Mum's Hotel Ch. 04

Story Info
Son starts flirting with his Busty Mum.
5.4k words
4.78
18.1k
38

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
758 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.  

The next morning, I was awake before the alarm. I showered, taking my time thinking about my morning with Fay also wondering if mum would be braless this morning. If she was I'd fondle her massive tit for much longer. I dressed in an older suit which still fitted me when I went into the kitchen. Mum was wearing an old towelling bathrobe she wasn't wearing a bra she just put two cups of coffee on the kitchen table I took her in my arms she was going to have a cuddle and a fondle now but she didn't know it yet. I kissed her on the check, she smiled "Good morning Babs, how are you feeling this morning?"  

I fondled her massive left tit, I was still fondling it as I continued to feel her nipple harden, "Barry, I feel good I hope you get that property today as the more I think about the wine company the more sense it makes to me. Tom never had Heads of Departments meetings. You're doing the right thing there too."  

I squeezed mum's hard nipple. She gasped with pleasure, "Barry, I'd better serve breakfast now as everything is ready."  

I sat down. Mum hadn't told me to stop. I'd fondled her breast, squeezed her hard nipple for well over a minute before she hadn't said a word. As we ate breakfast I said, "Babs, do you have enough money? I can give you some cash if you want as I want you to buy nice things."  

"Barry, I haven't bought any clothes in years, I never went out. I didn't want to leave the house, I'll ask May to help me pick things as she's got great taste in clothes."  

I hadn't checked if May had replied to my message from last night it was twenty-five to nine I stood up mum stood up too she was standing in front of me I cupped and fondled both of her massive melons with both my hands, "Babs, you are a beautiful woman with a gorgeous body you should wear clothes that shows your fantastic figure."  

I kissed her on the lips. Her mouth remained closed. I didn't force my tongue inside her mouth. Mum's parting words, "I know I need to change, but it's difficult for me. I've been deceived so much in my life."  

As I got into the car, I checked my WhatsApp May had replied, "Barry, it's difficult with Babs as she doesn't care how she dresses, she should have divorced that asshole of a husband years ago but she didn't as she wanted to give you some stability. I'm surprised she's even going shopping for new clothes. Whatever she buys, please compliment her on it as she's lost confidence in herself. She has an amazing body, but no confidence. I'll try to get her to buy some nice things. Love May xx."  

Fay opened her door wearing a collarless kimono, three-inch heels with her five foot ten inches height meant I didn't need to stoop to kiss her, she was also wearing self-supporting silk stockings. Our first kiss had our tongues dancing deep inside each other's mouths. Fay was pulling me closer to her as her pussy was giving my erect cock a very suggestive dry ride, she broke from the kiss, "Barry, let's not mess around. Come to bed and take me."  

Fay's house was decorated beautifully. Her bedroom had a gorgeous king size bed. As she took off her kimono, her beautiful body aroused me more. Fay took off her heels but kept her silk stockings on. I pulled my boxers down, then stepped out of them. Fay stroked my cock her touch was gentle but firm, "Barry, you're so big, so long and thick I've seen nothing so big when I was at university I watched a lot of porn but I saw nothing even close to what's between your legs. Let me go down on you. I don't know if I'll be able to take all of you but I'll do my best.".  

I lay on top of the bed. Feeling Fay's tongue run up and down the length of my shaft as her hand fondled my heavy balls. I felt the warmth of her mouth as she took my bulbous head into her mouth. Fingering her soaked pussy, I noticed her vulva was bald and swollen, her cunt flaps were thick. I ran two fingers up and down her long sex slit just inside her flaps she purred with pleasure as I did this.  

Fay was taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. She changed the angle of her throat. I felt the head of cock hitting the soft walls of her throat. Her head was still bobbing as I felt her lips around the base of my cock, Fay was deep throating me.  

"Fay, thank you. That feels fantastic. You gave me your best shot. You're taking my full length, thank you, how does it feel for you?"  

Fay came off me so sensually, "Barry, I don't know if you felt it but I came twice as I sucked you. I've never had an orgasm when I sucked my husband's cock. That's the only other cock I've sucked in my life. I think it was the thought of having this monster inside me that made me cum. Would you mind for the first time if I rode you in the cowgirl position? Once I'm used to it, you can take me in any position you want. I think I'm going to love this monster cock."  

"Fay, I've no problem with that, but let me go down on your gorgeous pussy as I'd love to make you cum so my cock will slide inside you easily?"  

