the monthly statement was paid within three days. The hundred thousand company agreed to this. This changed Jack's financial planning dramatically.

When Jack was having lunch with Jo, Jo introduced him to an Architect, who lunched in the Hotel every day. Jack liked him. Jack showed him around, telling him what he planned to do. Gary, the architect, was terrific. The stable block, which now had no horses, on the two floors could have twenty-five bedrooms which included Su's apartment, which would be a suite. This word would involve no construction; it would only require joiners, electricians, plumbers and painters.

Jim, the painter, had surveyed the whole Hotel. Once again, no major construction work. It was coming to the season; the weather would affect any outside work, all Jack's work was indoor. Jim and Gary worked together on this. Jack had told Gary that he wanted to have a pool and Spa. Gary came back the next day with a plan for a forty-meter swimming pool and a complete Spa with a sauna, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath fitness suite. On the space above it over two floors, he could get another thirty bedrooms. This would give Jack a total of seventy-five bedrooms; he would lose five bedrooms in the central part of the Hotel when he gave the bedrooms their ensuite bathroom facilities.

Jim had also checked Tom's kitchen; the most significant thing there was replacing the kitchen equipment. There was a three-phase electrical supply. Jim and another painter went to work on a night shift; four nights later, the kitchen was operational, including a laboratory kitchen for testing new dishes. The Hotel kitchen was now the central kitchen for the five restaurants. Peter was currently working with Tom as his second chef; the catering side had fallen into place very quickly. The Hotel customers quickly realised the quality; the restaurant was getting busier.

The money from the breweries allowed start immediately. The Fibreoptic company had three Routers installed before Jack took over. On the Thursday before the 1st of September, Jack had asked Jo if she had organised a stock taker for the change over on Monday. Jack couldn't believe it when Jo replied, "In all the time that I have been here, we have never had a stock taker in the Hotel."

Jo and all the receptionists had all the bookings on the new computer on the 1st of September. Jo had also read all the meters at 1st. All the latest computer equipment had been installed. Everything was working; by Wednesday, it felt as if it had been there for years. Jack had put a lot of work into it, as had Jo. Mum had spent time with Jo; Jo now fully understood the new ledgers and payroll system, everything was falling into place. Jack had spent every Tuesday night with Jo. They would eat outside of the Hotel at different restaurants; this gave Jack a good idea of what was happening locally.

Kay had helped Jo a lot with putting the data on the new computer. Jo told Jack that she had spent forty hours on it. Kay was getting seven pounds an hour before the 1st of September. She was now on twelve pounds per hour for her work in the Hotel. Jack put four hundred and eighty pounds into an envelope which he gave Jo to give to Kay. Kay had also suggested using IBM Cloud and SSD drive as well as Apple Cloud for additional security. Jack had done this; he also found Kay very attractive.

During business hours Jo and Jack were very professional; when they were in the office alone, they would kiss and touch at every opportunity. Jack was busy; he was still looking after mum; mum wanted to come and base herself at the Hotel. Jack was in favour of this; mum was also spending a lot of time with May. They were having a threesome with Jack once a week. Jack was spending part of the week at mums and the other part of the week at the Hotel. There was so much going on at the Hotel; Jack had the feeling that he was running on the spot.

After Jack had given Jo the envelope to give to Kay, a day later, Jack had received a WhatsApp message from Kay, it read, "Dear Mr Jack, mum gave me your mobile number, I'm messaging you to say thanks for that very generous gift. I was only helping mum; she worked so hard trying to get her new system started for the 1st of September. We did it. Mum is so happy that your company has taken over the Hotel. I have never seen mum so happy in all my life. She liked her work before; she loves her work now. My birthday is next week, because of your generosity, I'm in the position now to be able to invite mum out for a meal next Wednesday evening. Mum has accepted my invitation. I was wondering would you like to join us too? If you could, it would be a great surprise for mum if you were sitting at our table when we arrived at the restaurant. I don't know how your diary is for that evening. If you're free and want to join us, then please let me know. It will be our secret until then. Thank you again and kind regards, Kay."

Jack knew and wanted to be free next Wednesday night; he then looked at Kay's profile picture on WhatsApp; she showed a lot of cleavage and magnificent tits. She had a beautiful face. Jack replied, "Dear Kay, thank you so much for your kind invitation. I would be delighted to be there; it will be our secret surprise for your mum. Who else will be there? Do you have a boyfriend? I want to pay for the wine; I would like that everybody there will drink Champagne. I am looking forward to it. Kind regards, Jack."

