All Comments on 'Mum's Loving Handjobs'

by escalus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story

A wonderful loving and realistic story that didn't get carried away. The most natural thing in the world for a mother to give her frustrated son a helping handjob. Mothers that have helped son provide relief and build son's confidence. It can have so many beneficial effects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a beautiful story, and a little sad

I agree with the last anon. Mothers of fit young males understand that their boy is a nonstop semen producing machine. The kid's got to blow his balls and shoot his semen, like, all the time. Ideally, the son should be able to show up in front of his mom, smile, and present her with his already half-hard penis. Then she'd smile back and apply her skilled motherly hand to her boy's penis, make it harder than it's ever been before, and stroke it till the teenager splatters all over the place. That's how the concerned and caring mom in this excellent story acts, and she gives him an added thrill by sticking a finger up his tight boyish asshole. Clever mommy! She won't let him explore her vagina, a trifle unfair, since it's the vagina he came out of, his own damn birth canal. Still, okay, her rules. And it's absolutely wonderful that his mother pays such close attention to her boy's balls, cuddling and cupping and gently massaging them like only a mother can with her boy's balls. What's sad though is that her son feels "there are times when I think back to those days when I was alone, and long to experience once again one of mum's unique and loving hand jobs." Sure, his sex life is terrific now. But there is just something about a mother's hand on her boy's penis and on what the kid's got hanging down below that is indeed unique and loving as only a mom can be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice story...but wtf is Alice?

In the beginning the girl was called Sadie, now she is called Alice...who's next? Bob the Builder?

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

I liked that very much. It was very believable. I liked that it stayed with handjobs and didn't escalate into blowjobs or fucking. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

"fulsome" means insincere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Teach Alice

Get with the program with Alice. A good partner would easily want to do that I'd think. (It's known as a prostate massage)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4

Good story. Well written. More about Alice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

strange end .left me feeilng empty

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedalmost 8 years ago
Lovely story

Lovely story, escalus, and nicely written and paced. Mothers have to take care of their sons' needs, right?

Keep up the good work, it's a bit above average quality here.

escalusescalusalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Thanks to everybody for the encouraging feedback.

There are two girlfriends involved, Sadie AND Alice, I have not switched names as one comment suggests.

My dictionary lists 'excessive' as one meaning of 'fulsome', and I used the word to mean she had large, generous breasts, but I can see I have the meaning slightly wrong, so thanks for the steer on that.

The ending does seem a bit flat, but I didn't want to make the story too long, or go off into different scenarios.

Thanks again everybody

Escalus

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Another great story. Of the three I've read by you, all were great. I wonder if you'd be willing to combine elements. I.e., I'd love a story where the son has a small penis, he gets humiliated and has to shave his public hair and ends up getting wanked by his Mum and hookers as his 'sex life'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well above average

Excellent story. doesn't rely on crude language to gain attention

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
A nice story

A gentle, well written, sensual story. I suspect that masturbation of sons by their mother is more common than might be thought to be the case. It is something that I experienced as a young man, albeit on only one occassion (and for a particular reason).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Go further

Come on, you know you want mommy to suck you off until you explode all over her face ... make it happen!

BullocksBullocksover 3 years ago

I agree with a lot of the positive comments, this was a warm, believable story and I'm very good with how you finished the story. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when he was taking a shower, I actually thought she was going to join him (fully naked obviously, cause why would she join him and get her clothes all wet too) and give him a handjob in there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous