Mum's Hotel Ch. 08

Story Info
Having Sex With The Bride On Her Wedding Day.
6.1k words
4.79
9.9k
26

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
763 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over. 

Thursday was a big day. My morning routine with mum was getting better. I loved eating breakfast with her. She knew I was working hard. At ten past eight, the architect phoned to say, with extensions, we could get twelve family rooms and four suites into the area of the laundry. He understood that we'd have to find a suitable commercial property close to the hotel. He told me the market was flooded with commercial property trying to be sold. 

He asked if I was solely wanting it for the hotel's laundry or would I be interested in taking other businesses laundry? That got me thinking as Rose and her team were so professional in their capabilities. A couple of years ago, Tom had installed a dry cleaning machine which was popular with the hotel's guests. I told him if Rose was willing; I was sure she would be, we'd go commercial. He said he'd look for a property and I should keep my eyes open too. 

I asked about planning permission. He told me it wouldn't be a problem, as the mayor was also the convener of the planning committee. 

I was thinking I would be nice to him when he was in for his coffee. I also thought of busty Josie, the mayor's fiery wife. She was his second wife. He was in his early seventies; she was in her late forties. They had an eighteen-year-old daughter who I believe was hot like Josie. I thought the next time I saw the mayor I'd explain to him what I was thinking of doing and ask if he'd any suggestions, as the problem was I'd have to have the new laundry operating before I could close the hotel laundry. 

Mum had heard all the conversation, "Darling, you have so much on your mind, I'll relax when you get home tonight. I was thinking, when will we move into the penthouse?" 

I was thinking of Tuesday's birthday party, "How about Wednesday of next week? Mum, are you like me, is it just clothes we have to transfer?" 

She laughed, "I've been taking a lot of my old clothes to charity shops. When we move, I'll have an exciting wardrobe, I'm so looking forward to it. Barry, pick up your suit today. Please don't forget to get it, as it's so important for Saturday." 

I drove to the wine shop. Su had created The Fine Wine Company logo in gold letters with a green background. She had done it so professionally. When I saw it, I knew that's what we wanted on our stationary and on the van. I phoned Gary. He told me to send a copy to him, which I did. Ten minutes later he phoned me back to tell me I didn't need a sign writer as this could all be done digitally, giving the letters a 3D effect with the address, phone number, email and website in normal type. He'd attached a copy, it looked impressive. I told him to do it. He replied, saying the van would be delivered tomorrow afternoon. 

The shop was taking shape now, the amount of work Fay and Su were putting into it was incredible, both their hearts were in it. 

I wished the bedroom was ready, as I would have a threesome with Fay and Su then. I would have made it special for both of them as a way of saying thank you. 

The owner of the old wine company had scheduled a meeting in the hotel. I should have advised them we were no longer dealing with them, I felt a little guilty about this so I agreed to the meeting. I arrived at the hotel to see a busty woman in her late-thirties waiting for me. When I saw her, I knew immediately why Tom had been dealing with her. 

I took her into a lounge, there was something very sexy about her. "Mr. Cooper, my name is Sarah Carter, I'm the owner of Carter wines. We haven't had a wine order from you for seventeen days. We usually had orders every three days. I'm so happy you agreed to see me. Have we done something wrong?" 

"I'm so sorry about that, but since my grandfather died, I've been so busy. Is it Miss or Mrs. Carter?" 

As she replied, she pushed her massive tits out, "It's Miss Carter, I was in a relationship but I'm single now. Please call me Sarah. Mr Cooper, you're my biggest customer. That's why I'm here today." 

I honestly felt sorry for her. She was a well-dressed woman. Sadly, the quality of her wines was low and her prices were high, not a wonderful combination. I wondered what staff she had, "Sarah, please call me Barry. Is it only wholesale you do? Do you do any retail? Let me be honest with you, I've just bought two containers of wine as I'm setting up a wine company. I'm trying to do my best for the hotel. I'm sorry to tell you I'm only buying quality wine now. One last question: how many staff do you employ?" 

As I said this, I wished that I'd spend more time studying Tom's videos, as I was sure I'd see Sarah perform in some of them. 

"Thanks Barry, Carter wines has three people working for it: my mother and father and myself. Though my father is not well now, he'll probably retire soon. We only do wholesale. We have a wine club with over a hundred members. If I lose your business, I'd need to have a serious look at my business. I got on well with Tom. I've always had a love of wine. Is there anything I can do that you'd start buying your wine from me again?" 