It was three hours later that Kay replied; Jack realised that she probably be at lectures. Her message read, "Dear Jack, I'm so happy that you'll be there. All mum talks about, is you? That will be a wonderful surprise for her. I've already booked the table in the Italian restaurant; mum loves the food there. We don't eat out much, but occasionally we have a takeaway from there. OK, we have a deal, you buy the Champagne, and I'll pay for the food. That's so kind of you; I don't want it for myself; I want mum to have a great night out. It will only be the three of us there. I don't have a boyfriend; I worked hard at school, I've worked in the Hotel for years. When I was fourteen, I was helping to do the dishes."

"All my life, I've been working to help mum. She's done her best for me, and I've done my best for her. Many guys ask me out; I've never been on a date with a guy in my life. I have always been working. It's not a big thing for me; I still have fun in my quiet way. I have the table booked for seven if you could be there for ten to seven. Don't bring your car as then mum would know. Better to walk then we all can have a drink. I am looking forward to it so much; we must keep it our secret."

"After I got my envelope, that was so kind of you, I took mum out for a new outfit, she got a beautiful skirt and blouse, she couldn't wear it to work, but it shows her curves off well. I got myself a new outfit, it's a little risqué, apart from my working clothes all I ever wear is jeans and tops. Wednesday is a special day for us; it's the first time we have ever eaten out to celebrate our birthdays. Remember, don't say a word to mum; I'll see you over the weekend as I'm working a lot this weekend. Kind regards, Kay."

Jack was working in the office behind the reception; he liked it there as it gave him an insight into the comings and goings of the Hotel. The rooms at the stables would be operational in three weeks. Jim was doing an excellent job there. He now some serious workers around him; they were working as a team. Jo came into the office and said, "Let's have a coffee?"

Jack smile then nodded in approval. She came back with two coffees then closed the office door then said, "Jack, you can't come to my place on Tuesday night; Kay's going to her training on Tuesday night, but then she's coming home, we can't take the risk of her finding us in bed together. Tuesday nights are the highlight of the week for me; I was so looking forward to it. It's Kay's birthday on Wednesday; she's making a big thing about it. She wants to be with me for the full day of her birthday. What can we do?"

Jack looked at Jo; she looked so sexy even in the shapeless working clothes she was wearing. Jack had stayed overnight with Jo every Tuesday. Both of them had been working hard. Three times during the afternoon, they had gone to Jo's apartment for a session. Jo was so loving in bed. Her lovemaking was excellent and varied. Jack said, "How about tonight? I could stay in Su's apartment?"

Jack knew about Jo's memories of that apartment; he hadn't mentioned it before, they had never used it before; Jo said, "I'd love that, Jack, can we have dinner in the restaurant together tonight? I'll need to check it as the housekeepers don't service it because Su's clothes are still there. I'll phone Kay and tell her that I won't be home tonight as I've so much work to do. Jack, I need you so much."

They then kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes; then Jo left to check Su's apartment. They met in the restaurant just before eight. They ordered their meal with two glasses of Chardonnay. Jo said, "Jack, I've put a cupboard into Su's apartment. It's lockable. The reason I've done that is that now I can let the housekeepers service the apartment. Su had so many vibrators, dildos, and strap on's there. It would be embarrassing if any of the girls saw them."

Jack laughed then said, "Do we need to keep them as I don't need them at all?"

Jo smiled then said, "I know that darling, they don't compare with your big shaft. I will take them home and keep them in my apartment. If we need them in the future, then we can use them. I was so worried in case your mum was staying in the apartment and she found them. I am glad you're staying there tonight, there's still a lot of Su's clothes there, would your mum be interested in them or will I get rid of them? There are quite many things that would fit Kay and me, especially some of her sexy lingerie. The clothing would suit me for my work, and it would be a pity to throw them away."

Jack replied, "Jo, you and Kay take what you want; mum's got plenty of everything. I am happy that's it's of use to you."

Jack then felt Jo's stockinged foot on the inside of his thigh; as she stroked his flaccid cock with it, she said, "Jack, I'll sort everything out; after the meal, I'll go over to the apartment and sort things out. Earlier, I switched on the heating in the bathroom; tonight is going to be special for you. I think that we should always keep some wine in the apartment, then we can relax there completely."

