Mum's Hotel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I will, I'm looking forward to Tuesday night." 

"So am I and my first lecture is not until eleven on Wednesday morning, so I can have a long lie on Wednesday morning." 

Jill had been pushing her tits out at me all the time she spoke with me. They looked fabulous. Her parting words were, "Mum and I will both wear mid-thigh miniskirts for you, I'm going to wear a cup less bra. I think you'll enjoy what it does for my big titties." 

She winked at me as she walked away. I saw Kay get into the lift. I made my way to her suite. It was two floors above. I put my passkey into the lock of the door, turned it and I stepped inside the suite. Kay was now only wearing her silk, self-supporting stockings. Her gigantic juicy tits looked incredible they were just so big. As I stripped, Kay said as she bounced her gigantic tits, "Barry, thank you so much for coming, as this is going to be the highlight of my wedding day. I love that monster cock. Let me go down on him, as I want to make him so hard." 

Kay's tongue was all over my cock, teasing it with every lick. Just watching her gigantic tits wobble was turning me on. I was also thinking I was going to fuck the bride on her wedding day. I easily slipped two fingers deep inside Kay's dripping pussy. There was no need for foreplay today, as Kay's pussy would easily take my monster cock. 

"Barry, you make me so wet, but being close to you arouses me much. I'm ready for you now. Do you want me on all fours on top of the bed? Your balls are so heavy, I want you to shoot your load deep inside my neglected cunt on my wedding day." 

I got Kay into position her butt was at the bottom of the bed as I got behind her rubbing my bulbous head up and down her long sex slit, "Baby, you're teasing me now, I need your cock give it to me now give it to me hard and deep." 

I felt the warmth of her cunt walls as I slid inside her. She grunted with pleasure when I hit her cervix. I quickly got a rhythm going as I put two fingers on her clit, stimulating her clit as I pounded her pussy, "Kay, are things not so good with you and Bob?" 

"Barry, he's so similar to my father, they are two alcoholics now. I know what mums had to put up with for all these years. Fuck me harder, this feels so good and I need it so badly. I'm going to cum. Please keep fucking me as I need more." 

A minute later, Kay had a body-shaking orgasm. I kept riding her throughout it. She composed herself, "I'm on honeymoon for a week when I get back would it possible for us to meet for sex? You can use me any way you want. When I get back, I'll only work mornings. I can be available for you any weekday afternoon?" 

"Kay, we'll get something sorted out you're giving me a lovely, tight ride. I love that. Talk dirty to me, tell me how you want me to fuck you. I love how you grip and release your cunt muscles around my cock." 

"Barry, I'll be your slut in bed, I've never had anal though a girlfriend ass fucked me with a butt plug at university. You can take me in every hole. I'll give you a tight titty fuck when I get back. I'm so close now fuck me harder I want to feel your cum inside me like you did the night you fucked me in your car." 

"Kay, I'm so close, have you ever shared a cock with another girl?"  

"I fantasise about that I've a girlfriend that's in a fucked up marriage that I've sex with, she could be a possibility. Cum for me, squirt it deep inside me." 

We both climaxed within seconds of each other. I spurted so much spunk inside her. We kissed and cuddled, then I'd a shower. Kay didn't have a shower, as she wanted to keep my cum inside her, as she'd taste it later when she lay in bed. Kay asked if it was ok if she messaged me. I'd no problem with that. I left the room first I walked down the stairs. The first person I saw as he stumbled out of the toilet was Bob, "Hi Bob, you look relaxed. How's your day been?" 

"Barry, it's been great. I've maybe had a few whisky's, but I'll sleep tonight." 

I thought your wife will slide her fingers inside her gorgeous cunt then lick my cum off her fingers when she brings them out. 

The dance was in full swing, I saw mum sitting at a table alone, I went to her, "Hi sexy, would you like to dance?" 

She smiled, "I'd love to. Where have you been as I've missed you?" 

"Babs, I had work to do, but I'm here for you now. Are you enjoying yourself?" 

It was a slow dance mum squeezed her massive tits against my chest, "I'm glad I'm here with you Jo came over to me and said, Babs you look gorgeous what a beautiful outfit you're wearing, I've never seen you looking so well. I told her I was getting divorced, we chatted freely. She told me how impressed she was with you as you're a man that gets things done, Barry, I love you in that suit as you look so good in it." 

"Babs, Jo's right, you look fantastic, would you like something different today?" 

She smiled, "How different would you like it?" 

"Babs, I didn't tell you I was with May on Wednesday, she loves my cock. Around eight she wants me to take all Kay's wedding gifts up to the suite, I've checked the amount I have enough boxes for it. I'd like you to help May and I with this as I'd love to watch May make you squirt in her mouth. After that I'll have a threesome with you and May, are you comfortable with this?" 

"Darling, thank you for telling me, I knew you took her to the penthouse. She loves your big thick cock and so do I, let's do it, I'll come and help you around eight. I'm getting wet thinking about it." 

I wanted to kiss mum when she said this, but neither of us could show our true feelings in public. Kay entered in her going-away outfit, she circulated throughout the room thanking people for attending and for their gifts. Kay was glowing, at the church service she had a serious look on her face. The same happened when she arrived at the hotel. I knew then she adored my monster cock, tonight her mum and my mum were going to do dirty things with me. I saw mum and May talking, they both looked happy. 

