Mum's Hotel Ch. 07

Story Info
Incest with Mum who is getting kinkier now.
5.5k words
4.83
10k
28

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
771 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.  

Mum was dripping as she cooked breakfast. Last night she discovered she loved anal. I thought that all forms of sex as everything we'd done she'd enjoyed. When I left, I told her I had a busy day. As things panned out, I'd message to tell her when I'd be home.  

I arrived at the lawyer's car park at ten to nine. Bob was already there. He got into my car I gave him the bag with his money in it. He flicked through the notes, "Barry, thank you. I trust you, may I leave it in your car until after the deal is done?"  

I smiled, "I trust you too, bring it with you as I'll be leaving as soon as we sign. I have one question how often did you clean the granite floors?"  

"We brushed it regularly. If we got a mark on it we'd clean it with a mop with soapy water, it's a tough non porous material. It looks great when it's clean."  

We went into John's office. I gave him my cheque, we both signed the documents. I walked out the door with two sets of keys and the alarm codes written on two pieces of paper. Fay and Su were waiting outside John's office. I gave Fay a set of keys with the paper with the codes on it. She tongue kissed me, both of them were dressed in leggings and tops, which made me think they were there to work.  

I got to the hotel at ten to ten. All heads of departments were there. I started the meeting by saying, "Thank you all for coming this morning. We've lost Tom, but the show must go on. I'm so lucky to have Jo as my number 2. We have a wonderful team here I've worked for and with all of you. The purpose of this is to give all of you the ability to make suggestions on how we can make the hotel run better. I'll be open to any suggestions you may have. I know I'm springing this on you. If we have no immediate suggestions, then how often would you like this meeting, weekly, fortnightly, or monthly?  

Guy, the head chef, stood up, "Barry, I think is a great idea, it let's us all know that you are interested in our thoughts. The kitchen is now 99% Sous Vide. We produce thousands of meals of the highest quality. Tom had initially heard of it. He sent me to a major restaurant in France. I was hooked. Maybe we should put our thinking caps on so we can have another meeting in a fortnight."  

The majority clapped to Guy's words. Jo stood up. "Barry, I also think it's a great idea. You have done a tremendous job in changing our wine supplier. Everyone of us knew we should do this. You organised a wine tasting with everyone voting to change our wine supplier. I propose like Guy another meeting in two weeks' time."  

More applause, Rose, the Head Housekeeper stood up. "We have two excellent laundries in the hotel. One in the Spa to handle all the towels and bathrobes from the pool. This is necessary as we couldn't get a better service. We also have the hotel laundry. It takes a sizeable amount of space up. I'm not an architect but we're running at nearly 100% occupancy. We have wonderful staff in the laundry. I believe in the area the laundry occupies with a couple of clever extensions we could have between twelve and fifteen new bedrooms."  

I smiled, "Rose, this meeting with your suggestion, which I'll have an architect look into, has made our first meeting a success."  

Everyone in the room was happy. Jo had been taking notes. She was excited with Rose's suggestion after capital costs with one more housekeeper employed, we'd be in seriously more profit. I closed the meeting saying the next meeting would be at ten o'clock for two weeks today.  

It was a quarter to eleven when I arrived at the warehouse. Our kitchen machine had half the floor of the warehouse cleaned. It was night and day between the clean and unclean floor. Su and the technician had one wall clean. Su called out, "Barry, you've got to buy this machine as it's excellent and so easy to use."   

Fay said, "Barry, I can't believe how easy this has been. One o'clock will finish the floor in the warehouse, then we'll do the shop floor. Your electrician is a dream. He'll rewire the warehouse, then install LED lighting. He'll then do the same in the shop. Your wood worker is working on the shop shelves. He thinks it will be completed and varnished by Wednesday evening, so we stock the bottles on it Thursday morning. The technician is excellent. He works so hard. This is going faster than I imagined it would."  

I looked around the wall that had been completed. I asked Su when the top wall would be completed. She told me in thirty minutes with the other wall being finished by one o'clock. I phoned Gary to ask him if he could deliver the containers around two this afternoon. Could he also tell me how much I owed him and how he wanted paid?  

He told me all I needed to know. I now had to go to the Penthouse for some cash. I phoned the architect to have a look at the hotel's laundry with extensions. How many rooms could we get? He told me he'd check it out and get back to me.  