I felt so sorry for her. As a business owner, I must look after my own business first. "Sarah, do you buy directly from the vineyards you stock the wines of?" 

"I know this is wrong. It will be the reason I have a problem now. I buy from local distributors. If you are going to be a distributor, could I buy from you?" 

I then spent a good twenty minutes explaining to Sarah about The Fine Wine Company and how we intended to operate, selling wines of the highest quality at competitive prices. We both spoke freely and openly. She'd never thought that one day Tom wouldn't be there, that day had arrived. She'd started her business when she was twenty-two, seventeen years ago, she was now thirty-nine. Her mother was fifty-five, she had Sarah when she was sixteen. Her father was seventy-one and has terminal cancer. Sarah had flown him to America to the Mayo Clinic. That had cost her a fortune. Now he was in a cancer hospital for his last days. 

After she'd told me this, Sarah opened up completely. She had a mortgage on her warehouse. Without the hotel's business, she was insolvent. She'd six pallets of house wine, her supplier would take this back as Sarah had explained to them she'd lost her biggest customer. She'd also had a van with a tailgate, which was only used for my hotel deliveries as all her other deliveries could be done with her mother's estate car. If she could get out of the warehouse, she could survive with her hundred wine club customers. As that was over a hundred cases a month. She admitted the hotel was her only customer who had credit. Her other customers were cash on delivery only. 

I asked where her warehouse was? It was close to the hotel. I asked if I could see it. That wasn't a problem. She drove me there so I could see it. It was in a small commercial area two minutes from the hotel. Her van was also a Mercedes 7.5 ton. She also had a forklift truck in her warehouse. 

There was a small office in the warehouse that's where I met Doris, Sarah's mum, she was busty like Sarah. They were both lookers. Doris made us coffee, there was a worried look on both of their faces. Doris looked more worried when Sarah said, "Mum, Barry has just set up The Fine Wine Company, he's doing this as an independent wholesaler." 

"Doris, you make a good cappuccino. I never expected to be having a day like this today. You two don't look like mum and daughter, you look like two sisters. I may be able to help you. Sarah, could you give me a price for the warehouse, van, forklift and the coffee machine that made this lovely coffee? You have little wine in stock, will you be able to get rid of the wine yourself?" 

Sarah's face changed to a relieved look, "Barry, I was at my accountant yesterday, I know exactly what I need for the warehouse, I'll hazard a guess for the van, forklift and coffee maker. If you could offer me fifty thousand in a written offer with sixty thousand in cash, I would accept it. The wines we have in stock we can get rid of, but I'd like to buy wines from you?" 

"Sarah, you've got a deal, I hope it helps us. When do you want this to happen? If you want it done quickly, we can do it today or tomorrow?" 

"Barry, what a relief, I'd like it done as soon as possible, but we'll have to take our wine and store it in the garage at home." 

It turned out that John was Sarah's lawyer, too. I phoned him to tell him I'd be putting in an offer of fifty thousand for the property. He laughed and told me he liked my style. The deal would be completed tomorrow. I was happy with the purchase, as the warehouse would make an ideal laundry. The warehouse I had was unique with the granite. I had bought both properties at a good price for having the cash available suited Bob and Sarah. Doris put the answerphone on, we then left the property. 

I directed Sarah to my wine shop and warehouse. It was now two in the afternoon. There were two painters there. I got a surprise at the work that had been. The tasting area now had a granite table with the spittoons in place. It looked incredible. Both Sarah and Doris liked what they say. Doris was first to speak, as she spoke I was in no doubt she was pushing her massive tits out for me, "Barry, the atmosphere in here is amazing apart from the computers you'd think you were in a wine shop from sixty years ago. You have modern lighting, but strangely, that adds to the atmosphere. I believe you have a warehouse below, I'd love to see that." 

As we walked down the stairs, just looking at the beautiful hips of these two voluptuous women was arousing me. The thought of them being mother and daughter excited me even more. I even wondered if I was developing a fondness for a mother and daughter. 

When I switched the lights on as we entered the warehouse, both Sarah and Doris gasped when they saw the pallets beautifully stacked in neat with the sparkling granite paving and walls. Sarah said, "What a beautiful property. You have got everything about it is perfect. The labels on the bottles look amazing. I noticed in the shop that some of your bottles have screw tops and no cork." 