"Oh Barry, I'd like that you'll be the first man ever to go down on me. Maybe later I'll suck you off now. I want to feel you spurt your seed deep inside my hungry cunt. I can't believe how big you are. You're also so thick can I stroke him when you go down on me, as I want to keep you hard?"  

"Fay, just looking at your gorgeous body makes my prince hard. Of course you can. When we're in bed, you can do anything you want with me."  

Fay laughed, "That's not a prince, it's a king. I'm amazed at how comfortable I feel about being with you. I love what you're doing to my tits. I love how you fondle me. You're so gentle and caring."  

I was just nibbling around Fay's meaty right breast as I squeezed her hard nipple. As I moved to her left breast, "Fay, if I do anything that you enjoy, please tell me as when I'm with you, I just want to give you pleasure."  

"Darling, get to work on my pussy as I can't wait to feel the King deep inside me."  

I didn't rush as I nibbled around her left breast. I knew she was going to love it when I nibbled up and down her thick cunt flaps. As I finished with her left breast, my fingers spread her thick cunt flaps open. Out popped a very suckable huge hooded clit. It was like a little penis. When I saw it I knew with a bit of tongue stimulation, flap nibbling and clit sucking Fay would cum quickly for me.   

A minute after I'd nibbled her tasty right cunt flap, Fay stopped stroking my cock, spread her legs as she rode my mouth with her pussy, "Barry, this is so fucking good nobody's ever given me oral this good in my life. Don't stop, you're going to make me cum."  

I kept going I nibbled her other flap, occasionally sliding my tongue deep inside her gorgeous cunt. Fay was so hot when I started sucking her huge, hard clit. My head was bobbing. I was finger fucking her deep with two fingers. She was gripping and releasing my fingers like an expert. "Barry, give me another finger. I can take it easily. I'm so close. This is incredible, deeper baby make me cum."  

A minute later my mouth was flooded with Fay's delicious creamy spunk, as her whole body shook Fay cried out, "I'm cumming, you're the best."  

It took her over a minute to compose herself. She was glowing when my mouth left her pussy. I could feel some of her cum dripping down my chin. I looked her straight in the eye as I stuck my tongue out to reveal a large blob of her cum on my tongue. As our mouths came together, Fay said, "I love you, Barry."  

We tongue kissed lovingly for several minutes. Fay's tongue was transferring her cum into her mouth. She broke away, "Barry, please lie on top of the bed so I can give you pleasure now."  

The juice from Fay's pussy was dripping down her thighs as she ran the bulbous head of my cock up and down the inside of her gorgeous, long, sex slit. She teased her clit with it, then positioned it in the middle of her sex slit. As she pushed down I felt the warmth of her cunt walls. It felt so good. She kept pushing. I was going deeper and deeper. I felt the head of my cock hit her cervix. Fay gasped, "Wow, what a feeling I could never have imagined how good this feels. Let me get a rhythm going as we're both going to enjoy this."  

I was impressed, as it didn't take Fay long to get a powerful rhythm going. Her grip, release, grip, release was incredible. She was riding me and I was riding her from below. We were both working for the other's pleasure. On top of that, the way her big titties were bouncing uncontrollably aroused me. Fay was pounding my cock now incredibly.  

"Barry, this is so good. The sensations I'm getting from the length of your King cock coupled with the sensations of your big thick cock are a feeling I love. Once Su and I were talking, I'd asked her why she stuck with Robin? She told me she loved his enormous cock. Now I know because I'm falling in love with your big, fat cock. My cunt feels stretched, but it feels so good. I've had a couple of micro-orgasms. There's a big one coming."  

"Fuck Fay, you're giving me a great ride. Bounce those big juicy titties for me. Do you often discuss cock sizes with your daughter?"  

"I love it. You're giving me sensations I've never had in my life before. Your cock is made for my cunt. You are giving a granny the best sex of her life. I'd better not tell Su, as she'd want your big, thick cock as well. I'm cumming, it feels so fucking good."  

The thought of having Fay and Su was too much for me as we both climaxed within five seconds of each other. Fay was having a mind-blowing orgasm. Her whole body was twitching.  

When Fay calmed down, she lay on top of me. We kissed so lovingly, "Barry, that was amazing. We weren't fucking there, we were making love. You gave me a lot of orgasms. Two of them were incredible. With my husband, I never felt that once. When he came, it was all over for me."  