I was thinking we could use part of the warehouse for the laundry. Not any more as the way it was looking now, this was going to be a warehouse with character.  

At two o'clock, our two containers were at the warehouse door. Each of the two lorries had a forklift, plus we had ours, which Fay wanted to drive. At ten to three when Su left, we had every pallet unloaded. I knew then we'd have to look for another property for the laundry.  

Gary arrived just as the last pallets were being unloaded. He was impressed with the warehouse and the shop, telling me it would cost a fortune to have the amount of granite we had in the building. I paid him; he was happy. I asked him where I could get the van painted in Harrods Green with The Fine Wine Company in gold letters? He told that he did everything in house. It would take four days to repaint with the sign writing done, he would let me know when he could do it.  

I couldn't believe the amount of work that had been done. We were using an IBM cloud system for the wine company's Sales Ledger. A receptionist had entered the two containers into the system. Fay could access it from my laptop. Fay and I were now filling the van with the hotel's first order. There were six pallets. Jim had already updated our wine list, so when we'd unloaded the six pallets, we were in business.   

Fay had to go home, so Jim and I unloaded the six pallets. I'd taken a case of the Premier Cru Chablis that mum liked I put it in my car.   

It was now six-thirty in the evening. I hadn't stopped all day. I called mum to see what she'd planned for tonight, she answered on the second ring, "Hi Babs, how's your day been?"  

"Barry, I'm so happy you phoned. I've been thinking about you all day. I've got some nice big duck breasts in for dinner. Tonight I'll be a naughty girl as I want you first, as my pussy and ass have been tingling all day."  

I knew mum loved my big thick cock. I sensed that the naughtier the sex we had it was bringing out a kinkier mum for me, she was a sexual volcano just waiting to erupt, "Do I make you horny mum? What sexy things are you wearing for me tonight, the sexier you look for me, the harder you'll make my cock, I know you love a big thick stiff cock."  

"Darling, mummy wants that, I went to May this morning. I'm on the pill now so you can shoot all your seed deep inside me. Last night was incredible when you shot your load up my ass. I want more of that. Barry, when we're both sure, I'll come off the pill as I want your baby."  

I wanted to know if mum had told May she was having consensual incest with her son, I was sure she had but I wanted her to tell me as May had told me she and Babs were lovers, "Mum, that's good that you're on the pill as we'll use this time to find our what each other enjoys in bed, I don't think I'll have a problem if you come off the pill. Does May not understand that I'm the reason you've gone on the pill?"  

"Barry, I didn't tell her directly, I only told her you've grown into a very capable young man who has impressed me with the way you're running the hotel. I also told her you'd introduced me to erotica as I'd found by reading it had made me understand and making me so more sexually aware of my own sexual needs, May is not stupid. I think she'll know what we're doing as she told me I was glowing. Darling, when will you be home as I need you so badly?"  

"Babs, are you wearing a miniskirt? If you are, take your panties off, as I'll be home in five minutes."  

"Darling, I've a micro-miniskirt on, my panties are off now. They're so wet, will you eat mummy's pussy when you get here? I'm also wearing a cup less bra that pushes my tits out, I bought several naughty pieces of lingerie for you today."  

As I drove home, I knew how to get mum to her full potential sexually, the kinkier we got, the more mum liked it. I carried the case of Chablis into the house, mum was standing in the kitchen looking the sexiest I'd ever seen her. Three-inch heels, self-supporting silk stockings made her legs look so long. Her micro-miniskirt left two inches of her thighs exposed, but her cup less bra did incredible things for her massive big tits. As I took a frozen wine cooler sleeve from the freezer to chill one bottle of Chablis, I said, "Mum, you look gorgeous I love everything you're wearing especially that bra sit on a kitchen chair I'd love to watch you flash your gorgeous tight cunt for me then we'll go to bed as you can see you've given me a massive erection."  

Mum smiled as she sat on the kitchen chair with her legs wide open, her fingers disappeared inside the folds of her gorgeous pussy, she was now fingering her pussy aggressively, "Darling, please take your big thick cock out as it excites me so much. Would you like to watch mummy bring herself off? She'll do it nice and slowly for you. Please talk dirty to me."  

"Babs, let's go to bed. You lie on top of the bed so I can watch you bring yourself off. I like it when you're horny, have you been thinking about my big thick cock all day?"  

