Mum's Hotel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May, you are giving me a lovely tight ride, don't worry about cumming as I'll just keep going. The good news is when I cum, I reload quickly. I'm sure you'll cum a lot this afternoon."  

Five minutes later May had a mind-blowing orgasm, her whole body twitched as she came. I kept pounding her relentlessly as she continued to twitch with a satisfied look on her face. I had now a very vigorous rhythm going, May was responding to it, our hips were thrusting in unison, her gripping and releasing was incredible, "May, I'm loving this, bring one of your nipples to your mouth then show me how you want me to suck and lick your big hard nipples."  

May did as she was told, she did it so suggestively. She leaned her head down as she nibbled on the meaty part of her huge tits. As she stopped she smiled, "Barry, you're a naughty boy, I'm a naughty girl who's got some Coconut Oil in her bag, would you like me to give you a lovely tight titty fuck later as I want you to spurt your seed all over me?"  

This intrigued me as I'd never thought of having a titty fuck with mum. I now definitely wanted to try it with May to get the experience of it. I continued to pound May's squelching pussy. I was soon aware she was so similar to mum in that they both had insatiable sexual appetites, "Darling, this is so good I'm so close again, your monster cock feels so good I want him deeper when he's inside me it's so easy how he brings me off, I'm cumming."  

I kept pounding her relentlessly until she'd composed herself. May was so loud when she climaxed which told me I was giving her a lot of pleasure, I now wanted to take her doggy style so she'd feel how deep I could go, "May, this is so good I hope you are enjoying this as much as me, I'd love to take you doggy style now, would you like to get on all fours with your beautiful butt at the bottom of the bed so I can take you a place where I don't think you've been before."  

As May got into position, I sensed her excitement; she was so eager for me to take her this way. I got behind her. She was so wet her pussy lips were glistening with cum juice. I slipped deep inside her so easily I felt the head of my cock hit her cervix, "May, push back against me also angle your hips so you can take me deeper that's better now I'm going to finger your big hard clit as I ride you hard."  

May was loving this, I was thrusting hard into her; she was pushing back hard against my thrusting cock. It all felt so good. "Barry, I'm going to cum again soon. Please tell me you want to feel my creamy spunk run down your thick shaft and then drip onto your big, beautiful balls."  

"May, I'd love that I want you to cum as often as you want, as I only want to give you pleasure. I think it'll be after the wedding before I can see you again."   

"Darling, that feels so good. Fuck me with your monster cock. I'm so fucking close again, I think now when I think of your cock it'll make me wet. Make me cum as I've been thinking about the wedding, if we're discreet we could have a session on Saturday, I'm cumming, Barry, you are a fucking machine."  

May had another massive orgasm, it surprised me as she was having so many orgasms that were getting stronger. I was surprised how I could hold back, as when she was talking dirty, it made me feel I wanted to cum again. Eventually May calmed down, we were lying on top of the bed kissing and touching, "Barry, on Saturday I want a dance with you before the dance starts. I'll need to get Alex home. Depending on the length of the speeches that could be around six in the evening, Alex's speech will not last long. I'm going to be drinking at the reception, I'm going to ask you in front of Alex if you'd drive Alex home for me. The dance will start at six-thirty, you're giving Kay a bedroom as a changing room. Kay will need to leave the hotel before eight as they have a honeymoon flight to Spain at nine, do you like where I'm going with this?"  

I smiled, "May, I'd love to give the mother of the bride a good rogering at her daughter's wedding, do you want me to take you hard and deep?"  

"Darling, of course I do. I want you to use me, you can even abuse me. After Kay leaves for her flight, I have to carry out my mother of the bride duties. There will be a table where the guests can leave their wedding gifts. I'd like to do this as soon as possible after Kay leaves for her flight, it would be wonderful if you could help me with this task?"  

I laughed, "May, it's easy I'll use one of the hotel's luggage trolleys wit a couple of large cardboard boxes then it won't take us long to get them up to the suite, I haven't told you I've upgraded the bedroom to a suite you spend the night there, I don't know if I can spend the night there as mum is a wedding guest, I love how you think May."  

As May got off the bed, she said before she went into the hallway, "Barry, your cock is made for my cunt, I'm sure that we'll both enjoy Saturday's wedding."  

A minute later, May came back into the bedroom with a bottle of Coconut Oil and a large bath towel, naked she walked so sensually. She spread the towel on top of the bed then lay on top of it, her massive tits looked incredible, her nipples were rock hard as she applied the Coconut Oil all over her massive juicy tits, she invited me to straddle her stomach just above her navel.   

I did this so willingly as she applied the Oil I put two of my fingers between her tits, "May, squeeze your beautiful big tits. Let me feel how tight you can make it."  

She cupped her massive tits, squeezing them hard against my two fingers, "Darling, I'll squeeze my tits against your fingers, you finger fuck my tits, you'll soon feel how tight I can make it. Barry, you haven't cum for a while, you've given me a lot of pleasure. Now it's my turn, when you cum, I'll open my mouth spray your cum in that direction. Spray me everywhere, my face, mouth, tits anywhere you want as I want you to feel that you own me now, you make me so fucking horny."  

I took my fingers away as May squeezed her massive tits against my enormous erection. I rode her tits as May squeezed them together; it was so slick and tight. May was giving me pleasure. The look on her face told me she was enjoying this. She squeezed tighter and tighter as I got a powerful rhythm going. After several minutes of incredible pleasure, May said, "Darling, don't forget to spray me, I think you enjoy a tight cunt now I'm giving you a tight titty ride."  

As she said this, I moved my two fingers to her tight ass hole amazingly May spread her thighs wide open to give me better access, I slipped my well lubed fingers deep inside her tight ass, "May, I love it tight would you like me to finger-fuck your tight ass as you give me a tight titty ride, I'll spray you harder if you do?"  

"Barry, we are so alike, when he was active, Alex thought anal was dirty, I've only had dildos or butt plugs in there, spray me baby, I want to see you spurt."  

A minute later, my first spurt hit her top lip as her tongue removed it so quickly. I sprayed her face and chest. May was also having an orgasm, which I believe was down to my finger fucking her ass. We both had amazing climaxes. I lay beside her. We kissed so lovingly. I checked my watch. It was just after five; we had had an incredible five hours. "May, please get on all fours again with your butt at the bottom of the bed, as I want to do one last thing before I go."  

May got into position. I knew my cock was so well lubed I would have no problem. The thought of what I was going to do to her had given me an incredible erection. As I pushed the bulbous head of my cock into her tight ass hole May groaned with pleasure. I was so happy as this felt so tight. Another gentle push I was home the head of my cock was hitting her G-spot, "Barry, this feels so fucking good the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot, I've never had this before, ride me hard as this feels so good."  

Ten minutes later, May had her third vaginal orgasm. Each one was stronger than the previous. I was relentless in my pounding of her as she was moaning with pleasure. After she'd calmed from her first climax I said, "May, I'm going to keep going as I want you still tingling from today when I see you on Saturday, is that ok with you?"  

"Darling, I've never had sensations like this in my life before, I'll bring some Coconut Oil to the wedding on Saturday."  

Six minutes later, she had her third vaginal orgasm. In the shower, she told me I'd given her the best sex she'd ever had in her life. When she left, I realised we had tasted none of the wines. I phoned mum to tell her I'd be home in fifteen minutes; she told me she was horny. I had to take her before dinner.  

To be continued. Please give 5 Stars as this will encourage more people to read the story. Please comment and follow.

12