Sarah was now pushing her tits out, I smiled, "Sarah, science is now taking over from tradition. The screw top eliminates the wine being corked. These are serious producers that are using screw tops now, quality wine still matures perfectly in a screwtop bottle." 

Doris replied, "Barry, I didn't know that I always thought it was a cheaper way to seal a bottle. One other thing I want to ask, you said that Sarah and I looked like sisters, who's the big sister?" 

I smiled, "Doris, the screw top is cheaper and better, some producers want to keep the traditional cork but they risk corked wine. You're both nice and big, as sisters, I thought you were twins!" 

Both were pushing their tits out now, there wasn't much in it. They both had massive tits. Doris's mobile rang, she answered, then said yes, she listened for a minute, "Can you give me a minute?" 

"Sarah, dad's gone, they will hold him in his room for another hour then he'll be taken to the mortuary, the nurse said the mortuary is not a nice place for your last memory of a loved one." 

Sarah said, "We'll go now, mum." 

Doris ended the call, "Girls, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. John will have my cheque this afternoon. Can I give you my mobile number so we can meet for the cash part of the transaction?" 

Sarah smiled, "Barry, both mum and I are relieved this has happened now, the last few days have been dreadful. Thankfully, it's all over now. Please give me your number, I'll get back to you when I know what's happening. I'm so happy we met today. I also want to talk to you about wines?" 

As I got my phone out to get the number, I said, "Sarah, please message me on WhatsApp as if I'm in a meeting I won't answer the phone as soon as I see your message I'll get back to you." 

As I read my number out to Sarah, Doris said, "Barry, may I have your number too as I've exciting thoughts on what you can do with your new business?" 

They both added my number to their contacts. We then left the warehouse as Sarah had to drive me back to the hotel. In the car, I told Sarah that I'd hand the cheque into John's office this afternoon. She could message me on WhatsApp to let me know a suitable time to give her the cash. I shook her hand as I got out of the car; she squeezed my hand so suggestively. 

Doris had got out of the back seat, she waited for me to get out of the car, she brushed her massive tit against my arm and whispered, "I'll be in touch." 

On my way to John's office, I stopped at the tailor to pick up my suit. It was a perfect fit. After I left John's, I went to the penthouse to get Sarah's cash. When I'd done that, I got Tom's laptop out to check for any videos of Sarah. I spent ten minutes looking, but found no folders with her name. I then found a folder with the title D&D in it were a lot of videos of Doris and Sarah, singly and in threesome. I then worked it out that D&D stood for Doris and daughter. They were both so hot, in one Doris says, "Tom, you know I love to fuck and suck, so does my lovely daughter. I love her gorgeous bald, tight pussy." 

I watched several videos. It soon struck me how well Doris and Sarah worked together. Tom liked to watch them bring each other off before he got involved. The way they kissed each other was amazing, as the kisses were hot, sensual kisses. They also both wore micro-miniskirts, four-inch-heels, self-supporting silk stockings and push-up bras. I thought that Tom and I were similar, be both loved big juicy tits and mum and daughters. 

I phoned mum to tell her I'd be home in thirty minutes, I also told her about the laundry, I also told her the suit was a perfect fit. I got a message from Doris, "Barry, I'm so happy that Sarah saw you today as I was getting so worried about our business as losing you as a customer would be the end of our business. Sarah and I are now home. I was talking to about our wine club. As it is when we split the money we earn, we would need to find another job to survive. I've suggested to Sarah that if you can offer us a job in your wine company, we would give you our wine club and help you develop it as what you have got is fantastic. Please let me know what you think as I would like to get to know you. Thank you for being so nice to Sarah and I today. Doris." 

"Doris, thank you for your message. Yes, I'd be interested in employing you and Sarah. I'd like to meet you next week so we can talk about it. Is Monday afternoon at two in the wine shop good for you? Please ask Sarah about a suitable time so I can give her the money. Barry." 

I got a message from John that I was now the owner of the warehouse. I was happy about this, as it told me Sarah trusted me. I then got a message from Sarah saying she'd be available anytime it suited me. I replied, asking for her address, saying I'd drop it off in the next ten minutes. 