Mum was now lying on top of the bed legs wide open, her micro-miniskirt lying on the floor, "Barry, mummy can't help herself when she thinks of the incredible orgasms you give her, last night and this morning were mind-blowing. Mummy wants her pussy so wet as when she goes on top of you she'll be so wet your big thick cock will slide up her so easily, do you like when mummy is a dirty slut?"  

"I like it when you tell me things you like, have you ever used your two hands on your pussy to bring yourself off?"  

"That's a good idea, I'll use the fingers of one hand to play with my big hard clit as I fist myself with my other hand, Barry, you just need to ask as I'll do anything for you. I'm so close now I wish I could squirt for you but sadly I can't make myself squirt, I've a girlfriend who can make me squirt I love it when she makes me squirt my juice into her mouth."  

As mum said this, she had a massive body-shaking orgasm her whole body was twitching with it, her two hands were still working her gorgeous pussy as she twitched, "Barry, you give me incredible orgasms now with you beside me helping me I've given myself the most powerful orgasm I've ever given myself in my life."  

Mum pulled me close to her. We kissed lovingly for several minutes. I felt her hand stroking my monster cock as she squatted over me, running the bulbous head of my cock just inside her long thick cunt flaps. She pushed down as I slid inside her so easily, feeling the warmth of her cunt walls excited me so much.  

Mum soon had a powerful rhythm going with her tighten release motion of her powerful cunt muscles. She was pounding me so hard her massive tits, still in the cup less bra, were bouncing beautifully. I now had the feeling that I could arouse and excite mum unimaginably, as the way she was riding me was incredible. I was looking at everything she was doing to me.  

"Darling, do you like how mummy's bouncing her big titties for you, I know you like that that's why I'm bouncing them so much."  

"Mum, I love everything you're doing to me, you've a lovely tight cunt, you know how to grip a cock. You're giving me a great ride, how's it for you, mum?"  

"Barry, you do not know how good it feels having your monster cock inside me. I love it when I take you deep. Baby, I'm so close, cum for mummy, baby you could make mummy your bitch, would you like mummy to be your bitch?"  

As she said this, we both climaxed simultaneously, what a feeling it was as we both were pounding each other's bodies. Mum was glowing as she leaned down and kissed me. Mum had come off me, my cock was dripping and glistening with the protein cocktail of both our juices. As she went down on me, mum said, "Let mummy clean your gorgeous cock for you so you know the good things your bitch can do for you."  

That's when mum became my bitch, I didn't ask her to do it. She did it because that was the way she wanted to love me. We went downstairs. I opened the Premier Cru Chablis; it was delicious. I felt so happy that I'd changed the wine supplier. Mum cooked dinner, which was also delicious. We went back upstairs for another session. As we lay in bed afterwards, mum was totally relaxed, her kisses were so affectionate, I was fondling her massive tits, mum kissed me, "Barry, your bitch loves it when you play with her big titties, you've made me cum so many times tonight if you keep playing with them you'll make me cum again. You know you can fuck your bitch any way you want. She'll do everything so willingly for you."  

I don't know why I said it but I said it, "May's got lovely big tits too, I love big tits."  

"Darling, May's tits are big and juicy, May's my girlfriend that can make your bitch squirt. Would you like to watch May make me squirt? I can arrange this, but I'd love to watch you fuck her after she's made me squirt."  

I smiled, "Does my bitch want fucked again? I need breakfast at eight tomorrow morning."  

Mum laughed, "Your bitch always wants fucked. I think we'll have to wait until after the wedding for our threesome with the horny May. You realise that when we do it, May will know you're fucking me too."  

The next morning, mum woke me at seven, my bitch was horny. I was realising mum had an insatiable sexual appetite. She just couldn't get enough, I loved her for being this way.  

I got to the warehouse and shop just after nine. Fay was there, she was on top of things. The shelving and lighting were now finished in the shop. They were working on the walls and paving. It was all taking shape. The rewiring was easy, pulling the old cable out with the new cable attached to it. The electrician had picked very suitable LED lighting, which created a wonderful atmosphere in the shop.  