Jo left the restaurant first; Jack had a couple of calls he had to make. He took a case of Chardonnay with him. Jack let himself in; Jo was in the lounge area; Jo looked stunning, she was wearing a crotchless Basque, her tits looked massive, the Basque was pushing them up and out in a fantastic way. Her long sex slit was completely visible; her thick cunt flaps looked moist. Jack said, "Jo, you look gorgeous; you are so attractive in that outfit."

They kissed lovingly and tenderly for a couple of minutes, then Jo said, "I'm glad that you like me in this; Su has got so much of it, a lot of it has never been worn, would you like me to wear these things when we're together? I can see that your cock is stiff; that's good. I love it when your cock is hard."

"Jo, I'd love you to wear these things when we're together; you look so gorgeous, it makes your figure so impressive looking. Please something every day, then I'll be wondering what you are wearing underneath as we work."

Jack then stripped naked; his cock was rock hard; it looked so impressive. As Jo started to suck it, she said, "I'm so horny today; I go to bed thinking about your cock, I wake up thinking about your cock. I need you today. Thanks for doing this for me. Now I'm going to make your cock so hard."

Jo then went down on Jack; she massaged his heavy balls as she deep throated his stiff cock. Her tongue was working overtime; it felt so good. Jack was stimulating Jo's huge hard it as she blew him; her pussy was so wet. Then Jo said, "Jack, let's go into the bathroom; I'm going to do something with that I've ever done with a man before."

They went into the bathroom; it looked terrific; Jo must have had twenty candles lighting the bathroom; it looked so romantic. Jo then lay Jack on top of the table; it was a heated massage table, it felt warm and comfortable as Jack law on top of it. Jo had left a pillow for his head. As Jack lay on top, Jo squatted over him; she would mount him in the cowgirl position. Gripping his cock at the base, she teased her hard clit with the bulbous head of Jack's stiff cock; Jo said, "It feels so good, I'm going to hammer your cock with my hungry cunt tonight; I need it so bad."

She then pushed down on Jack's massive cock; she took his entire length as she started to ride him. Jo popped her huge tits out of her Basque; the way that they were swaying was unbelievable. Jo soon had a powerful rhythm going; she was gripping Jack's cock beautifully as she rode him; Jo said, "How is it for you, Jack? Do you want me to start hammering your magnificent cock now? You are hitting my cervix; I love that feeling."

Jack didn't say a word; Jo moved up a gear; she was hammering his cock now; ten minutes later, they both climaxed within seconds of each other. Jo was shuddering with her orgasm. She composed herself; she was gripping Jack's cock at the base so tightly, he couldn't move. Jo leaned down and kissed Jack passionately, then said, "If you don't enjoy what I'm going to do you now, tell me immediately, and I'll stop."

Jack couldn't believe what happened next; he felt the warmth of her pee coming out of her pee hole, the warmth of her pee was sensational. Jack was purring with pleasure; he said, "Jo, that feels so good; the warmth of it is amazing."

"Let me pee harder on you; you will love that."

Jack then felt the pressure of the jet coming out of Jo's pee hole, the force and the warmth was terrific; Jack pulled Jo close to him, they kissed lovingly, then Jack said, just as Jo's bladder was emptying, "What a sensation that gives you, I can't believe how good it is. Where do you like to be pissed on?"

Jo replied, "We can only do it here as it just runs away. I love my clit being peed on. I love my tits sprayed with pee. This is not as dirty as you think; I love having pee in my mouth. It's so good for you. It's the best teeth whitener you'll ever get. Jack, I'm so happy that you enjoyed it. Would you pee on my clit? It makes me so horny, and then we'll shower and go to bed."

Jo then lay on top of the table; she spread her legs, then, using two fingers, spread her cunt flaps open. Out popped her huge hooded clit; Jack's cock was flaccid. He then sprayed her clit, the jet of his pee going up and down her sex slit. Then Jo said, "Do my tits, Jack, it feels so good. You're making me so hot."

Jack sprayed Jo's tits, then Jo opened her mouth and offered it to Jack. Jack directed the jet to her mouth; Jo started swallowing his pee. She looked so erotic. Jack emptied his bladder then they pee kissed. Jack was surprised how it tasted; it wasn't like cum but still tasted good. They then showered and went to bed. Forty minutes later, they both came again. As they lay kissing and touching afterwards, Jack was glad that they had done it. It wasn't something that he would do every day, but now and again would be nice.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers