Mum's Gone, But That's OK Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy doesn't know what I'm thinking but he nods his head. I then walk around to Rob and louder, so everyone hears, ask him "Don't you want to fuck your sister? I know you do. You want to give her your brotherly cum deep in her sexy little cunt!"

He looks at me, as the gathered crowd starts to chant "Fuck your sister! Fuck your sister! Fuck your sister!" "See Rob? Give the crowd what they want!" I tell him. He smirks and with one swift move, he grabs her arms, after a long deep thrust in her mouth and spins her around. Her cunt is soaking wet from Daddy and without waiting Rob pushes his hard cock into his sister's cunt for the first time. Everyone cheers! People start jerking off and fingering themselves in front of them, Jeff loses control and pisses all over the floor.

The grunting and groaning not only from Rob and Sam but from everyone is such beautiful music. Daddy grabs my hand and starts to fuck me. This is the perfect way for our amazing night to end, brother and sister, Daddy and daughter, fucking in front of all our guests.

Owen part 6

Claire easily convinces me that our party end with me fucking and filling my sexy daughter. She has also set it up for the crowd to watch our other beautiful incest couple, Rob and Sam. As I fuck Claire, I can't help thinking about how what I have craved in secret for so long, I am now doing with an audience cheering us on and masturbating to our love for each other.

I am more than a little shocked that after how this evening has gone, Claire's cunt is tight and doesn't at all show any sign that it has had repeated use!!! She is wetter than I have ever felt, and I know how much I am going to love my final cleanup job of our party. I hoped my previous orgasms tonight would give me extra stamina and let me give Claire an extra good fuck, but she is already cumming on my cock and I can feel my balls tighten.

I pump harder into Claire and announce that I'm about to cum, telling everyone to cover my sexy daughter with their final orgasm of the party. Half surround us, the other half around Rob and Sam and the cum starts to fly!!!! My final load is pumping deep into the love of my life, my world, my Claire.

Claire part 6

Watching and listening to Rob fucking and cumming in his sister Sam makes me so wet, my cunt even more ready for my Daddys cock than ever before. Mary starts up a new chant "Breed your daughter! Breed your daughter!" I know that is for me and Daddy.

I feel a spray of piss in my face from one of the contractors first, then a load of cum from another. Charlotte squirts all over me and with Daddys cock in my cunt I feel like I am going to explode. I moan so loud, louder than I have all night. "Fuckkkk I'm cumming!"

Daddy must feel it too because he announces that he is about to cum. A cheer goes around the group, and everyone starts to cum, left and right, over the both of us. I feel Daddy's load of cum fill my soaking wet cunt. The night has been so perfect in every way, it's so right that Daddy and I cum last of all. My Daddy, the man who loves me unconditionally, the man of my dreams, fucking me like it's the only thing he has ever wanted.

As we all collectively catch our breathes, people start trying to find their clothes. Some of them have been neatly piled in corners of the shop, others are covered in piss and cum. Proof of a great night, I guess. We start to say goodbye to people as they leave, the contractors, my high school friends, Rob and Sam and Mary and Jeff. I kiss Daddy, wrapping my arms around him "Daddy, I love you so so much!"

Conclusion

I tell Claire how much I love her and how proud I am of her. We are alone now in our shop, and she smells and tastes like a cum rag, this drives me absolutely crazy. I start licking and sucking her covered body, she is exactly how I want her to be, my sexual toy to share and enjoy. We both know this is only the beginning of our adventure and we have a lifetime of pleasure to come!!!!

12