Mum's Gone, But That's OK Pt. 03

Story Info
The celebration party.
4.6k words
4.67
5.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have read parts 1 & 2 you know the backstory of why there is a celebration party, if you haven't, we hope you do, but this story is kind of a standalone. We write an incest themed story, and this will definitely contain incest, as well as bisexuality, sissification and an orgy. If any of this isn't for you, you may want to find something else.

Owen part 1

Claire and I shower together to prepare for going to the shop to greet our guests. I can't resist teasing her tight cunt and making her cum on my hand but deny her doing anything except teasing my cock. I know at best I will be good for 3 orgasms tonight and want to save my stamina for the party.

We arrive at the shop well before the intended start time. My first order of business is removing the old sign off the door with a new one I made. The "Adults only" and "ID required" stays, but I've added "This is a Bisexual/Trans/Gay friendly shop, If you're strictly straight, we're not your cup of tea. Be open-minded and please cum in!!" Claire and I have already cleaned up the mess from the remodeling, the new room is amazing with such fun additions that I hope get lots of use tonight.

Gazing around at the false wall with 4 glory hole stations, 2 traditional for giving head and 2 for laying on your back and sliding the bottom half through for fucking an anonymous stranger. We have handwipe containers scattered everywhere for quick clean up, but both Claire and I decided condoms were not going to be supplied since neither of us likes them and prefer instead playing raw!!! There is a station for binding hands overhead, with an assortment of devices to be used for spanking, whipping and general teasing.

Claire insisted we have a sex swing, and I couldn't say no. I've never used one but am waiting to find out if she has or just wanted to try one. The stage isn't big but includes a stripper pole and room enough to offer toy demonstrations which will be at least a regular weekly event with Claire demonstrating as well as any volunteers. In the corner stands an intimidating stockade that I couldn't live without. The only item that didn't arrive in time for the party is the sybian, but I hope we have enough cocks tonight that it won't be missed.

I am pleased with the look of everything and ready for guests, so I grab Claire and give my daughter the most passionate kiss and start undressing her sexy body. "I love you so much Princess, this is going to be an amazing evening, I can't wait for our guests so we can get started!!"

Claire part 1

As Daddy starts undressing me for the party, I look around at our new place. Daddy says to me "I love you so much Princess, this is going to be an amazing evening, I can't wait for our guests so we can get started!!" I kiss my sexy sweet Daddy "This is even better than I hoped for Daddy, it looks amazing. I love you so much. I'm so glad Mum left us." I have rarely thought about Mum the last few weeks, but when I do, I am so thankful she left so Daddy and I can be together.

Given it's not long now until people will start arriving, I program up the porn videos that will play on a loop all night. In one corner of the shop, I have a gay/bi/lesbian orgy running. Near the glory holes, I have put on some interracial porn. In pride of place, projected at the back of the stage, I have some of the home-made pornos Daddy and I have made together. Us making love in the shower, us having sex in the bed we share, us kissing, sucking and licking each other on the lounge and even us fucking over the counter, in the shop. "Is it too much Daddy?" I ask hearing all the people in the pornos, including us, moaning and cumming.

Daddy kisses me again and tells me "It's perfect, princess, just like you!" I am so horny and wet hearing and seeing it all cum together, better than we even dreamed it would. I almost want to fuck my father right now, but I know there will be plenty of cock and cum for me over the course of the night.

"I think everything is ready Daddy." Just as I say that the door jingles to let us know someone has arrived. We both walk over towards the entrance, which is hidden by a hallway. As we get to the inside entrance, Rob, my sexy black fuck friend walks in, next to a beautiful black young lady. I think Rob is a little shocked both Daddy and I are naked already. "The invite does say Clothing Optional, Rob." I say as I kiss him hello.

Daddy introduces himself to Robs companion with a hug. "Hi, I'm Owen, Claire's father. And you are?" The beautiful lady kisses my Daddy, visibly already turned on and replies "I'm Sam, Robs younger sister. I saw the sign on the front on the shop, do you need to see my ID?" As I start to help Rob remove his clothes, we both watch his sister and my father flirting. Rob is a little older than me, so his little sister is legal, thank fuck! Daddy starts to help Sam out of her clothes telling her "You tell me when you want me to stop." The door jingle goes again, so I tell Rob to explore the store, "I need to welcome our next guest!"