I got the address and dropped the money off. We also confirmed our meeting on Monday. As I drove home, I thought that Fay, Su, Sarah and Doris would be an excellent team to run The Fine Wine Company. I hoped that they'd all get on well, something told me they would. 

Saturday morning arrived mum, and I were still in bed though mum was at her hairdresser at ten. The church service was at twelve-thirty, mum asked me if I'd go to the service with her, I told her I would but I needed to work at the reception. 

After breakfast, mum went to the hairdresser. I had dressed in my new suit, mum told me it suited me perfectly. She was sure I'd be the best dress man at the reception. 

Mum looked fabulous in her outfit, it showed her voluptuous body off to perfection, her massive tits were jiggling beautifully inside her bra. We arrived at the church. It was buzzing, as there were so many people there. I saw May sitting at the front. Alex and Kay then walked down the aisle and the service began. It was a nice service. I had arranged with mum we would leave as soon as the service finished. We got caught up in the church photographs at the end, which slowed down our exit.  

We arrived at the hotel just before the bride and groom. Jo had done a great job, as everything was perfect. 

I greeted Kay and Bob when they arrived, "Congratulations to both of you, Kay, you are a beautiful bride. Bob, you're a very lucky man." 

The meal went without a problem. The speeches were finished at quarter to six. Everyone got up as the room was being prepared for the dance. I saw Kay approaching me, you couldn't see her bulge but her tits looked gigantic, she gave me a hug as squeezed her tits against my chest, she whispered, "Barry, thank you so much for the excellent meal and service, I want a dance with you it'll have to be early as we're flying to Spain." 

"Kay, no problem, your tits feel so good." 

She smiled and whispered, "If we play our cards right, you could get a feel of them later. I think mum's looking for you as dad and Bob are now in a bar drinking whisky." 

"Hopefully, I'll see you later." 

I found May; she looked stunning. She wasn't happy, "Barry, will you drive Alex home with me, he's drunk. He's also in the bar with Bob, who's also drunk." 

We got Alex into my car for the short drive to May's house. May took Alex to his bedroom, gave him his medication, and prepared him for bed. I'd made myself a cup of coffee as I waited for May in the kitchen. We cuddled when she came in, her tongue deep in my mouth. I was feeling her massive tits as she kissed me passionately as she gave me a dry ride, "Barry, after Kay leaves, I want you to help me take all the wedding gifts up to that gorgeous suite you've given us. I've some Coconut Oil in my bag there, I'm still tingling in both holes since Wednesday, I love your big thick cock. Let's get back to the hotel, as I'd hate to miss the first dance." 

We got back, the first dance hadn't taken place yet. Kay and Bob took to the floor. I saw mum and asked her to dance. She felt so good in my arms I could feel the weight of her big juicy titties on my chest. We were chatting normally but hopefully hidden to the room. Mum was dry riding my cock with her pussy as we danced. 

We danced for three dances. I had to be careful as mum had stiffened my cock. I sat with May and mum both were sticking with the Champagne. They both liked it. May was telling mum how annoyed she was with Alex, saying it was unforgivable him getting drunk at his daughter's wedding. Kay came to our table, she asked me to dance, saying, "I want a dance with the best dressed man in the room." 

On the dance floor Kay was dry riding me too as she squashed her gigantic tits against my chest, "Barry, have I given you that massive erection I can feel down there?" 

I smiled, "Kay, just thinking about your big juicy titties makes me hard, you bra size two cup sizes bigger now." 

"I'm three now darling, when I think of your big fat cock I get wet, I think of him every day. Barry, I'm going to get changed in the next twenty minutes. Keep your eyes on me when you see me get into the lift and come up to that gorgeous suite you've given me. Use your pass key as I'll be in bed naked waiting for you. Please take me doggy style, as I want to feel how deep your big fat cock can go." 

"No problem, I'll be there, but where will Bob be?" 

"He'll be standing at the bar talking shit to anyone that'll listen. It'll have to be a quickie, as we've only about half an hour." 

We finished our dance. I had a massive erection I knew soon I'd be deep inside Kay's pussy and a short while later I'd be fucking her mum in the same bed this was going to be a dirty day. 

As I was standing in the corridor watching the lift, Jill was walking towards me. She had a big smile on her face, "Mr Barry, that's a gorgeous suit you're wearing. Will you wear it on Tuesday night for me?" 

jd8406
jd8406
763 Followers
12