The area of the shop which had the fabulous bathroom had a lounge which we were now using as an office. There was a kitchen also which was making tea and coffee for all the workers. I asked Fay to get another room converted into a bedroom, she smiled, "That could be very handy. Barry, I think Su is very interested in taking a full-time job here. I know she'll work hard. Yesterday, it was obvious her heart was in it. I've contacted all the vineyards we're dealing with to get the tasting notes for all the wines we are stocking. I'm also wondering about my role here as I think I'll need to play it down as I'm in a very high tax bracket because of my Quango work but I'm very interested in being part of this as I'm sure it'll be a fantastic success."  

We were in the lounge I took Fay in my arms we cuddled and kissed, "Fay, I'll give Su the job she'll be running the place I'll pay her well but I want you to be in the background I'll pay you in cash for this so it wouldn't affect your tax situation, how do you feel about this?"  

She smiled, "You'll find out the next time I have you in bed. Do you have a sommelier in the hotel as I want to get The Fine Wine Company Sommelier Award system going, as that will attract so many hotels and restaurants to buy wines from us?"  

"Fay, we have two wine waitresses, but we don't call them Sommeliers."  

Fay smiled, "I'll go online and order some wine tasting Tastevins which in France are the Cellarman's wine tasting instrument. I've noticed your girls pour a little wine into the customer's glass for the customer to taste. We bring a little more theatre into the process with the Sommelier doing the tasting, this will work, I'll get The Fine Wine Company Sommelier Award engraved onto the Tastevin so a business that buys wines from us their Sommelier will be fully trained in every aspect of our wines."  

It was now twenty to twelve. I had my big meeting with May at twelve. I gave Fay a big hug, telling her I'd get in touch with Su to get things sorted out.   

Gary had phoned me at eleven to say if he got our van today we would get it back painted and sign written on Saturday morning. Fay was happy about this. I'd given her the keys so she could give the driver them when he arrived.  

I had the three wines for Kay's wedding, a white, a red and a Champagne, which I took with me to the Penthouse. At two minutes to twelve, the doorbell rang, May was standing in four-inch heels standing outside the door wearing a raincoat which came to below her knees. She was also carrying a small overnight bag. She stepped inside the hallway, undid the belt of her raincoat, which she opened to reveal her in a push-up bra and miniskirt with silk self-supporting stockings. I helped her take her raincoat off, which we left in the hallway beside her overnight bag, as I led her to the main bedroom I thought Kay, her daughter, had given me a good fuck. I was certain that May would give me a better ride than her daughter.  

In the bedroom, May took me in her arms as our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths. I felt May's hand fondle my monster erection, "Barry, I'm so happy that my outfit has given you the hard on I wanted it to give you. Babs is now on the pill. Do you think you can handle two mature, horny women? Let me get you naked."  

I smiled as I stripped, thinking of course I would manage, as May did not know the ladies I was looking after. May removed her bra and miniskirt, her body looked incredible for her age. Her massive breasts, her flat stomach, her hairless swollen vulva with thick lips and a perfectly formed sex slit.   

May lay on top of the bed with her gorgeous legs spread open, inviting me to take her in the missionary position. I played with her massive juicy tits. I moved my hand to her vulva as I slid two fingers inside her, May said, "Barry, I want to feel that big boy inside me, please be gentle at the beginning as it's been a while since I last had a cock. I'll probably cum quickly, don't worry, we have all afternoon to give each other pleasure."  

I ran my bulbous head up and down just inside her thick cunt lips; she gasped with pleasure as I teased her huge hard clit with the head of my head of monster cock. I put the head in the middle of her dripping sex slit, pushing gently. I was amazed how easy and how much of my cock she was taking. I kept pushing until I felt the head of my cock hit her cervix. Her cunt lips were wrapped around the base of my cock, May was taking my full length, "Barry, for the first time in my life, I'm feeling my pussy stretched. It feels so comfortable, the sensations your cock is giving me are unbelievable. Now get a rhythm going as I adjust my hips, as I want to feel you deeper."  

As soon as I was inside May, I knew she'd give a better ride than her daughter, Kay. She was gripping and releasing her powerful cunt muscles in a way that give me complete pleasure. As I got into my rhythm, I said, "May, are you ok if I raise the tempo a little?"  

"Darling, I'm yours. I can take all of you so easily. We have just started, I've had two micro-orgasms. Can you feel my cum running down your cock? I love how your cock feels. I'm amazed at the sensations it's giving me."  

jd8406
jd8406
771 Followers
12