Owen part 2

Rob's younger sister is my wet dream come to life. My mind racing with wonder of how much experience they have shared together if any or are they just open to being sexual around each other. The next group Claire is greeting is 3 classmates. I recognize them from pictures that Claire has on her old bedroom wall, but they've all grown up a couple years and added more feminine curves. I have to admit to myself that her friends always made me wish we had a pool at home so I could inspect the girls' panties while they enjoyed the refreshing water.

The chimes ring quickly again and the couple who watched Claire and I perform walk in. She is clad as a Domme mistress with her man led behind on a leash. He is dressed in satin pink shorts with a very obvious bulge of a cock cage restraining him, no accidents tonight. There is mingling between everyone, nobody seems uncomfortable, and most clothes have been shed quite quickly and tossed to the side in piles of disarray as if nobody cares about when they get dressed or finding their clothes.

Again, the chimes and it's 3 of the crew of contractors who got us ready so quickly, the man in charge isn't one of them, I guess he can't lose his position of power by demonstrating his kinky sexual side in front of his crew. I will have to remember to give him a special invitation and repay my thanks privately. The young girls seem quite taken by the contractors as they shed their clothes, hands from all are roaming freely.

The chimes ring yet again and a group I invited walk in. Two very sexily dressed women and a guy between them. The three make a life together, sharing adventures and always hunting for similar minded friends. I'm in hopes they will be regulars here and at home with Claire and I. The hidden surprise in the taller girls' panties is quickly revealed as she strips, she has beautiful big tits and a natural 9-inch cock that everyone here tonight will enjoy, it never seems to be kept down long.

I check with Claire, "All my guests are here, if yours are we can lock the door and let the fun begin. Though I can see that the fun has already begun." I say with a laugh. "Don't lock the door Daddy, maybe some surprise visitors will pop in and join our fun!!"

Claire part 2

Everyone seems to be getting along so well. Two of my highs school friends and the contractors are playing in the glory holes. I am so glad they are designed so all the action can be seen. I look around and my sexy father has Sam up on the counter, devouring her sexy dark-skinned cunt. I know my Daddy eats cunt so well and I can hear her moaning, calling him Daddy and telling him she is going to squirt, which only makes Daddy eat her cunt more.

I look further around and the man on the leash, who we discover is Jeff, is on his knees, collar being pulled by his Domme wife, Mary. In front of him is Rob, his beautiful black cock so hard, waiting for Jeff to suck him. God, it looks so sexy. I hear her order him to suck Robs cock, and he does. Taking it in his mouth, Rob's eyes roll back in his head, moaning.

My attention is drawn to Daddy's friends, especially the beautiful trans woman. I see her cock and my mouth begins to water. I walk over to say hello, introduce myself. "Hi I'm Claire, Owens daughter." "Ahhh yes" she says "Owen has told me all about you my little sweet girl" she says as she puts her hand on my head and pushes me to my knees. I don't resist and guide my mouth to her beautiful cock, licking it like I want before taking it inch by inch into my mouth. I then feel hands around my waist and then the push of a hard cock inside my cunt. I moan, but it's muffled by the delicious cock in my mouth.

Hearing moans and screams and orgasms all around me, not only from the videos playing but the real live action, I cum so hard on the cock inside me. I feel the cock pull out of my cunt and then cum gets sprayed all over my back and ass. Leah, the trans woman, grunts and cums, not only in my mouth but all over my face. There I am on my knees, with cum all over me and its only 9pm. "Fuck this is going to be even better than I hoped" I think to myself, wondering just how much of a slut I look like right in that moment.

Owen part 3

Sam's cunt is delicious and so sticky and wet. There is no taste of cum in her, I was hoping that Rob had already made a deposit, but maybe he will fuck her in front of everyone before the night is over. When she quirts all over my face I try to get as much as possible, but she is a fountain and covers me!!

I see Claire sucking Leah's big cock while one of the contractors is fucking her from behind. I can tell by her moans and body actions she is cumming on his cock, when she gets covered in cum from Leah, she looks so sexy covered in cum!!

I walk towards Mary, still covered in Sams juices, she is being so strict with Jeff, giving him directions on sucking Rob's cock. "Why not give Rob the leash and let them enjoy themselves so I can give your cunt some attention." She hands Rob the leash and Rob takes over and is soon fucking Jeff's face roughly.