I saw Jo standing in a corner, as I went to her, she smiled, "Jo, it's been a great wedding, how's the birthday party going?" 

"Great, the meals were served. They are now on the speeches. I'm looking forward to Tuesday night, after the meal, would you like to come back to my house as I need your cock so badly?" 

"No problem, we can do that I'll give you a case of Champagne so we can celebrate in style. What about Jill? If we do it in your house, she'll know?" 

Jo grinned, "Barry, Jill's a kneeler like me. Would you like us both to kneel, as we'll make your monster cock so hard?" 

"Jo, you have a deal." 

I was now looking forward to Tuesday. I saw Kay giving May a big hug and kiss. I was sure this was Kay's exit. They were chatting, they both seemed happy. I saw the best man with a suitcase following Kay and Bob out of the room. This was the exit. I wondered if May would go for the threesome.  

I joined mum and May at the gift table. All seemed good as we put the gifts into the boxes. We had it cleared in no time as I lifted the boxes onto the mum came beside me and whispered, "Barry, give May and I a couple of minutes to get dressed for you May has a micro-miniskirt I thought something like this would happen I've got one in my bag too. You didn't tell me you'd fucked Kay? May's so happy as she's had the feeling that Kay was getting depressed. You've had the bride on her wedding day. Now you're going to have the bride's mother, this arouses me, you've got a mother and daughter who both love your big fat cock." 

May and mum left as I negotiated the trolley out of the room. There was a queue at the lift. Eventually, I arrived at the door of the suite. I knocked on the door in case they were still changing. May opened the door, she had changed into a micro-miniskirt, four-inch-heels, silk self-supporting stockings and a cup less bra, "Barry, thank you so much for looking after Kay, she was so depressed last night and again this morning. She's now looking forward to seeing you when she gets back from honeymoon, come on in so I can show you how much I appreciate it." 

Mum was in a micro-miniskirt with all the sexy trimmings as she and May got on top of the bed. She laid a towel on top for mum to lie on. They both discarded their miniskirts and bras, seeing these two voluptuous women's naked bodies was an immediate turn on for me. May then inserted two fingers into mum's glistening pussy, mum's legs were spread wide, "Babs, you're G-spot feels so rubbery today relax as you'll squirt quickly today I want to catch all of if it in my mouth so I can share your cunt juice with you and Barry." 

May's fingers were working mum's G-spot as May went down to suck mum's big hard clit. Her forecast was correct as a minute later mum had a mind-blowing orgasm. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably. May's mouth remained covering mum's pussy, sucking in all mum's juice.  

May came off mum as she looked at me. She stuck her tongue out to show me a big blob of mum's cum. We cum kissed I took my share and swallowed as May and mum cum kissed. My erection was so stiff with just watching them perform. I was now on the bed with the two of them. As I played with May's dripping pussy, I said, "May, how do you want me?" 

"Barry, the same way as you took Kay, she told me she couldn't believe how deep you went inside her." 

I smiled, "Get on all fours on top of the bed here as this is the exact place I took Kay." 

This seemed to arouse May as she got into position. I went behind her with her butt level with my cock. She was so wet I knew she'd take me easily. As I ran the bulbous head of my cock up and down her long sex slit, I positioned it in the middle. I nuzzled my thick shaft inside her, feeling the warmth of her cunt walls. The head of my cock hit her cervix, I still had an inch and half to give her, "May, adjust your hips as I've more to give you." 

Ten seconds later, I was thrusting every inch of my big fat cock deep inside her. Mum was doing her bit with one hand. She was fingering May's hard clit with her other hand. She was massaging my heavy balls in the most sensuous way imaginable. "Barry, I'm so close. Cum for me, squirt every drop you've got inside me. Give me what you gave my daughter." 

As May said this, we both climaxed within seconds of each other. As thrust into her, she pushed her butt hard against me. It all felt so good. I pulled out, turned May around and we lay together kissing and touching for several minutes, mum said, "I loved watching you do that to May, there's something amazing watching you thrust your big fat cock deep inside her gorgeous cunt." 

May kissed me so affectionately, "Barry, I loved that everything about it was good. When Kay comes back, let's try to arrange a threesome with her, you and me?" 

I smiled, "May, let's not forget about Mum. I think we could have an exciting foursome. Babs' pussy is now hungry for my cock. I've reloaded. I'm ready to go again." 

I took my time with mum as she'd arranged my request so well. She wanted it doggy style, too. As I slid inside her, May was fingering mum's clit and massaging my balls. I felt good as mum's horizons were being widened. She was game for and was enjoying everything I did to her. 

She was also giving me a great ride as pounded deep inside her squelching pussy, her grip release, grip release with her powerful cunt muscles felt so good. I was close, I called her mum instead of Babs, it worked to perfection, "Mum, I'm so close your giving me such a lovely tight ride, cum for me mum let me feel your creamy spunk run down my cock onto balls, cum for me mum, let's cum together." 

We did, we both climaxed simultaneously. It was a wonderful feeling as mum's whole body was twitching as she came. I honestly felt what mum, and I were doing together was bringing us closer. 

To be continued. Please give 5 Stars as this will encourage more people to read my stories. Comments are welcome, please follow.

12