I kissed Fay so affectionately. We were both caressing each other's bodies. I moved my hand across her flat stomach as she spread her legs wide open in anticipation. I slid two fingers inside her dripping entrance, "Fay, those days are over for you, I've reloaded. Are. you ready for the King again?"  

That was the start of an amazing session. The variety of positions we got into was incredible. Everything was spontaneous. Fay loved anal. I gave her three vaginal orgasms in ten minutes as the head of my cock was stimulating her G-spot anally. She had three body-shaking orgasms from it. Just after twelve, I said, "Fay, I've an appointment at two to view this property. Would you like to come with me?"  

She kissed me so lovingly I realised she was happy I'd invited her, "Barry, I'd love to come with you I'll make some lunch for us, I've some beautiful ham and mature cheddar that'll make a beautiful omelette but let's shower first as I want to wash you everywhere."  

I had Fay in the shower, which was excellent Fay could arouse me easily. Her omelette was delicious. She told me she'd made it with love. We arrived outside the property at ten to two. Bob Park arrived a couple of minutes later. We got out of the car and introduced ourselves to him. He was a friendly man in his seventies.  

We went into the shop part of the property; it was an empty shell. He had used the shop as a showroom for bathroom fittings, with the warehouse below for plumbing fittings. He'd sold that business to a large company, but he'd kept the property.  

The shop would make an ideal retail wine shop. It had an office, plus Bob had created a one-bedroom apartment with a small kitchen and probably the finest looking bathroom I'd ever seen in my life.  

Bob then showed us an industrial electric dumbwaiter which had a new motor fitted to it four years ago. It could carry five hundred kilograms, it would be ideal for carrying cases of wine from the warehouse to the shop.  

We then went downstairs to the warehouse. It was huge and much broader than the shop. There were two enormous doors capable of taking lorries with containers. It was empty apart from a Toyota forklift truck. This was an ideal site for The Fine Wine Company, "Bob, does the forklift still work?"  

He smiled, "Good question. It hasn't run for over two years. The keys are in it, let me try it."  

He got into it, the battery turned, the engine started. It sounded good, "Let me let it run for a minute as the battery didn't sound so good."  

"Bob, how much do you want for the forklift?"  

"It's old, but it's so reliable. Give me three thousand and it's yours."  

"Bob, I'd like to make you an offer. I believe John is your lawyer, too. Let us meet on Monday morning at nine at his office. I'll meet you in the car park first. I'll have a cheque for ten thousand. I'll also have a bag with thirty-five thousand in cash in it and that's for the property and the forklift, do we have a deal?"  

"Barry, over the years your grandfather bought a lot of bathrooms from me, shake my hand, we have a deal."  

I shook his hand, "Bob, thanks. We have a deal. Let me phone John so everything can be arranged for Monday morning."  

We'd been shown the toilets and offices in the warehouse since Fay wanted another look. She and Bob went back to look. I phoned John. I got through to him immediately and told him I was Bob's property for ten thousand. Could he have the title deeds arranged as we'll do the transfer at nine on Monday morning? John laughed. He told me I was so like my grandfather. He then told me he'd been trying to get hold of mum but her home number was on answer phone. I asked how important he told me very. I told him she was out shopping, but I'd phone her on her mobile and she'd phone him back.  

I called mum, "Babs, we have got the property. I've phoned John to get the legalities out of the way. He told me he needed to speak to you about another matter. Could you call him?"  

"Barry, I'm so happy you've got that property. I have bought a few things, May's taste in clothes is great. I've got a lovely black outfit for the Funeral tomorrow, black doesn't suit me, but this outfit is so classy. When will you be home tonight?"  

"Babs, I've had a busy day. I'll try to be home around nine, have you wine for tonight?"  

"Of course, I'm so looking forward to Wednesday when the container arrives. I'll phone John now. I wonder what he wants?"  

Fay and I left the property, I was so happy I'd bought it as it would be ideal as a wine shop and warehouse, "Barry, I'm thrilled you have got that property. You did well with the price. I think Bob was desperate to sell it. I'm going to do some research on wine tasting rooms with the spittoons they have in France. If we get the shop right, we'll get everything right. What are you thinking?"  

"Let's go back to bed and I'll tell you."  

"What a lovely thought. If I told you I wanted the King cock again, would you think I was naughty?"  

"Fay, I want you naughty, as that makes things so much more interesting. We have tradespeople working in the hotel. They'll be able to do most of the work needing done at the shop and warehouse. I'd love to know your suggestions. Feel the King you make him so stiff."  