I put Mary in the stockade, she seems to instinctively know that her dominance over Jeff doesn't carry over to me. Mary has an equal submissive side that I'm going to enjoy. In the stockade I clamp her nipples and run my hands freely over her body as she moans. I grab a riding crop and give her sexy ass a couple of swats to each cheek that make her breath catch in her throat. Her legs parted, I then use the crop and start my assault on her cunt, after three firm swats the crop has her juice showing on the leather. I move to the other side, showing her the wetness on the crop, "You've got your cunt juice on my crop, lick it clean!!!" I move back behind her and effortlessly push my rock-hard cock inside her creamy cunt. "Fuck me Daddy" she starts screaming, "I need to cum on Daddy's cock!!" Grabbing her hips, I thrust hard, I want her to feel the urges of how Daddy fucks his Princess, how the years of holding back result in a rough animal fucking. Mary's cunt begins to pulse on my cock as her orgasm takes her, but I keep thrusting!!!

I feel hands pulling me from Mary's slick cunt and suddenly Jeff's mouth is sucking my cock, covered in his wife's cum. Rob is holding his leash, directing him, "suck the cock that made Mary cum so good sissy-boy, swallow all the cum that your wife has boiling in his balls!!!"

Claire part 3

Hearing Mary screaming on my Daddy's cock draws my attention to her. Daddy has her locked in the stockade and she looks so hot. Rob has walked sissy boy Jeff over to Daddy on his leash and is making his suck the cum from Daddys balls. I can see Mary's cunt dripping her cum, I started thinking I want to eat her, but then Rob pushes his big black cock into her cunt. She screams again "Fuckkkk yesss Daddy!" She has no idea it's a big black cock inside her, she looks so good.

I decide to go to the glory holes, and within seconds a cock is through the wall begging to be sucked. I go to town on it, unsure of whose it is but it is gorgeous and tastes even better. I'm too busy devouring this beautiful cock, making him cum in my mouth to hear the bells of the door. After swallowing all the cum out of that cock, I move to the next glory hole where I can get fucked.

I hear voices I don't recognize, talking about the shop and all the activities. "Woah this is fucking hot!" "Look at them all fucking" I then feel fingers touching my wet cunt and I moan. He, whoever he is removes his fingers and then I feel a tongue in my cunt. I moan again. As I move my head, there is a guy I don't recognize watching me, pulling out his cock. I moan looking at him licking my lips. He walks into the booth and asks me "Do you want this?" I would have said yes anyway but then the guy outside pushes his cock into my cunt, and I end up screaming "YES!!!!" He shoves his fat thick cock into my mouth, almost gagging me as his mate roughly fucks my cunt deep.

I am moaning, sucking this random cock and all of a sudden, the guy fucking my cunt grunts hard against the wall. He is cumming inside me so I push against the wall to take it as deep as I can. Hearing his mate cum, the guy in front of me grabs my head and gags me with his cock just as he cums right down my throat. Swallowing it all, I get up and say thank you, although over all the screams and moans in the shop I am not sure he heard me. He did wink at me as he walked out of the glory hole.

Owen part 4

Having just emptied my balls into sissy Jeff's mouth, I need a few minutes to get recharged. I watch Claire with 2 guys we didn't invite but make a welcome addition to our party. My sexy daughter really seems to be enjoying them!! Craving a dirty used cunt to eat, I search out Claire's classmates. The first I find has cum running down her inner thigh, I've found a winner!! "Daddy's hungry and you're dripping with what I need." She lays on the floor, spreading her thighs wide and I drop between her spread legs and start licking. She is soaked and sticky and I swallow it as it flows into my mouth. I'm cleaning her cunt and ass deep with my tongue getting her moaning and grinding on my face.

I feel my ass being spread open and a tongue licking me as I eat the girl's cunt. "You're going to enjoy this, I know you've wanted it since you first saw it." I recognize Rob's voice and then I feel his huge cock opening my ass as he begins fucking me like his bitch slut!!! He gets into a rhythm quickly and I lose focus on the cunt before me from the pleasure of Rob's thick black cock. I'm rocking back onto him, wanting it deeper, faster, harder. I try to satisfy the girl but I'm moaning, my face resting on her, but useless to pleasure her. She realizes and watches Rob hammer my ass and starts rubbing her clit to get the orgasm I couldn't give her.

"Fuck that big cock into me, I love your big dick!!" I scream, panting, moaning, loving being used by his cock. It feels as if we've gathered an audience, but all I'm sure of is the pleasure I'm getting in my ass and the sight in front of me, her hand rubbing so quick on her clit and then her cunt erupts, squirting her juices into my face!!!!

Claire part 4

I walk out of the glory hole space, a little bow legged, still panting from cumming and being fucked. I've swallowed all the cum our new friend shot in my mouth, but I can feel the other load on my face still. As I turn around, I catch a glimpse of our new friends leaving, holy shit they are cops! We may have some explaining to do later but I'm sure Daddy and I can accommodate their needs.

Speaking of Daddy, he is in the middle of the room, on all fours. My friend Charlotte is in front of him, cumming all over his face while Rob is fucking his ass hard. Fuck he looks good taking cock. I feel my cunt clench as I hear him moaning, Rob's balls slapping his ass cheeks. My cunt is leaking so much cum, it's running down my inner thighs.

Mary spots me, or my creamy cunt anyway and calls me over to her and Jeff on the sex swing. He is still tied up on his leash, eating her fleshy cum filled cunt. She pets his head as she says to me "It's my turn to eat your cunt little girl!" She lays back on the swing, so I can stand above her face and lower my cunt to her mouth.

Her tongue is so soft, so tender, gently lapping the leaking cum from my thighs. I can look up and out to this amazing place Daddy and I have created and see all the glorious fucking happening in front of me. Mary keeps licking as loads of cum drip out, on to her tongue and face.

I can hear all the moaning, swearing, cumming happening all over the room. I'm watching Rob pounding my Daddys ass so hard and deep. I can see people fucking all over, I look down and Jeff is eating Mary's cunt like a good boy, making her moan into my cunt. I've lost track of how many times I have cum tonight, but I can feel it building inside me, my moans join the chorus of beautiful sexy music.

Owen part 5

Eating Charlotte's cum filled cunt and taking Rob's cock and cum in my ass have my own cock hard again. I see my sexy Claire with Mary and her pet, Jeff. Sam is in the throes of cumming with the guy who came in with Leah, my trans friend and the woman who was with them squirting her cum in Sam's face. I think it was cum, maybe it was piss, nobody has taken a break from having sex to piss in over 5 hours of playing!!!

Claire's other 2 classmates are 69ing with the contractors watching them, as they stroke their cocks. The girls stop and tell the guys it's now their turn, they had agreed to 69 each other so the girls could watch. They seem hesitant, so I go over and influence them that if they made a deal, honor it and put on a good show for the girls. They lay on their sides in position, but neither is any hurry to start sucking the other. I motion to the girls to help move things along. Each girl takes a cock in hand and pushes the guy's heads closer to the cock in front of their face. Rubbing the dripping cocks on each guy's face until they relent and open their mouths taking cock and begin sucking. Moans soon begin as they have lost themself in the pleasure they are getting, not thinking about the cock they are sucking.

The girls have succeeded in making them cocksuckers and now kneel close by and are encouraging the guys to do a good job, "suck that big cock and be ready to swallow some creamy cum you slut!!" "I think you've secretly done this before and just didn't want us to watch you show your sissy side!!" The girls start kissing each other as they squat over the guys on the floor, rubbing each other's cunt as they kiss. The scene of watching 2 guys and 2 girls enjoying their bisexual side has me cock raging hard and dripping.

I see that Sam is now finished so I go to her and say, "let's find Rob, I want to enjoy you and your brother together!!" Rob's easy to spot and we go to him, "I want to fuck Sam while she sucks her big brother's big cock!!" He smiles at me, pushing Sam to her knees and says to her, "I told you Owen would insist we play together if I brought you, so tonight I will get what I've fantasized about for so many years!!" She doesn't resist and opens her mouth taking Rob's fat cock into her mouth and starts giving him an amazing blowjob. I kneel behind her and easily push deep into her dripping cunt. As I fuck her, I am amazed to know that she and Rob haven't been fucking for years, how did they resist each other!!!

Claire part 5

After cumming on and in Mary's mouth, I open my eyes to see Daddy fucking Sam while she is sucking Rob's cock. It's so beautiful seeing brother and sister together. I'm pretty sure they have never fucked before, although he has fantasized about her a lot. One time when he fucked me, he called out her name.

I walk around the shop, telling everyone to cum and watch, "This is going to be amazing!". As the crowd builds around the three of them, I walk up to Daddy and whisper in his ear "Don't cum in Sam, I want your cum in me at the end".

12