We were nearly at Fay's house. As she stroked my cock she said, "It's a pity we're so close to the house as I would have sucked the King. When we get home, that's what I want to do first, as sucking that beauty makes me so wet."  

That afternoon session with Fay was amazing. Everything was so spontaneous. Good knows how many times Fay came, it was a lot. I came twice. Fay was riding me in the cowgirl position, her pussy lips were wrapped around the base of my cock. She turned around, with my monster cock deep inside her, she went into reverse cowgirl pounding my cock so hard. We both climaxed simultaneously with body shaking orgasms.  

As we lay kissing and touching later, Fay said two things that aroused me. "Barry, I'll check a lot of websites tonight, the tasting room will be first-class. You'll need staff for both the shop and the warehouse. Su's only part-time at the kindergarten. Her kids are getting older. She has a wonderful knowledge of wine. I'm sure she'd be interested in a job with you. I have some wonderful ideas on how to build the wholesale business. Could you see a way to giving Su a job with us?"  

I kissed Fay, "Fay, I don't see a problem with that, but I'll make you a director of The Fine Wine Company. You'll be paid a salary. I'd love you to be in that position."  

"Barry, I'd work so hard for you now. I must tell you something. A couple of years ago, Robin gave Su an STD. She was peeing blood from it. She'd put him out of the house. I was spending a lot of time with her. We shared the same bed. When she was clean, things at night got naughty, everything was consensual. What I'm trying to tell you is Su and I are lovers. She's very open-minded and affectionate in bed. You asked me when we come to the Spa for the kids' swimming lesson if I'd wear a costume that would make my big titties spill out of the costume. I'll do that on Sunday. I'll also tell Su about the wine company and about your King cock. If Su wears a similar costume to me, would you be interested?"  

As Fay spoke she gave me another erection as I rode her Fay all the naughty things Su liked to do, there was nothing she didn't like. As I was riding Fay, she asked me to pull out. She took some dick pictures of my monster cock, saying, "When Su sees this, she'll never say no to it."  

When I left Fay's I had my phone off for my meeting with Bob, Babs had tried to get me six times. I had three messages asking me to phone her. I was now in the hotel car park, I phoned her, "Babs, what's wrong?"  

"Barry, I've spoken to John, your father is divorcing me as the marriage has completely broken down. He's offered conditions which John has suggested I accept. I want him out of my life. I also agree with John, let me tell you the conditions."  

"He owns the house, which has a value of six hundred thousand pounds. He's offered me three hundred thousand, plus my monthly check will continue with inflation added every year. If I remarry, it will stop. He will also pay the monthly support for you until you're twenty-four, he must still think you are going to university. I'm happy with this, as I'll be free of the fucker. The only problem is my books I have until the month to get my possessions out of the house. May has said I can store my books in her garage. She has plenty of room as it's a three-car garage and hers is the only car in it now. What do you think I should do?"  

"Babs, I'll be home in ten minutes. I'll bring two bottles of chilled Champagne so we can celebrate. I'd agree to that to get the fucker out of your life."  

"Thanks Barry, make it fifteen minutes as I want to put tomorrow's outfit on to see if you like it."  

"See you then."   

I thought, no I can't use the Penthouse as a bolt hole. Making the apartment at the shop was a must do now. I checked the mail along with what was happening in the hotel. It was busy, every bedroom sold. I got two bottles of chilled Pol Roger thinking I must try to stock this for The Fine Wine Company. So many things to think of.  

I arrived home. Babs was in her bedroom. I called out, "Babs, I'm home. Will I pour the Champagne for you?"  

"Barry, please give me another couple of minutes, as I've had my hair done. When you hear me coming down the stairs, pop it."  

My phone beeped. I had a message from May, "Barry, Babs, and I had a great day. Babs bought a bra and a Teddy which do magical things for her big tits. She's so happy her marriage is over. Do everything you can to make her do it. Please compliment her on how she looks. She must get her confidence back. Looking forward to Wednesday. Love May xx."  

I heard mum coming down the stairs. I opened the Champagne when mum came into the kitchen. Two glasses had been poured. Mum looked absolutely stunning, the outfit looked as though it was moulded to her body. The skirt was two inches above her knee. She was wearing three-inch heels with silk stockings. I didn't know if she didn't suit black. She looked fantastic, especially her massive tits. Her bra was pushing them up. "Babs, you look absolutely stunning. I'll be proud to stand beside you tomorrow. Give me a twirl. Let me see how you look from behind."  

jd8406
jd8406
758 Followers
12